• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legend of Ena the Fallen {F/F} Part I

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
I've really been wanting to write a darker more erotic piece for a while now but just haven't had the time to do so because I want it to be a story with at least three installments. Please be honest with me if you find that it just sounds pointless from the getgo. I have had this idea in the back of my mind at least since September but just now am finding time to actually put ideas to paper since I am on my Christmas break from school. Again, I appreciate all criticism as it helps me grow as a writer! This first installment has no tickling...but later ones will ;)

“Okay, line them up,” a cold voice broke the heavy silence of the barely lit chamber.

Several girls jumped and the clanking of chains was heard.

“You heard Anza, on your feet cretins,” a voice boomed. Several of the girls whimpered and clustered together and hid their faces behind tangles of ratty, unwashed hair.

One girl stood quietly apart from the rest as far as the link of her chain allowed. All the girls were connected by long links of solid silver chains. The manacles around their ankles and wrists heavily decorated with exotic looking symbols. Symbols of a tongue none of them would ever understand.

“Line UP she said! Not gather together like a bunch of frightened cattle!” the same voice growled impatiently. Suddenly a whip was cracked and one girl yelped out in pain as it sliced the flesh of her thin shoulder.

Immediately all the girls separated from their small cluster and lined up obediently, eyes downcast. Some were trembling so hard it was a miracle they didn’t fully collapse.

Dark eyes moved up and down the line to make sure everything was in order. They fell on the final girl, standing some distance away from the rest. This girl seemed to show no fear. Her eyes were downcast, staring at the floor but she didn’t tremble nor make any sounds of fear in her throat.

Curiously she approached this girl and tapped the handle of her whip beneath the girl’s pale chin and forced her to lift her face.
Still the girl kept her eyes downcast.

“What is your name?” she demanded.

“Ena,” the girl responded in a steady voice. Not even the slightest hint of being frightened. This boggled her captor’s mind.

Before her captor was able to respond the door suddenly re-opened and the one in charge, Anza reappeared looking satisfied all the girls were ready to go.

“Excellent job Leeka, the Great Ones are ready for them now,” Anza grinned, her pointed razor sharp teeth visible making some girls gasp in horror.

Anza tossed her head back and laughed at the reaction of the girl’s seeing her teeth. “Oh my little ones, you will ALL see and suffer things that are far worse than my sharp smile,” she taunted them as she relished in their immense fear.

Leeka let go of Ena’s chin as she lowered the whip handle. “This one doesn’t seem to be afraid at all. I have never seen one so calm before they meet with the Great Ones…”

Anza frowned and shoved one girl aside making her fall to the ground with a yelp of pain and the jingle of chains. The other girls instinctively moved out of Anza’s way as she walked to the end of the row of girls.

“This one here?” Anza asked incredulously taking in the petite mortal standing before her.

“What is your name?” she demanded, just as Leeka had.

Without looking up, Ena spoke again this time a bit more loudly, “Ask your friend, I just told her,” she shrugged.

Anza raised her eyebrows in surprise…at the haughtiness of this mortal girl.

“You dare act so…lofty, when you are in the bowels of Hades about to be judged by the Great Three as to what suffering your eternal soul shall endure forevermore?” Anza spoke in a low voice.

“Judge me or not, I have no fear to be punished for a crime I didn’t commit,” Ena raised her eyes and looked up into the frightening red gaze of the demoness standing before her.

A few of the girls gasped at Ena’s boldness but didn’t dare turn to watch the ongoing conversation between the two demonesses and Ena.

Anza backhanded Ena roughly causing the girl to fall to the ground.

“Restrain yourself, sister!” Leeka grabbed Anza’s hand as she had raised it again, about to deliver another blow to Ena.

“It’s not like she’ll die from any serious injuries,” Anza laughed crudely and tugged her arm roughly away from her sister with a glower.

“Remove her from the other girls. I am sure Durial will enjoy speaking to this one in private,” Anza grinned.

Leeka hesitated…never before had she released any fallen soul from the chain link. It was possible but was rarely ever done.

Ena was separated from the girls immediately, her wrists bound behind her back as Anza pinned them there.

“Take the girls to the Judgment Room. I will stay here and keep an eye on our…interesting little mortal,” Anza told her sister.

The girls all chained together cried and whimpered as they were forced to follow Leeka as she took hold of the chains and dragged them behind her roughly. Bare feet padded on the cold stone floor as they were led from the room, chains jangling and tears streaming down their faces.

The door slammed behind them leaving Anza alone with Ena. The girl had slumped to her knees and relaxed a bit. Without the other girls in the room whining, whimpering, and trembling it had a bit more of a calm atmosphere. However this was shattered as Anza was suddenly clutching her hair and forcing her to look up at her.

The demoness was frightening in her beauty. Her skin was a frightening shade of dark burgundy, very unworldly. Contrasting with her dark skin was her bright, white hair that fell down her back. Her crimson eyes flashed as they stared down into Ena’s own big blue eyes.

“You don’t show fear yet…but you will. Once Durial gets you alone…you will know what fear truly is and will be whimpering just like all the other little girls who end up here,” Anza mocked her.

After that the demoness left Ena alone. The young girl must have nodded off because the next thing she knew the room was being flooded with light from the hallway as the door reopened.

“Ah Durial…I am glad you have come. How did the other judgments go?” Anza asked walking toward a shadowy figure draped in what seemed to be a long robe. This was all Ena could make out from the corner of her eye.

“The same…pleading for mercy and then screaming as they were dragged away to their own special ring of Hades,” a softer voice responded.

Anza let out a cruel laugh and shook her head.

Finally the two demonesses seemed to turn their attention to Ena.

“So this is the girl who Leeka informed me of? The one who seems so…emotionless yet brazen in her defiance?” Durial gestured to Ena’s kneeling form.

“Yes…she has been nothing but troub…” Anza was cut off as Durial held up a hand.

“I wish to speak to her alone. Anza you may leave us, go and find your sister and prepare for the next batch of souls,” Durial spoke.

Anza didn’t even question her and immediately left the room quietly and respectfully, closing the door shut behind her.

Ena trembled as she felt the new demoness looming over her.

“Look up at me, small one,” the soft voice commanded.

Ena slowly looked up at the demoness and gasped as she regarded a demoness many times more beautiful than either Leeka or
Anza.

Durial seemed to be the total opposite of Anza, with a golden, honey complexion to her skin. Her thick burgundy tresses were pulled back from her beautiful face in a thick elaborate braid down her back, hidden beneath her thick robe.

However she possessed those same frightening crimson eyes that all the demonesses shared.

“Stand up so I can have a look at you,” Durial commanded.

With a slight struggle due to the fact her arms were awkwardly tied behind her back, Ena stood up.

Durial walked around her slowly, taking her in from all angles.

Ena was not a very tall girl, probably 5’4 at the most. Her chocolate brown hair was cut into a simple but cute bob that accented her high cheeks bones and dark blue eyes. Her pale skin was flawless save for a few freckles on her shoulders and a few on her back.

Like all other “fallen” souls, Ena was completely naked but she felt no shame. She regarded Durial just as curiously.

“Your eyes seem so innocent even though there is definite defiance behind their gaze. I feel absolutely no sin about you…how did you end up in this particular ring of Hades?” Durial mused to herself as she spoke aloud.

Ena darted her eyes to the side not speaking a word.

“So very curious indeed…especially because the gods wouldn’t have sent you down here if you were truly pure and had a pure soul,” Durial clicked her tongue in confusion. This was very odd.

“There is…something about you that is off. You are giving off a different type of…aura than the other girls that fall down here…so tell me, my pretty little bird, how did you end up in my cage?” Durial asked with a smirk, tracing a sharp nail gently down Ena’s face.

Still Ena refused to speak of anything.

“Very well…”Durial spoke, “I definitely have ways I could make you talk in mere seconds. Rip your skin off, only to have it regrow and resume the same pattern….or perhaps the same with your teeth….or cook you alive and allow the other demonesses to have a go at your charred flesh, before it grows back and we resume the process…”

Ena was inwardly startled by these horrible punishments that Durial described but she knew they barely scraped the surface of what other torments existed in the bowels and rings of Hades.

“I will ask you once more, little bird, how did one such as you end up in the worst ring of Hades…for the child killers and virgin murderers?” Durial demanded calmly.

Regarding her captive she saw that Ena wasn’t going to break anytime soon. Her silence was firm.

“Very well….but I have no desire to see pain in the eyes of one with such an innocent face. No…I have other special ways to make you talk…” Durial grinned as she slowly knelt before Ena’s kneeling form.

“Very…special ways,” she let her warm fingers just gently brush against Ena’s right nipple.

The girl gasped out, her cheeks blushing immediately, as she shivered in soft pleasure.

“Oh yes…we will have you speaking in no time…”

(To be continued?)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE.

This is probably one of the most original and fresh stories i've seen on TMF in a long time, please continue, i really can't wait to see what happens.

With that said, a really strong start here, with little writing but powerful imagery coming through, and ending on such a cliffhanger feels almost sadistic.

Please keep adding to this concept of the rings of hades and punishments, and maybe the fate of those other girls, it really helps paint the world around your characters as something truly nightmarish and underworld like.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back