• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legend of Ena the Fallen {F/F} Part II

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Thank you for all the wonderful feedback! Writing this story is a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do writing it! Please leave any feedback! I appreciate it all and of course all my supportive readers! :bubbleheart:

A finger softly trailed down a long, fading scar on Ena’s back that hadn’t been noticeable in the dimly lit chamber earlier.

Furrowing her brows Durial curiously lingered and once again traced her finger over the scar.

Ena frowned and grunted, squirming just a bit and turning her head to glare at the demoness over her shoulder, “Don’t touch me there!”

“Oh is it a tender spot?” Durial taunted her, lightly feathering it and watching for Ena’s reaction.

Ena jerked and for a brief moment a glimpse of pain was evident in her eyes and so Durial ceased as she found no enjoyment in seeing pain in such an innocent face.

The young captive let her shoulders slump once again as she relaxed in the bondage. So far Durial had only been examining the kneeling, nude captive.

She had led them into a more brightly lit chamber. The room still felt as if they were in some sort of underground, cavernous type of lair. However this room glowed warmly with a large fire in the hearth and several candelabras.

Ena refused to give her tormenter any more attention than she had already. Staring stubbornly at the ground she didn’t even seem to care that Durial was watching her…judging her…and trying to figure her out.

The anticipation of what the demoness was going to do to extract information from her still frightened the young girl’s mind.

The demoness had been able to get such a rise out of her before by just lightly brushing her fingertips across her nipple. She had barely grazed that sensitive flesh but it had set Ena’s mind ablaze with all sorts of sexual and evil tortures the woman could bestow upon her.

Rape by a group of rabid demonesses? Ripping of her nipples…twisting and burning her clitoris? Ena was inwardly terrified just
imagining what the demoness had up her sleeve.

But she kept on the outward façade of airiness…that it didn’t bother her. This was actually quite obnoxious to her tormenter who found she usually relished in the prisoner’s anticipation and nervousness.

Ena was so deep in her thoughts she gasped when she was suddenly hoisted up to her feet. No sooner had Durial freed her arms from their bound position behind her back, than Ena found herself suddenly floating up in the air.

“What is this?” she gasped out in horror finding she had no control over her limps. The poor girl wasn’t even able to struggle except for the movement of her head.

“One of the many gifts I possess my sweet little bird?” Durial smirked, “Only the strongest of demonesses have such powers.”

Ena was confused and looked at Durial, “But those other two had a hard time even getting that group of chained girls to listen…if they have powers why didn’t they use them to get their way?”

Durial smiled at Ena’s naivety finding it almost sweet.

“Because Anza and Leeka are very young for demonesses. I am far older and stronger than you could ever imagine,” Durial smirked and walked forward towards her uplifted, bound captive.

Gently she tucked the soft hair of Ena’s bob behind her ears to get a better look at her face.

“No more questions from you though, little one. I will be doing all the asking…you shall be answering,” she commented calmly.

Ena would have trembled if her body had been able to move at all. She was terrified and her heart began to pound inside her chest, so loudly she could hear it in her ears.

“Wh-what are your plans for m---“ she was cut off as Durial pressed a finger gently to her lips.

“Sshh…no more questions I said. As I told you…I don’t wish to see pain in the eyes of such an innocent. Because an innocent one such as you is so rarely found in any ring of Hades.

Ena found herself being lifted just a bit higher and gasped out in surprise. Soon she was about six feet off the ground, just high enough so Durial could walk beneath her bound form and have prime access to her vulnerable, nude body.

With a slight motion of her finger Ena found herself being flipped over. No longer was she levitating with her face looking up towards the ceiling. Now the front of her body was facing the floor, and Durial’s smirking face.

Her belly rose and fell as she breathed in quickly, very nervous of what was to come. The poor captive’s heart pounding and pounding against her ribcage.

Ena closed her eyes and grit her teeth, waiting for immense pain. She didn’t trust Durial’s promise of no pain. She was a demoness after all.

Suddenly two warm hands were gripping Ena’s breasts that hung and swayed gently in the air, prime targets for the lustful demoness.

Ena’s blue eyes shot open in surprise as without warning the demoness was cupping her breasts and massaging them very tenderly. The touch was so gentle and soothing it felt like the hands of a lover, not a demoness from the darkest and deepest ring of Hades.

A soft whimper escaped from the back of Ena’s throat and forced its way through her lips that had parted slightly as she shook her head.

Closing her eyes, she turned her face aside as it blushed brightly far too embarrassed to make eye contact with Durial or see the look of glee she supposed was stamped across her tormenter’s face.

Durial’s brows rose in surprise and then her eyes softened as she watched the reactions of her captive. The look of confusion…arousal…and frustration all mixed into one adorable scrunched up look.

“You are more sensitive than I thought,” she leaned up and whispered into Ena’s ear. Her hot breath made the girl shiver as suddenly both her nipples were being tenderly pinched and rubbed between warm fingers. The demoness knew exactly how to handle her body, playing her like an instrument while she rolled the tips of Ena’s sensitive nipples in her fingers.

Ena’s nipples responded in kind to the gentle yet incessant touches by hardening, growing puffy with arousal as more blood pumped to them engorging their size and sensitivity.

A single bead of sweat trickled down Ena’s pretty face and fell to the floor. The many candles and large fire kept the warm very heated and therefore it alerted her senses, making any touch that much more intense.

“Please…” she finally gasped out, panting heavily.

She could feel the blood rushing between her legs too, engorging her pussy lips with desire as the inner most delicate folds of her lips began to blossom like a rose, her clitoris not yet peeking out. However her pussy was pink and slick with desire.

“Breaking so soon?” Durial laughed out gently, “What happened to the brazen girl who was kneeling before me not even an hour ago?”

Ena glared down at Durial who in turn tweaked her nipples making the girl jump and she laughed softly.

"There is that familiar flint of defiance in your eye. But remember I am in control here," Ena taunted her shivering, aroused victim.

Ena knew she would break as soon as Durial’s hands at began massaging and fondling her breasts. They were some of her weakest points and even just a few gentle fingers brushing her nipples would make her break and yearn for orgasm.

“If I had it my way…this would be your torment for all eternity…” Durial whispered into Ena’s ear. The girl’s pale flesh was flushed pink from arousal, beads of sweat sliding down her face, and the twisted expression of frustration and arousal evident on her pretty face.

“I would have you all to myself in this heated warm room….whispering erotic things into your ears…rolling your nipples all the while to make you want it that much more. I would suckle and kiss and worship them like they are pure treasures…” she whispered still, making Ena shiver in arousal from the teasing and hot breath teasing her neck.

“But alas….I must have results,” Durial suddenly let go of Ena’s nipples without warning and stepping away.

“Please…” Ena whispered one more time, her voice slightly cracked from arousal.

Durial just laughed softly and leaned forward and nuzzled into Ena’s neck.

“Are you that aroused already, my little bird? It has only been fifteen minutes…oh eternity shall be very long indeed for you…” she suddenly was rolling her nipples one last time between her hot, skilled fingers while nibbling the flesh of Ena’s pale throat.

Ena gasped and shivered the hardest, panting as the beautiful demoness pulled away.

“Now that we have you all warmed up it is time for some questions…” she grinned evilly.

Durial’s captive looked down at her in shock and then her eyes flashed over angrily.

Just remembering why she had been cast down here…so unjustly infuriated her. She wanted to tell the demoness everything…but withheld information…so full of shame.

Ena lowered her eyes and refused to look at Durial’s smirking face any longer.

“Remaining stubborn to the end I see? I had you panting like a harlot within minutes…this shall be easy,” Durial taunted dragging a finger down Ena’s inner thigh.

The girl jumped in surprise and suddenly found she was no longer able to move her head. She could only breathe, blink, and make facial expressions. Her voice also remained but she was too terrified to stay anything.

If possible Ena would have arched her back suddenly when she felt Durial plunge her face into the captive’s hot, wet pussy.

Eagerly Durial lapped up the slick juices of Ena’s pink, throbbing pussy.

Ena moaned deeply from her throat and shivered intensely in pleasure.

Durial began to suckle and flick her tongue over Ena’s clitoris expertly, massaging the small bud of flesh wanting to further excite and engorge it.

Ena felt she was a breath away from orgasm when suddenly Durial pulled away licking her lips and cooing softly in pleasure.

“You taste divine my dear,” she spoke with her face so closely to Ena’s pussy her hot breath teased the delicate pink folds of flesh making Ena shiver and whimper in such desire.

“I love the small sounds you make…they are delightful. It is rare I hear such sounds…such innocent sounds. When demonesses are…intimate they are quite vocal…and it doesn’t sound as pure and sincere as you,” Durial stroked her fingers down the girl’s hot inner thighs and towards her feet.

Ena’s brow furrowed in confusion wondering what was Durial’s next plan.

“What you just experienced is but scratching the surface of what I could give to you pleasure wise. I have more tricks up my sleeve than you could ever imagine my sweet thing. Remember that feeling when I torture you…the moment you give me what I want…I will give you what YOU seek,” she cooed.

Without warning Durial began to gently graze her fingers over Ena’s slightly larger feet.

The girl gasped and began to giggle softly just from the demonesses warm finger pads exploring her feet.

Durial again was shocked when she discovered that Ena’s feet were flawless. Creamy soft to the touch her fingers sunk into the plump, pampered flesh as she watched the feet twitching but unable to move of their own accord.

“So sensitive…you my dear are divine,” she cooed softly.

However it puzzled her…Ena had been cast down below with all the other evil souls. Once these girls had arrived they took the true appearance of their soul. Usually they appeared covered in the filth of their sins…dirt streaked skin, ratty and tangled hair, and just very unkempt.

Ena however was completely different. Her hair was silky and soft, her body completely pale and free of any dirt or flaws except her scar near her spine. Even her feet were supple as a babe. It made no sense.

“Now tell me…how did you end up here? What did you do on Earth to be cast down here…an innocent like yourself?” Durial demanded. She was always able to sense and even smell evil emanating from a human soul…but this girl had no such distinct markings or traits about her.

“I…I cannot tell you,” Ena responded simply.

In frustration Durial didn’t even bother asking another question as she dug into the girl’s baby soft feet. Her nails dragged up and down the high, creamy arches.

Her round, pink arches were nibbled with teeth gently while the balls of her feet were tickled mercilessly by dancing, sharp fingertips.

Ena had no chance to beg for mercy. The teasing and increased arousal left her very sensitive….mixed in with her helplessness and the heat of the room…made every touch unbearable.

She squealed but eventually broke out into sweet, melodious laughter bouncing off the walls of the cavernous type room.

Durial’s hot, black tongue forced its way between the shivering toes, lapping at each one and relishing the flavor.

Ena could feel her body responding in kind. Her arousal continued to heighten as the erotic attention and tickles to her feet greatly aroused her.

Feeling shame in this she hoped the demoness wouldn’t notice.

However a lustful being like Durial was able to smell her renewed passion once again and grinned.

Suddenly she was lapping at an arch her fingers dragging up and down the other foot.

“Tell me what I want to know Ena,” she commanded. Her hot breath on the foot made the girl’s sole spasm and her squeal out in sensitivity.

Ena remained stubborn in her silence and so Durial amped things up by relentlessly raking her sharp nails up and down, not stopping or even slowing down. It was just ten sharp nails raking into hypersensitive flesh.

Ena laughed the loudest yet…no longer so melodious, more like a tormented laughter of one being truly tickle tortured.

“I will get the information I desire!” Durial warned her over the loud laughter.

Ena could only respond by cackling as the creamy webbing between her toes was assaulted by Durial’s hot tongue.

The interrogation had only just begun…

A fantastic story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and then I daydreamed about it later. Of course I pondered on the mystery of what Ena had done-- in my opinion, you should actually stretch this out another part and not give anything way just yet-- but for the most part I simply enjoyed the story as it was written.

Demons being an impatient lot, it would also make sense for Durial to be tickle-punished for failing to crack Ena instantly. ;)

Anyway, this now ranks with my all-time favorites. Thank you for submitting it.

I have liked the stories so far. I am a big fantasy lover and love it. Very descriptive about every little detail. It was wonderful to read

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back