• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to find a story

CFD

I remember reading a story here maybe a year or two ago that I can't find now. I don't remember how it began, but there were three friends (female) who get lost in the woods. They get separated at some point and two of them are captured by this couple that brings them back to a cabin. The last one find the cabin and witnesses some one-on-one tickling through the window. It turns out that the couple is throwing a party there and the girls are the evening's "entertainment." They tell their guests that one of them is an actor portraying a spy being interrogated (by tickling of course) and is trained never to break character. The one who is still free tries to leave to get help but ends up being discovered.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thanks in advance!

edit: wow, found it within 5 minutes of posting this. It's Resort to Tickling by ShadowTklr. Sorry bout that

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back