• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story: The Liberation, II

Shem the Penman

Verified
[Continued from I.]

He was back a few days later for the next time the Princess was tickled, waiting behind a concealed door with a bag at his feet while the Princess undressed, put on her bonds, and allowed herself to be tied to the post, kneeling this time with her ankles locked in the stocks behind her. It was a relatively intimate interlude, attended only by the faithful Trina and the Princess's chief seamstress, Anne (whose exquisitely precise eye and delicacy of touch made her as devastating a tickler as she was accomplished with a needle). The Princess was dressed most immodestly for this affair, a trifle of yellow silk held together by gilded rings, and the ladies had armed themselves with a wide variety of ticklish implements. Justin smiled to himself - he could scarcely have chosen a better time.

As the last knot was tied and tested and found to be firm, Justin pushed a concealed panel open and stepped into the room. He was masked and cloaked all in black, and in one gloved hand he held a shining dagger high. "Murder!" screeched Anne, and she bolted for the door. Trina, braver than the seamstress, tried to put herself between the intruder and the Princess, but she was a small woman, and Justin easily seized her and bundled her out the door, slamming it behind her. He locked it swiftly, forcing a wedge between the door and the jamb so it would be difficult to open, and then turned back to the Princess.

She hung there immobile, tightly bound to her post, but her mouth was firm and she met Justin's eyes without flinching. "If you touch me, they will kill you," she told him. And indeed, the automatons of steel and bronze seemed to be watching him, though their eyes could not move. Justin dropped his bag to the ground near her. "I have no interest in killing you, or being killed."

"My servants will get help - "

"This part of the Palace is nearly empty except for your servants. It'll take a while for them to break down the door. Now, hold still." Justin laid the flat of the dagger against her hip, careful not to touch her, and Ardent flinched a little as she felt the cold metal. He slipped it up and under the garment that covered her loins, and twisted it so the thin material parted and fell away. The Princess gasped in shock as Justin cut away the cloth that covered her breasts as well, leaving her undressed.

"You - you - " She choked on the words.

"And it's not rape I intend, either. I can't touch you, remember?" He knelt before her, and picked up a stiff feather from where Anne had dropped it. "Except this way..." He touched the tip of the feather to her small navel. She tried to twist away, but was brought up short by the tight band around her waist.

"You did all this just to tickle me?" She tried to make her voice contemptuous, but it quavered on the "tickle." Justin smiled, and let the feather slide downward. She squirmed unsuccessfully again as it crossed her ticklish lower belly, and then her eyes widened as it didn't stop moving down.

"Yes, tickle you ... but as you've never been tickled before." The feather tip brushed through the tightly wound curls of her sex, touching the soft skin beneath them. It was a maddening, itchy feeling that seemed to pierce upward through Ardent's abdomen, overpowering her. She groaned, her hips twisting in an instinctive effort to seek relief, but the bonds on her upper thighs and waist kept her pelvis from moving too far. "A different sort of tickle, isn't it?" Justin teased. "I can give you the kind you're used to, if you wish..."

Ardent let out a sudden scream of laughter. With her whole attention absorbed by the feather between her thighs, she had never noticed him pick up another feather - but she couldn't ignore the feel of it fluttering in her ticklish armpit. The rachis of the feather scribbled up and down in the hollow, while the soft vanes brushed her equally soft skin all around, like a hundred tiny fingers tickling her. "Do you like this better?" Justin asked, now tickling both underarms with the feathers while the Princess convulsed with laughter. The muscles of her arms jumped and bunched as she struggled to pull them down, trying to protect herself from the tickling, but the carpenter had done his work well. Justin tickled her armpits thoroughly, until she was panting for breath, and amused himself while she recovered by flicking the sides of her neck and her ears with the feathers, which never failed to draw a screech and giggle.

"Or maybe you would prefer the other kind after all ... " Justin continued once she had finally raised her head to look at him with eyes that shimmered behind tears of laughter. "Let's see." And the feathers began to deliberately move downward, over her shoulders. Ardent began to wriggle in earnest again as she felt the feathers touch her bare breasts, the edges gliding along her nipples in a way that made her back arch.

"No - " she panted, desperation filling her throat. "Don't - don't do that!"

"I don't think you mean that." Justin ran the feathers along the undersides of her breasts, and then began to draw them down her sides, coaxing giggles out of her. "What does your body say? Does it want me to stop? Or are you secretly hoping for more?" The Princess moaned as the feathers dipped even lower, touching the delicate rise of her hips. "Tell me to stop now, to go away, and I will. You'll be left alone, with none of this ... " The feathers traced along her hips and down into the creases where the Princess's legs joined her body. She gave a hissing gasp, nearly crying out at the feel of the tickling plumes in such an intimate place. "Well? What will it be?" Justin asked as the feathers slowly brushed back and forth.

Even if Ardent was capable of thinking clearly at that point, she would have had no idea of what to reply. The sensual tickling was pushing her to the brink of insanity, but she was equally positive that she would die on the spot if it stopped. Her body had no doubts about what it wanted - the nearly constant flexing and working of her belly, buttocks, and hips was now aimed less at squirming away from the feathers and more at trying to bring them into contact with her sex, which had practically taken control of her body and was demanding to be touched by something, anything. But once again the bonds kept her from moving, no matter how hard she pulled at them, and the tickling touch merely brushed the edges of her mons without coming any closer to where she wanted to be touched. She wailed with frustration. "Don't stop, please, please ... " she begged, frantic with hope that he'd take pity on her if she told him what he wanted to hear. Smiling at her obvious desperation, Justin passed the feathers down her taut thighs, then set them aside.

The Princess Ardent hung limp in her tight bonds. Her skin was tingling all over, and felt too small - maybe that was why it was so hard to breathe. Justin, watching her, was pleased to see the delicate shudders and squirms that shot through her body as her overwhelmed nerves tried to cope with the sensations flooding them. It was like her own body was helping him with the sensual torment he meant to inflict on her. Her nipples were tight as they could be. Strands of hair that had worked loose from her braid clung to her face and neck, and beads of sweat trembled on her chest and belly as she panted. This was going even better than he thought.

He opened the bag and took out a pair of gloves, drawing them on over his hands. Then he held them up for Ardent to see. He had created them carefully - the material, thin and flexible, would not impede his movements, and each finger was tipped by a long, thin piece of horn, cut and blunted into a perfect facsimile of a human fingernail. Ardent stared at his hands in disbelief. She might know what the gloves meant, but she could only have the dimmest idea of what was to come ... but she was about to learn.

Justin reached out and touched a "nail" to her side, just above the hip, and started running it upward. Ardent's reaction was immediate - she gasped and squealed with laughter, her body twisting away. He tapped the outthrust ribs on the other side with the tip of another, and the Princess shrieked. Then a sudden zigzagging touch on the side of one breast, an intolerable tickling on the side of her neck, a nail tracing the lower edge of her heaving ribs... Ardent stared at him with blazing eyes as she helplessly yelped and laughed and flinched at his swift tweaks and tickles. She knew very well that she was being played with, for all her royal blood, and resented it, but she had no way to reassert her dignity. She was unbearably ticklish as it was, and the height of arousal she was at made it worse - it seemed she could feel every tickle in her groin as well. Justin laughed along with her. "If you think this is too much, you still have no idea of what I can do to you," he said softly. "You delight in being tickled. But how much longer will it continue to be a pleasure if I keep doing this? Or will it become something else?"

The Princess's laughter became wilder and wilder. The feathers, brushes, and other toys she had been tickled with in the past had nearly overwhelmed her with sensation, and yet there was a definite limit on how badly they could tickle her. A feather could only press so hard and move so fast; any more, and it would not tickle at all, and any less, and she would not feel it. But the points that now moved in tiny circles on her tender body promised a nearly infinite variety of speed and pressure and motion, and she knew instinctively that nearly all of it would tickle.

"Enough!" she managed to scream between gales of uncontrollable laughter. "Enough!" Under any other circumstances, that would have been the signal for her ticklers to instantly lay aside their tools and unknot her bonds. But there was no relief for her now. The tickling nails skittered down her sides, along her sweat-streaked flanks, bringing hysterical shrieks everywhere they touched. Justin had known the Princess was extremely ticklish, but it was amazing how hard she laughed from the tiny quick touches, how hard she continued to struggle even after an effort that would have exhausted other women. He wondered what it would take to drain her energy - and was determined to try.

Rising, he moved around to the far side of the post. Ardent's shoulders heaved as she struggled to catch her breath, her ribs swelling with the effort. Justin reached around the post and tickled them, and was gratified by the yelp that he received. Then he focused on his real target. The Princess's ankles were closed in the stocks, her toes tied to the frame so that her feet might not accidentally kick up and touch one of the attendants who tickled her. It was a clever design, and one that the Princess was soon to have reason to curse.

Her calves tensed as he ran the tips of the nails, very lightly, down them. "Time to find how much tickling you can take," he announced. "However much it is, I can give you more ... " The Princess began to giggle brokenly as he got closer to her ankles.

"What do you - heeheehee -- want?" she demanded.

"Nothing more than you ... screaming." So saying, Justin began scratching at the tougher skin at the edges of her heels. Ardent whooped with laughter, her legs jerking forward and her hips swaying as she reflexively tried to pull her feet away. But her feet themselves did not move at all. Justin moved onto the balls of the heels, tickling steadily, and swiped one of the pale arches with a nail. Her laughter jumped an octave, and he pounced on the opportunity, mercilessly tickling her arches with all ten points at his disposal, scraping and circling and tracing the edges of each small valley.

"NO!" was the only coherent thing the Princess managed to get out. She said it several times more before her breath ran out and she couldn't make a sound any more. But her ticklishness lasted much longer than her breath, and her body was still forced to go through the motions of laughing as Justin continued to tickle her feet. He raked the gloves' nails from one end of the feet to the other, then carefully inserted the points between her tight-bound toes, where even the slightest flutter of his fingers would drive her insane with laughter, and kept her jumping and howling for a long time by twitching first one finger, then another, so she could never guess which toes would be tickled next. But what got her laughing hardest of all was when he used both hands to tickle one foot, perhaps with all ten fingers drawing lines in opposite directions in her arch, or using one hand to draw wavy lines down the sole while the other played and explored on the undersides of her exquisitely sensitive toes. Justin almost lost track of time in the pleasure of tickling her feet. The Princess, for all her struggles, never seemed to get tired, and there was always something new to do to her that would bring fresh laughter or a renewal of her desperate squirming. He covered her helpless feet with tickles, occasionally reaching up to run the nails along her sides instead, while she laughed and laughed. But the sound of hurried footsteps beyond the door recalled him to what he was doing. Quickly, he rose and moved around to face the Princess again.

The Princess Ardent had been tickled beyond the power of speech, her face dripping with tears and sweat and a scarlet flush painting her from her hairline to the tops of her breasts. This was exactly what Justin had hoped to see. Peeling off one of the gloves, he took a short wooden rod out of the bag. He had shaped it carefully and wrapped it in the softest leather he could buy. He only hoped it would be suitable for the purpose. Picking up one of the discarded feathers, he touched it directly to her sex, then ran the feather's edge up and down its swollen length. The Princess could not have reacted more strongly if she were touched with hot iron. Every muscle in her body spasmed, slamming against the restraints and bringing a creak from the sturdy wooden post, and she cried out in a voice like glass breaking. "DON'T!"

"You told me before not to stop," Justin said, the feather's edge teasing her steadily while the Princess sobbed and gasped. "I'm not going to ... not for a while." Ardent's hips bucked - not slightly, but hard. Her eyes were screwed shut, and she panted through her nose, mumbling something that might have been "please ... "

Justin set the feather aside, then carefully slipped the end of the leather-wrapped rod between the lips of her sex. At the unexpected intrusion, Ardent's eyes flew open. "Wh - " she began, and then Justin tickled across her belly with his still-gloved hand, so she broke up in sputtering giggles. He began to move the rod slowly, still gliding the glove's nails over her tender sides, thighs, breasts, and belly, and Ardent moaned and giggled unsteadily, her body instinctively picking up the rhythm of the rod and matching it. "Ohhh ... what ... " she said once, and then, "Please ... don't stop ..." Justin had no intention of doing so this time. There was a knock at the door, but the Princess, her eyes closed again, did not notice it, the unfamiliar feelings flooding through her body commanding all her attention. "Oh yes ... !" A sweet, blissful smile spread across her face. The automatons stirred in an almost uncertain manner. Justin began to tickle among the curled hair of her sex as the rod moved steadily. "Oh, YES!"

As the Princess's orgasm took hold of her, she threw her head back and let out a high, hoarse scream, and then another, her bound hands clawing at the air. At the sound of her voice, a shudder passed through the metal bodies of the automatons. The youth of steel fell backward, smashing a small table as it hit the floor. The youth of bronze remained standing, but did not move when Justin set the rod aside and laid a hand on the warm, soft skin of Ardent's bare belly. At the feel of human skin against hers, she gasped, and her eyes opened, staring down at Justin.

"The wizards who made them put it in their design that only your voice, raised in the extremes of passion, would shut them off," Justin explained, as he removed his other glove. "They didn't pause to think of how that might be possible with the automatons killing anyone who touched you, unfortunately. But when I observed the delight you took in being tickled, I thought it might be possible to use it ... as it was."

"What do you want from me now?" Ardent asked, her voice rough from endless laughter.

Justin shrugged. "I'll think of something, no doubt. But for now, you're free of their interference, the King your father barely remembers you, and I think we can count on your servants not to gossip. It should make your life more pleasant."

"I thank you." They looked at each other for a long moment. "Will you untie me now?" asked the Princess.

"Is there any hurry?" Justin asked.

And as she felt his ungloved fingertips begin to explore the soft spaces between her ribs, the Princess Ardent laughed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back