• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my babysitter under the table

hotchytick

TMF Expert
My parents went away for the weekend and Jennifer, my baby-sitter at the time, came over to watch me for the weekend. She was 21 and in college. I was young, but the experience is one that I will never forget.
Jen had strawberry blond hair and unlike most women with that colored hair, she was not fair-skinned. In fact, she could get a nice tan during the summertime. She was very pretty! I had always had a crush on her, as I'm sure a lot of guys did. Amazingly enough though, as far as I knew, she never had a boyfriend. I remember that she ran track in school, because she would always come over with her running shoes when she would baby-sit me.
I think it was on a Saturday one December that it happened. It was almost the end of the semester for her and she was beginning her finals. In fact, she had just finished one that morning. I had been out playing with my friend until noon or so, when my friend had to leave to go somewhere. So I was bored and went home. Good choice! I walked through our back door, that led directly into the kitchen. Jennifer was sitting at the table studying away, barely even noticing that I was there. I have to tell you that Jennifer was the sweetest person in the world, but she was getting ready for her finals and I guess she was just very involved, so involved in fact that she didn't notice that I saw her feet under the table.
The fridge was opposite the table on the other side of the kitchen, and for some stupid reason, we kept the sodas in the crisper. As I reached down for my soda, I heard a "clunk" and turned around towards the sound to see that one of Jennifer's shoes had hit the floor.
Now, before I continue, let me tell you about her and her feet on that particular day. She was a little dressed up, a nice skirt, a cute sweater, and stockings, the dark flesh color kind I think. Now, remember that I mentioned she was a track runner? Her legs were very nice, strong, not overly muscled, just shapely and her feet had great arches. Her legs were crossed and her one shoe, a red pump, had hit the floor. The other, however, was still dangling from her toes on her right foot.
I got a lump in my throat. I had to know, as we all would have been wondering at that moment, "Is she ticklish? Could I get away with it? Would she get mad?"
That soda never got opened. I placed it on the counter, and almost in a trance-like state, I walked over to the table and got under it! I know, I was a brave kid, but I also knew, for that reason alone, she would probably just think that I was just playing like other kids do, right?
I guess I was right, because she didn't even take notice. So I sat under the table while she studied, looking at her perfect feet, wanting so badly to reach out and stroke the bottom of that foot dangling the shoe, which was right in front of my face! My heart was pounding, my throat was swelling. Oh man, how I wanted to touch those feet!
Every once in a while she would bob that shoe up and down on her toe, and every once in a while I would try to reach out my finger to touch that foot while it moved. But I just couldn't get the nerve up! I didn't want her to get mad. Well, after about ten minutes of that maddening teasing, I decided to give it a chance. I reached out with my left hand and ever so lightly stroked her sole. The nanosecond that I felt that nylon and foot on my fingers, I was beyond excited. I was in Nirvana! And her? Nothing.
So, I pushed it a little farther and tickled again. It was wonderful! This time, however, she reacted by lifting her foot up, directly exposing her sole to my sight. I was scared out of my mind, but she didn't say anything. So I continued at my cautious pace, tickling and touching just a little bit more, getting bolder with each second until it finally happened.
She giggled and said, "What are you doing down there?"
Oh oh! "Nothing," I stupidly responded.
Then she put me on the spot. "Are you tickling my feet?"
Well, duh! But I just couldn't respond. "What should I do?" I thought to myself. The smart thing! I started to tickle her again! This time she started to giggle and move her foot all around. Her shoe eventually fell off, giving me access to her toes. Then I moved to her other foot, the one where the shoe had already fallen off, and tickled it, exploring ever inch, top and bottom in complete joy.
I couldn't believe that she was letting me do this!!!
After what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy of tickling both of her feet and stroking them, she said eight words that drove me to write this story and to never forget the experience. She said, "I love it when people tickle my feet!"
I went nuts and tickled her stocking feet with the high arches for over fifteen minutes more. I tickled her toes, her heels, her arches, all the while she just giggled and laughed and let me have fun.
So what can I tell you? That day and many days thereafter, I had so much fun tickling my baby-sitter's feet!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one hell of a story, hotchytick! Thanks a lot. :)

P.S. I think you posted it twice (in the same post, not separately) by accident! :eek: :D

No problem, hotchytick! :) But you could try editing your post. :D

Whoa!

AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Cool!

Great story, mate!! I was always too scared to do that, depsite the many opportunities! Care to share aany other baby sitter experiences?

Cheers, evrybody,
SmashTV

I'd love to have a babysitter today.

LOL.

Okay well, I guess that would be pretty dumb. But the tickling would be great.

Thanks for submitting your terrific story! I wish that this had happened to me, and that I had this memory for my own. You were a very lucky kid.

If you have more tales like this one, please post them.

Cool story some guys have all the luck.I admire your courage,I never could of did that I have tickled alot of girls,but not that way I think it would be cool though.:bump: :bump:

:atom: Hey,give me a quarter will you:atom:

other stories

I will post other stories. I would like to hear some stories on the same topic. I posted it hoping to generate other stories.

oh please, hotchytick, post some of the other times you tickled your babysitter!!! :devil:

Fantastic story. You have more guts than I did, at that age. Although I hate to be a killjoy, but it sounds like she was only a little ticklish(otherwise she would've reacted immediately, when you touched her soles, and probably not have let you tickle her for fifteen minutes). But still a great story. Were her feet tiny, pretty, and feminine?

I would say her feet where about a size six or six and half, but I don't completely rember except that they felt like silk and were very shapely

Her feet were fun

Carrie had always like to be tickled. My first meeting with her was when I was sick. My parents went away for a long weekend and left me at home with the flu. Carrie, a girl of about 22, who lived down the street, came over to watch me. Carrie had long straight brown hair, hight cheek bones, blues eys, very slim at about 5'4". On this particular weekend I had the flu and my folks had to leave for their business trips and left me to be taken care of by Carrie for the firs time. (Worst fates could have befallen me) Carrie came over on a Friday at ahout three PM. I was lying in bed half asleep when I heard my mom giving Carrie instructions on when to give me my medicine and when to wake me up to eat.
I looked with my half open eyes to see a beautiful women wearing a blue sweater and a skirt with tan stockings looking at me with a sympathetic face as if to say "I will take care of you sweety". I didn't know who she was, but in my sick state, I thought she must be an angel.
So I slept until seven o'clock that night when I was awoken to the feel of a cool hand rubbing my forehead. I awoke to see this beautiful princess looking down at me with a smile and saying "Hey sweety, do you want to wake up and eat something."
"Huh?" I responded almost still in a dream a dream.
"I think you need to eat someting cutie. I made some soup for you." She said.
"Okay."
"How do you feel?" She asked.
"I feel better. Just hungry." I responded.
After a few minutes of coaxing I was up and in the kitchen eating chicken noodle soup in my PJ. Carrie sat with me awhile and watched me eat, until she got up and sat down on the couch in our family room. We had this set up in our house where our kitchen continued on into our family room and you could watch TV sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. I sat at this island and at my soup as Carrie layed down on the couch and watched TV for awhile.
I was definately feeling a lot better. I had been sick for three days, and missed school for two of those days. When I saw Carrie laying on the couch I noticed that she looked really beautiful. We had these three big puffy pillows on the couch, and Carrie had her head proped up on these pillow, and she layed on her right side with her feet at the end of the couch. She was wearing tan stockings and these low cut pumps.
For about fifteen minutes or so I watched the same TV show that she was watching, when I go bored and decided to move intot the family room where she was sitting. Instead of sitting in a chair or sharing the couch with Carrie, I sat at on the floor near her feet. At this point, I really hadn't taken too much notice of her feet, I just sat there because I was tired and it was comfortable.
So after about twenty mintues of us sitting where we were, I streched my back, and turned around noticed for the first time Carrries feet. Like I said earlier, she was wearing low cut pumps with tan nylons. Her left foot, which was over top of her right foot, was starting to starting slip out of her shoe. It was just a passing thought at the time, but I wondered "Is she ticklish?" No sooner did I think that the excitement began to build in my mind as to how I would find out.
As I was sitting there, I looked around and found a small peice of paper on the floor. I took this peice of paper and rolled it into a smalll little ball and stuck it under the exposed arched that was starting to show. At this she gave out a little giggle.
I looked up and saw a big broad grin on her face.
"Did you see what I did?" I asked.
"No." She said.
"I put some paper in your shoe." I said kind of stupidly.
At that she sat up right and crossed her legs and started to remove her shoe. I quickly grab the shoe that she was starting to remove and held it there at the end of her toes. She looked at this and said,
"What are you doing with my shoe sweety?"
"Um..."
"Do you want to tickle my feet?"
I didn't know what to say, nor did I say anything. I just kind of looked up at her with a sheepish look in my eyes and being somewhat embarrassed, I pulled her shoe completley off from her dangling foot and started to lighly tickle the bottom of her foot. At this a big grin came across her face and she look absolutely delighted at what I was doing. She began to laugh while looking at me with a smile in her face So with a choking lump in my throat and a my heart beating like a Jackrabbit I tickled the silky sole if her nylon clad foot, and ran fingers all over the top and bottom her foot and toes. Every once in ahwile she would reach down and try to tickle my sides, but I would pull away fast enough so that she did really have a chance.
After a couple of minutes of doing this, Carrie pulled her feet up onto the couch and layed back down. So naturaly, not wanting this to end, I jumped up onto the end of the couch and kept tickling her foot, but this time I decided to remove her other shoe and begin to tickle this foot as well.
Carrie just laughed at this for awhile while as I did this, and let me carry on almost completely unimpedeed. Everyonce in ahwile she try to tickle me, but with ouch much success. After what seemed to be an enternity of tickling Carrie, she finally pulled pulled her feet away and said to me:
"You're a good tickler!"
At this she gave me a big hug and said:
"You are a cute kid. You're fun to hang out with."
A lot of other stuff happend between all of this but let me wrap the story up by saying that not too long after this, unfortunely, my parents came back and sent Carrie home, and for some strange reason Carrie never babysat me again. To this day, all these years later, I have never,ever forgotten that experiance.

Another great post Hotchy. I love reading about your experiences with babysitters.

Curious!!!

Dare I ask what this 'bunch of other stuff in between' was....?

(*WINK!*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey!

Hey! These are some great stories!! Anybody else got a babysitter story? I dying to know.

I tickeled under the table (kind of) too!

Hotchytick, I think that is such a cool story because I had one of my earliest tickling experiances almost in the same way.

I remember Amy, my cute blond baby sitter when I was about ten or so, used to watch me almost every weekend this one particular summer. Though she was probably the sweetest babysitter you could have ever asked for, I was always very shy of Amy because she was very pretty and I had a major crush on her. I was always afaid she would find out that I liked her would make fun of me. I had always liked looking at Amy's feet but I never really understood why, except that I thought they would be exciting to tickle. I was dying to find out but could never get the nerve out to find out (something else I couldn't understand either). On more than one occation while we were watching tv together or playing games, I would intentionally sit on the floor just to be close to her feet and hope to get the nerve up to tickle them. I would dream about asking her to let me tickle her feet for as long as I wanted.
On a rainy Saturday I was bored out of my skul watching movies on the VCR in the living room when Amy came in and told me it was time for lunch and that I had to come into the kitchen. I remembered complaining because I didn't want to leave the movie that I just started watching. So I begged and pleaded with Amy if I could bring out one of our "TV tables" (a fold up small table) and sit at the couch and eat. Reluctantly she gave in. (How could you say no to a cute kid like me). So I sat and ate my meal and watch my movie. Amy had come over at this point and sat next to me and started to watch the movie also but first told me that I needed to take my plates into the kitchen before I could finish watching the movie. When I returned I found Amy sitting in my place kind of slouched back on the couch with her bare legs and feet streched out under the "TV table." Being like a selfish kid I almost stated to complain that she had taken the best seat in the house in front of the TV, but then I though better of it as this afforded me yet another oportunity to get close to her feet. So I sat on the floor to the right of the table and pretended to watch the movie.
No, as you can guess I didn't watch the movie, I stared at these out streched feet. One foot was crossed over the other and I had the best veiw of the bottom of her wrikeled white arches. Like always I sat there and wondered about the possibilities of tickling her. I could take it any more, I needed to play with thoes feet and today was going to be the day that I found out if she was ticklish or not. So it all went down like this:
"Amy?"
"Yea?"
"Do your, I mean are you..." my throat was choking up.
"What sweety?"
"Can I see if maybe..."
While I was saying this I was looking directly at Amy's feet almost mezmorised.
"Maybe what?" :confused:
I couldn't ask, I just had to do it.
"Never mind."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
So we both sat there for the next few minutes watching the movie in silence, but my mind was racing. I finally said screw it. I decided to make my move by grabbing a pillow off of the couch and putting it down directly in front of and half way under the TV table and lay down with my head on it.
Seeing this Amy, pulled her feet back said nothing.
I then turned completly around and instead of facing the TV, I found my self looking directly at the under side of Amy's beautiful feet. As the table top was right there, I don't think Amy could completly see what I was doing.
"Amy?"
"Yeeeeees?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
So with all of my courage I asked,
"Are you ticklish on your feet?"
And with out even wating for a response I gave her a quick tickle under her right exposed arch. Immediatley she uncrossed her feet started pulled the tickled foot back, but leaving the other one still exposed and said,
"Just sometimes, when people catch me by surprise."
"You mean like....now!"
I then quickly tickled her other foot.
"Yes!!" She gave out a little giggled at the end of the "yes" that I remeber really drove me to really want to keep going.
Amy had started to pull her feet up onto the couch when I impulsively grabed her ankle and started to tickle like mad on the bottom of her foot. She started to laugh and pull away, but I kept it up. She then she started to yank her leg up pretty hard and I lost my grip. She had succesfully pulled her legs up onto the couch away from me and was sitting on them Indian style. I came right up from under the table and jumped up onto the couch next to where she was siting. She had a big smile on her face and said,
"I'll have to watch out for you from now on!" She reached out for me and started to tickle my sides. I was pretty good at fighting her off, but more importantly, it now gave me a real excuse to go after her feet, as an all out tickle fight began!
Amy was on her knees now reaching over to try and tickle me, I lunged right after her feet. In mid lunge however, Amy grabed me and stared to tickle the crap out of me until I cryed out uncle.
Once I finally caught my breath she asked
"You had enough?"
Half laughing, half crying I said,
"No."
"You mean, you want more tourture?"
"No, I want to tickle your feet again. Can we play a game?"
"What? You want to see how long you can tickle my feet before I start laughing?"
Gulp! Did she just say that?
"Yeah!"
"Okay here ya go." With that she put her feet up on my lap. It was my dream come true. I was feeling like I was in nirvana.
You would think at this point I would go crazy and attack her feet full force, but I really wanted to enjoy this moment as I was afaid it might not last. So with great excitement I slowly began tickle Amy's feet. Her feet were very soft to the touch and nice to look at. I started out by only draging my index fingers up and down the instep slowly, but then I switched to all of my fingers stroking her arches. I'm looked up at Amy to see a smile on her face. She looked as if she was almost enjoying this.
After a couple more mintues of my slow moving tickle tactic, I picked up the pace to see if I could really get this girl to laugh. She threw her head back as I tickled away, probably trying to pretend that this didn't bother her.
I alternated running my fingers slowly and quickly up and down both of her arches. I tickled under her toes, on the tops of her feet, her heals, the balls of her feet. I tried everything. I got nothing from her. She was good...or so I thought, when she finally cracked. It started out as a muffled giggle then broke out into complete laughter...The more she laughed the faster I tickled. Until finally she she yelled out,
"Okay, that's enough!"
She tried to pull her legs away, but I grabed one of her ankles and tried to continue my tickling session, but to no avail. She was determined to end it right then and there.
Amy got up and went down the hall, still giggling some what. I think she went to the bathroom, but when she came back, she was wearing a pair of shoes.
"You are bad! Let's go do something."
So, unfortunately,that was that.
That's pretty much how it went, and it will forever be burned into my mind. I had a few other encounters with Amy that summer, but I can write more later I guess.
I know this story read like fiction, but I think true stories are better if they are writen like that.
Thank you!
zf12.jpg

Last edited:
Great post ST! I love babysitter tickling.

Personally, I was deprived as a child - I never tickled a sitter.
Maybe that's why I'm depraved as an adult! :p

These are great posts. Thanks to you both for sharing. Iam convinced that many people who develop fetishes in adulthood do so because of experiences in childhood. I actually didnt know feet were ticklish until I was about 12, when I used to tickle the daylights out of these two couneslors, Christine and Adina, at summer camp. Most of my youthful experiences with babysitters came more from smelling feet, which I know many people think is gross. That started from the time I was about 5, and continued throughout my childhood. After my experiences with tickling Christine and Adina at camp, I then got into the tickling some. Some of you have probably seen my posts about how I used to tickle my very ticklish friends Lora and Stacy at college. Anyhow, thanks again for sharing, these experiences you both talked about sounded wonderful!

Mitch

These are hot stories

Anyone else? I will add a couple that are true if someone else pitches one or two in.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back