• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Combining gatherings w/other events

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I've never been to a gathering, so maybe this is already being done, but how about scheduling a gathering around another event, such as the Kentucky Derby, or the New Orleans jazz festival? Another words, schedule a gathering, but during the same weekend, take a break, and go to a festival, or a ballgame, or a concert. Since I'm working so much, and trying to put money away for a new car, I can't travel more than once or twice a year, and I'm considering taking a trip to San Diego for the 20th annual street scene music festival(which is why I'm posting this in the West Coast section), so oppurtunities for me to also travel to gatherings, in addition to the San Diego trip, would be limited. Since I've never been to California, and I don't know anyone out there, I thought this might be a good way to connect w/other ticklefiles, but also intersperse the tickling with other activities. Again I've never been to a gathering (or even a munch for that matter) so maybe this is already being done, but I just thought it might be fun to combine a gathering with other things we might enjoy. I hope I'm making myself clear

Y'make sense to me. It's been attempted. To be honest, there've been many guests that have showed for a West Coast Gathering and have toured about while visiting.

There have been more that have showed just to attend, played as long as they could, and went home.

It's a matter of preference. If you are looking to do such, get on the West Coast Gatherings invite list and ask for such from the listmaster, or post as you have, here. If anyone is into this idea, by all means, PLEASE let us know your interest. Hosts are always happier KNOWING folks will show for something.

For what it's worth, we've had a picnic, a beach trip, a Disney trip, overnight events, hotel events, multi-day events, and dinners. I've attended events in professional dungeons in several states. There's so many ways to do these. One simply has to indicate interest. Having been a host, chasing the interests of hundreds of potential attendees is like herding cats. Much easier to put together what you already know they want, and give it to 'em.

For your case, you're looking for a San Diego-based event, and there ARE folks down there, and some might fly out simultaneously. Are you willing to host such an event at your hotel, or go in on a hotel room for an event? That'd also fly well, and has, several times in the past.

Ideas aplenty,

dvnc

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back