• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next munch is Jan 15th in LA

dvnc

It's a proper West Coast Gatherings munch that will happen on the 15th of January. Mail to [email protected] if interested.

From the wiki - A munch (short for burger munch) is a low-pressure social gathering for people involved in or interested in BDSM, usually at a restaurant.

Am interested.... you anf the lovely Penny gonna make it down?

Count on my own participation and please keep me posted! I was delighted to meet yourself and your lovely wife...

Isabelle

Attachments

• Isabelle #33.JPG
    Isabelle #33.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
  • Isabelle, Tickle Me!.JPG
    Isabelle, Tickle Me!.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Isabelle 001.JPG
    Isabelle 001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 57
This isn't a public munch. It's a munch for those who signed up for the West Coast Gatherings.

It's easy to join. Mail [email protected] and ask to join. Get a questionnaire. Fill it out and send it back. Get invited to private gatherings and munches. Attend those you wish, notifying me of your interest so as to get details the week before the event.

I'll be mailing our list this weekend, now that attendance is clear, so if you're on it, look for it then.

The attendance is looks good for this. Several new faces. Several old familiar I hope will attend. Looking forward to seeing you all!

I'm going to try my darndest to be there. It has been a LONG time since I've seen the gang.

Well Minor hiccup on my end. Picked up a bug that when it happenes causes a couple of other problems that can last kinda long term. I will hope to make it but incase I dont. I hope you all have a great time. Me.. I want to see you all again. It has been way too long. Keep your finger ( and toes...lol ) crossed for me.

Adam

It's this Sunday, and those of you who've completed the questionnaire are on the mailing list and should be receiving the information now. This is a private event, which means no one not screened will be invited to attend. Some on the list rely on the security, and we'll respect that for this event.

For those wanting a public event, there's a monthly event in San Diego.

I look forward to seeing you folks. One of you I've not seen since the 90s!

Mails definitely getting through. Heard from many. There's more than a dozen of us set to meet. It's a great way to network in our community, as a person known to others stands a better chance of meeting one-on-one. Mail. Join. Gather. :)

Looking forward to a fraternity with the local members! Lily Haze has also pledged to attend (if she can rid herself of a nasty cold). See you on Sunday...

Isabelle

Attachments

• Isabelle, bikini.JPG
    Isabelle, bikini.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Twas splendid seeing those of you who could make it. When we can get more, it's gathering time!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back