• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cher Lloyd's Tickling Session

Sole-Scratcher

8:30am… It was an early morning for pop star Cher Lloyd. She usually hated the sound of her alarm, but today was different. She had a good reason to wake up early.

While getting changed, she decided to wear white knee high socks with multicoloured stripes at the top, mini hot pant jeans, a deep pink v-neck and blue converse shoes. After getting ready for the morning ahead, Cher heard a knock on her hotel room door.
"Hello?" She said wondering who it was.
The door opened and standing there was her manager. He had a look of discourage on his face.
"Cher please don't tell me you're still going through with this… I thought you were joking."
"Course not. I don't joke about these things." She smiled at him and walked past him out the door.
"So let me just get this straight, you've applied to be put in stocks and tickle tortured for two hours?" He asked hoping for a change of heart from her.
"I sure have" she giggled and looked back at him "I've always wanted to try this! So don't you dare make me late!" She carried on walking with a grin of excitement. Her manager was left standing there with a look of worry on his face.
"Oh Cher… This could end badly for you…"

10:45am… The car pulled up outside a small house in the middle of nowhere. Cher wasn't phased by the location or look of it, she just got out the car and felt a rush of excitement flow through her body.
"Ok, meet me back here in just over 2 hours. Don't be late!" She closed the door and walked towards the house.
"Don't you think we should stay and check on her?" The driver was also quite worried about Cher.
"No… She wouldn't speak to us again if we ruined this experience for her…" Her manager just looked out the back window as the car slowly drove away, leaving young Cher to fend for herself for the next 2 hours.

10:48am… Cher rung the eerie doorbell and before she could even catch a breath, it was rushed open. Standing there was a tall, skinny man with glasses who seemed quite normal.
"Hello, I'm Ch…"
"Oh I know who you are pretty, I've been waiting a long time for this moment!" Before she could finish saying her own name, he interrupted her impatiently.
"Oh, ok. Well, can I come in?"
"Certainly!"

11:00am… Introductions were finished and details were explained. Cher was slightly more nervous now after hearing there was no safe word for her to rely on. It would just be 2 straight hours of torture, but that's partly what she wanted. The man, now answering to the name master, showed Cher to the basement where a big red seat with ankle locks at the bottom and wrist locks above it was positioned.
"Care to get in?" He said innocently.
"Yeah, ok. Lets do this."
Cher sat on the seat while master locked her ankles in place stretched out in front of her. He then locked her wrists in the lock above her head. She could hardly move. Just helpless there sitting in an L shape.

11:10am… The time when Cher was in for the experience of her life… The man wasted no time in starting the stopwatch and straddling her legs. His fingers made soft contact with her ribs which made her jump and shiver. They then started wiggling slowly, gradually picking up the pace between her ribs. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying to resist laughing so early.
"Oh dear Cher… I hope this isn't that bad for you because I've got things much worse than this to come!" The words made Cher shiver and masters fingers squeezed, poked and wriggled deeper and quicker around her ribs.
"pffffaaahaahaa!" She couldn't hold it any longer. The fingers were so tickly on her sides that she just lost control to keep the laughter in.

11:20am… Masters fingers were still attacking Cher's ribs. Each strike made her giggle and squirm more than the one before it. Suddenly, the fingers stopped for a few seconds. Just as Cher opened her eyes, they lunged at her hips, squeezing hard and violently without stopping.
"Oohhohhoh my goohooodahaha! N-no, noohohot thereahaha!" The surprise of the tickles made her scream for mercy, but she knew as well as her master did, she wasn't getting any…

11:30am… Cher was still screaming and laughing. She was now red in the face and begging for a break. However masters fingers were still rubbing and squeezing her hips. He had now pulled her hot pant jeans down just slightly to reveal more flesh to torture.
"Pleehease! Just one breeeheak! Eehahahaaheha!"
"Nope, you know the rules!" Master was having none of her pleading as he ran his finger up to her ribs and scribbled them all over again.
"N-noooho! I've chahaaanged my mind! I want toohoohohoo get out of heheeeheere"
"Well that's tough." He said unenthusiastically.
The fingers stopped. Cher couldn't move an inch of her bound body and knew that she wasn't leaving this chair till the 2 hours were up. After looking at the clock, she was devastated to see that only 20 minutes had passed so far.
"Hmmmm, done hips, done ribs… Must be time for your belly." Master said playfully.
"No… Tickle my neck or something…" She said nervously
"Oh please! I'm not wasting my time with places that wont drive you crazy!" After hearing those words, Cher felt an overpowering shiver run down her spine to her toes.
Master stayed straddled on her half covered legs, sliding his body closer to her chest and placing his hands under her top. This made Cher take a deep breath in.
"No funny business!" She said sternly.
"Oh don't worry, time is ticking. I wouldn't waste precious tickling time by trying anything I'd regret."
His fingers wiggled slowly all over her smooth belly, now and again a finger would dip into her belly button and swirl around quickly for a few seconds. Cher bit her lip again, hardly managing to keep the inevitable laughter in. The fingers got quicker and quicker until they finally started digging in and swirling all over her soft belly.
"mmmphhahahaa! Oh noohooo!" She lost the control again. Now all she could do was laugh and hope that time went quickly for her sake… The sensation wouldn't stop and she couldn't stop laughing.
"It tickles soohhoooo much! Ahhaaha AHAAA!" She was screaming loudly now, however master didn't care. He liked the uncontrollable laughter coming from Cher's mouth.
"Ok, I'll make you a deal. Keep laughing if you want me to carry on." He said evilly.
"W-hahat?! Nooohohohoho. I cahahant stoohop laughing!"
"Oh ok, I'll carry on then." His fingers didn't leave her perfectly shaped belly at all and she was getting tears in her eyes.
"Ahaaaahaa, nahahahaastohahap!"

11:50am… Master took his fingers off Cher's soft belly and held her sides while she caught her breath.
"O-oh my god… Please s-stop now and let me g-go." She was exhausted.
"What? Its only been like 40 minutes!"
"I don't c-care. I don't like this!" Cher had been tickled enough to last her a lifetime.
"No can do, your contracted for another 1 hour 20 minutes. Next we work on your cute underarms." Cher knew that other than her feet, her underarms were the most ticklish part of her body and she got extremely nervous now.
"No just skip them!" She said looking away.
Master didn't take notice of her request and eyed up her bound arms. Her tank top was conveniently exposing her immobile, smooth underarms. Master placed his hands on her wrists and gradually stroked his way down her arms, making her shiver and squirm a little. When he reached her armpits, his fingers made wavy motions in them, once again, picking up the pace.
"No. No! Nahahahahahaaaahaho!" Cher was surprised at how much it tickled, however the fingers just got faster and tickled deeper.
"OH MY GOOHOHOD STOHOOOP!" She was unable to do anything but clench her fists and wiggle her toes in shock.
"Cootchie coo little ticklish Cher!" His teasing made her feel more and more ticklish each time. But however much she begged, he wasn't prepared to give her an ounce of mercy.

12:10pm… Cher's underarms were still being tortured without a break. Her face was bright red, she was crying and even sweating a bit now. Master got up off her legs and went round behind her where he was out of sight.
"No. Dohon't go behind me! I cahan't see you!" She was still laughing even though his fingers had left contact with her pits. About a minute went by of silence with a bit of heavy panting from Cher. Then, all of a sudden, she heard an electrical whirring. She tried to look behind but couldn't see master. As she closed her eyes, a sharp, spinning object made heavy contact with each helpless underarm. Her eyes flew open and her mouth dropped.
"AAAAHHH! NOOOO!!! OOHOHHOH MY GOOOOHOHOHOHOD IT TIHIHICKLES SOOHOHO MUCH!!!" This drove her crazy. She looked down at her pits and saw two electric toothbrushes dominating her underarms.
"PLEASE! NOOHOT THAT! NOHOOHOT THERE!" Her words were hard to understand but her desperateness was clear. There was no sound from master, who was happily wiggling the torture machines into her immobile underarms. He was too busy making the most of the experience.
"LISTEN TOHOOO MEHE! STOOHOHOP IT! NOW!" Her begging sounded very desperate. So master stopped the brushes and walked on front of her again. She was panting like crazy and looking to the floor. Silent.

12:30pm… Master had one more spot to torture. His favourite spot. Cher's helpless feet. After she had got her breath back and slightly recovered, he got a stool and sat on it with his face very close to her feet.
"Come on now… Please master. Let me go." She was too tired to get angry as she knew it wouldn't get her anywhere.
"For the last time, no! We haven't got that long left pretty."
He slowly slipped off her shoes, one at a time. Dropping them flat on the floor. Her left foot hid behind her right, in an attempt to escape the torture ahead.
"Now, this is the finale. I'm going to go all out here." Cher remained silent. But deep down, she was so nervous.
"Let's begin!" He said with a cheeky smile. His fingertips ran from her socked heels up to her toes. Her feet wriggled and her toes curled with a passion. He poked her soles right in the middle with his index fingers, applying pressure onto them.
"eeeheehe" Cher still had her face down, she was biting her tongue so badly to stop too much laughter escaping. Masters fingers made circuits of her soles, making sure there was no part left un-tickled.
"eeeeheeheehaahaaaaahaa! EEP!" Cher was getting more and more giggly. Until master stopped. She looked up and he was looking into her eyes. She watched a hand come up and grip her toes. She knew what came next…

12:40pm… Master slid Cher's long left sock off. The knee high white sock landed on the floor, shortly followed by the next one. Cher's toes wiggled as the cold air hit them. Her last line of defence was gone and for the next half hour, she was helpless to the hands of the sadistic man.
"Mmmm, so smooth and soft." He was amazed at how perfectly formed her beautiful feet were. Cher blushed a little. She had always taken good care of her feet and toes, getting regular pedicures. However, this was no foot pampering. Masters fingers circled her heels, starting quickly and slowing down, then speeding up again.
"Oh no! Plehease don't dooho this! I cahant tahaahake it!"
Master just dragged his blunt fingers up to her arches where he scratched around. Slowly making Cher more and more sensitive.
"I sahahaid no! Lehehet gooho of my feeheheet!" She was so close to bursting out with screams. Until master slid a finger in between each toe and twisted them around. This made Cher lose all control.
"NAHAHAAHAO! JUST LEEHET ME GO! I'LL DOOHO ANYTHINGAAHAH!"
The fingers kept twisting. As if they were trying to pick up the scent of her sweet smelling feet. She had never felt so ignored and tortured in her life.
"WHY AHAHARE YOU DOING THIS?! NAHAAAHAAHA! OOHOHOH SHIT!"
The fingers kept doing their thing while Cher felt something else on her sole. Master was licking her soles from heel to arch, flicking his tongue and making her scream even more.
"EEHEHHEEHEAHAHAAH! IT TICKLES SOOHOHOHO MUCH!" The tickly sensation she got was out of this world. It felt so intense.
Master stopped and for a split second Cher thought her time was up. That was until she heard the noise she never wanted to hear again. The whirring of the toothbrushes came back and all she could do was helplessly watch as the edged closer and closer to her wet, tortured soles.

12:50pm… The minute the brush made contact… Cher felt her whole world just flash into a crazy mess. Her feet were vibrating with uncontrollable force and her screaming became a noisy squeal. This was it. She felt like she had 100 feet, all being tickled at the same time.
"TURN IT OFF!!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAHHAAAAAHAHAHA!"
Her toes wiggled and curled and she felt her world fading.
"OHOHOH MY GOOHOHOHOD! YOU DOOHOHON'T UNDERSTAHAND! TURN IT OOOHOHOFF!!!!"
Master took a chance and just sat there, torturing her. He placed the brushes just under her toes, in her worst possible spot.
"NAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOO! AAAAAAHHHH! HEHEHEHELP MEEHEHE SOMEONE! ANYONEAHAHA!
Cher had taken enough. Her eyes closed and she passed out. Master looked at her shaken up body disappointed. Her eyes were dripping with tears and her face was bright red. Her hair was messed up and her body was damp with sweat. She really was the most ticklish person he had ever met.

3:06pm… Cher opened her eyes to find herself laying on her warm hotel bed. She slowly sat up, looking down at her feet. She had shoes and socks on.
"W-what happened…" She was confused and tired, when she found a note on her bedside table.
"Thanks for the session! Hope to see you again if you know what I mean! Master xxx"
It all came back to her. She shivered with relief. She was back where she belonged. After she chucked the note in the bin, she logged on to her laptop to check her emails.
"What the?!" She saw an email sent from master. She opened it and read it to herself.
"Hope you don't mind. I recorded the whole session! But just so you don't feel left out, here's a copy of our fun little secret." He had sent her the video of herself being tortured. Not only that, but he had typed his number and address down in case she wanted to come back. She closed the lid of her laptop with an urgency. But there was still that one bit of her that she found hard to understand… The bit of her that wanted to experience the domination again…
"Pull yourself together Cher!" She said to herself. Then she layed back on her bed and quickly fell asleep. Although the dream she was about to have would bring it all back…

3:12pm… The end…

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back