• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Love Rain (True Story)

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
Well,I have a thing for females feet.There I said it,and I feel much better. Since I like tickling and looking at female feet I have found that occassions will arise when,we can indulge our passion let's say.Well,today a passion was revealed to me.

Well,I was getting ready to leave work and it just started to pour down rain.Well,I ain't going to get wet so I went and stood behind the counter and started talking to the manager.When,out of the dining room comes this older couple and right behimd yes,comes the daughter well she was about 20 and blonde.They,come up to the counter and pay and dad say's why don't you go sit over there and we will wait for it to quit raining alittle before we leave.

Well,she was wearing jean shorts and tank and a pair of sandals.She goes over and sit's down well I think this might be an oppurtunity so I slide down and lean on the counter.So,I'm staneing there trying to look and not look if you know what I mean.

So,she is sitting there I'm looking and not looking and she slides on of her sandals off and just start's twirling her foot around.Well,now I am really interested.She does this twirling thing for a couple of minutes. Then,she crosses her legs and start's to massage her own foot.Well,now I'm just watching and then.she start's to run her fingers up and down the soles of her foot.

Then,she runs them under her toes and down the soles again. I come back to reality and look around to see if anybody else is watching me gawk. So,I look back and she is just massaging those feet and I'm just watching.This must of went on for 5 to 10 minutes and I'm just watching and watching.Then,I hear Oh,look it's quit raining at that she put that sandal back on and out the door of my life she went.But,I'll always have the memories.I love rain.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back