• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled sillly by Bunny

genset101

TMF Poster
When I was in college years back, I ran into an old friend from summer camp named Beverly, or Bunny as we called her. We chatted pleasantly and I was quite happy when she invited me over to her home at a future date promising old camp friends would be in attendance.
Two weeks later I appeared at her home and was surprised that it was just going to be her and I. She asked me to come down to her basement and help her 'move some stuff" I had a great view of her curvy bottom as we descended down the stairs. I remembered back in camp she had wrestled a friend of mine to the ground, and given him a frightful tickling. I had always wished that was me. It did not take long to see old habits die hard.
Bunny is about 5 feet 9, 140 pounds. She is a hiker and a swimmer. She is also blessed with extremely nice boobs, and not small. Any man would be pleased to have her on his arm. I helped her move her junk and it was clear she really did not need my help. She was quite intimidating being brilliant, sexy and powerful. She and I talked of the old days and then she asked me if i still had a crush on her. I could not lie. I kept staring at her incredible body. She told me she was going to punish me for 'thinking unpure thoughts" She quickly moved to wrestle me to the coach nearby. I told her it was not right but it was really not with much conviction. She went right at my ribs and her nails were electric against my tea shirt. I backed up to the coach. It was not the wisest move. She pushed me down and tickled me everywhere she could. Her long fingers and nails were devastating. I had been tickled by women before but this girl was an expert. She pushed me to the coach and told me I was in real trouble.
Laughingly, she pulled my shirt over my head giving her access to my underarms. After 5 minutes of tickling, I was helpless. She laid down on ,me and kissed me. She cooed, 'I know you liked it when I tickled Paul years go" I told her I couldn't take the tickling but that made her more determined. We wrestled some more and she and I tumbled to the floor. Unfortunately for me, I fell on my stomach. Bunny pounced on my back and tickled away at my ribs,waist and under arms. I was not in bad shape, but was coming off a long race. I suppose I could have fought harder, but realized I was enjoying the situation.
After ten minutes of tickling I pleaded for a rest. She complied and told me if I ran I would get tickled for hours . She informed me that no one was home and that it could be done. She said to 'just enjoy it, and maybe the afternoon will end happily for you". At his point, my erection was evident and she just smiled. She told me that she also liked to spank her boyfriends. I realized this was going to be an afternoon to remember. (Part 2 to follow soon).

Very nice start, can't wait to hear more.

Bunny smiled at me and told me after she was through with me, she would take me out for sushi. I could not let myself be dominated by this strong woman. My male pride would not allow it. I told her I would pin her down and do the tickling. She laughed and pulled me to my feet. I tried to grab her and yank her down to the coach. We felt each other out for a bit and tried to tickle her. She just laughed and said she was not ticklish. I realized this was going to be a real battle. Somehow, i was able to pin her down and get on top of her. She kissed me and was distracting me. I was doing welll and thought i would pin her to the ground when she was able to wrap her long, powerful legs around my waist. The situation had deterriorated badly.

Bunny then slid her hands under my shirt and tickled me for 15 minutes, alternately using her fingers and nails. To make the situation more humiliating, she was able to answer her cell phone while she had me subdued. She told her friend she could not see her now, because a 'friend was in a very ticklish situation" I struggled agsain but her legs were like a vice. Another 15 minutes with her chiding me there was no escape followed. Then, she was able to unbutton my jeans and slide them down all the way to the floor. i was just in underwear now and teashirt. I pleaded with her not to continue. Her response was that she liked me, but I needed to be taught who "the boss is" I was exhausted . Way back then, I was a runner and had gone about 7 miles in the heat earlier in the day. I did not work out upper body much, so my arms were no match for her powerful legs. Then, she teasingly slid my underwear past my butt and pulled them down. She smiled down at me and said to not be upset because several guys had been in this situation. It was small consolation. I gave my last futile struggle to no avail. She began spanking me with her bare hand. I sensed she did not want to hurt me, but show that she was in control. She also told me that she had studied martial arts. After about 20 slaps, she stopped. I was really hard and embarrased. She giggled that my butt was red, but she had showed some mercy. She said to look over in the corner of the basement. There was some sort of workout bench with holes cut out. I knew feet were to be put through those holes and I knew whose feet it would be. it was really turning into a long afternoon. (Part 3 to follow)

Tickled Silly by Bunny ( Part 3 F/M)

I told Bunnny I was not going in a contraption where my feet were helpless. She giggled and said that would not be necessary. She allowed me to get to my feet and put on my underwear. I was wobbly and exhausted. After allowing me to drink water we laid down on the coach and began making out. I had my arms around her and that was the last thing I remember. I drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

I awoke and felt myself on the groung with hands tied overhead to the base of the coach. My feet had been pulled through this wood contraption and were exposed. I was totallly helpless. She told me not too panic. She said she changed her mind about tickling my feet. I asked her to let me go and started to struggle as my feet are ticklish. She told me to just relax and it would not be long. She applied a tube of baby lotion to the soles of both my feet. It tickled like crazy and i began to yell and struggle. She instructed me to stop or I would have to be gagged. She smiled and began running her fingers up and down the soles of my feet. This went on for 5 minutes. I was too tired to yell and felt myself getting aroused again. She used her nails and ran them up and down my soles continually. I just wanted to get through it. After another 5 minutes she stopped. Thankfullly, she stood over me and told me it was through and I was "a good sport." She released me from the bonds and helped me to my feet.

The sushi was delicious but we made a quick detour to Bunny's bedroom where the lovemaking was excellent. Bunny and I dated for 6 months or so, and she only tickled me one other time. It did not mattter because I always thought of the time in her basement, that always got me excited. The romance came to an end due to her moving across the country. We stayed in touch and became good friends. Eventuallly, I went to her wedding years later to another lucky man. She told me there that they had an excellent relationship, because he knew the penalty for disobeying. I still remember Bunny fondly and she recently posted pictures of her kids. One daughter is about 6 feet tall and the spitting image of her mom. I am sure her boyfriends will be in for some surprises. .

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back