• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Weekend (Part 4) M/F

GBond008

TMF Novice
All refreshed from their erotic bath Lucien decided to ask Bianka what would really turn her on (like what they had done hadn't already!!!) and he couldn't wait to hear her answer. She had a way of secretly surprising him especially the discovery of no panties under those sexy nylons he had bought for her or the way she had reacted to her nipples being teased and caressed. Bianka took a few moments and he could see her blush and he knew he was in for a treat.

Bianka had known that he was going to ask this question and she thought she was prepared for it but it still made her shy to think she wanted to tell him to tie her to the bed, blindfold her then tickle her and make her cum! But here goes she took a deep breath making her breasts rise under the vest top she was wearing, a fact that Lucien didn't miss and went for it! "I want you to tie me spread eagled to that bed. I want you to tickle me everywhere and i want to be blindfolded while you do some of it so that all i can do is feel and not see what comes next, knowing that your hands and lips will be all over me is making me tingle already". Oh boy she had done it again, Lucien couldn't help but grin and he was twiching at the thought of getting at her whole body again. Those hips, her sensitive ribs, her thighs not to mention those big beautiful breasts that he had just spent a good hour caressing and suckling til she came on his rock hard cock. "Oh and will you use this while you tickle me and make me cum again?" she asked as she walked over to her bag and pulled out a small bullet vibrator. Lucien sat on the edge of the bed and nodded he didn't dare speak and he couldn't walk over to fetch it from her, his twitching had suddenly become a rock solid hard on and he knew she had seen the effects of it. She wasn't helping matters by the fact that she looked towards his cock swollen in his boxers and licked her lips! God what it would feel like to have those lips stroking up and down his shaft? Something he wanted to find out later but first he needed to get Bianka tied to the bed before he lost all his sanity!

Bianka smiled and stretched out on the bed for Lucien to tie her with the scarves she had bought with her. He tied her loosely enough that if she wanted to escape she could but she didn't think she would be wanting to. After this he blindfolded her and while he straddled her hips. he knew she could feel him hard against her and he wanted her to know how much she was turning him on and he wanted to do the same for her.
Lucien began by teasing her with little soft kisses down her neck and along the scar that lined the right side of her throat, this spot was sensitive and he felt her wriggle under him and shrug against him but she was giggling so he continued downwards across her smooth decolletage which made her shiver. He had only just begun his onslaught and his hands has barely touched her yet she was getting so wet and ready for him all over again. When Lucien ran his tongue down between the valley of her breasts she moaned and bucked against him pushing her chest closer to him, but her resisited the offer and lightly dragged his nails down her ribs making her laugh out loud and struggle against the scarves at her wrists. When he moved his hands back upwards she was wetter than before the sensation of his fingertips upwards was exotic torture but Bianka kept wishing for more and she began to grind against the bed.
Lucien shifted his position so that he was covering her whole body with his as he ran his hands along the underside of her tied arms and back to her ticklish armpits. When his lips nibbled against her wrists she squealed in surprise Bianka had never felt anything so erotic yet such a simple gesture had her moaning against his bare chest. Smiling Lucien moved his tongue down the same path on her arms as his fingers had just taken, as he reached her elbow Bianka was already laughing in anticipation, by the time her reached her armpits with both his fingers and tongue she was thrashing and squealing into the bed. His tickling was sending her over the edge of pleasure and her hadn't even touched on her legs yet. She didn't know if she would be able to last out the torture but she was going to give it a damn good try!

Lucien continued his torture of her armpits a little longer and then he squeezed her hips and run his fingers along her ribs, god she was sensitive to his touch! He wanted to test her belly button but he couldn't get her to hold still long enough so he stored that idea for later. Bianka was in ticklish heaven, he was soft and gentle but harder in places and it was working, she was feeling as horny as hell and the more he touched the more turned on she became. Lucien moved off her body and she moaned in disappointment, but he wasn't gone for long, the next thing she knew he was between her thighs with his hands on the backs of her knees and she was laughing again, then he ran his hands up the backs of her thighs and she moaned in pleasure when his hands touched the underside of her ass she half giggled half moaned and lifted herself off the bed so his hands could caress higher still, when he dragged his fingertips back down her ass she cried out, it felt so good. She had forgot that she had asked him to use the vibrator until Lucien held it against her clit and leaned over her to lick just under her raised breasts, Bianka wriggled and moaned and tried to buck against the bullet held against her. Right now she wanted her hands free to touch Lucien and the blindfold off but he only removed the blindfold so that he could see her eyes widen as he brought her close to orgasm then eased off again. He run his hand up and over her stomach and Bianka squealed and tried to escape. She loved the feel of his hands all over her and the sensations she had felt were to her undescribable but she knew he was making her feel amazing. She was a little out of breath from the laughing and squealing but Lucien didn't give her much time as he held the bullet to her and began to kiss her inner thighs as he undid the scarf at just one ankle and began to raise it to his lips. From his position between her thighs he could see how wet she had become and he licked her soft ankles as his hand ran up and down from her knee making her moan and wither about. Bianka was close to yet another explosive orgasm as she arched her body off the bed, Lucien didn't mind using the bullet to help but he replaced it with his fingers and felt her pulse and cry out on them as he continued to caress both her tight pussy and gorgeous arches all at the same time. Lucien was so hard he just wanted to dive into her but he knew they would have plenty of time for that, and just managed to hold himself back but he did tease her post orgasmic clit with the tip of his cock just to let her know she had turned him on just as much.

It was definately an orgasm that neither would forget for a long time!!!! ;)

I have a feeling it's an orgasm a lot of us won't forget in a long time ;) Another great story GB. Hope you get to try all this stuff out soon ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back