• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture (HOT!) FFFFFF/M

MovieTall1

Note: I have always had a HUGE tickling fetish. One of my fantasies is to be stripped, tied up, by one or more ladies, and tickled/brought to orgasm AGAIN and AGAIN. I have posted on NTC's website before. Here is a story of one lucky guy. I wish it was me.

Tim had met Susan at the corner pub, and they had instantly felt a connection. At some point, the conversation drifted over to fetishes, and the two of them started talking about erotic tickling. Susan had gathered a wonderful idea in her head, and made up a reason to excuse herself, so she could go call one of her friends on her cellphone in private. Susan had plans to take Tim back to her apartment where he would be kidnapped for a night of TICKLE HEAVEN by six lovelies.

Susan and Tim had made their way into her apartment, and their lips were locked together, tongues deeply exploring each others mouth. Susan reached down to touch the bulge in Tim's pants, and he let out a moan. Susan was getting wet just thinking about the plans she had for Tim.

After Susan and Tim had each helped one another with their clothing, Susan told Tim to lay down on the bed, and then she climbed on top of him. All of a sudden, thats when five other lovelies made their way into the room, and helped Susan pin Tim down and place the ropes around his wrists and feet, tying them to each of the four ends of the bed. Tim was a slim, muscular guy with six-pack abs, but try as he might, he was no match for these ladies. One he was secure, Susan made the introductions, and informed Tim of what was going to happen.

"Now sweetie, all that talk earlier about tickling, made me so horny, that I just had to see you tied up and helpless, so that I and my friends could torture. And WE ARE DEFINITELY going to torture you. Every part of your body. Now, let me introduce you to my friends." Susan proceeded to introduce each one, who were all in the process of shedding their own clothes. There was Monica, a tall, thin blond, with green eyes, and a deep dark tan. Rachel was a redhead with creamy white skin. Lisa was oriental, Gabrielle was latina, and Patricia was a strong, athletic type. They were all very sexy.

Susan told Tim that all six of them were going to tickle torture him all night long, and they would use their fingers, feathers, tongues, and anything else they thought of. And, every part of his body would be tickled, especially his cock and balls. In addition, they were going to massage him with baby oil while they tickled him. Likewise, he would be kissed, licked, sucked, and teased, and that HE WASN'T going anywhere. So, Susan had the ladies take their respective places around Tim.

Susan lay by Tim's head, and started to massage his scalp, running her fingers through his hair, sticking her tongue in his ear, whispering to him about how much fun she and the other ladies were going to have. Monica took a feather and traced it slowly around Tim's nipples, taking turns to suck on each one from time to time. Rachel slowly ran her fingernails and a feather in Tim's armpits. Lisa took her feather and ran it up and down Tim's ribs, around his stomach, into his navel, and then slowly and repeatedly ran it around his cock, playing particular attention to the sensitive head. Gabrielle used her feather to trace circles over Tim's balls. And finally, Patricia tickled Tim's feet and sucked on his toes.

Tim was going crazy. His nude, muscular body strained against the bonds, to escape the torture, but his efforts were futile. Seeing Tim's quivering, sweaty body, and the amount of precum leaking from Tim's cock, made the ladies even hornier. Then they each took turns soaking their hands in baby oil. They rubbed Tim, while he was being tickled. His cries of laughter and moans erotically mixed together. Tim's cock was shiny and purple from all the attention that he was receiving. Finally, after two hours of intense tickle torture, the ladies decided to let Tim cum. But they did it ssssllllloooowwww.

As the ladies worked their feathers, fingers and tongues along Tim's body, he began to tense up. In unison, the ladies began to chant, "Cum for us baby. Cum for us, sweetie. We are going to pleasure you and tickle you all night. You are our prisoner." Tim felt him self reaching the point of no return. His muscles tightened throughout his body, he threw his head, screamed, and shot fountain after THICK fountain of white cum out of his throbbing cock. The ladies all wanted it, and licked it off of his body with their tongues, and rubbed it into their breasts. Tim kept shooting wave after wave of creamy jizz, and the ladies loved it! Finally, after cumming his brains out, Tim lay back on the sheets, trying to recover from the orgasm of his life. After letting him rest for a minute, the ladies picked up their feathers, and proceeded to start back to work on Tim. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,

I hope that this story helped you live out your fantasy.

I'm not into f/m, but this was a good story Movie!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back