• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture-Tech FF/M extreme PART 2

parpignollord

Here's the first part if you're curious

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?209926-Torture-Tech-FF-M-extreme

Again, this gets extreme.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany sat down at the panel and scanned the many controls before her. She found a microphone next to a button labeled 'Intercom.' She pressed the button and leaned into the mic.

“Hello?” Brittany's voice boomed over a speaker in the chamber.

The loud noise once again startled Dan, but it relieved him to know he wasn't alone. “Hey, there's someone in here.” He shouted back.

Amber and Brittany giggled at his look of relief. Brittany again spoke into the mic.

“Um...I know. You've been chosen.” She laughed.

“Chosen? I'm not a scientist. I'm with Digamma Labor Solutions, I'm just here to clean. There must have been some kind of error. My name is Dan Rickberg, employee number 346...”

“Oh, there's no error. You have been specially selected to be a part of our new 'guinea pig' program. Congratulations!” Brittany joked.

At this point Amber found a button labeled 'Secure Subject.' She pressed it to see what would happen.

“Guinea Pig? What are you tal...” Dan was interrupted by loud noises and movement above. He looked up to see a giant menacing claw being lowered into the room. “Hey, no. I didn't sign up for anything like this.”

As the claw grew closer to him Dan tried to run. This proved to be a futile decision, for as soon as he made a move the giant metal claw sprang to life. Dan ran as fast as he could trying to dodge the claw's attack, but he was no match for it's superior engineering and state-of-the-art targeting system. The claw grasped him by his jumpsuit and began to lift him into the air.

Meanwhile, Amber and Brittany were laughing their asses off. Dan's escape attempts looked like something from a cartoon. The girls were having the time of their life. They continued to laugh as the claw drew him further up until Dan dangled about 3 meters from the observation glass facing them.

“What is happening?!” Dan barked.

Amber saw a now glowing button labeled “Prepare Subject.” She pressed it, naturally.

On the wall behind Dan some panels had shifted and a long metal column extended horizontally from the wall towards him. Dan heard the mechanical sounds behind him and tried to turn to see what it was, which turned out to be considerably dificult suspended by the claw.

As the giant metal probe finally reached Dan, the end split into 5 separate poles with a padded shackle on the end. The shackles clasped his wrists and ankles and extended themselves, forcing him into a taught spread eagle position. The fifth shackle braced his head, but also lit up.

“SUBJECT ANALYSIS INITIATED” The computer voice from before announced.

“Brittany, look” Amber said in amazement.

Three different monitor screens lit up before the girls. One was titled “Heart Rate” another “Stimulation Zones” and the last “Neuroactivity.”

The Heart Rate screen displayed Dan's pulse in red, which was now at around 106 bpm.

The Neuroactivity monitor represented Dan's brain activity graphically as a glowing line. Any time Dan would move the line would shift a very small amount. Near top of the monitor was a small red light next to a hashmark labeled 'Danger.'

And finally, the Stimulation Zone screen showed a computerized diagram of Dan mapping out the highest concentration of nerves represented in glowing blue. Most of the body was somewhat blue, but there was apparently a high concentration of nerves in his sides and feet.

Amber and Brittany soaked all of this in. It was clear that a lot of engineers had spent countless hours and millions of dollars perfecting this advanced torture device. And now, the two girls were in complete control of it. As well as the fate of a helpless test subject.

“Oh, I get it.” Amber said observing the Stimulation display. “The blue areas are where he's most ticklish.”

“Right, but how do we get to them?” Brittany said with a puzzled expression. “Nevermind” She said shortly after seeing a button labeled 'Strip' and pressing it without hesitation.

Three metal tentacles came out of nowhere and began to scan Dan.

'Heart Rate: 110 bpm'

Then the tentacles sprouted razor blades...

'Heart Rate: 121 bpm'

They lunged at Dan, effortlessly making precision cuts along his jumpsuit. The tentacles retracted and then a large vacuum tube rose from the ground up in front of Dan. With a quick whir of an industrial motor the vacuum sucked Dan's clothes into oblivion stripping and leaving him completely vulnerable to the girls sinister will.

Brittany and Amber laughed at how they stripped him in a matter of seconds.

“You sure can get a guys clothes off fast,” Amber ribbed.

“What can I say, haha” Brittany said. The two looked over Dan's helpless naked body and then at each other to ask if they should really test this weapons grade tickle torture machine on this random innocent guy. As the same mischievous smile crept onto both their faces, they knew the answer was 'absolutely.'

Brittany leaned into the mic again. “Comfy?” Her voice echoed in the chamber.

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!” Dan shouted looking all around the room for some escape.

“Here, I'll show you.” Brittany said.

Amber found a switch labeled 'Engage Subject: Level 1.' 'Seems like a good place to start.' she said internally while flipping the switch.

Four electric pads flipped out from behind him. Two secured themselves on the the soles of his bare feet and the other two planted themselves on both sides of his ribs. The girls deducted that the tickling must shoot out from the electric pads, or something.

Dan felt the cold metal pads on his feet and ribs. His heart rate increased further still.

“Check this, out” Brittany said. She looked as Amber to start the tickling. Finally getting used to the controls, it only took Amber a moment to find the large knob which ranged in sensory stimulation levels. She grasped the knob and taking a cue from Brittany increased it from 0 to the lowest setting.

The pads began to glow red. Dan felt the effects immediately. Suddenly inescapable electric tickles began dancing across his sensitive soles. He tried with all his strength to lift his feet even a milimeter from the pad, but he was forced to absorb every evil sensation.

“Wha...what is thihehe...this..haha?” Dan asked anxiously.

“This is a tickle torture machine, stilly. Can't you tell?” Brittany patronizingly replied complimenting the look of horror which spread across Dan's face.

“No...nohoho...please not thahahaha...I ca...”

“We thought you might get a kick out of it” Brittany giggled. “And look, there are different levels!”

Without a cue, Amber turned the knob up one to level 2.

Now the monitor labeled 'Neuroactivity' became active. The line representing Dan's brain activity began dancing across the screen.

“Bahahahah. No, Plehahaha that tickhahahaha” Dan began to plead as best he could.

“Thats how much it tickles at level 2?!” Brittany asked Amber.

“Yep. And it goes up to 12,” Amber said. “He won't be forgetting this any time soon.” Amber lowered the knob back to level 1.

“Please no...don't. I tellhahaha, I'll tell you anything. Just don't turhehehe, turn those on agaihehehen” said a terrified Dan who had been drained of defiance. If this machine was designed to break highly trained commandos hardened by combat, then Dan never stood a chance. However, he was not hooked up to this monstrosity by Queen or country, but by the sadistic boredom of two ditsy teenagers. And they weren't done with him yet...not by a longshot.

“Funny thing is, we are going to turn them on again.” Brittany laughed as Dan's eyes widened. “And fyi, what you just felt is at the very lowest setting. Its about to get worse.” Brittany said with a smirk.

Amber, needing no direction, brought the knob up past level one and two, resting it on level three.

These ticklish sensations were even more wicked than the previous. Dan had no choice but to bare these superticklish pulses shooting though his ribs and feet.

The 'Neuroactivity' monitor began to jump even higher on the screen.

The girls thought Dan's look of surprise when the ticklish pulses were sent through his body was priceless. All three of them continued to laugh, Dan because he was being mercilessly tortured, and Amber/Brittany because it was the most fun they had all Summer.

After about 3 minutes, Amber brought the knob back down to level one.

Brittany and Amber had to pull themselves together. Dan's reaction to level 3 had them rolling on the floor laughing. As Brittany sat back up in her chair she noticed the Neuroactivity monitor.

“Hey Amber, what is that Neutro-whatever thing?” She asked.

Amber glanced up at the fluxuating line.

“Um, I think its his brain. The more I turned the knob the farther up the line shot.” Amber said speculatively.

“Hmm, and I guess that danger light thing says when he's going bonkers or something.”

“Yeah,” Amber snickered. “It hasn't lit up yet though.”

It took Dan a while to regain his composure. He had never felt anything as maddening as these electric tickles, and he still couldn't comprehend why this was happening to him. Finally coherent thought returned to his mind.

Before he could raise his voice to plead with the girls (which he knew as a large mirrored window and booming intercom voice Brittany addressed him once more.

“Now that I think about it, we really are going about this the wrong way. We should be getting info from you.” She said.

Her statement barely registered with Dan. He was still heaving and shivering in fear.

“So I've decided what we're going to do. We're going to quiz you, like a game show on TV. Doesn't that sound fun?” Brittany asked enthusiastically.

“Wh..wha?” Dan muttered.

“I'll explain. We're going to ask you three questions. For every one you get right we'll lower the dial one setting. For every wrong answer, we'll raise it 3. Fair enough?” Brittany asked.

“Please, no...I'll, give you anything you wa....” Dan trailed away.

“Sounds like he's ready to play!” Brittany chuckled. “3 seconds on the clock. In what book does the character Bella have to choose between a vampire named Edward and werewolf named Jacob?”

Dan felt a slight glimmer of hope. “Tw...Twilight?”

Brittany waited the 3 seconds.

“Oh, I'm soooo sorry. The correct answer was Twilight: New Moon. You know what that means!” She said emphatically.

Amber reached for the knob once more.

TO BE CONTINUED

I skimmed this yesterday, Couldn't stop thinking about it all day! Read the whole thing, can't wait for more. I don't know why, but this is the most amazing story! It is like an Augustine picture in a story! This is right up my alley! I think two girls tickling a guy just for the shits of it is hot!

On a sidenote: If I were in Dan's shoes, I would sneer and turn my head at the first question. "Turn the dial, then! I will not dignify your question with an answer; I would rather endure torture than admit knowledge of this base and sorted subject of which you speak!" Then I would have taken the torture they had in store for me! (Even if I wasn't into tickling!)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back