• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wake Up Tickles! F/F

alixandrya

TMF Novice
Awaken by my own internal alarm, I stretch slowly and quietly, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty besides me. I glance over at the clock; I have just enough time to wake her up playfully. My favorite.

She gets a small kiss on the cheek and another behind the ear, but it’s not enough to stir her. Must be a good dream, and I almost feel bad that it’s about to be interrupted. Almost.

I slip out of bed with undetected stealth; thank you Tempur-Pedic.

I kneel at the foot of the bed and carefully lift the edges of the blanket, exhilarated at what I see a few inches inside. The metal butterflies in the pit of my stomach stir and take flight. I’m a mischievous one this morning, and no doubt, will pay for my upcoming venture.

It was like unwrapping that one big box under the Christmas tree. I peel back the thick layer of bedspread to reveal two stunning sleep-warm feet, toes slightly bent with eight hours of slumber, and my breath catches in my chest. They’re beautiful.

Once they’re hit with the cold outside air, she wiggles her toes and repositions, tucking her left sole behind the right. Jackpot.

She settles back into her sleep after a few seconds, so I lean in and plant a soft kiss on one sensitive arch. I peck at her heels, wrap my lips around her smallest toes, leisurely drag my tongue beneath them...

I’m insatiable, ravenous, and carried away.

Her flinch startles and reassures me. She knows I’m here now, however fleeting the thought.

As I build the courage, I replace my lips with my fingertips and that’s what finally does her in.

“Baby... It’s way too early. That’s enough.”

Powerful. Authoritative. Always been a woman of few words, no matter how ineffectual they were at this moment.

I couldn’t be sure from where I knelt, but I knew she was smiling. She curled and flexed her toes, my greatest weakness and an immediate trigger. Big mistake.

In an instant, I gently grab her ankles, pin them together, and pull them towards me. It’s one swift movement, lightning fast, and unexpected. And all it takes is a few fingernails scratching against her sensitive skin to completely wake her.

“Oh no. Please. Hehehehehe…. Don’t. Beheheheee nice, baby. Not my feeeeeeet… Please.”

She giggles and whines, half muted with fatigue, and the desperation in her low, sleepy voice just fuels my desire.

All ten of my fingernails graze across her soles, flicking at the arches, stroking the undersides of her toes, drawing lazy letters on her heels and tops of her feet. It’s everywhere, but so delicately that it’s almost a whisper. I’m voracious this morning so I work on all of her most ticklish spots; I want to make her scream and beg, take complete advantage.

“STOP! STOP! HAHAHA! BABY, PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

She rolls around relentlessly, clenches the sheets with sweaty fingers, and tries to pull her trapped ankles from my firm grasp. She’s torn between using her arms to fight back and staying warm in her cocoon of thick blanket, another reality I knew would work in my favor. So I continue with enough enthusiasm to send her completely over the edge.

“OKAY! HAHAHAHAYOUWIN! I’M UPPPPAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE FEEEHEHEHEHEEET! NO MORE TOOHOHOOOOES!”

It’s always so difficult to tear myself from my work. I’m determined. But she’s gasping, breathless, and frantic. And I’m a softie.

I release her ankles and quickly, they disappear as she curls into the fetal position.

Climbing back into bed besides her, I see the glistening tears on her cheeks. She’s still giggling and biting her lip, eyes closed. Simply gorgeous.

I plant a soft kiss on her smiling mouth and she whimpers softly. She looks up into my eyes and the metal butterflies swarm within me once again. That can only mean one thing.

So I slip my hand into her panties…..

The End.

Short, sweet, simple, atmospheric and again, brilliant. I officially love your writing.

Very enjoyable. You have a natural feel for these stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back