• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIckling Story Request

Miss Sassy

TMF Expert
Ignore This!

Don't have an option to delete, so just removing content.

If an admin stumbles upon this, feel free to delete it. In the meantime, enjoy this little article I found.

Last edited:
hmmm i would, but then i'd have to do "research".... not so sure about that lol

intriguing....

any preferences or kinks you think she'd have as a ler? like favorite spots?

lol, i'd have to know a bit more about you other than you're shy for that, but i'm game.

Creepychan is one of my all-time crushes! She is absolutely beautiful.

IKR?? I'm straight, but damn that girl has it going on. Were you a fan before or after ANTM??!

Haha, sadly, I'm about 2 years late but she's awesome. She actually emailed me back when I emailed her one time. I actually don't watch ANTM, bit I did after her cycle and You should watch cycle 12 and 17 :)

I might - I definitely was more into Scream Queens than America's Next Top Model (sort of like ANTM but trying to cast a star for a horror film - I got into it because another crush of mine, Shawnee Smith, hosted the first season, and I couldn't stop watching after that.)

how's this for a start?

"Allison stroked Amber's cheek absentmindedly as she circled her new "friend".... it was greeted with a muffled giggle, and a futile twitch. The way Amber was bound... wrists high up in the air, legs together, body stretched.... didn't allow for much movement. Allison paused and cocked her head to the side. She stood there for a bit, studying, but it wasn't out of hesitation or guilt She just liked to watch a while before the tickling started....."

Ooh, I love it. Wonderful job capturing the scene. So can't wait to view the whole story. I'm actually nervous for my character self, lmao

Allison stroked Amber's cheek absentmindedly as she circled her new "friend".... it was greeted with a muffled giggle, and a futile twitch. The way Amber was bound... wrists high up in the air, legs together, body stretched.... didn't allow for much movement. Allison paused and cocked her head to the side. She stood there for a bit, studying, but it wasn't out of hesitation or guilt. She just liked to watch a while before the tickling started.
Here's what we got so far... input and criticism welcome, especially since what I know about Allison is mainly from what shygirl21 told me..

"Eventually, she went over to her desk and started taking out her paints, mixing the colors. Amber's nostrils flared... since she was blindfolded, she could only smell the introduction of the paints. After Allison had everything set up, and paper hung facing her victim, she loosened the blindfold enough for Amber to see. Even though her squirming new toy made muffled questions into her gag, Allison didn't bother saying a word. She just began to slowly, deliberately paint herself.... and then Amber, with her had wrapped up in tape completely, clearly in a way that she couldn't possibly see, speak, or even hear. Amber looked at her with wide, fearful eyes. Allison just smiled, and then added the final touches to the painting.... of her arms outstretched, fingers raking down Amber's sides in a cruel, tickling movement. She then put her paints down, and savored Amber looking back and forth between her and the painting of what was clearly to come, making un-intelligble protests into her gag.

Allison slowly circled her catch, making pretend tickling motions with her hands but not actually touching skin. Amber tried to twist in her bonds, but only succeeded in awkwardly rotating. Allison easily slipped behind her, and without any more delay dug her fingers into Amber's sides. Her tickling was hard, cruel, and merciless. Even though Amber had been bracing herself for it to begin, she wasn't prepared in the least. Writhing back and forth, shaking with laughter, she felt her sense of control flee. Allison loved this part, when her victims movements became almost involuntary. It was as though she'd thrown a switch some how, and neither her nor her victim could turn it back if even if they wanted to.

It was hard, but she made herself stay on just Amber's sides for the time being. Like a small child with a new toy, she explored every rib individually, then ran her fingertips up and down like she was playing an instrument. The effect was that Amber never had a respite from sensation. And when Allison stopped tickling, she kept laughing and twitching as though possessed by a mischievous spirit.

Allison waited till her giggles died down to mere heavy breathing, enjoying the way her body was covered in sweat, the way her muscles strained against the bonds holding her body stretched to the ceiling. Once she was sure Amber could think again, she began wrapping her head in medical tape. Strong, not too sticky, the perfect thing to take away her devoted fan's last bits of hope. Around and around, till everything but her cute little nose was covered. Amber's sense of sight and sound were gone now, increasing her skins sensitivity. Allison stood back and compared the painting to the girl, and then gave a satisfied nod. Perfect.

Now, with the stage set, she could finally enjoy this fan that had foolishly given herself up to her..."

*blinks rapidly* Wow...this sounds better with all the paragraphs together :) I love it. Ive literally got chills for what's to come. Also, if you Allison Harvard/Creepy Chan fans have anything to add or what not, feel free. Again, great work so far!

huh, i might have to make the next part even darker after seeing that lol.

Gah, I have no clue, than what we already have. Darker, darker how? *think amber think Gah* maybe she dresses me and photographs me or videotapes what she's doing to me.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back