• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wizards M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Part 1 - Introduction
Lazarus is a wizard living in the forest high in the mountains of Cryian. Cryian is a small town, hidden from the rest of the world and home to many wizards both male and female. They stay close to home during the day, but at night, they go roaming the towns below in search of a very special kind of hostage.

Lazarus is son of Mystio who is the Master Wizard. He sets down the rules for the wizards and the rites of passage into wizardry. Mystio's Mistress of Wizards is Listeria. She is tall and very beautiful with long , dark hair and well sculptured cheek bones. Her body is thin and curvy under her robes. She is Mystio's eyes and ears in the world below. Listeria can fit into any setting because she can change how she looks at will. She goes out into the world looking for undeclared wizards so she can bring them back to Cryian for training.

Mystio's Master of Discipline is Lucifer. He is tall and cruel with a look that intimidates. He is both tickler and ticklish. He knows which one of the wizards are ticklish. He uses that to keep the Oracles or new recruits in line. His tickler is Mystio. Mystio is the only one who can keep Lucifer's cruelty at bay. It was once said that Lucifer tickled a young Oracle nearly to death for a minor infraction. After that , Mystio kept a closer eye on Lucifer and became his personal tickler.

Lazarus is a second year Oracle and learning how to control his magic. These wizards use their magic for tickling. They go each night into the towns below and find who is ticklish and bring them back to hold them for tickling. As the Oracles are ticklish, so is Mystio and Mistress Listeria. Lyla is Lusteria's tickler and only she know just how ticklish Listeria really is.

Finally the wizard's mystic is Rafaello. His ability to for tell the future is excitatory. He also has the ability of the Sensitivities. He can look at an Oracle and sense their ticklishness. He can cast a look at an Oracle and bring them to laughter. His magic is awesomely powerful.

These wizards were at one time welcome in the towns below until the towns people realized what the wizards really wanted. The people in the towns lived in feat of the wizards and banished them to Cryian. It is because if this banishment, the wizards go out and capture the ticklish of the towns.

Mystio and the wizards have one enemy; one who knows all their vulnerabilities waiting just waitnig for the right time to attack. This enemy is Sebastian. Sebastian used to be a part of the wizards until it was time to choose a leader. The Council of Elders chose Mystio's father to lead them. Sebastian became enraged and swore that he would get even. To that end, he developed a plan to take down the wizards. He was lurking around one of the towns when he heard shrieks of laughter. He walked toward the laughter and found a young man being held down and tickled by a gang of other young men. The man was extremely ticklish and was struggling to break away. When Sebastian saw the young man, he smiled and broke up the gang and seized the man.

The young man gulped for air between giggles and thanked Sebastian. Sebastian covered the man with his cloak and knelt beside him. "Why were they tickling you?" he asked. The young man giggled and said. "Because I am what I am.. So ticklish that even a light breeze against my skin causes me to laugh." Sebastian knew right away what this man was. "You are a Tickle-morph. You are very rare."
The man nodded. "My clan was all tickle-morphs, but they were captured by the wizards and held captive. I am the only one left."

Sebastian lowered his head and looked directly into the young man's eyes. "How would you like to get vengeance for your clan?" The man became intrigued. "How would I do that?" "Leave that to me. What is your name?" Sebastian asked. "I am called Yorgon". the man replied. Sebastian took the man to his home and together they planned their vengeance against the clan.

End. Part 1
Part 2 - The Plan m/m
Yorgon had come from one of the out laying towns that was attacked by the wizards. He saw his family taken, all but him and his father. His father was the Elder in the town. The wizards decided to make an example out of him. They gathered what was left of the town to the town square. Once there, Yorgonn's father was brought out, stripped nearly naked and tied to a pole with his arms up over his head. Yorgonn's father was the most ticklish man in the town. Lucifer came to him and rubbed oils over his body before tickling him. Once Lucifer began running his nails along the man's ribs, loud, frenzied laughter could be heard. Yorgon had been hidden in a safe house to avoid being captured as he was taken to his father's ship
Yorgon's own ticklish nature was developing and he had to stifle his giggles as he heard his father shrieking in frenzied, ticklish laughter.He looked out a well hidden window to see his father struggling and thrashing as Lucifer tickled him mercilessly.

When Lucifer grew tired of tickling the man, he stopped and shouted that this should be a lesson to all the towns people. After Lucifer and all the other wizards left, Yorgon's father's body slumped down in a mass of giggles, his mind gone to madness. Yorgon swore then that he would have vengeance.

Yorgon lay in his bed, thinking of that day. As he closed his eyes he could see his father's broken, ticklish body hanging from the tickling pole., his father desperately gasping for air He did not hear Sebastian come in. He felt the covers starting to come off his upper body. Startled, he sat up and then saw Sebastian.

"What are you going to do to me?" Yorgon asked warily. Sebastian laughed. "I am preparing you for your entry into the wizard's realm as an Oracle. I need to know how ticklish you are and how much tickling you can stand." Yorgon was very ticklish, but hadn't reached his full potential. He was still in "Middlesence" or the time when his ticklishness was beginning to awaken. His father was starting to prepare him for his ticklishness when the wizards came .

"I have already told you how ticklish I am. Why must you tickle me?" Yorgon asked nervously. Sebastian smiled. "If I am to send you in to spy on the wizards as an Oracle, I must know that you can stand the tickling that the Oracles are exposed to. The Oracles are tickled twice daily. Once every morning by the Master of Feathers and his workers and then again in the evening by their personal ticklers. Tickling is also used to discipline for all infractions against the Rule of Wizards. The discipline his done by Lucifer and he is a ruthless tickler who shows no mercy. If I send you in and you are found out, you will feel the full wrath of Lucifer's anger and you may end up mad like your father. Now open your tunic and expose your chest to me."

Nervously, Yorgon obeyed and took off his tunic revealing his creamy white skin, shivering in the coolness of the room. Sebastian smiled as he inspected Yorgon's beginning He saw that Yorgon was beginning to shiver. "Don't be nervous." Sebastian whispered. Then he ran his fingertips lightly along Yorgon's belly. He could feel Yorgon's muscles twitching under his fingers. Yorgon tried to stifle his laughter,girlishly as Sebastian's fingertips explored his ribs and sides. Soon Yorgon was thrashing and arching his body while Sebastian kept tickling him. After Sebastian was satisfied, he stopped and let Yorgon rest.

Sebastian stood over Yorgon and watched as the young man kept giggling and wriggling around on the bed. Sebastian poured himself a glass of wine and sat next to Yorgon and waited for him to quiet down. "You are quite ticklish, but I think you still have more developing to do before you reach your full ticklish nature. I can help force that development." Yorgon shivered nervously. "How?" he asked quietly."Oh I think you already know that answer!!" smiled Sebastian. "You sleep now and when we meet again.. it will be in my dungeon wiht my ticklers." Sebastian said firmly. He knew Yorgon was still in Middlesence, but he also knew the secret to forcing Middlesence to it's natural conclusion faster.

Yorgon fell into an uneasy sleep. His father had told him about the Forcing Ritual. "It should never be used except under the most desperate of circumstances because once the the person has been forced into their full ticklish nature, the process don't stop and their ticklishness increases." Yorgon's father had said. Yorgon toss and turned , trying to get some sleep. Sebastian could hear his restlessness and quietly entered the room. He sat at the head of the bed and took a small feather and can it across Yorgon's upper lip.Yorgon turned his head and tried to brush the feather away from his face. Sebastian drew the feather back nd forth over Yorgon's upper lip still Yorgon began to giggle. "Stop it STIOPIT!!!" he cried. Sebastian stopped momentarily then drew the feather along the sides of Yorgon's face and behind his ears making him giggle harder. Once Yorgon realized it was Sebastian, he turned his head and sat up. Sebastian moved closer and took a feather out and began slowly stroking Yorgon's back. Yorgon arched his back instinctively and giggle louder. "Please..PLEEASE STOP IT... SEBASTIAN! PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!!!" Yorgon wriggled around and saw Sebastian sitting at the head of the bed, feather in hand. He was laughing at Yorgon. "Such a ticklish boy!" he teased. Sleep now because tomorrow comes quickly and you will be in the hands of my ticklers." Yorgon laid back down and began to fall asleep.
End Part 2

Part 3- Tortures M/M
Yorgon yawned and opened his eyes only to see two men standing over him menacingly. They didn't move or speak to the young man, only stood there,intimidating him. Suddenly the door flew open and Sebastian walked in. "Good! You are awake. It 's time to get started." he said with a certain enthusiasm in his voice. Yorgon looked at the men, then at Sebastian. "What do you mean get started? Get started at what?" Yorgon slid up in the bed, watching s Sebastian moved closer to the bed. "I told you last night... In order for my plan to work, you must come into full blossom... reach your full ticklish potential. That is what these men are for. They are my torturers. Expert ticklers." Sebastian replied.
Yorgon shivered as he got up."Tor..torture... You are going to have me tickle tortured?" Sebastian stared at Yorgon. "Maybe you are not the one for this plan. If you are, then I will explain it to you.. only once. You are still in Middlesence. I need you to be fully ticklish if you will be accepted as an Oracle. I must force your Middlesence. It has been done before. Now... there is no more to say. Grab him ! Take him to the torture cell... NOW!"said Sebastian firmly.

Yorgon backed away nervously as the two men grabbed either arm, nearly dragging him down to the cell. As they walked through the dimly lit hallway, Yorgon could hear the other prisoners giggling, laughing and begging for mercy.. for their torturer to stop the tickling. The men arrived and opened cell reserved for Yorgon. Sebastian opened the door and pushed Yorgon in. Once in, Sebastian added. him and began stripping him. Sebastian watched as they stripped Yorgon. He walked around and inspected Yorgon's smooth skin. "The key to forcing you into full ticklishness is to go straight for your sweet spot... where you are the most horribly ticklish." Sebastian took a long stick and drew it down Yorgon's mid line to his belly button. Yorgon giggled as he felt the tip of the stick tickling him. Sebastian slipped the tip of the stick inside Yorgon's navel and began tickling him. Yorgon began giggling loudly and wiggling around, trying to avoid the tip of the stick.
Sebastian laughed."Good... we will start here. Tie him up by his wrists and tie his ankles!" Wolfus and Arias obeyed Sebastian and tied Yorgon up. Then Sebastian nodded to Wolfus. Wolfus smiled and slipped his fingertip inside Yorgon's belly button an began firmly tickling him. Yorgon's body twisted as he laughed and giggled at the touch of Wolfus's finger. Sebastian walked around the cell and watched Yorgon's torture. "Keep it up until he's exhausted. Then cut him down and lwet him rest." Sebastian ordered. "As you wish Sire" replied Wolfus.

Yorgon twisted and wiggled around while Wolfus tickled his navel. "Hey! Arias..1 Hold him about the middle. He's wiggling too much!!!" yelled Wolfus. Arias ran up behind Yorgon and placed his hands on his sides and held him fast. Yorgon felt his hands on his hips and giggled. Arias laughed. "So! Another ticklish spot eh!!!" Wolfus massaged a bit of oil over Yorgon's belly an navel then began tickling him with his nails, then slid his finger back into his belly button and began slow, torturous tickling. Sweat poured down Yorgon's face as he struggled and laughed at the same time, begging for the tickling to stop.

Sebastian was watching, feeling his skin tingling as Yorgon laughed and struggled. Sebastian's ticklish nature was again rising. He always struggled to his how ticklish he really was. When he could not control his reactions to Yorgon's torture, he knew where he had to go. He rode his horse far into the Forest of Sorcery, looking for a Sorceress named Esmeralda. She was the Mistress of all the sorcerers. Her magic was special. She used tickling as her magic. She knew every spot on the body that was ticklish and made it even more so by casing a spell.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back