• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot tickling classic (North to Alaska) on AMC

milagros317

Verified
Yesterday (November 23), one of the mainstream foot-tickling classic scenes aired on American Movie Classics. In the film "North to Alaska" (1960), Stewart Granger spends quite some time tickling the stocking foot of Capucine.

I can still remember the first time I saw this scene, on the big screen, in 1960. Although only ten years old at the time, I became quite excited.

That's one of my fav movie scenes, mila! I've seen it quite a few times on AMC, and the tickling is quite prolonged for mainstream (about a half-minute). I think Capucine also gets tickled in The Pink Panther by David Niven, though that doesn't compare to this! Thanks, dude. :)

A Great Scene!!

Great tickling, great laugh, great sole shot, great everything!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yes, Capucine gets tickled very briefly in "The Pink Panther." She is sitting on the bed and David Niven is hiding from Inspector Clouseau under the box spring. Capucine's bare sole is close by and Niven gives it a quick tickle. It happens fast and there's little reaction on her part. Still, it's the stuff we love best.

And not to forget that Capucine has a great scene as a tickler, as well.

In the title role in "Great Catherine" (based on the G. B. Shaw play, not on the actual life of Catherine the Great) she has Peter O'Toole bound by her servants, sends them away, and then tickles him, both with her bare toes poking in his ribs, and later with her fingers.

Actually, I believe that Jeanne Moreau is the tickler in Great Catherine.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back