• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frankfort Tickling Part 1: Oh No You Don't! (FFFFF/MM)

Koncept

It was a warm September Friday at Frankfort High School. Sophomore Brooks Mickey and a few of his friends were just leaving their fourth block class and getting ready to go home. Brooks and his girlfriend Sarah Appel had just broken up so he was looking for something to do. He walked up to his friend Curtis Rinehart and asked if he could stay. Curtis said his parents wouldn't care so they got on his bus. The two boys were good looking ones. Brooks, a country boy standing about "5 8" with short brown hair and defined muscles. Curtis standing "5 4" with longer but still short blonde hair.

Saydi Whiteman and a few other Seniors were leaning up against the lockers. As Brooks and Curtis walked past she tapped Mikala Miller on the should. What Mikala said. Those are the ones nodding in the boys direction. Okay replied Mikala and the two girls left and drove to Saydi's who was Curtis' neighbor.

Dude I'm freaking bored! Brooks said. I know Curtis replied there's nothing to do. How about we go get us a beer and have fun? Right then Curtis' cell phone vibrated. Dude I have our solution! What Brooks asked. Saydi is having a party in 15 minutes. Alright let's get ready. When it was time to go Brooks was wearing a flannel with a sleeveless undershirts, jeans and boots. Curtis was wearing a t-shirt, skinny jeans and an"I <3 Boobies" bracelet. When they left they had no clue of what was awaiting. as they knocked and waited for a answer Curtis became suspicious because there were no other cars. Dude I- he was interupted by 2 pairs of hands pulling the boys inside.

Curtis and Brooks were sat down in chairs. There were little clips around the wrists that were pushed into place preventing the boys from escaping. Saydi Whiteman, Mikala Miller, Cheyenne Abe, Ryanne Hudson, and ToriCassidy stood in front of two unfortunate boys. Okay guys Saydi started, As you two know your in a pretty bad position right now. And it's about to get a lot worse. Are you boys ticklish? At this they gasped. They were blindfolded and whisked away into another room.

Brooks looked to his left and to his right. The lights were off but he could spot many devices that looked as if they were used for extreme bondage. Saydi came into the room and said okay boys bad news. We are only gonna tickle one of you today tickle one of you. But the other will help us. Heads Brooks is tickled. Tails Curtis. Saydi flipped the coin and it seemed to stay in the air forever. It hit the ground in slo mo as well and rolled around a few times. Heads. Curtis breathed a sigh of relief and Brooks almost cried. He was then strapped into the strangest device he had ever seen. He was laying down on his stomach and his arms were streched above his head. His feet were locked into stocks horizontal withhos back and made immobile. The girls slowly filed in and took their positions. Curtis and Mikala at his feet. Ryanne at his front by his armpits. Cheyenne by his knees. Saydi and Tori at his sides. Saydi started the countdown from three. Then let out an amazingly loud GO!

Brooks' body exploded into a burning pit of ticklish sensations. Ryanne was still tickling her way down from his wrists toasted his armpits on the trail of torture. Saydi and Tori were digging into his sides. Cheyenne was doing the infamous cowbite on his knees and Mikala and Curtis were killing him. Mikala was a good tickler sweeping around his feet looking for the best spot. Curtis though was the best tickler there. He dug into Brooks' soles with one hand while the other worked in between his toes. Suddenly his tickling doubled as Ryanne reached his insanely sensitive armpits. This tickling confined on for what could have been hours. The ticklers then started to mess with him. Saydi and Tori would hover their hands inches from his sides and Ryanne would mercilessly attack his armpits. This would cause Brooks to thrash from one side to another and into the tickles from one of the girls.

Suddenly the tickling stopped and Brooks was left there breathing heavily. Saydi came over to him and said. We're letting you go now but you just remember. The next time you fuck with our lockers at school it's gonna be a lot worse. Now get your redneck ass outta my house.

PART 2 preview: Brooks seeks revenge. Curtis' secret is revealed. A romance begins to brew.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back