• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Converting pics to .jpeg (for Myriads or whomever can help)

Lionca9

Hi,

I somehow got my picture in a Word file from a scan. How do I get it converted to a .jpeg?

Or can Myriads post my pic from a Word file?

It's actually a high quality picture and I wanted to post it in the forum since I'm beginning to get crazed with tickling.

Lion(ess) Lion's wife.
P.S. Do I need to get my own login or can I use Lion's?

As a non-word user (I'm on a Mac) this advice may be off. But if I remember correctly, you may be able to export the image into another format. How, I'm unsure, I've not used word for a few years. Hopefully another user who has it can fill in the gaps.

Another option is to grab and use a small image editing program (I use Graphic Converter) which allows one to change formats with ease.

As to needing your own account, it depends. If you plan to post a lot, and interact you may want your own name and ID so people know it's you. You and your hubbie will need to log off and on with your own account names if you use the same computer browser though as you can't both be signed on at the same time from the same system. We do require a person to be a user to have their pic posted in the users section, but if your husband is in the image with you, I can place it under his name.

Myriads

Thanks for your help...but...

Paint only allows me to create bit map files. *.bmp,*.dib

I am using 2000 as the os.

I'll try my other PC with XP.

Thank you for your help. I wouldn't be surprised if XP worked, but then again, I would, lol.

Lion(ess) Maria

Thanks, It worked!

I used my newer PC with MS XP and it worked.

So, now I have my picture as a .jpeg and will load it up and send it in to you. I will also register myself as one of your users; hope it's OK to have two members in the same family. I'm still a little skeptical but Tom is excited about it. First, how can I be sure I don't get a deluge of e-mail. I'm not ready for that and don't know if I'll ever be. When I put my pic on another website it was pure harassment. It's not that I'm attractive or anything, but guys just seem to be a little too aggressive like that. Tom doesn't want his picture displayed because he has had his picture in several business periodicals and was an extra (twice) in a very popular HBO special (I'm not saying which one but we live in NJ, LOL.)

Ha, I won't let him tickle me much yet but he lets me tickle him. We have a crazy divorced friend (a pretty Greek, too) who has been trying to get in bed with us. Maybe if she agrees to get tickled...?

Anyway Thanks,
Maria

You do need a valid e-mail to register. But you can choose to not display it in your profile choices.

Myriads

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back