• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
Hello everyone,

So I just saw the brand new mission impossible movie. I personally thought it was great. Anyway, one scene which really caught my attention was the barefoot female agents fight scene in the hotel. The blonde assassin is getting away, and the brunette agent kicks off her heels and gives chase. She catches up and the two fight. Somewhere in all this, the blonde ends up losing her shoes, removing them? Idk...

Anyway, my point to all this is, could someone write a story about this scene? The brunette does win and brings the blonde back to their hotel room and hold her captive for a little bit. Maybe someone could write about how the agents had a tickle fight and the brunette wins? Or how when the two agents get back to the room, the brunette and the other guy in the room tickle torture the blonde for information?

I think his would make a great story! I would attempt to write it myself, but I am BEYOND TERRIBLE at writing tickling stories...

Hello everyone,

So I just saw the brand new mission impossible movie. I personally thought it was great. Anyway, one scene which really caught my attention was the barefoot female agents fight scene in the hotel. The blonde assassin is getting away, and the brunette agent kicks off her heels and gives chase. She catches up and the two fight. Somewhere in all this, the blonde ends up losing her shoes, removing them? Idk...

Anyway, my point to all this is, could someone write a story about this scene? The brunette does win and brings the blonde back to their hotel room and hold her captive for a little bit. Maybe someone could write about how the agents had a tickle fight and the brunette wins? Or how when the two agents get back to the room, the brunette and the other guy in the room tickle torture the blonde for information?

I think his would make a great story! I would attempt to write it myself, but I am BEYOND TERRIBLE at writing tickling stories...
this would be so good!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back