• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: ee-aye-ee-aye-ohohahaha [BRAND NEW!] MM/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

Happy new year! I hope you all had a fine holiday season are ready to kick ass in 2012!

If all goes according to plan I should have some pretty exciting projects coming up, trying to expand my horizons and what not. I've already tried my hand at short stories and even got myself published through the always amazing MTJ. This new Tina story below continues to open up new and (hopefully) interesting avenues.

This time around I've leaned a little toward a more hardcore/graphic tale of tickle torment for our poor ticklish heroine. I hope you all like it, but if it's garbage feel free to tell me so! I've written sex scenes plenty of times in past stories but never quite as...'in your face' as what transpires below.

Anyway, you didn't come here to see me rabble on! Read on! :D As always any and all comments and/or criticisms are most appreciated.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina: ee-aye-ee-aye-ohohahaha

MM/f

Eighteen-year-old Tina Taris could get used to this. Life on the farm wasn’t bad, you had to work hard, sure, but the lazy times just seemed so much lazier. Maybe it was because country chores required more effort than her usual suburbanite chores, so relaxing by comparison felt harder earned. Or maybe it had more to do with the soft breeze and intoxicating rural smell mixed with the scent of Mrs. Werner’s baking. Being as ditzy as she was, Tina never gave it that much thought as she lay on Holly’s bed, flipping through a girly magazine.

It had been a little over a week since the blonde haired teen had caught the bus from the city. Having had no luck finding a job for the summer her parents had made the delightful suggestion to go see Holly Werner, Tina’s best friend in all the world. Naturally, the busty blue eyed vacationer had leapt at the chance to go visit, not only did she get to spend time with Holly, but the rest of the family, and the house, always provided a memorable time.

The Werner farmstead, and surrounding rural area felt like a second home. Tina only got to visit a couple of times a year so her presence was always a treat for the entire Werner clan. Eighteen year old Holly, the youngest of the bunch, naturally spent the most time with her friend from the city. Holly’s parents were certainly no strangers as they always welcomed the 5’8ft high school senior into their home with big hearts, as did the young redhead Holly’s elder siblings. With two older brothers and an even older sister, it was a packed and fun loving house. Holly’s older brothers, Cody and Hershel, were always especially welcoming to the long legged young blonde.

“There she is!” Nineteen year old Cody said as he wandered by his younger sister’s bedroom door and spied Tina, laying alone on the bed. “Hersh, she’s in here!”

“Tina?” Cody’s older brother by only a year asked as he too appeared in the doorway.

Cody and Hershel Werner were an inseparable pair of good natured goofs. With the burly size of their father they both stood at a little over 6ft tall. Strong jaws, wide chests, dark hair and arms like tree trunks the two brothers could have given the Marlboro Man a run for his manly money. Taking up the entire frame of the doorway the boisterous siblings bumped one another’s shoulders playfully as they fought to get through. Stumbling forward, both wore torn blue jeans, white socks with assorted holes. Virtually the only difference between the two, aside from their slightly different facial features, was the fact Cody wore a slightly open red plaid shirt while Hershel wore a dark blue.

“Hi!” Tina said in her peppy tone with a large smile as she sat up from the pillow, placing the magazine by her side and revealing the entirety of her naively skimpy outfit which consisted of white short shorts and a light pink t-shirt.

“We bin lookin’ for yeh everywhere!” Hershel said as he sat down on the right side of the bed, making the mattress take a noticeable dip beside Tina’s much smaller frame.

“Figured yeh’d be out with Holly!” Cody said, doing the same on the other side as he flashed a rather obvious glance at the young blonde’s smooth bare legs.

“Nope, when I woke up she was gone.” Tina replied with a smile as she adjusted her position slightly, the mattress dipping either side of her. “Your mom said she went to get some groceries for lunch.”

“Ah hell…” Hershel said with a genuinely friendly smile as he mockingly cursed his younger sister’s actions. “…guess you’re stuck with us until she gets back!”

“Haha, well that’s not so bad!” Tina said, laughing along with the brother’s self-depreciating humor.

“So what’re you n’Holly gonna get up to today anyway?” Hershel asked, as he too made no effort to hide a wandering gaze that went from the young blonde’s sizeable bust, all the way down to her small bare feet.

“Ohh, who knows!” The friendly girl replied with a broad smile, her tone cheerful at the seemingly limitless possibilities. “I guess we’ll make lunch and then figure it out!”

“Heck, you know you’re always more than welcome to hang out with us!” Cody said in his deep bass voice as he gave Tina a friendly poke in her side.

“Ee!” Tina jumped suddenly as if being electrocuted and let out a surprised squeal before quickly composing herself. “Of course! Maybe the four of us can do something!”

Oddly, the room fell silent for a brief moment. Hershel and Cody had both seemed to ignore their family friend’s last words. Their big country grins had turned into small, curious smirks as they looked at one another across Tina. Far from a master in human behavior the eighteen year old city girl simply sat between the two older boys, still grinning like an idiot.

“…Say Tina…” Hershel began after the short silence, the significance of which had completely gone over Tina’s head. “…you uh…you ain’t STILL ticklish are ya?”

Not quite sure how to respond, the busty young blonde froze for a moment. In Tina’s experience, nothing good ever came after someone mentioned the terrible “T” word. Suddenly, the surrounded girl finally took note of just how vulnerable she really was, sat between the two hulking brothers. Fortunately, Tina reasoned with herself, Hershel and Cody were nice boys. Sure, they’d tickled her a little growing up, but they were nowhere near as bad as her family and friends back home. Tina was so confident of this, and the rest of the Werner clan’s pleasant nature, that she even walked about barefoot, something she had made a rule to never, ever do at home.

“…Don’t be silly!” Tina finally responded as she gave Hershel a friendly slap on his enormous shoulder and smiled cheekily. “Now what do you boys want to do today?”

“Wait, wait…” Cody said, taking a very keen interest in the new line of questioning as he turned more toward Tina. “…you ain’t answered the question.”

“…I DID answer the question!” The smiling blonde put up a friendly argument, pretending to be offended by the accusation.

“I think he means…” Hershel said as he reached his great lumbering hand forward and wrapped it firmly around Tina’s slender right ankle. “…you didn’t answer it properly!”

“Hey!” Tina protested, still keeping her good humored tone as she darted her bright blue eyes to see Cody taking a hold of her left ankle. “I told you, I’m not!”

“Well then, you won’t mind if we do a test!” Hershel replied as both the brothers locked Tina’s ankles under the crook of their muscular arms.

“Oh no, come on!” Tina sounded a little more serious now as she tugged at her legs a little. “Please don’t!”

“Thought you said you ain’t ticklish?” Cody teased as he easily held onto the younger girl’s squirming leg while admiring her wiggling bare foot.

“Are ya or aren’t ya?” Hershel joined in the teasing as he scooted to the edge of the mattress and forced Tina’s legs to spread a little wider.

“No! Come on, don’t!” The suddenly helpless girl pleaded as she pulled uselessly at Hershel’s bicep with both hands.

“What’s the problem if you ain’t ticklish?” Cody asked as Tina tugged on his bicep, having had no luck with Hershel.

“This isn’t fair!” Tina tried to appeal to the brothers’ sense of good sportsmanship as she leaned forward, her large cotton covered breasts squishing against her bent and struggling knees. “Mffxxckk…”

Flopping backward, Tina pursed her lips tight and puffed her cheeks when she felt a single index finger brush down her right sole. As soon as the soft caress touched the teen’s creamy white sole she immediately wanted to scream with laughter. Tina would have had the same problem if the brothers had touched her anywhere, but unfortunately, at that moment, they had chosen her most agonizingly ticklish spot. Straining to not let loose the uproarious squealing that threatened to break free, the poor young woman felt a second finger glide lightly along the top of her left foot.

“She sure is strugglin’ a lot for someone who ain’t ticklish!” Cody teased as he turned his head to see Tina’s cheeks were growing quite red.

Valiant though her effort was, and impressive to last the several short seconds she did, for someone so explosively ticklish, Tina inevitably broke. Like a fish out of water the captured eighteen year old flopped about on the sheets as she reeled with high pitched, unstoppable squeals. Making fists, she slammed them into the mattress and fruitlessly into both Cody and Hershel’s wide backs. Feeling little more than a frenzied, uncoordinated bump, the brothers let rip with five fingers each dancing about Tina’s vulnerable bare feet.

“EEEIIHAHA! NOHOAA! YEEHEE!” Tina screamed as she thrashed behind the two young men, any ability to put up a fight long lost the moment her highly sensitive soles were stroked.

“You know Tina, I think you mighta’ been fibbin’!” Hershel said as he scribbled his fingers all over the frantically squirming little foot.

“That can’t be right!” Cody mocked playfully as he continued to rake his short fingernails down the howling girl’s soft arch. “You wouldn’t lie to us, would ya Tina?”

Barely able to hear either of the forcefully playful brothers, Tina could do nothing but mess up the sheets. Her ability to comprehend anything rapidly decreasing, the trapped blonde used every ounce of brainpower she could to try and think of something, anything, to get free. Unfortunately, the frantically laughing girl wasn’t too bright on a good day. Overwhelmed by the ten large fingers frolicking around her bare feet, Tina dug her long fingernails into the sheets and unwillingly lost her mind.

“I think she lied to us!” Hershel continued what he and Cody considered lighthearted teasing, as he tried to bury his wiggling fingers beneath Tina’s desperately bending toes. “Guess we had better punish her, huh?”

“I guess so, brother!” Cody played along with Hershel’s flimsy excuse while drawing rapid circles around the screaming girl’s soft pink heel. “So she’ll learn…for her own sake!”

“You hear that Tina?” Hershel turned his head to see the helpless blonde reeling with forced laughter behind him. “Even after you lied to us, we’re helpin’ you out!”

“Hold on…hold on…” Cody said to his brother, as they finally retreated their curious fingers but kept Tina’s ankles firmly clamped beneath their arms. “…You hear us Tina? You ignorin’ us, or you just keepin’ quiet because ya like being tickled so much?”

“Hhh…ohg…hhn…heeno…” Tina replied, her cheeks rosy red as she squirmed and tried to catch her breath. “D-don’t! N-no more!”

“We ain’t touchin’ ya…you hear what we said though?” Hershel asked the ticklish younger woman who continued to giggle nervously. “We’s gonna punish ya ‘cause ya lied to us…help ya improve to be a better person!”

“Nono! I-I didn’t lie!” The confused blonde replied, the fact the two much larger men kept a solid grip around her ankles making her almost shake with fearful anticipation.

“You’re lyin’ again right now!” Cody grinned a big, cowboy grin and nodded his head with silent laughter. “You said ya wasn’t ticklish! But ya is!”

“Hell girl, we barely have t’touch ya and ya go buck wild!” Hershel continued his brother’s thought.

“Okayokay!” Tina relented, hoping this was her chance to admit her sins and be forgiven, or more that the brother’s would no longer have an excuse and just show some much needed mercy. “I-I was just…I am! I’m ticklish okay! I’m really really ticklish and I hate it so please do-“

“-Oh, you don’t hate it!” Hershel interrupted in his deep bass voice. “If ya hated it, ya wouldn’t smile so darn much!”

“Besides-“ Cody turned his focus back toward Tina’s wrinkling bare sole. “-we’re helpin’ to improve you’re character!”

Descending their fingers back toward her creamy white soles the harrowed twelfth grader tensed and let out a short whine. Naturally, the two brothers began tickling the bottoms of Tina’s bare feet all over again and the poor girl instantly lost control. She didn’t believe Hershel and Cody’s story about helping her, the ditzy blonde wasn’t quite that thick, but she never could tell if the people who forced screaming laughter from her genuinely thought she enjoyed it or not. So many times Tina had been unwittingly under someone’s wiggling fingers, only to have her attackers insist that she must like it, because she’s smiling or laughing. It was a hard point to argue against, and even tougher to convince people with Tina’s friendly nature, which just made the terrible tickling all that much worse.

“EEEEYAHAHA! OHPLAAHA!” Tina howled, powerless to stop the two big brothers as she slapped their backs with what little sense of direction she could manage.

Losing her mind, and all control over her physical self, it barely took seconds for each and every one of Tina’s movements to become involuntary. Spreading her toes and making small wrinkly fists, Tina’s tickled feet tried everything to wriggle away. Kicking her legs didn’t get far, causing only her knees to bend and straighten at sudden and erratic intervals. The cackling girl’s arms and upperbody were all over the place, rolling from side to side, clutching at the pillows, slamming into the sheets. Tina’s full red lips were wide open as laughter poured out, her long blonde locks flowing every which way as she tossed her head maniacally.

“Cody! Hershel!” Came Mrs. Werner’s voice, abruptly ending Tina’s ticklish debacle.

Feeling her heels hit the mattress, the relieved teen opened her eyes to see both of the Werner’s boys standing upright, either side of the bed. Between them, in the doorway, stood Jude Werner, her tall Amazonian frame and fiery red hair demanding everyone’s attention. Like the rest of the family, Tina liked Mrs. Werner a lot, and not just because her cooking was to die for. The mother of four took everything with a sense of humor and broad smile, rolling her eyes and smirking at the antics of her two wily sons.

“Yes?” Hershel asked with a cheeky grin and his eyebrows held high, trying his best to act casual.

“You two, I swear…” Jude said in her thick southern accent as she stepped into the room. “…What’re you doin’ in here? Leave the poor girl be.”

“Oh we weren’t doin’ nothin’ ma.” Cody said as he looked back toward Tina who was wiping a single tear from her eye. “Just showin’ Tina how to be a bet-“

“-Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Jude interrupted her son’s obvious hooey with a nod and a smile. “Go on now, your sister’s home, go help her unload the truck.”

“Hh…hhh…thank you…” Tina said, catching her breath as the two older boys rushed out of the room, shoving each other and laughing. “…I don’t think I could have taken another second!”

“Don’t know what I’ll ever do with those boys.” Jude joked as she shook her head a little. “Anyway, Holly’s back so why don’t you take a minute, then come down and we’ll make lunch?”

Lunch, as with any meal in the Werner household, was a feast. Both parents, all four siblings, Tina and even Mr. Werner’s four hardworking farmhands sat around the enormous wooden table. A good time was had by all, for almost two hours Tina enjoyed the company, laughed at Mr. Werner’s stories and chowed down on everything from corn bread to some wildly juicy steak. After a rather large clean up, Tina and Holly were free to frolic off and do their own thing.

Dinner was late in the evening, and not quite the eventful affair lunch had been. The farmhands were absent, all having gone home to their own families, and Holly’s older sister had gone out as well. After dinner, around ten o’clock, Tina wandered out onto the back porch. Slipping her sandals on she took a couple of steps out into the backyard, which was more an endless expanse of grassland, and starred in wonder at the impossibly clear night sky. Keeping her head craned upward the amazed young woman took slow and dawdling steps until pausing, several meters from the house.

“Don’t get that in the city, huh?” Hershel’s voice came as he stepped out of the darkness and into the low lit area behind the house.

“Oh!...no…so many stars.” Tina said, a little surprised as she looked toward Hershel and then immediately back toward the sky. “I could stare at it forever.”

“Mm…” Hershel said as he looked Tina up and down, paying particular attention to her tight white short shorts, thinking about what he could stare at forever. “…well, you should see something really incredible.”

“More incredible than this?” The naïve young blonde asked as she bought her head down and smiled at the tall farmboy.

“By far.” Hershel replied with a nod. “It’s not far, if you want to see.”

“What is it?” Tina asked with an excited tone as Hershel began walking slowly back toward the darkness.

“That would be telling, come on…” The burly young man motioned with his head toward the endless landscape.

“What about Holly?” Tina asked, turning toward the house. “Won’t she want to see?”

“Ah, she’ll catch up.” Hershel said confidently as he stepped out of the light. “Come on!”

Following on, Tina stepped away from the house and soon realized the light wasn’t necessary. The moon and stars provided more than enough of a soft blue glow to navigate. Excited to see whatever it was Hershel was promising, Tina took a quick glance back at the house, the lights now having shrunk to a small shining beacon nearly a mile away. Normally, Tina would never have wandered off so far from the house in night or day, but with the strong and fearless Hershel leading the way she felt completely safe.

“How far is it?” Tina asked as she stepped off the grass and onto a dusty trail that seemed to head down a forested hill.

“Not too much farther now.” Hershel replied as he continued boldly down the path. “You’ll love it, I promise.”

“I can’t wait!” Tina said, a myriad of wondrous possibilities dancing through her mind as she picked up her pace, losing full view of the farmhouse.

The path through the trees was darker, but the trees weren’t too thick as to take away all visibility. Winding along, Tina made sure to stay close to Hershel as she knew getting lost would be the end of any fun until morning. The nights were warm and stars bright, but the young blonde had never been too familiar with finding her way around the rural lands solo, even during the day.

“Here we go…” Hershel said as he turned and stepped into the trees. “…we’ll just stop here for a sec and grab somethin’.”

“Okay.” Tina said smiling as she stopped in the middle of the path and squinted to see Hershel opening the door of an old wooden shed nestled among the trees.

“…What’re you standin’ there for?” Hershel asked with a laugh as he stood in the middle of the pitch black doorframe. “Come on in!”

“Oh, sorry!” Laughing along, Tina replied and headed toward the old shed with a skip in her step.

“There…let me get the light now…” The young man’s voice said as Tina stepped into the complete blackness, the door closing with a creak behind her.

“…uh…where’d you go?” Blinded, the young blonde reached out into the nothingness and took a small step forward. “…Hershel?”

“…darn thing.” Tina heard Hershel’s deep voice mutter along with the shuffling of his boots on the hardwood floor. “…light’s busted. Take a couple more steps forward, you’ll be fine.”

“Is it…what are you looking for?” Tina asked as she gingerly stepped further away from the door, her hands feeling around in the darkness, searching for anything. “A telescope or something?”

“Uh…nope!” Hershel replied as he took a hold of Tina’s left wrist. “Looks like I found it!”

“Ah!” Startled, Tina tried to retract her hand but quickly realized it was only her good friend and was happy for the guidance. “Oh…you scared me. I don’t even know where the door is anymore!”

“That’s okay…” Cody’s voice suddenly came out of nowhere as Tina felt her right wrist being taken by a man’s strong grip. “We do.”

“Cody?!” Tina said with surprise as she realized the two brothers were holding a wrist each. “When did you get here?”

“Me?” The younger of the two brothers asked as he began to raise Tina’s arm upward. “Heck, I been here the whole time.”

“Oh, is Holly here too…?” Tina asked, her last words fading in volume as the feeling of both arms being slowly raised above her shoulders caused no small amount of sudden confusion. “…what-what are you doing?”

“Who’s doing what?” Hershel’s voice came from the perplexed blonde’s left as she tugged down a little against the much stronger young men.

“You- you’re…you’re both-nff hey…” Tina struggled weakly, not the least bit clued in as to what was happening and struggling a little more when her biceps touched her ears. “What are you guys doing?!”

“What guys?” Hershel replied, keeping the naïve girl more than a little baffled. “Is Cody here?”

“Y-yes! Didn’t you hear…why are you taking my arm u-hey!” Tina struggled considerably more as she felt what had to be a thin rope loop around her slender wrists, her arms held firm high above her head. “What are you doing?! Hershel…Hershel please, turn on the light!”

Snagged in the loop, Tina pulled at her arms but they were held tight, and then the hands that had trapped her there disappeared. Silence fell, dominating the blackened room and all the lonely girl could hear was the sound of her own deep panicked breaths. Turning suddenly, Tina thought she heard something, and then something else. Shaking her head, Tina laughed nervously, deciding it was all an elaborate prank by those two goofy brothers.

“Ah!” Tina clenched her eyes shut when light filled the room.

“Fixed it!” Hershel said proudly standing by the light switch by the door.

Opening her eyes, Tina tugged at her arms and took in her unexpectedly comforting surroundings. The young woman had pictured all manner of old rusted tools and broken floorboards, but it was the quite the opposite. For a rotting old woodshed, the inside was quite respectable with its hard wood floors and tidy tool shelves against each wall. Not quite so comforting was the rope bound tightly around the teen’s trapped wrists, hanging over one of the thick rafters above and extended down to one of the workbench legs where it was tied tight.

“Gotcha!” Cody said as he stepped into Tina’s view and clapped his hands together loudly.

“Ha! You sure did!” Tina laughed, playing along with the boy’s wacky joke and shuffling her feet. “I wasn’t expecting this at all! Did Holly come to?”

“Nono, I don’t think Holly would find this as much fun as we do.” Hershel said as he walked toward the back of the room and picked up an old saw horse.

“She’d think it was funny too!” The trusting trussed up eighteen year old said with humor in her voice. “You tricked me all the way out here!”

“We sure did!” Cody said playing along with Tina’s naïve nature as she turned her head toward Hershel, only for Cody to cup her chin in his hand and turn the dangling girl back toward him. “Now I been thinkin’, you been workin’ so hard around here lately-“

“-Oh no, it’s no trouble really!” Tina said, wondering what it was Hershel was doing behind her as she could hear him moving around. “Are-are you guys going to let me down?”

“Soon soon, but listen.” Cody said, keeping Tina’s attention firmly on himself. “You been workin’ so hard, I was thinkin’ you could use a massage!”

“A massage? Oh no, I don’t think I ne-“ Reflecting on the few chores she’d done Tina couldn’t recall anything strenuous enough to warrant any kind of muscular therapy.

“Nonsense, nonsense!” Cody interrupted as he took a step back and intertwined his fingers, bending them backward. “You deserve it, now hold still…”

“Wait…wait, I-I don’t-I don’t need to be tied up for it!” Tina said still more than a little confused as her eyes narrowed on Cody’s hands. “I don’t even need a massage!”

“Now don’t you worry none, you’ll love it, I promise!” Cody mirrored his older brother’s earlier words as he reached his lobster claw shaped hands towards Tina’s cotton covered rib cage.

“No really! Hershel! Hershel, Cody’s going t-“ Tina attempted to turn once more, only catching a brief glimpse of the older boy who was standing between two saw horses and untangling another long piece of thin brown rope, before Cody’s hands wrapped around her soft ribs and swung her back toward him. “AAH! Ahahaha! Codydon’t! Ahaha!”

Dancing her sandals about on the hardwood floor, Tina tried to scoot away from Cody’s ticklish massage, only for the rope above to keep her trapped in a small inescapable radius. Her arms held high above her head, Cody took full advantage of his all access pass and ran his hands menacingly up and down the poor girl’s heaving rib cage.

“You’re supposed to hold still!” Hershel said from behind as his brother dug all ten fingers in between the cackling girl’s ribs. “I guess you need a little more help…”

“Oh! Ohnohohoho! Hershehehehel!” Tina giggled and squirmed beneath the rope as she felt Hershel lifting her right foot off the floor. “Noplease! Whatareyouhoohoo whataredoing?! Ahahaheeeeiiii!”

Hoping on her left, Tina frantically kicked her right leg as Hershel bent it backward from the knee. With his superior strength and the helpless girl’s focus forced elsewhere, Hershel had little trouble maneuvering Tina’s leg exactly where he wanted it to go. In less than a minute, even with the laughing girl begging and wriggling for escape, the eldest of the two brother’s was able to kneel Tina’s right leg a top one of the saw horses and loop his rope around her ankle and just behind her knee.

“Any better?” Hershel asked as he stood upright and looked at the tickled eighteen year old as she hopped on one leg and kneeled her other on the saw horse, her sandal wearing foot dangling off one end. “Or you need the other’n too?”

“No! AAha! Pleeeiisse! Makehimstoooop!” Tina tried pulling at her now bound right leg to no avail, the saw horse was surprisingly heavy.

“Ahh, she’s still wrigglin’ around too much!” Cody said as he lobster clawed viciously at Tina’s sides, causing the defenseless girl to scream with laughter. “She’ll never enjoy her massage like this!”

“Ican’ttakeanymoremassage!” Tina burst out quickly before her overwhelming laughter took hold once again and she felt Hershel wrestling with her other leg. “Noohpleheeheehahaha!”

Just like her right leg, Hershel made quick work of Tina’s left and secured it with his last remaining length of rope to another heavy wooden saw horse. Sliding it across the floor, the hulking older brother pushed both of the sawhorses beneath Tina, forcing the bound girl’s knees apart by nearly two whole feet. Her upper legs spread wide, the poor girl could only continue laughing helplessly as Cody’s hands sped up and down the sides of her vulnerable torso.

“Much better!” Cody said with a large shit-eating grin as he finally ended the several minute long ordeal and stood back.

“Almost.” Hershel continued, untying the rope around the leg of the workbench and pulling it tighter.

“N-no…hhh! Nff!” Tina protested, as her arms were pulled higher, stretching the nubile teens upper body taut.

“Now for the real massage!” Cody clapped his hands loudly again and bobbed up and down with excitement.

“Aw Cody, shut up…” Hershel said as he walked around the front of the bound teen and stood next to his younger brother. “She’s already figured out she ain’t here for a massage.”

“What…what are you going to do?” Tina said, shifting her quivering blue eyes quickly between the two brother’s smirking faces and squirming uselessly at her bonds. “Please…please untie me.”

“Why…we’re gonna help you improve your character.” Hershel said with a cruel wit as he and Cody both took a step forward, their twenty collective fingers wiggling threateningly towards the now very aware girl.

“OhNO! Oh no pleaseplease!” The reality of her situation finally dawning on Tina, she began thrashing at the tightly bound ropes with what little movement her bonds would allow. “Please don’t tickle me!”

Not having time to realize she’d be set up from the start, all Tina could think about at that moment was the four painfully playful hands descending upon her. Looking the siblings in their eyes she saw their cheeks high with big country grins, all teeth and eagerness, those smiles being absolute terrifying confirmation of what was about to happen. With no options left the helpless blonde began shaking her head from side to side in disbelief, until the cruel reality ran rampant down her sides.

“YEEEIII!” Tina squealed and bucked what little her tight bonds would allow as both Hershel and Cody began pinching softly at the thin pink cotton covering her sensitive tummy. “Yoheehee! Eeeeeheeyeye!”

Barely able to get a single word out the out-numbered high school senior reeled in a fit of girlish giggling. On her right Hershel kept up a series of quick soft pinches, on her left Cody was squeezing at the bottom of the blonde’s delicate rib cage, but neither brother stayed in one place for long. With the younger girl’s entire torso open for business the devious brothers took full advantage.

After a minute of explorative pinching and prodding Hershel got down to business. Eliciting a loud ticklish scream the older of the two men ran all ten of his wiggling fingers along the thin cotton under Tina’s arms. Following suit by upping the intensity, Cody turned the last of the poor eighteen year old’s giggles into full on shrieking laughter when he lobster clawed her sides. Throwing her head back Tina’s long blonde locks flew every which way as her cheeks began growing quite red.

If the option was offered there would be no doubt in the world Tina would have preferred being back at the farmhouse, with her feet locked under the brothers’ arms. Those few minutes of terrible foot tickling Hershel and Cody had subjected her to earlier that day were agonizing, but it didn’t compare to the terrifying vulnerability of being completely bound. Worse still, the two older men had done a superb job of forcing her body taut, no matter how much Tina tried to thrash and squirm there was barely a few inches of freedom.

“N-no! H-Hersheeeieee!” Tina squealed for some kind of compassion as she felt Cody’s inquisitive fingers creep up under her t-shirt.

“Yes Tina?” Hershel asked as if answering a phone call and looked downward to see his brother’s hands rummaging upward under the helpless girl’s shirt. “Oh I see…well, not much I can do about that!”

Shaking wildly Tina flinched with shock when Cody’s fingers touched directly onto her smooth skin. While Hershel had stopped his underarm attack the giggling blonde could only focus on the fingers dancing lightly around her abdomen. Looking down Tina could only see the top of Cody’s head as he hunched forward and wriggled his hands quickly around her sensitive sides. Going higher the younger of the two farm boys began to expose the young woman’s midriff as he softly pinched just below her ribs.

With his younger brother easily keeping their new plaything distracted Hershel didn’t have to make any effort to be sneaky. Walking with an eerie casualness, the hulking twenty year old wandered around to the back of the squealing blonde and stood between her bound lower legs. Unseen by Tina, and quite possibility unheard amongst her pleading laughter, Hershel brought up his hands and caused a jerk of electric surprise in the nubile teen.

“EEE! HershEEEEELL! EEHahaha!” Tina cried in ticklish fury when the older brother’s fingers dug viciously into her soft, bare rib cage. “Nooohohohoooo!”

Her t-shirt now hiked up just below her jiggling boobs, Tina howled as the brothers’ large hands squeezed at her exposed mid section. Touching atop the cotton had been awful but contact with the young blonde’s creamy bare skin made her eyes begin to water. Aside from the increased ticklishness Tina’s vulnerability alarms were screaming, the two men’s rough hands clawing and poking at her exposed midriff.

“Pleastoppp! Aaahahaiiie! The poor girl squealed as she managed to force out a few strained words when both boys’ tickling simultaneously shifted to light feathery dancing. “You’rekillingmeeeheeheeeee!”

“You’ll live!” Hershel replied with a ticklish whisper in Tina’s ear as he suddenly spidered his hands upward, underneath the cackling girl’s t-shirt and poked viciously at the cushy sides of her large fleshy breasts.

“EEEYaahahah! Yahahaaaa!” Unable to speak once again the older brother’s fingers buried deep at the base of Tina’s braless boobs, right where they met her delicate ribs.

Coupled with Cody’s light touch, which hadn’t stopped flittering around her heaving tummy for the last minute or two, Hershel’s hands rummaging beneath Tina’s shirt was more than enough for the bound blonde to begin weeping. Noticing his older brother’s audacious exploration was causing their tickle toy to well up with tears, Cody wouldn’t be out done. Prepping a single index finger the young of the two brothers ceased his soft, playful tickling and wormed the wily digit deep into Tina’s navel.

“AAAHAhaha! NNYYAAA!” Tina screamed and tossed her head back when Cody’s single digit wiggled into her sensitive belly button, tears almost immediately streaming down her reddened cheeks in response.

The feeling of knowing there was no escape only grew with one brother behind her, and one in front. Surrounded and bound all Tina could do was thrash what little their ropes would let her. Begging and pleading seemed to do no good at all, when she could get anything comprehensionable out through the forced roaring laughter. If only she could have a moment, a minute, half a minute even, to really tell her two good friends how much of a nightmare this really was for her, they would surely let her free. If only they knew, that’s what Tina thought.

“How yeh doin’ there Tina?” Cody asked as he stood upright and finally removed his pitiless index finger from her tickled-pink navel.

“She’s doing great, aren’t ya?” Hershel replied, following suit as he too relented and slid his large hands out from beneath the gasping girl’s thin cotton top.

“N-no…hhuh-ahhuh! Ple-please no more!” Tina sobbed as she took in much needed air and blinked tickled tears from her sorrowful eyes. “I can’t hhh I can’t stand it!”

“You don’t haveta stand! Yer kneelin’!” Cody joked through his large toothy grin and laughed proudly to himself.

“You’re lookin’ kind o’ hot their Tina…” Hershel said, still standing behind the flustered teen who looked desperately back at him. “…let me help yeh cool down!”

“Wh…what are you doing?!” Tina screamed with appalled astonishment when Hershel reached from behind, pinching the bottom of her shirt and began raising it even higher, along the bottom of her ample bosom. “Please Hershel, don’t! Why are you doing this!? Cody! Cody make him stop!”

“Why in heck would I wanna do that?!” Cody said gleefully as he watched the young blonde’s milky white boobs spill out into the open air, her large pink nipples fully erect atop their jiggling fleshy mounds.

“Noohno!” The eighteen year old begged with genuine shock and terror as she struggled uselessly to keep the shirt from sliding over her face and up the length of her high stretched arms.

Now completely topless, Tina cried through her words as Hershel stuffed the thin cotton material between her bound wrists. Her upper body fully exposed the poor blonde’s forearms instantly peppered with goose bumps as a nervous shiver ran up her spine. Still in a state of daunting disbelief Tina continued to sob and plead for release, right up until the sight of Cody’s ten fingers wiggling toward her stiffened nipples forced her to fall deathly silent.

Forgetting Hershel was behind her, ignoring whatever nefarious thing he might be planning next, Tina began to panic even more than she already had. Seeing her nipples so stiff, and seeing Cody’s curious fingers merely inches away from them, reminded the half naked teen of her most frighteningly humiliating secret. Tina had discovered it herself only a few weeks beforehand, and if Cody and Hershel happened to figure it out they’d be no chance of ever convincing them how much she hated being tickled. Alas, for the poor hyper ticklish teen, despite her extreme aversion to the ticklish touch her young body found every poke and stroke intensely arousing.

“Cody please-Cody! Cody no!” Tina huffed through tears as she watched Cody’s wiggling fingers come within an inch of her hardened nipple tips, before suddenly changing direction and speeding into the hollows of her underarms. “AAIIE! Hahahaaa! Nohoheeee!”

“Oh come on!” Cody said while quickly stroking five fingers in each of the thrashing tied teen’s smooth silky pits. “Yeh didn’t really think I was gonna be that nasty did yeh?”

Thankful, in a lesser-of-two-evils kind of way, Tina screeched and bellowed with full-blown belly laughter. As with being ticklish, the tormented eighteen year old knew there would be no way to conceal her arousal if they boys discovered it. In what little experience she had with the ironically cruel reaction her body forced upon her when tickled, Tina knew she could only muffle the moans of pleasure for so long. Even a recent check-up at the doctor’s had turned into a embarrassingly loud and messy affair, all very much against the ticklish young woman’s will.

“Hahahaeee! Ohnohohoh! Nohohnnn!” Gritting her teeth and shaking her head wildly Tina fought even harder when she noticed a thin piece of material appear in front of her tear filled eyes, but Cody’s constant underarm assault was too much to bare and any fight she had was easily tickled away. “NO PLEAEE! Eeeei! Please DON’T! Ahahahaaaa!”

With a stomach sinking fear causing terror to wash over her, the poor cackling girl’s world grew dark as Hershel wrapped an old, unused cleaning rag over Tina’s eyes. Tying it firmly at the back of her head, the sudden tightness punctuated her new sightless hell as the topless teen could still feel Cody’s ten fingers exploring every inch of her stretched, sensitive underarms. Then, a moment later the tickling stopped.

“hhh…hhhuh…” With every nerve ending in her body standing on nervous alert Tina breathed panicked breaths and sobbed in her pitch black despair, she had no idea where or when the next touch would come from. “aheh…hhh…ee!...hh- please no!...hhh…hhh…”

The boys weren’t touching their ticklish captive at all, but the slightest tingle in her nerves or even the brush of her own hair, caused the exceedingly paranoid teen to jump and twitch. Who knew what they might be planning next, those pair of jokesters. Trying to calm herself Tina listened for the brothers’ breathing, but couldn’t make out a sound beyond her own heavy panting. Suddenly the shuffling of their feet and inaudible whispers could be heard, but the noise ended as quickly as it had begun.

“I-I know you think this is a joke!” Tina cried, taking the opportunity to act bravely and try once again to get her desperate message across. “But this is realliieeehee!”

It wasn’t a finger, not this time. Something soft and small quickly darted along the bottom of the teen’s jiggling right breast. A second passed before another soft stroke slid across Tina’s lower tummy causing another surprised giggle. Another seconds pause, another quick trace of softness, this time along the side of her slender neck. Tossing her head from side to side rapidly the poor girl tensed with horrid anticipation, a tension she was forced to break each time another stroke passed across her delicate skin.

“Pl…please no…” The young blonde whimpered quietly as she realized what the two wholesome brothers had in hand. “eehee! Noho! Nohopleazzzeeeeeheeeiiieee!”

Even in her giggle induced paranoia Tina recognized the soft and unmistakable touch of a feather. As one slid down her right arm another drew clumsy circles in the dip behind her collar bone, a third flicked back menacingly under her right milky boob and the fourth and final terrible tickle tool flittered carelessly over her tummy. With a long white feather in each hand Cody and Hershel sent the poor trapped girl into a fit of insensible girlish giggling she couldn’t hope to suppress.

Blindfolded or not there was no way to predict where the feathers would attack next, or what they would do. Hershel and Cody took great prideful joy in utilizing a range of feather wielding techniques on their sightless victim. Long sliding strokes began at Tina’s elbows and traveled their titillating tendrils the entire length of her torso, over the sides of her quivering breasts and ending at the rim of her white short shorts. Quick burrowing pokes drilled under the squealing girl’s chin and caused her to scream bloody murder when sawing back and forth behind her ears.

If Tina didn’t know any better, and had the brainpower and or sanity at that moment to give it enough thought, she could have sworn the silly siblings were well practiced. Tricks such as the short rapid flicking of all four feathers at once in the hollows of her underarms, or sawing the entire length of a feathers soft side in the crease between her boob and rib cage were not the unkempt practices of amateurs. Of course, in her maddening state of high pitched giggles none of that mattered.

“Eeeiiiiihh! Eheeeehee!” Tina’s erratic laughter matched her equally erratic twitching as she screamed through her forcibly stretched cheeks. “Pleeheehesse! Niiyyyeee! Eeeeiii!”

“Now hold still…” Cody’s voice followed when the feathers finally stopped their vigorous exploration of the poor girl’s upperbody and she felt hands fiddling with the knot of her blindfold. “…you’re gonna wanna see this comin’…”

From Tina’s view she closed her eyes so as not to be suddenly accosted by the room’s light. The blindfold tossed casually aside, she slowly opened her tear filled blue eyes. Panting heavily the young woman swallowed a tortured sob as she looked directly into Hershel’s grinning maw and directly down to the two feathers the older brother held less than an inch from her swollen pink nipples.

“…no…” The terrified teen wept, her voice a mousy squeak between much needed breaths for air as she examined the pointed feather tips with wide-eyed anxiety.

“Yes?” Hershel joked obtusely through his undying smile as his younger brother stood grinning next to him and the two feathers began to flicker slowly in the open air.

“…plhuh…” Tina sobbed, shaking her head slowly as she kept her trembling eyes locked on Hershel’s, hoping for any sense of pity in his overly playful heart. “…please…”

“Weeeell…seeings as you asked so nice…” Hershel replied and immediately flicked both soft feather tips rapidly over Tina’s hardened pink nipples.

“EEeee! EEeee! EEEIII!” Tossing her head back Tina shook violently as the feathers easily engulfed her excessively sensitive nipples.

Equally as bad, or perhaps even worse than the intense ticklishness, was a very abrupt and very unwelcome rush of lustful warmth. Tickling Tina anywhere forced a most involuntary, most humiliating sense of overwhelming arousal but some areas were naturally worse than others. As the feather tips circled her large areoles and she screamed a severe giggle fit, the wave of arousal was a blunt and unneeded reminder of those special spots.

Lost to her helpless torrent of endless giggling, and quite concerned about the distinct feeling of growing dampness hiding beneath her shorts-shorts the poor bound girl didn’t notice Cody had disappeared from view. As Hershel kept their young friend reeling the younger brother walked slowly around the trapped girl, never taking his hungry eyes off her shaking, screaming body. Stopping directly behind her the dark haired nineteen year carried his gaze down Tina’s dancing hips, over her tight peach like butt and along the length of her long tied legs.

The bottoms of Tina’s flip-flops were peppered with spots of dirt from the trail outside. Her small upturned feet wiggled wildly, forgotten by their owner whose full attention was focused elsewhere. Cody thought for a moment, as his own focus was fully targeted on the squealing girl’s sandals, that it was a wonder the rubber slip-on’s hadn’t already flow off. Reasoning this was an area his young friend had probably become quite an expert in protecting, perhaps it wasn’t so surprising Tina’s dangling feet had managed to keep them on.

Wasting no time in remedying the situation it was with great ease Cody pinched the tips of each sandal and slid them cleanly from the frantic blonde’s soles. Tossing the sandals backward the farmboy clasped his hands together at the sight of Tina’s squirming bare feet. Leaning to his right Cody peered around the hanging half nude girl, having to wave a hand broadly to pry his older brother’s attention from Tina’s large bobbing boobs.

Her body now glowing with a light sheen of sweat Tina hung her head limply and shuddered when the feathers eventually retreated from her now achingly hard nipples. Gasping for air the young woman’s ribs protruded in her stretched state, the steamy moisture being sponged by her panties doing nothing to improve her comfort. A minute passed and as her breath returned and her vision cleared of tears Tina attempted to rid her libido of it’s excited state only to come to the stark and frightening realization that she was completely barefoot.

“With us?” Hershel asked noticing Tina’s head suddenly snap to attention and try to turn back and see what was occurring behind her.

“I can’t –I can’t take it!” Tina’s voice strained between sharp panicked breaths and she could only turn her head enough to catch glimpses of her two tormenters in the corner of her eye. “Please! Please, I’ll die!”

“Well I ain’t no doctor Tina” Hershel said with as the two brothers chuckled to themselves, both standing looming over the blonde’s dangling feet. “but I’m pretty sure yeh can’t die from ticklin’!”

“No! No please, you don’t understand!” Tina bellowed, still quite concerned that these two wholesome pranksters didn’t appreciate the severity of their actions. “Just-just stop okay?! I’m serious, I really can’t take anymore tickling! Please don’t tickle me anymore, pleasepleaseplease!”

Crying through her words Tina hung her head and clenched her eyes shut, hoping that perhaps the seriousness of her tone had finally gotten the message across. It was okay, they didn’t understand, she wouldn’t be mad at them, they were only playing, but god it had to end, it just had to. If she could just make one of them finally understand how terrible being tickled was she knew they would stop, she knew they would untie her and walk her home.

“What’d yeh think Cody, reckon we should let her go?” Hershel asked as he stood directly in front of Tina’s upturned right sole.

“Well Hersh’, I kinda reckon Tina’s sellin’ herself short.” Cody replied as he mirrored his brother’s stance in front of the sobbing girl’s left sole. “I reckon she can take a whole lot more ticklin’!”

“NOOO!” Tina’s head sprung upward, her eyes shooting wide as saucers and her mouth followed with a scream as ten dancing fingers descended over each wrinkly bare sole. “YEEEEHAHANOOO! NAHAHAH!”

Screeching a banshee’s cry Tina howled with forced laughter. It had been bad enough that morning when the brothers had attacked her on the bed, but this time they had both hands free. Stretching her feet and curling them into little wrinkled fists was all she could do as from the ankle down her bound feet were completely vulnerable. Hanging in the air, dangling from the edge of the heavy saw horses Cody and Hershel were even able to get the tops of Tina’s feet at the same time as her soles, nowhere was safe.

As far as Tina’s life under the tickling hands of others went, this situation could not have been worse. Although she had only learned it recently, the poor shrieking blonde knew that along with her nipples and pretty much everything under her white short-shorts, there was one other spot on her body that could drive her to a most embarrassing and messy performance. Already turned on beyond any reasonable level the young woman’s mind flashed back to the hard learned lesson; when her most ticklish spot was tickled enough an unwanted yet most explosive orgasm was all but guaranteed.

“UHUNHAAHAHAAA!” With not even an ounce of control over herself, Tina blurted a sudden moan between her uproarious laughter when a pulse of pleasure pumped lewdly between her thighs. “NOHO! NOPLEASE! AHAHAHAAA!”

Unaware of the arousing effects on their poor captive the two brothers merrily continued the prolonged foot assault. Circling around her soft pink heels, skittering down the insides and outsides, dancing over the thin skin on top. Each stroke of her creamy soles sending the poor girl further into endless ticklish madness, each resulting yelp and guffaw a rewarding achievement for the two grinning farmboys.

Stretching her toes back Cody raked his short nails down Tina’s left arch and over the tops of her soft tickled balls, ending with a wickedly ticklish wiggle beneath her small taut toes and repeating the process again. Hershel meanwhile let the wailing girl’s right foot wiggle freely, one hand spidering wildly over her pinkened sole while the other danced wistfully over the tops of her petit toes. All this culminating in increasingly strained and hysterical laughter, coupled with an ever swelling balloon of sheer ecstasy that threatened to burst at any moment.

“NONONUUNNH! NUNNHH!” Tina tried to fight it, she tried to ignore the horrendous tickling ravaging her feet, she tried to catch a controlled breath and muffle the pending eruption but in her heart of hearts she knew it was over, the tipping point had well since passed and to her utter devastation the threat of orgasm became a loud and messy reality.

Thrusting her hips what little her bonds would allow the half naked blonde let out a hoarse cry of lustful release. Rolling her teary blue eyes back the poor girl couldn’t help but surrender herself to the white hot intensity embracing her lower abdomen. The dark and covered dampness between the eighteen year old’s legs overflowed with heavily pumped juice that crept outward and slid like a tear down her inner thigh. Thankfully, if there was any grace to be saved, the brothers had stopped tickling her, now even more sensitive, bare feet. If they had continued there was no telling how long the horny display might have gone on, or how many she might have unwillingly had. Another lesson Tina had learned, the hard way.

Shuddering from her orgasmic ordeal Tina whined small moans as tiny waves of pleasure continued to lap against her. She refused to open her eyes and accept the reality before her, but the poor exhausted girl knew the two brothers were standing directly in front of her. There would be no convincing them she didn’t like being tickled now, none at all. Worse still, in her post orgasmic state, Tina found herself doubly as sensitive and even more prone to further explosions of nirvana.

“Well…” Hershel said in his deep bass voice as he slid his index finger across the dribble of orgasmic juice on Tina’s inner thigh and quickly licked it from the tip of his finger. “mm…we didn’t think you liked it THAT much!”

Unable to properly communicate in her trembling state the feverishly paranoid girl let her left over moans fade into a soft whimpering. All was lost, she had no fight left, begging and pleading would clearly do no good. When she blinked her teary eyes and felt a tug at her short-shorts Tina let out an audible sob of despair. Looking down, the sight of Hershel’s large hands using black handled scissors to slice down the right leg of her pants caused the poor girl to clench her eyes shut and lips to contort into a picture of misery.

“Hooo-lee shit.” Cody remarked as his older brother slice down the other leg of their captive’s short-shorts and tossed the now useless material to the floor.

Now in nothing but her thin pink panties the brother’s took a step back to examine their bound, helpless friend. Her head hanging forward Tina’s long blonde locks draped over her shoulders, her near naked body coated in a glimmer of sweat. The soles of her feet, her tummy, ribs and even under the eighteen year old’s arms were lined with pink trails where the brothers had their fun. Hershel and Cody’s main focus however, lay between Tina’s quivering thighs where the front was dark and soaked.

“Doesn’t really seem fair, does it?” Hershel asked his younger brother as he took Tina’s tremoring chin between his thumb and index finger, guiding her head up softly. “Here we are givin’ Tina all this fun, and we’re not gettin’ nothin’ in return!”

“Well heck, that ain’t right!” Cody said as he walked out of Tina’s view as she starred with pleading eyes at Hershel’s smiling face. “But she’s a nice gal, I’m sure she won’t mind repaying our kindness!”

“Whuh!” Tina bellowed with surprise when the rope holding her arms high suddenly released it’s tension, her arms dropping until they were directly in front of her, the unexpected weight and weakened state forcing the sweat covered girl to fall forward. “Ahh!”

“”Woah there!” Herhsel said catching Tina’s slender shoulders in his big burly hands, stopping her from collapsing to the floor. “No one’ll be havin’ any fun if yeh hurt yourself!”

“Hhh…hh please Hershel…please I-I ahh…what-what’s happening…” Tina’s relief at having her arms down was short lived as from behind Cody began pulling both saw horses back, stretching Tina’s nubile young body out once again. “Ahh! No, no make him stop!”

Releasing her shoulders, Hershel let Cody’s actions take their course and Tina once again found herself being stretched, only this time almost completely horizontal. As the rope pulled her elbows up beside her ears the panicking teen struggled helplessly. The floor grew closer as her body hung forward and before she knew it her arms were bent back, elbows at a ninety-degree crook. From the knees up she hung almost entirely in mid air, the only thing stopping Tina from crashing forward was the thin rope still tied firmly around her reddened wrists as she hung suspended from the rope to the saw horses.

“There now, ain’t that better?” Hershel not expecting an answer as Tina’s head hung limp, starring at the floor. “Not to hard on your shoulders is it?”

Crying from the brief sense of relief being cruelly stripped away, and the overwhelming sense of not knowing what they would do to her next poor Tina openly sobbed. If only she’d have been able to control herself, if only she hadn’t let herself be tricked, if only, if only. In the end it all came down to one terrible fact, if only she wasn’t so damn ticklish.

“Aw don’t cry now.” Cody’s voice came, pleasant and friendly from somewhere behind her. “You feelin’ guilty for not paying us back already, after all our hard work n’all?”

“It ain’t that yeh idiot!” Hershel voice mocked his brother from the other end of the poor near nude girl. “Tina’s just sad she ain’t keepin’ up with current fashions, ain’t that right Tina?”

“Well hell, if that’s all it is, it’s easy fixed!” Cody’s voice mixed in with a few short and curiously soft footsteps before Tina felt the back of her panty line being fondled.

As Cody’s fondling turned to a soft pull Tina looked down the length of her torso to see the young man’s legs were quite bare. Glancing up from the floor she felt another hard tug and took a sudden, panicked breath when, between her legs and tightly pulled pink panties she noticed Cody’s rather erect and quite exposed large cock. Snapping her head upward the bewildered girl looked forward to Hershel who stood smiling broadly next to a pile of his own clothes. Wide eyed and confused the poor teen took in the sight of the older brother’s muscular frame and his own large and rock hard cock that practically starred her in the face. Both brothers were stark naked.

“Ahnnh!” Tina cried with more surprise than pain as her panties suddenly tore backward and were stripped from her sweat soaked body, rendering the wildly sensitive girl as nude as her captures.

“Don’t you worry too much…” Hershel said in what seemed like an almost genuinely comforting tone as gripped his large shining cock with his left hand. “…Ah don’t think you’re gonna have to work too hard t’please us!”

“Heck” Cody began as he took hold of his own dripping wet cock and softly rubbed the large purple head across Tina’s bare ass cheek. “all yeh really gotta do is hang there!”

“Meehee!” To her own surprise the wildly confused teen let out an unexpected giggle as the caress of Cody’s slippery tip explored her sensitive behind. “Staha…stop! Eeeheehee!”

Giggling softly Tina tossed her head as the younger brother’s member slid over her cheeks and traced along the crease between her ass and thigh. As Cody’s throbbing cock stroked her inner thigh the stream of girlish laughter continued, turning to a squeal when it passed over her smooth hairless taint. Drawing dewy circles around her already soaked taint sent Tina reeling into a fit of forced giggles.

“It tickles! Ahaha! NoheHershel! Cody! It tickles! It tickles!” Tina begged between her laughter, trying desperately to persuade the brothers that this wasn’t the effect they wanted. “Heeheeee! Please stahaha!”

“Well yeh better not laugh too darn much…” Hershel replied as he cupped Tina under the chin with his free hand and began lifting her head upright. “…cause yeh got some delicate work to do here!”

“Eeehee! I ca-aha! I can’t!” Tina continued giggling as Cody’s wet member slid delicately along her sensitive ass crack. “He’s tickling me! Pleheehee! Make him stohop!”

“Come on…” Hershel said in his ever friendly tone as he stroked the tip of his own soaked cock around Tina’s full red lips. “…you’ll like it…like an ice cream.”

“I can’tplease! Ahaha! Cody stop!” The nude girl laughed uncontrollably as the feathery touch of Cody’s erect cock tickled along her inner thigh.

“Tina...” Hershel began with a mock seriousness as he crouched down to Tina’s eye level and looked the giggling girl in the eye. “…You got yours, it’s only fair that we get ours…but if yeh really want more, I’d be happy to head back there and start ticklin’ yeh feet all over again.”

“No! aheehastop! Noplease! I-ahee!” Tina begged as she tried fitfully to speak through the intense distraction between her legs. “I’ll do it! Ahaha! I’ll do it!”

“Well alright then.” Hershel flashed a thankful smile and stood back up, keeping the laughing teen’s chin cupped in his left hand while steering his huge stiffened cock with his right. “…just like an ice cream…”

Through her giggling Tina found it hard enough to speak, let alone perform anything more complicated with her mouth. With the threat of further foot tickling looming over her the inexperienced teen tried desperately to please the large burly man before her, forcing back giggles and extending her long wet tongue to flick at the bottom of Hershel’s dripping wet cock head. Erupting suddenly with laughter Tina was quick to wrap her lips around the rim and suck softly before another bout of giggles caused her to blow an unintentional raspberry.

While his older brother struggled to receive a half decent blowjob, much to Cody’s amusement, the younger of the two men was feeling the pending pressure throb through his painfully erect cock. Sliding his sopping wet member up along the crease between Tina’s thigh and taint a distinctive shiver ran up the young man’s spine. Unable to contain his excitement any longer Cody slapped his pulsating cock between Tina’s ass cheeks. Gripping a cheek in each hand the nineteen year old farm boy squished his giggling friend’s cheeks around his throbbing cock and slid himself back and forth.

“AWH!” Cody grunted loudly as he clenched his teeth and a flood of steaming hot cum burst from his raging boner. “CHRRRIIIST!”

Wincing a little, Tina felt the hot mess spurt over her back. No longer being tickled, the bound blonde could feel Cody’s hot thighs sliding between her own as he clasped her sensitive ass cheeks around himself. Pursing her lips from the slight pain of his strong grip Tina quickly recalled Hershel’s threat of further foot torment and immediately shifted her attention back to the large erection pressing against her lips.

With an enthusiasm and hunger bought on by the sheer desperate need to not have her feet tickled again, Tina took Hershel’s shimmering cock head passed her lips. Running her tongue around the bulging purple member the amateur teen improvised and licked, as Hershel had said, like an ice cream. Feeling his grip tighten around her chin Tina figured she must have been doing something right as she switched tactics and flicked her tongue quickly underneath.

“Nnnnaa…” Hershel groaned as he took Tina’s head by either side between his hands and arched his back, his huge member slipping out from between the tortured teen’s lips and suddenly erupting with white hot cum. “AAARRYEEEAH!”

Turning her head to avoid the torrent of cream pumping in bursts from Hershel’s quaking cock Tina narrowly avoided being further soaked. Almost feeling a sense of pride the nude girl watched out the corner of her eye as the burly man before her writhed in an awkward dance. Hershel’s cock dripping with cum the rest, thankfully, had found its way to the floor and as the grip of his hands around her head weakened Tina hung her head with relief.

“Anh!” Tina cried with a sudden shift forward that saw her knees slide up under her, her bound wrists dropping toward the floor.

Tina’s relief, it seemed, was short lived as Cody had pushed both sawhorses forward, back to their original position. Before she could even hope to try climbing upright the thin rope binding her hands swiftly cast her upward, hands high above her once again. Kneeling on the saw horses it was a matter of seconds before the helpless teen found herself trussed back up to her former state, although this time she was one hundred percent naked.

“Now THAT was fun!” Hershel said enthusiastically, wiping his still ragingly hard cock with Tina’s torn short-shorts.

“Please…I did what you want…please…” Tina whimpered, Cody’s hot cum dribbling down the small of her back.

“Yeh sure did!” Hershel replied tossing the now cum stained short-shorts to the floor. “And yeh did such a good job, we’re gonna pay yeh back!”

“P-pay me back?!” Tina stressed, unable to comprehend how her two good friends hadn’t yet let her go. “Please-PLEASE just let me go!”

“Aw come on now, ya ain’t trapped!” Cody said as he pressed his bare chest against Tina’s shoulder blades and wrapped his arms around her waste. “You’re only here cause yah want t’be!”

“No! No I don’t, I swear!” Tina said as she watched Hershel step down to his knees. “I never did!”

“Well…all due respect darlin’…” Hershel replied as he walked on his knees until his face came within a few short inches of Tina’s dripping wet pussy. “…this mornin’ you swore you weren’t ticklish.”

“No, no I know! I know I said that but-but-“ The poor blonde struggled as Cody’s rough hands slid up her sides and began cupping both of her large milky breasts.

“Ain’t no point tryna’ talk yeh way out’ve it.” Hershel said as he looked directly upward, over Tina’s fondled boobs and into her wide desperate eyes.

“Please! PLEASE Not that! NOT THERE!” Tina screamed as Hershel’s hands slid up the outside of her smooth thighs while she watched the older man’s attention focus squarely between her legs.

Nuzzling with his nose Hershel pressed his lips over the crazed teen’s swollen labia and easily slid his long wet tongue between. Rising up with his tongue Tina’s whole body tensed. Licking softly around her fragile clit caused the bound blonde to fight an approving moan. Continuing to draw circles Hershel kept Tina in a state of sexual suspense before he suddenly let loose with a flurry of snake like flicks directly on her over-stimulated clit.

“AHH--!” Tina threw her head back and nearly pulled the muscles in her thighs trying to bring her legs together. “AH! AH! AH! Eee! AH! NHo! NoCodyno!”

Having all but forgotten about Cody, Tina was surprised to feel a sudden tickle dance over her stiffened nipples. Reaching around from behind the younger brother began softly running his fingertips over her large pink areoles causing a most unwanted interruption to her over-pleasuring clit massage. Spitting out giggles Tina continued to moan from Hershel’s skilled tongue work. It took less than thirty seconds before she was set to explode once more, and when Cody’s devilish fingertips began flicking her hardened nipples the poor girl screamed with overpowering ecstasy, drenching Hershel’s face in the process.

Not able to have a moments respite Cody continued to flick softly at Tina’s nipples. Backing off a little Hershel licked his lips as he leant back to enjoy the view of his sister’s friend squirting her clear juices. Struggling through her mind numbing orgasm the effects had barely began to wear off when Cody stepped up his onslaught once again, flicking his index fingers up and down across her rigid nipples.

Immediately post orgasm Tina’s entire nervous system was standing on end, out of her mind with lust and hellish tickling the berserk young woman fell into wheezing, silent laughter. Only letting out a small squeak when Hershel’s tongue returned to her clit Tina had truly lost her mind, the poor girl couldn’t remember her own name. Her ticklish nipples were being flicked, her clit was on fire from the furious assault of Hershel’s tongue, there was nowhere she could go. She would cum again, and again, quicker each time and more impossibly sensitive for it.

“I tell ya what Hersh’, I bet Tina here won’t be lyin’ to us again…” Cody said as he pressed his hard cock against between Tina’s quivering ass cheeks once again. “…looks like we really are helping improve her character!”

The End.​

impresive continuation havent read series this good in a while keeep it up

This is a great story! I hope to see more stories that are similar to this, but unique in their own ways!

A tale of tied-up teen tickled & tongued to tears...delicious.

You have GOT to turn this into a comic.

I'd love to! If you can draw, consider it done! :D

A Tina comic would be a lot of fun, but it'd definitely need a dedicated artist who's a fan of the series and willing to work for profit hahaha :D One day though, I'd love to see it happen :)

Sigh. What a tragedy! I can't believe I'm only finding this story now, Mantis! It's my favorite one of yours yet! :) The flow of your writing is so fluid and thoughtfully structured that it's impossible to not read every word. You nailed it. So to speak. ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back