• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend's babysitter

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Sorry if this story is too long and not well written.

The first time I saw her, she was doing a handstand. Yes a handstand. It was the middle of the summer and I was walking through the neighbor hood looking for something to do when I saw her doing a handstand in the drive way surrounded by her cousins. She was blond, wearing jean shorts that were tight to her body and she was bare foot. She was up against the garage door supporting her self. Her feet were flexing up and down with her toes pointing up to the sky intermittently. Now, I knew her younger cousins, Mike and Jimmy but she was new. I found out later that she was their cousin, babysitting for a month. I walked over to say hello, noticing right away that this blond doing the handstand was a lot older than all of us, maybe about 22, and she was hot!
As my pace quickened, I noticed that she had strong legs and her feet had the golden arches, with red toe nail polish on ten perfect toes. “What are you guys doing?” “Nancy thinks she can walk on her hands, and we are trying to help her.” Jimmy responded. “You want to help me?” Nancy asked. “Hells yeah! If I can tickle you feet!” Okay, I didn’t say that, but that was what I was thinking. “Sure.” “Okay, you grab my left leg and Jimmy grab my right, and I will try to walk.” Pretty simple. So we proceeded. I grabbed her left ankle and her calf and we tried to walk. This didn’t go very well because I wanted so badly to reach up and touch her soles and I just couldn’t concentrate. Her feet came to about my head, and my face was just inches away from those perfect arches, which looked so smooth and touch ably soft. Her toes pointed straight up to the sky, and the soles would wrinkle. I wanted so badly at that moment to give her a little tickle, but I was scared. I decided after a few moments that it would be all right to reach out my finger and give her a little tickle. Unfortunately, right at that moment she started to fall and took us down with her laughing. Damn! I missed my chance! Sitting up right, I could see that she was very beautiful, blue eyes, and shoulder length straight blond hair. She was wearing a t-shirt that was tucked very tightly into Daisy Dukes. She had very nice legs, and as I mentioned before, wonderful feet with high arches and perfect toes. When she stood up, she was about five foot five. “Okay guys, that’s enough, I’m getting dizzy.” She said while laughing. “Besides, It’s time for lunch.” “Does your friend what to come in with us?” “Do you?” Mike asked me. “Yeah!"(Yes!!!!)
Well, to skip to the chase, I had lunch with them. I don’t remember what, but I do know that afterwards we decided to watch a movie in the den. The set up was like this: there was a couch facing the T.V. with two lazy boy chairs on either side. Mike and Jimmy sat on the couch, Nancy on the right lazy boy chair, and I on the other. I remember distinctly that Nancy sat side ways on her chair so that her legs fell over the side of the armrest on the chair. From my vantage point, I could no longer see her feet. As the movie started, I decided I really wanted to get close to her feet and maybe look for an opportunity to touch or tickle her feet. I knew it would be strange for me to just walk over and lay down near her feet, so I got up and when to the bathroom, just to give me an excuse to move. When I came back, I grabbed a pillow and sat right down next to those feet. “Sweetie, can you see the T.V. from there?” She asked. “Yeah I’m a fine, thanks.”
I sat there about twenty minutes trying to think of some way I could touch those perfect feet. Every once in awhile, I would test the waters and reach up to tickle her, but I would chicken out at the last minute. She would move her feet up and down every once in awhile; exposing the soft under belly of her soles and would wiggle her toes. Sometimes ugly toes can mess up a beautiful foot, but like I said earlier, her toes were nice. After an eternity of looking at her feet, and having trouble breathing from the anticipation and excitement of wanting to touch her feet, I went for it. I was so scared, but I really had to do this! I slowly moved my hand up to under side of her right foot, and slowly brought my fingers up to the arch to ever so gently stroke her soles. My heart was racing and the bulge in my pants and throat were huge, when all of a sudden the damn phone rang!!!! She popped right out of the chair, nearly kicked me while swinging her legs around and said “Sorry sweetie,” Oh man how anti-climatic that was! She ran over to the phone and started to talk.
She talked and talked and talked. Not one to give up I walked into the kitchen where she was talking and decided to grab a snack for us all. Just as I opened the fridge she hung up the phone and walked back into the den and sat down on the floor on her belly with her feet up in the air in front of my lazy boy. She had grabbed the pillow I was sitting on and was using it as a headrest. So I jumped right into my lazy boy, and right into position with her feet just inches away from me. I just couldn’t watch anything but her feet. I thought about what it would be like to touch them. I kept adjusting my self in the seat so that I could move closer to her feet. I was determined this time. I was going to go for it. At first I wasn’t sure how to do it, but I figured I didn’t want to miss another chance so I would just go for it all the way. I leaned over and reached out with my right hand and placed it ever so slowly, directly over her sole. “Oh my gosh, I’m really going to do this “ I thought to my self. “What if she gets mad?” “Will Mike and Jimmy get mad or think I’m weird?” At this thought, I hesitated and pulled away a little, but like an orgasm I just couldn’t hold back and I tickled ever so lightly on her right foot above her heal. Oh it was good. Her feet were as soft as I had thought. She didn’t react right away, so I pushed it a little farther and lightly tickled both of her arches with my all of my fingers. That got her attention. She turned her head right around with a big smile on her face and said, “Hey, those are my feet you’re tickling there mister!” And just like that she turned her head back around again. Should I or shouldn’t I continue? She didn’t seem mad and almost enjoyed it. Ah, hell I’d come this far, so I started in on her again.
This time I traced the arches of her feet with my fingers very slowly, starting at the toes and moving down to the arches and her heals. At this point she started to crack up and said giggling “ahhhh that tickles!.” I guess Mike and Jimmy were bored with the movie and caught on to what I was doing because Mike looked at me and said, “Let’s get her!” And just like that Mike and Jimmy jumped right on top of her, Jimmy jumped on her sides and tried to tickle her sides and arm pits. Mike joined me and attacked her feet. I grabbed one ankle with my hand and tickled her foot like crazy. Mike did the same at the other. Poor Jimmy didn’t do so well, as Nancy grabbed him and started to tickle him right back. Nancy thrashed around, kicking her legs and trying to attack Mike, Jimmy and my self all at the same time. Mike and I did a pretty good job of tickling her feet because Jimmy was distracting her. We ended up on the floor and I had pinned Nancy’s foot under my legs. I had her foot all to my self. I tickled her arches, the balls of her foot, her toes, heals and the top of her foot. It was wonderful playing with the underside of her silky foot. Nancy was laughing a lot, and was trying to tickle my sides but I was almost completely immune, enjoying so much what I was doing. At one point she stopped fighting and said to Mike and me “I’m not ticklish, you can tickle my feet all you want.” So I tickled. Obviously she was lying, because she busted up laughing after only thirty seconds and tried to attack us again. It all lasted for a good ten to fifteen minutes more when the damn phone rang again. “Okay, Okay, guys that’s enough, I have to get the phone!” All of a sudden she stood up and pulled her self away from us, still laughing and answered the phone.
By the time she finished the phone conversation, the movie had ended and I had to go home. But Man it was fun!! Oh and by the way, for those of you who are wondering, yes I did get to tickle her again later in the month, but that’s another story for another time….

Last edited:
Hey,

What's going on here?

Is there a way to access the story, or is it a mistake???

I'm confused!!!

no need for confusion-- there's no story posted right now...hopefully hotchytick will let us know whats goin on

Now hold the phone, i READ this story a couple of nights ago and it's a damned good one. Now suddenly it's vanished, has it been deleated due to content?

Nope..

If it was deleted by a Moderator it would no longer exist/be visible in this forum...note the last person to "edit" was the author of the story. Perhaps he's making some small modifications...don't know. Q

Awesome tale, hotchytick! That Nancy sounds hot. Looking forward to that other story, thanks! :cool:

Lovely story!

Why didn't I ever have friends with a babysitter like her? :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back