• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot fetish meets tickling fetish - intense (?/f)

phutphtsh

Here's my first story. Hopefully, you liked it as much as I did writing it... :)

I had just discovered that I had the ability to send thoughts to anyone's mind. Not only could I send thoughts, I could make it as if it were that person's own thoughts. These thoughts were so overwhelming they would literally dominate any other thought.

At work, there was this cute little asian girl. She was barely 19 years old, 5'3" and weighed just under 100 lbs at the time. I remember she had the perfect petite body, pale skin, soft and blemish free, her hair long and perfectly straight. She had these big, brown luring eyes that could hypnotize any man or some women for that matter. Her voice was very feminine and soft spoken, almost like a little girl. When she did talk, every men within hearing range would get excited. Despite all her girly features, the one body part that caused all men to fantasize was were her tiny size 5 feet. She must have known that they were by far the most attractive part of her body as she always wore these slippers that barely covered her bare feet. They were pale on the tops and arches and pinkish around the toes and sides. Occasionally, you would catch crowds of men finding reasons just to pass by her office, so they could look at her. Any foot fetishist would find it hard to not stare at the soft wrinkles on the bottoms of her feet. Some even developed a foot fetish just because of this girl. One coworker could not resist as he dragged an index finger across those baby soft high arches. Her response was instant laughter. It was no wonder, with feet like hers they would be insanely ticklish. This is where the story begins.

I started to put thoughts into her head. Every time I passed by her office, she would find me more and more desirable. For every minute she heard me, her foot tickling fetish would grow stronger. For every minute she saw me, her foot fetish would grow stronger. For every minute I touched her feet, the more ticklish her feet would get and the more ticklish her feet would get, the hornier she would get. Under no circumstances was she allowed to acknowledge that she had these feelings or urges to anyone, so as to not draw attention.

The first time I walked by her office, I noticed she flinched quizzically. The next time I walked by her office, she looked up at me. I walked by a couple of more times and she started smiling at me. I also noticed that she arched her foot up, so that I could see the bottoms of her feet. After a couple of more times, I finally excused myself as I walked into her office. I pretended that I didn't know what she was feeling and started a conversation about some project I was working on. I asked her if she could look over an email I was about to send out to the executives. After a couple of minutes discussing my verbiage, I noticed that she was breathing a little heavier. She slipped off her shoe and placed her right leg under her left. The bottom of her right foot bottoms was was conveniently inches away from my hand. I could barely contain myself as I wanted so badly to grab that foot and tickle it mercilously, but I was careful to not initiate anything. I wanted to see how long she could contain herself. A half hour had passed. Her voice was pitchy and she was clearly breathing heavy now. Knowing this, I thanked her for her time and gracefully let myself out. She hesitantly stopped me in my tracks and asked me if I could stop by her place after work. She made some excuse that she needed the battery in her fire alarm replaced. I accepted.

When she answered the door, I immediately noticed her barefeet. I couldn't believe how cute her feet were. I just stood there fantasizing for what seemed like an eternity. In reality, it was only seconds, but just long enough for her to notice what I was staring at. I quickly directed my attention back to her eyes as I asked about the fire alarm. She licked her lips with sheer lust in her eyes as she led me to her bedroom, all the while I made sure to make small talk.

What happened next was the most memoriable thing that ever happened to me. She complained that the carpet caused this incredible itching on her feet as she pointed to a spot on the bottom of her foot. I naturally could not contain myself any longer and offered to scratch that itch. With one finger, I lightly dragged it across her foot. Immediately, she bursted out into laughter. I stopped and asked her if it stilled itched. She just shouted that it did and begged me told me to scratch the bottoms of her feet with all my fingers, longer and harder. Without hesitation, I scribbled my fingers rapidly across the bottom of her foot, tickling with sheer intensity. To this day, I have never felt a foot as soft as hers. The toes and sides of her feet had a tint of reddish that had to mean she had perfect circulation, while the middle of her feet were slightly pinkish and all wrinkly. Her feet were perfect in every way. Oblivious to my fascination of her flawless feet, my fingers danced their way across that sweet foot of hers. She threw her head back, and laughed out loud. I would alternate my tickling fingers focusing on her arches, under her toes and over her heels while I continued to ask her how that felt. Unable to respond, she frantically snorted and gasped for what little air she could muster to bring into her lungs only to scream it out with hideous laughter. I continued my tickling assault on her extremely ticklish feet. Every minute I tickled her feet, the thoughts I induced in her brain increased the ticklishness to a higher level and with each ticklish sensation only made her hornier and hornier. I kept tickling her foot until her laughter was silent, then I stopped. Her laughter continued audibly for a few more minutes before she could regain her composure. Then before she could muster a word, I started tickling her other foot. Once again, she went into insane hideous laughter. This time, it seemed she laughed louder than before. I can't imagine just how ticklish her feet and how horny she must be right then and there. Her feet were so hard to resist, that I brought her toes straight into my mouth and begin sucking on her toes. I licked between each toe and tasted her sweet feet. I was in pure heaven. Within minutes, she again fell into silent laughter. Her body started to shake, sweat was rolling down her pretty face. Her hair was a total mess as she layed there like a fish out of water, mouth wide open. It was like she was possessed by some demon. Meanwhile, I resumed to tickling both of her feet with my fingers. Suddenly, without warning, her body fell limp. Had I tickled her to death? I was relieved to find that her chest was moving up and down. She was breathing and probably just fainted. I also noticed that she must have came as her pants were moist and wet. I went to her ear and put another thought into her head. She would forget all that happened today. All those thoughts I put into her mind would disappear when she woke up.

I left her place and went home. The next day, I walked by her office and saw that everything went back to normal. I started to put thoughts into her head again. For every minute she heard me, her urge to tickle my feet would grow...

Thanks love feet! I wrote some more...

It all started when I was a little kid. We were playing a game where one person would sit on a chair and not laugh for one minute to win. I expected my friend to tell me jokes or make funny faces, but to my surprise she picked up my socked foot and tickled it. As soon as the fingers came to contact with my tiny foot, I laughed. The sensation was like a forced pleasure I had never experienced before. My friend's sister came downstairs to see what all the racket was. We tackled her to the ground and each of us grabed a foot and scratched our little fingers frantically over her defensless arches. That's when I noticed just how much I loved her foot bottoms. The soft foot hypnotized me. As I continued to tickle that sweet foot, I had this tremendous urge to suck on her wiggling toes and lick every inch of her feet. My friend just kept tickling her other foot feriously, as she laughed like a banshee. We were merciless. I remember her laughter turned to cries for help. Her feet were so ticklish as we tickled and tickled and tickled. We finally let her go after she peed her pants. That memory has since been the focus of my fetish. Ever since then, I took special care of my feet, never going anywhere without wearing socks except to take a shower or the occasional brief ticklings that I received. Until this day, my feet remained incredibly ticklish, if not more ticklish. Before each night, I would lather my feet with a layer of lotion, and cover them with thick socks. I fantasized having my toes sucked on, my foot licked and the bottoms of my feet tickled beyond my limits. With my newly acquired abilities to send thoughts to anyone I wanted, my wish came true.

For every minute she heard me, the more this cute little Asian girl would want to tickle my extremely ticklish feet. Every minute she saw me, her urges to suck on my toes and lick my sensitive arches grew stronger. For every minute she touched my feet, the hornier she would get. Finally, she was to keep these urges and sensations all to herself, so as to not draw any attention.

Just like yesterday, I walked into her office. As usual, she wore these slippers that barely covered her own feet. Feet that I had the pleasure of tickling and tasting the previous night. Her laughter and suffering felt so good, I wanted to grab her foot right then and there and tickle them, but I stopped myself. It was my turn to be tickled and I had the perfect topic: summer classes at the university she happened to be taking part time in. Coincidently, there was a class on foot massaging. I mentioned that I wanted to take the class, but was uncomfortable with other people touching my bare feet and wanted to know if she had that same problem. She looked up at me with sympathy and confused lust. The more we talked, the more pitchy her voice became. It was getting harder for her to not focus on my feet. It's just that my feet are so ticklish, I told her. She was breathless when I said that. The poor girl looked like she was going to lose it when she opened her mouth to talk. She said that she had "methods" to help me overcome those fears and invited me to come over to her house.

I remember my feet being very sensitive that night, as I purposely wore thick socks instead of my usual socks. Even before I got to her footsteps, she opened the door. She instructed me to take off my shoes, but to leave my socks on and directed me to her bedroom. I was shocked to see that she had installed stocks at the foot of her bed. She insisted that these were necessary as in the therapy, she needed me to hold my feet perfectly still. Each word that came out of my mouth only caused her to tremble in anticipation. Before I knew it, she had already secured me tightly in those stocks. I could not move a muscle.

Without hesitation, she stripped off my socks revealing my naked feet. Since I never went around barefoot, the soles of my feet were extremely soft and pale. The toes and heels was a shade of red. I always kept my nails short and my feet clean. Not a second after the socks came off, she began raking her nails up and down my helpless soles. It was like she was possessed with lust as she tickled my helpless feet. Each rake of her nails was like an electric shock to my feet. She knew just how much pressure to apply to maximize the ticklish sensations. I laughed so hard, my tummy ached. My feet are so ticklish, all I could do was laugh. After several minutes, I started seeing black dots. My mouth was wide open, but nothing was coming out. I had been tickled to the point of silent laughter. Almost salavating at the mouth, she begin sucking on my toes one at a time, taking care to lick between the tender flesh. Just before I was about to pass out, she stopped. Air forced it's way into my lungs and I continued laughing for another couple of minutes. Through tears, I saw that she had stopped to take her soaking wet panties off so that she could finger herself. Before I could send another thought to her head to release me, she resumed tickling my bare foot with her free hand. I was helpless to the ticklish sensations and could no longer focus. All I could do was laugh like I never laughed before in my entire life. I wasn't sure what tickled worse, the fingers on the soles of my feet or the sucking of my toes. It was like my toes were popsicles as she darted her tongue under and between each of my toes, savoring each lick. She just kept tickling my defenseless naked feet mercilessly. My hair was a mess, sweat and tears streamed down my face. It was like I was crying and laughing at the same time. Before long, I once again fell into silent laughter. This time, she didn't let up. She tickled every inch of my feet, fingers raking up and down, left and right. She even started nibbling on my toes. I literally thought she was going to tickle me to death.

I blacked out. I woke up to see that she had also passed out. The floor was wet with her juices. Apparently, she must have orgasmed several times during our tickling session. I grabbed the key with my teeth and released myself from the shackles. She would forget all that happened today. All those thoughts I put into her mind would disappear when she woke up.

Before I left her house, I sucked on her toes and tasted her luscious feet one more time. She giggled in her sleep, but never woke up. I got in my car and proceeded home so that I could register for that foot massage class...

Last edited:
Here we go...

I was so excited, because today is the first day of my foot massage class. Eager to see campus, I arrived well over an hour before class began. The instructor happened to be in the classroom preparing the floor with matts. I could see that she took great care of her body. She was definitely cute, almost looked like Emma Stone. She was wearing thin black nylons and high heels. She smiled at me and gazed into my eyes.

“So I see you have a foot tickling fetish”.

Did I hear that right? How could she know that? Wait a minute, she didn’t say anything!

“I’ve been expecting you”.

I was speechless with excitement and fear all at the same time. This girl was reading my mind and communicating with me through her mind.

“Don’t worry”, she assured me. “I also have a foot tickling fetish. Why else would I teach a foot massage class?”

Then she looked down at my feet and licked her lips.

“My, my, you really do take care of your feet don’t you? Let’s take those shoes and socks off and have a look at those lovely peds of yours now, shall we?”

I could not help myself. Maybe she was sending thoughts into my mind, but I sat down and proceeded to do just that. As the socks came off, I could feel the cool air brushing itself against my soft naked soles. My feet were hot and sweaty. Luckily for me, my feet smelled of peaches, as the lotion I used was made with peach skins.

“MMMmmm, very nice. They smell so good and look so cute! Are they ticklish by chance?”

She grabed my foot and started tickling it. I laughed harder than I did yesterday with that Asian girl. This was indeed an expert foot tickler and it didn’t appear that she had any intentions of stopping anytime soon. Her fingers scrabbled their way up my arches. Paying special attention to the area right in the middle of my foot.

“Wow, your feet are so soft, so ticklish and so sooo cute! Yum and they look so tasty! It must be torture to feel my fingers stroking the bottoms of your feet. I love how they twitch and how your body convulses as you laugh.”

With that she savored my foot, lapping in the middle of the foot, where it tickled the most. She put my foot in her mouth and started sucking away, her tongue tickling the spaces between my toes. Her finger nails scratched away from my ticklish arches to my heels. I laughed my poor ass off. Tears streamed down my face. She switched from one foot to the other, just long enough for me to catch my breath before resuming the ticklish attack of my naked feet. Unlike the cute Asian girl the other night, the instructor would stop tickling my feet right before I pass out, so that I could suck in air for the next ticklish assault. I laughed, I cried. I thought fifteen minutes was extreme, I certainly didn’t expect one hour of tickle torture. I think the only reason she stopped was because it was almost time for the other students to come. I just lay there exhausted with sweat. My feet was all red and wet from from all that tickling and licking.

“We’d better get you cleaned up before class starts. You’re a prize catch. I don’t ever recall anyone as ticklish as you, not to mention your feet were the best I’ve had. They were so soft and tasty. Mmmm mmm mmmmm, toe licking good I might add. Oh, and don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about our little secret. You and I. We make a great team with our powers. These students don’t stand a chance!”

With that she helped me up, so that I could clean myself. I learned a lot from her, but I still didn’t get a chance to see her feet…

oh my god im just loving these...honestly when i started reading i was like aw only one part...and then i read down and i was like yay more ^^ please write more your a very good writer

"My name is Heather", said the instructor. Like me, Heather has an insatiable thirst for ticklish feet. The more her victims beg the more it excites her. Futhermore, she has the ability to read people's minds as if it is an open book. She can also talk to her victims. This was how she was able to find out about my ability to project thoughts into people's minds. Our combined powers allowed us to find the perfect victim... Amber.

Amber has shoulder length, straight hair, fair skin, small red lips, big brown eyes and very petite. Her feet were skinny, toes long and most of all they were deathly ticklish! I suppressed her ticklishness in class as to not attract attention. I also instructed her to come over to Heather's for further examination.

"Lay down in the lounge chair Amber and slide your feet in the pillory. This is for my safety, in case you fall asleep and accidentally kick me."

Amber relunctantly agreed. As soon as she layed down, Heather and I immediately strapped her ankles in.
"Are you sure this is necessary?" Amber's voice raised in pitch out of fear. "I can't move my legs."

We proceeded to take her shoes and socks off. I placed my face close to her perfect naked foot, so that I could inhale the smell, just inches away from her succulant toes. Despite her smelly feet, they were very clean and well taken care of. The arches were a pale white, the toes and heals were a shade of pink. They reminded me of Heather's. As my mind drifted, Heather just looked at me and winked and proceeded to tickle Amber's other foot. I was so hypnotized I didn't hear the high pitched laughter coming from Amber's lips. "Aaaa hha ha ha ha... gawd... ha ha... what are yoooohooo hoo hoo doing... sssssstssttooop, it tickles!". Amber's cry of help didn't phase Heather one bit. It only inspired her to tickle faster. Scratching her nails up and down her sole, fingers randomly moving from her toes, to her arches down to her sensitive heal. All Amber could do was laugh and endure the foot tickling. Her face all red, tears streaming down her eyes. I took her toes into my warm mouth, savoring the slightly salty taste, lavishing each toe as my tongue licked. I then licked the sole of her foot, delighting that with each stroke, her foot jerked in spasm from the ticklish sensations. I then sucked on her toes one by one. In the meanwhile, Heather continued to tickle her other trapped foot showing no mercy. Amber's mouth was wide open, laughing with every ounce of air she could muster. Her poor little feet were trapped. No matter how much she jerked or tried to move them away, they wouldn't budge. One foot forced to endure tickling and another raped by my licking and teasing of my tongue. Amber started crying and could no longer breathe. In the next instant, we stopped.

"Ha....ha....haa.... oh.. *cough*... ha... *wheeze*". Amber sucked in a lung full of air as her laughter slowly subsided. "Please... *pant*, please... no more tickling and licking. My feet are so sensitive and ticklish. You're killing me! This was sup...bwaa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!" Amber was cut off by an electrical jolt from her tender arches to her brain. Heather and I proceeded to brush the soles of her feet with a hairbrush. Both of her feet were now getting the tickling they deserved. It was unbearable for her, as the tickling is now ten times more intense. All the while she was begging, we applied a coat of lotion to her bare feet. Each stroke of the brush glided across her foot bottoms causing Amber to cry out in loud screaming laughter. "Noo.... haw... haw... haw... so... tiheh heh cklishshshsh!". We ignored her cries and continued to brush her arches, her toes, her heels, paying special attention to the middle part of her foot, as that seemed to illiciate the most ticklish reactions. "Ohh.... gawd... ha ha ha ha ha... ha!". Amber's forced laughter turned into silent laughter, followed by occasional grunts. "She's so ticklish! It reminds me of when I was tickling your feet.", Heather's thoughts had entered mine. We were so excited that we didn't notice Amber had already passed out.

"It looks like she fainted. It's the perfect time to heat her feet up and apply some more lotion." Amber woke up all confused to find out that the bottoms of her feet were really warm. "Oh no, please, PLEASE stop. I beg you! Just let me go and I promise I won't tell anyone." Heather and I had on mittens with many bristles. As our hands touched the bottoms of her feet, Amber cried out "not again!" only to feel the tickling mittens stroke her entire foot, over and over and over again. We tickled Amber's feet to the point where she fainted multiple times. Finally, I sent a message to her to forget any of this and to go straight home. Heather and I had orgasmed several times during our session. We just stared at each other's feet and smiled with lust.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back