• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They Really Should Do Something About That Elevator FF/M

parpignollord

Another story, input positive and negative always welcome.

FRIDAY 7:50 PM

“Hold the elevator!” Lisa shouted.

Amy and Clark looked out the closing entrance of the elevator to see Lisa hurriedly running towards them. Clark quickly grabbed the door which opened them again allowing Lisa to enter and select the bottom floor.

The elevator once again began its descent and the three stood in awkward silence, as is typical in large office buildings.

Clark, a tall average-looking guy in his late 30's was heading home after a long day at the office. He had just finished a relatively successful day working as a supply chain management vp, but was ultimately a little disappointed not to be heading home to anyone, this due to his chronic singleness.

'Maybe I could ask one of these strange women out in the elevator like Hugh Jackman in an idotic romantic comedy' he mused.

Clark turned to glance at either woman and saw by their body language and lack of eye contact that they weren't interested.

'God, I hope this random guy doesn't start bothering me.' Amy thought. She also had gone through a long day. This had been week two of her stint as manager on her floor, and things had become hectic. She was looking forward to a relaxing evening.

Lisa, glad to be done with her work at a high profile law firm, just stared at the digital floor display above the door as it counted down each story they passed. She briefly entertained speaking to her fellow elevator passengers (primarily Amy since they worked on the same floor...she had never seen Clark before) but decided to keep staring ahead counting down the floors.

BOOM

Suddenly the lights went out and the elevator came to a halt, causing the three to give a collective gasp of alarm. As soon as the emergency lights came up the they began to regain their composure.

“Damn it! Seriously?” Amy barked.

“Yeah, I think we're stuck.” Clark said.

“Ugh, perfect.” Lisa chimed in.

Amy reached for the buttons and began pressing each one looking for some kind of electric activity.

“Looks like its dead.” Clark added.

“Check the emergency phone.” Lisa said hopefully. However, her hopes were dashed when Amy picked up the red emergency phone and found it to be just as dead as the rest of the elevator.

“Nothing? Shit.” Amy said hanging up the phone.

“I cannot believe this is happening,” Lisa growled “I have to get home.”

“Yeah, me too. I don't have time for this.” Amy added.

“Lets all just stay calm. I'm sure someone will see it's stuck and get help.” Clark said, trying to keep cool.

“Thats not good enough.” Lisa said continually scanning the room. She noticed a small maintenance hatch in the center of the ceiling. “Look there.” Lisa announced.

“You, try and get that open, then go up there,” she said to Clark.

“I don't know,” Clark said with doubt. “It doesn't look wide enough, I doubt I'd fit through there. Maybe one of you could try?”

“...I'm in a skirt.” Amy said with a glare.

Clark picked up on the perverted implication and figured he might as well give it a try if he was going to get along with these two strange beautiful women for the duration of their predicament.

After several pathetic attempts at reaching the door, he finally managed to jump up and unfasten the latch. The door swung open giving him something to grab onto. Slowly but surely Clark made his way through the opening as the ladies stood idly by.

Clark got his head through the hatch, then his chest, then torso. He examined the dark shaft around him and shouted 'Hello' which was met with a booming echo. He continued to work his body up through the opening until he realized there was a problem. His waist wouldn't fit through the hole which left his top half exposed to the cavernous elevator shaft above him, and his legs dangling below. Even worse, now that it was wedged into the opening he could pull or push his body in either direction.

“See, I told you guys I wouldn't fit.” Clark said into the darkness around him. “Help me down.” He hoped Amy and Lisa would figure out he was stuck.

Ignoring his request, Amy and Lisa looked began looking for another way out.

“Do you smell smoke?” Lisa asked.

Amy wrinkled her nose nodding in agreement. She glanced down and saw a small panel near the floor escaping from which was a small gray puff.

“Look, down there.” Amy pointed. “Maybe thats like the circuits and we just have to reset something.”

Amy reached for the small knob to the panel.

“Wait!” Lisa shouted. “It might be hot. Mark sure its safe first.”

“Good idea” Amy replied.

“If you guys just pull on my legs I can probably make it back in,” Clark yelled hoping the two women would hear. They did hear him, but we're more concerned with the task at hand.

Amy quickly tapped the panel door and established that it was in fact too hot to touch.

“You're right,” Amy said. “Its way too hot. I need pads or something.”

The two scanned the room again until their collective gaze met across Clark's suspended legs.

“What about this guy's socks?” Lisa suggested.

“That works,” Amy said gripping the bottom of his shoe.

Clark could feel hands grasp ankles and tug at his shoes which he assumed meant the ladies were helping him down.

“Ok yeah, just grab and pull. I just need to ma....wha...wait, what are you doing?” Clark asked as his black dress shoes were quickly removed. He grew even more confused when he felt the ladies delicate fingers work their way up his pants to the edge of his thin black business socks and strip them away effortlessly. His legs continued to dangle helplessly from the ceiling now barefoot.

“Whats happening? Why did you take my shoes off?” Clark asked assuming they had a valid reason. “Did you find a way out or something?”

Although Clark's voice echoed loudly through the elevator shaft, Amy and Lisa paid little attention to his inquiries. Time was of the essence and they wanted to get out as soon as possible. Plus, since his torso was lodged in the ceiling there was no way they could answer anyway.

Amy used the socks like hot pads to open the circuit box as Lisa stood by watching anxiously. The moment the small panel swung open the ladies smelled the foul smoke indicating that something had shorted.

Lisa picked up the access phone once more to check for some kind of tone or voice.

She found nothing.

“Damn it!” Lisa shouted. “I really don't feel like spending the night in a dilapidated elevator.”

“Me either.” Amy replied flippantly “I had plans tonight.”

“Shit,” Lisa exclaimed. The two women released a sigh of disappointment.

“Someone is bound to find us, right? I mean, there must be a custodian or someone working late. If we yell for help they might hear us.” Amy proposed.

“Maybe...I doubt it. These walls seem pretty soundproof. The only place sound will travel is the shaft and we can't get there cause this guy...” Lisa stopped herself considering Clark's dangling bare feet in the center of the small elevator.

“Hey guys! I don't know why my shoes and socks are off, but it would really help if you would pull me down. Its dark up here and getting a little chilly. Can you guys hear me?” Clark yelled, the sound traveling throughout the building.

Simultaneously, Lisa and Amy had the same idea. Each woman approached one of Clark's bare feet and gave each other a thoughtful shrug. Then Lisa decided to go ahead and trace a line across the bottom of Clark's foot.

“WAAAAH!” Clark grunted loudly, taken completely surprise by the sudden tickling sensation. “Wha...what was that?”

Amy hearing the effect that the small tickle had on Clark, decided to take it a step further drag her fingernails up and down the sole of his foot. Clark immediately reacted to the sudden sensation.

“Haha, wait..whahaha, what are you doing? Stahaha stop haha stop tickling mehahaha.” His voice ever increasing in volume.

Lisa began tickling Clarks other foot. The more the two women tickled, the louder Clark's laughter echoed through the shaft.

“Someone is bound to hear this!” Lisa said with another glimmer of hope.

“They better, its our last shot.” Amy replied attentively running her long nails along the sole and top of Clark's foot.

Clark's mind quickly gave way to ticklish panic. He had no idea where the next devilish tickling sensation would be which made it that much more intense.

“Whahahahahaha why are you dohahahahahaha doing hahahahaha thihihahaha thahahahaha?” he could barely say.

“He's not as loud when he's saying words. We need a constant flow of laughter if we ever want to get noticed.,” Lisa said, putting on her problem solving hat.

“I'm trying,” Amy replied “but its so hard when he keeps jerking his legs up.” The two women noted how Clark had been somewhat able to avoid tickling by flailing and lifting his legs up occasionally. Lisa realized that if they were ever going to get someone's attention she'd have to fix this problem. Then she had an idea.

“Let me see your belt.” Lisa said to Amy. Amy got the idea and quickly slipped off her thin fashionable belt. Lisa did the same.

“Haha..oh...okay...guys. You've had your fun. Now please help me down. Its really not very comfortable. Guys? Hello?” Clark was interrupted by the feeling of something wrapped around his knees. Whatever it was was thin but strong and restricted his movement.

“Wait, what are you doing now?” he asked sheepishly feeling a second thin restraint being wrapped around his ankles. Suddenly Clark found it was impossible to lift his feet out of their reach. “Oh God, no. Guys, please no.”

Amy and Lisa ignoring his pathetic cries for help admired their handiwork. Now Clark was incapable of escaping their tickles. Lisa ran her fingers up and down Clark's foot to test the new set-up.

Try as he might, Clark could only raise his foot an inch or so.

Amy and Lisa began once again tickling the soles of his feet until a steady flow of laughter filled the corridor above them.

“I don't care if this guy loses his mind, someone is going to hear us.” Lisa said with determination.

“Yes!” Amy reinforced. “We're getting out of here tonight, no matter what.”

FRIDAY 8:45 PM

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHA” Clark's maniacal laughter continued to echo up the elevator shaft.

Amy and Lisa had been tickling Clarks feet for a solid 30 minutes. For the majority of this time, Clark had been laughing like a mad man. Each new ticklish attack felt as intense as the last and he had been laughing his head off accordingly. However, although the intensity increased his energy level decreased which greatly troubled Amy and Lisa.

“It sounds like he isn't laughing as hard as he was,” Amy said with concern.

“Crap, I think you're right,” Lisa agreed “keep tickling, I'm gonna figure this thing out.”

As Amy continued tickling Clarks feet, Lisa emptied the contents of her purse. After some searching she found several make-up and mascara brushes.

“Here,” Lisa said. “Lets try these.”

She threw a make-up brush to Amy.

“Good thinking,” she said.

The two women tried using the brushes up and down his soles, on the tops of his feet and even up his ankles. Even though he continued to laugh uncontrollably, his volume kept decreasing.

“I've got it!” Amy said with conviction. She used the stiff make-up brush to trace between Clark's toes.

This made all the difference. The new maddening sensation gave him a new burst of energy. His laughter was returned to its former volume.

Then, Lisa began to do the same to his other foot.

Clark became unhinged. His brain was not prepared for the double intensity of this tactic and suddenly his laughter increased from what it was before.

“Awesome!” Lisa said joyously.

“Keep it up!” Amy encouraged.

FRIDAY 10:15 PM

Amy and Lisa, now with several hours of practice knew exactly what spots to hit and what method to use to maximize Clark's reaction. They had become expert ticklers.

Clark on the other hand had been reduced to a shaking pile of frustration.

Suddenly, Lisa heard a soft voice.

“Hello....hello....” she heard in the corner. It was the emergency phone. It had been disconnected and just now was linked up. Lisa ran to the phone and pressed it to her ear.

“Hello! There's two people in here. We're stuck” Lisa shouted.

“I know, someone said they heard screaming from the upper floors. We're getting you out of there I promise. I'm so sorry. I was working on the elevator and rewired it incorrectly. The panel must have blown. We're coming now.” the voice reassured.

“Good!” she replied.

“I feel awful about this, which makes what I'm about to say that much more embarrassing, but is there any way you could wait for me to get there and fix it manually. If its an emergency I will totally call the fire department and they will come right away, but I'll definitely be fired.

I know its probably out of line for me to even think to ask this, but I really need this job. I can get you out in an hour tops.” The technician pleaded.

Lisa's first instinct was to explode with anger at the mere suggestion of waiting even longer to give a break to the person who caused this whole ordeal in the first place.

However, Lisa turned around to see Amy who continued to tickle Clark's vulnerable foot with sinister delight oblivious to the fact that Lisa was negotiating their release. As odd as it was to admit, she was having fun tickling this guy. Further more, she didn't know when or if she'd ever have the opportunity again.

Lisa had come to a conclusion.

“Take your time.” she said, hanging up the phone.

She took her place across from Amy and began mercilessly tickling his other foot once more.

“What did they say?” Amy said.

“Its going to be about an hour”

THE END

Fine story. :D I really liked the detailed description of FF/m foot tickling.

Now to figure out how to get stuck in an elevator with 2 sexy gals

love it more please maybe the girls both take him out to apologize and hehe more fun

There should be more. What happens when he gets out? Does any one get together? Are tickling fetishes discovered? Does he get revenge ever?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back