• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paris TK Birthday Story

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
Paris Birthday Story
by BlackDragonScars

It was a rainy day on a Sunday afternoon. Black had invited his good friend Paris over for a friendly birthday lunch. He made some chicken and greens, along with a pound cake he made himself. He was wearing a black shirt, with black pants. She was in a beautiful purple shirt, that showed off her belly and a black skirt.

They had just finished dinner and had some cake and were sitting down on the couch watching TV. "Did you enjoy your small birthday lunch Paris?" Black said. "Yes I did, the cake was wonderful, thank you so much." She said hugging him and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Black blushed a bit and she giggled. "Hey Paris there is still one more gift I have to give you." he said. "Oh really what is it?" she asked eager to find out what it is. Black reached over and began tickling her exposed sides and belly. She squealed and jumped, giggling wildly. "HAHAHAHAH BLACKKKK WHATT AREEE YOUUU DOINGGGG" she screamed laughing. "Giving you your birthday tickles of course." he said smirking and grabbing her feet. "Black don't you dare!" she said. It was too late, Black tickled the soles of her feet sending her kicking and laughing her head off. He pinned her feet down and scribbled lightly with his dragon nails. "Awww coochie coochie coo Paris" he said teasingly. He tickled her whole body for hours until he finally gave her a break. She giggled and hugged him. "Thanks Black! Your Awesome! But your gonna pay for that later." she said smirking. Black laughed and said, "Yeah I know I will." he said stretching.

Just as quickly she went and attack his stomach and sides, using her nails to lightly tease him. Black quickly burst into laughter trying to get her hands from his belly. She know that was one of his weak spots. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH PARISS NOOO HAHAHAHHHA THATTT WASN'T PART OF ITTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he said laughing. She persisted more, lifting his shirt and blowing a big raspberry on his navel and then lightly teasing it. "Awww is the big strong dragon ticklish? Tickle Tickle" she said in her sexy seductive voice. Black couldn't stop laughing, he fell to the floor where she pinned him and tickled his sides, ribs, and armpits, and back to his belly. She continued to torture him for two hourts before finally letting him go. Black's laughter died down and soon he stared at her. "Ok i'll give you that for now." he said. She laughed and they both went back to watching TV. It was the most fun she had on her birthday.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back