• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Machine, Part 1

Please continue, you have me hooked and excited already!!!!
I can't wait, get her real good!!!!!!!!

I also would like to see more. My only quibble at this point would be the $49.99. If this is the actual price of this machine, then someone at the other end must be after more than dollars. I wonder if the controls are hardwired for remote access? (dum, dum, DUUUUMMM!!)

JN

JNMC -I know you are new to this web site, (join date 10/21/2011) constructive criticism is welcomed being an asshole is not. are you trying to spell dumb --as meaning not to smart?
Hinderkull – I like your story.
I am looking forward to reading JNMC story when he posts one.

GREAT start!
my one request *grins* lots and lots of BRUSHES!! *laughing* :D
cant forget a good brushing! :D

Seriously, I want to read more. Sounds like she's in for an adventurous night!!

love tickling machine stories am glued to the site to read more of this

Please continue you have my hooked. i want to see her get tickle torture the hell out of. and see what happen if she forget the safe word

This one is going to be a classic, keep up the awesome work! Ignore any bad comments I cant wait for more!!!

JNMC -I know you are new to this web site, (join date 10/21/2011) constructive criticism is welcomed being an asshole is not. are you trying to spell dumb --as meaning not to smart?
Hinderkull – I like your story.
I am looking forward to reading JNMC story when he posts one.

Sorry for any misunderstanding about the (dum, dum, DUMMMM!) that was meant to be the cliche three note music played when a dramatic twist is inserted in a story, typically used in a sitcom situation. I completely admire anyone who writes a story and will not denigrate them in a situation like this.

Wow this is one good story...I would love to see her get tickled more. ....heck i'd kill to be in her place no matter WHAT happens! ^-^ Please write more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back