• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooters Girl f/f - 5f's/f 6m/f some adult situations

bold

TMF Novice
I had a few request for a hooters girl story

My name is Kelly and I am 25 years old with blonde hair, blue eyes, standing 5’6” tall and weighing 124 lbs., with a very nice figure (38-26-34) if I do say so myself. I am new to the Miami area, but so far, I like it.
I moved down here from Michigan about 3 weeks ago and found a job at a Hooters restaurant near the cheap hotel I was staying at until recently. The reason I left the small town in Michigan is that I wanted excitement and new experiences.
Working at Hooters is a lot of fun, the girls are all nice, the guys are fun to flirt with and tease, plus the money is good with the tips.
Jill is my boss, and is sweet and very pretty; she is about my height with long light brown hair, and if I had to guess her age, she would be in her early thirties. She told me that Hooters restaurants are franchises, and the owner of this franchise is a very rich man, Mr. White, who is 92 years ago with a 33-year-old Asian wife. She told me that Mrs. White made her the GM. 2 years ago.
Jill seemed to love her job and was good at it. She told me that this Hooters franchise is one of the most profitable in the whole country, and the secret is having pretty girls who flaunt sexuality. She told me that she makes the girls cut their Hooter’s tee shirts short to turn them into belly shirts, and to cut the collar low to show more cleavage. She said doing this brings in more guys to the restaurant, and the girls get bigger tips, and she said it also has a great perk for me; it allows me to tickle cute sexy bellies, and when she said that; she softly spider tickled her nails across my stomach making me squeal and jump.

When I interviewed with Jill, I told her why I moved down to Miami and she told me that I was a girl after her own heart, and I could find plenty of excitement in Miami and gave me a wink. Jill said, she was going to put me on the best shift with her best Hooters girls all them very pretty and fun to hang out with.
Jill was very easy to work for, and cultivated a fun and festive work environment, and she was so friendly. The one thing Jill really seemed to enjoy was to tickle my belly at every opportunity. It was usually just a quick very soft dragging of her long fingernails across my firm tanned stomach, but it always made me jump and squeal, which brought a huge smile from her. At first, I thought it was just a cute friendly gesture, but after a few a few days, I began to think it was something more. I also noticed that she would tickle the other girls that worked my shift too. I must admit, I liked when she tickled me. I had always found tickling fun and even erotic, so I made sure, in a way that was not to noticeable, Jill had ample opportunities to tickle me. I noticed this really cute brunette named Jen also seemed to give Jill many opportunities to tickle her exposed stomach, and even a couple of times in the back of the kitchen I saw Jill sneak up on Jen and tickle her perfect ass in her orange shorts and pantyhose. The four other girls who worked my shift were all beautiful and looked so cute and sexy in the tight skimpy orange short, shiny pantyhose and revealing tee shirts.
On Monday night at about 7:00, Jill called the five of us (myself, Kim, and Wendy, all blonde girls, and Rose and Jen, pretty brunettes) into her large office and said that she was going to close at 11:00 tonight, and asked us to stay to do some major re-organization, and to brainstorm about new marketing ideas.
Jill was dressed today in a short beige skirt with shiny tan nylons, and when she bent forward you could see part of her white lacey silk garter. She also wore a sleeveless light blue satin shirt that buttoned up the front and when she bent or twisted her upper body, you could see between the buttons her perfect breast supported by a white lace and satin bra.
After closing, the girls and I were wiping the tables off; had said good night to the cooks, and watched them leave. Then Jill came out of her office and asked me if I could come and help her in the back storage room quickly. I put down my rag, and as I went to follow Jill, I noticed the other girls smiling at me and heading towards Jill’s office. I walked behind Jill and thought what she would look like out of that skirt, I knew she must have had on a pair of white lacy satin panties to match her bra and garter, and thought how sexy she would look dressed like that.

Once we entered the storage room, Jill spun around grabbing my wrists and pushing me up against the wall pinning my arms over my head. It startled me at first, but when I saw the big grin on her face, I knew she was not trying to hurt me, but being playful.
She told me in a commanding but seductive voice to keep my hands up and not to move them, and then she winked at me and began to tickle my belly. My arms shot down to block her tickling fingers, but she grabbed my wrists, and again, raised them over my head, looked into my eyes, smiled and wicked smile, and said, “I told you to keep your arms raised.”
Jill had both my wrists together and pinned high against the wall with one hand, and with her free hand she slowly and teasingly glided her fingernails across my stomach and up over my ribs looking into my eyes the whole time watching my reaction, she smiled and said, “Now don’t move your arms”
With my arms raised high, the cut tee shirt rode up exposing the bottom half of my bra, and Jill’s smile widen when she noticed this, and said,” I find that look so sexy, when the you can see part of a girls breast in a silk bra sticking out from under a belly shirt.” Then she glided her fingernails across the silk bra causing my eyes to roll back into my head and my body to squirm slightly from her teasing touch.
I said to her in a playful tone, “You like tickling me don’t you?”
Jill smiled and said,” is it that obvious,”
I said, in a mocking tone “Yea,”
She smiled, and said,” I think you like it”
A shy grin came across my face, and I, said, “Is it that obvious?”
Jill now slowly and softly was dragging her fingernails down my left side causing me to twist my body and squeal, said, “Yes Kelly, it is very obvious you like this, and I noticed during your shifts you find any excuse to expose your sexy belly to me knowing I couldn’t resist tickling it.”
She kept smiling at my reaction, and said, “You better keep your arms up.”, and I felt her put more pressure on my wrists making sure they stayed pinned high on the wall.
I was looking into her eyes and then I looked down and my eyes stopped on her chest, the top 3 buttons of her shirt had come undone, and her beautiful breasts in that very pretty white lacy and satin bra were right in my face.
Jill noticed my staring, and she smiled, and said, “Do you like what you see?” I smiled back and said “very much.”
Jill laughed and said,” I am glad you like what you see, and I am even happier that you like tickling, because tonight you are going to get a lot of it.”
I raised my eye brows and said in a playful tone, “Oh is that right”
Jill said, “Kelly tonight is your initiation into our very exclusive club.”
I was in the middle of asking Jill what club; and then, Jill started to move her fingers faster and faster over my belly and I started to laugh and squirm, but Jill kept a tight grip on my wrists. I heard myself saying through the laughter and giggles,” fuck meee-Jill it tickles;
Then I heard a noise and noticed the four other girls who stayed late standing in the doorway to the storage room. They all had huge grins on their faces, and looking so sexy in their Hooters uniforms, - shiny pantyhose, and skimpy orange shorts, and cut tee shirts.

I yelled to them through my screams of laughter to help me, hoping we could gang up on Jill, but they had other plans. They all rushed into the room and joined Jill in the tickle attack against me. Now it was 5 against 1;
2 of the girls immediately grabbed my wrists from Jill’s hand, spread them wide, and pinned them high against the wall. My body was totally exposed; and the skimpy hooters uniform gave them plenty of skin to tickle; helpless I began to plea with them not to do this,; and then I felt tickling fingers gliding all over my body,- armpits, ribs, belly, thighs, and ass.
The girls where all laughing and teasing me by saying tickle, tickle, tickle, and coochie, coochie, coo, and I screamed nooooo!!! The laughter and screams came pouring out of me, and I struggled with all my might to get free, but it was useless it was 5 against 1.
Jill had this huge smile on her face, and using all ten of her fingers to tickle my belly, and her shirt had come almost completely unbuttoned and my eyes were fixated on her perfect breasts and white lacy satin bra.
The girls pinning my arms were using their free hands to tickle my armpits, and the other 2 girls knelt down and were tickling my pantyhose covered thighs and reaching around and tickling my ass; the gliding fingernails over the pantyhose tickle so much it was torturous.
Oh, and I could tell the 5 of them were really enjoying themselves in what they were doing to me, by how enthusiastically they tickled my helpless body. My screams of laughter and begging them to stop brought huge smiles to their faces, and even more teasing and taunting from them. (They would say - Is poor Kelly ticklish, &, tickle; tickle, tickle, and they told me I was going to be a tickle slave until sunrise)
I heard Jill asked, “Is the table ready?”
One of the girls answered, “It sure is.”

Then before I knew it, they were leading me into Jill’s large office, the 2 girls still held my wrists tight while the other 3 continued to tickle me as I was dragged into the office.
Jill walking backwards, continued to tickle my belly with both hands, and delighted in my reaction. The 2, who were tickling my thighs were now walking behind me tickling my ass and the back of my upper thighs, and it tickled really badly as their fingernails scrapped over the orange silk shorts and shiny tan pantyhose.
In Jill’s large office, they led me to a thick padded table, and on each corner of the table were leather cuffs with ropes attached to them. When I saw the table and cuffs I felt some panic, I started to resist even more, but I must admit I was being turned on by the fact that I was being somewhat forced into this by 5 very sexy women.
They laid me down on the table, and before I knew, it, they had my wrists and ankles cuffed, then my limbs were stretched to each corner of the table and the ropes secured. I was very helpless and vulnerable, unable to twist or even arch my back much.
Jill looked at me and said, “Tonight is your initiation”, and with a broad smile said,” I think you are going to enjoy it.”
I asked her, “What are you going to do to me?”
Jill said, “We are going to tickle and tease you for a few hours, and maybe make you do some silly things. That is the initiation.”
Wendy stroked my hair and said,” don’t worry its fun.”
Kim said,” we have all been on the table and survived, and to be sure all of us enjoyed it.”
The cute brunette named Jen, said,” I know I did,”, and all the girls laughed, and Jill quickly tickled Jen’s sexy belly making her jump.
I resigned myself to my fate tonight, and decided to make the best of it and play along.
Then I felt someone taking my shoes off exposing my pantyhose feet, and the thought of my soles tickled in these pantyhose sent an excited, but nervous shiver through me.
I looked up at the 5 girls; there were three brunettes, (Jill, Jen, and Rose) and 2 blondes, (Kim and Wendy). They were all so sexy in the hooters uniforms, and I especially loved how their shirts cut short exposed their bellies. From my vantage point, I have to look up at them and I noticed the lower half of their bras and the full and firm breasts that they held, and Jill was right it was a very sexy look.
Jill began to slowly spider tickle my belly, and said, “I have looked forward to tonight since I hired you. “Then, she continued, “Everyone who works on this shift has to go through the tickle initiation.”
Wendy a beautiful tanned blonde girl with the nicest tits on the planet said, “Tonight Kelly you are going to be our sexy little tickle toy, and we are going to make you laugh and scream and beg for mercy”
Then Kim added as she glided her fingernails over my pantyhose along the inside of my upper thigh, “The only way to get us to stop is to do what we ask.”
I looked at Kim, smiled a sheepish smile, and asked in a playful voice, “and what are you going to ask me to do?”
They all said in unison, “you’ll see soon enough”, and began to laugh.
I looked at Kim, blew her a kiss, and said in a sexy and playful voice, “this is starting to sound very kinky.”

Then Jill said, “Let the tickling begin”, she held up her hands, and wiggled her fingers saying “tickle, tickle, tickle,” then the tickle attack began, and all at once I had 50 tickling fingers all over my stretched out body, there was nothing I could do but scream and laugh I was totally helpless.
The 2 blondes Kim and Wendy were tickling my Pantyhose feet while Jen and Rose stood on either side of my out stretched arms and tickled my arm pits, tits and upper ribs, and of course all of Jill’s ten fingernails spider tickled all over my belly. It felt like fingernails were tickling every inch of my body at once.
I liked tickling, but never before had I been tied spread eagle to a table and gang tickled, and it was unbelievable; I had a total helpless feeling, and my mind fought itself, it was torture, yet I loved it.
I pulled on my restrains and flailed my head back and forth, as my laughter and screams filled the room. It went on for some time before they stopped to give me a break, and when they did, it took me about 30 seconds to compose myself.
All the girls were smiling and commenting on how sensitive my body was, and then Jen wiggled her fingers and pretended to tickle my arm pit, I flinched and squealed, ”oh no” which brought delight from all the girls.
Jen said, “Wow I didn’t even touch her”
Kim said, to Wendy as they both lightly moved their fingertips over my pantyhose thighs, “I always get so horny when we do this.”
Wendy said back to her ,”I know, me to; I don’t know if it’s the screams of laughter or watching her pull on the restraints trying to get free, but whatever it is; it gets me so horny.
Rose pulled my shirt up over my breasts to glide her fingernails over the silk bra, and said to the other girls, “Kelly seems to like this as well by the feel of her hard nipples.”
Jill took off her blouse and let it drop to the floor, and said, “I knew she would fit in the day I hired her.”
I looked at Jill, admiring her tits in the white satin bra, and smiling at her said,” What is it going to take to see the matching panties and garter?”
All the girls laughed and Jill said, “Maybe after the next round of tickling.”
At that she, tickle attacked my belly again, and then all the other girls started in on my bound and helpless body tickling the shit out of me.
Once again, the room was filled with my screams and howls of laughter, and pleas for mercy, but that only seemed to encourage more aggressive tickling from the 5 of them.
I was going out of my mind, Wendy and Kim now had one hand tickling my feet while the other hand tickled my upper thighs. They spider tickled their fingernails over the pantyhose material, and it did something to the sensitive skin on the soles of my feet, and thighs, making it tickle so bad I thought I was going to lose my mind.
Jill had the hugest smile on her face as she searched my stomach and ribs for the most ticklish spot she could find. When she felt me twist my hips or pull on the restraints to try to evade her tickling fingers, she would concentrate on that spot with ferocity; I could see the delight and excitement in her eyes when she found such a spot, and for some reason, it turned me on knowing she was getting off on tickle torturing me.
Rose and Jen were killing me, my armpits have always been a weak spot, and these 2 girls were ruthless in their tickling. With my arms stretched and tied, there was nothing I could do to protect my armpits; they were open and helpless to Jen and Rose’s tickling fingers. But what had to be the worst of all; worse than the fingernails on my pantyhose, worse than Jill spider tickling the most sensitive spots on my belly and ribs, worse than the fingernails spider tickling my armpits. The worse thing had to be; when Jen and Rose would glide there tickling fingernails over and around my silk bra tickling my breasts. My breasts were sensitive, and that was bad enough, but when people touched and tickled my tits the way those 2 did, it made me so unbelievably horny.
I was looking at the girls in their orange shorts, pantyhose, and short tee shirts as they took delight in tickling the shit out of me, and I was thinking to myself that these girls are beautiful and sexy. I do not know what they have in mind for me tonight, but one thing is for sure starting tomorrow I am going to start to tickle them at every opportunity.

This session went on for a longer time maybe 20 to 30 minutes and when they stopped to give me a rest, it took me a while to recover. Jill was really happy and excited at what they were putting me through and my reaction, it was obvious to her I was getting into.
Once my breathing returned to normal I looked at them said,” are you guy’s enjoying yourselves?”
They all replied, “OH Yeah.”
Jill looked at me winked, then softly started to glide her fingernails over my belly again, it made me squirm but it was not an all-out tickle, she was teasing me. Kim and Wendy, moved up to stand beside my thighs, and began to softy glide their fingernails over my pantyhose from my knees over my inner thighs; teasingly they glided their fingernails right to the edges of my private area, and I moaned loudly,” oh fuck me” which brought taunts from the girls. “Is Kelly getting turned on and is Kelly getting horny,”
Jen and Rose began to play with my breasts, (they had pulled my shirt up, but I still had my silk bra on), sometimes lightly tickling my tits, sometimes softly squeezing them, and occasionally they would give my nipples a pinch.
I began to get dizzy and I was moaning and breathing heavy. What were these girls doing to me?
I asked them with a sense of urgency, “what are you guys doing to me?”
Jen bent down and whispered in my ear, and that tickled so bad, “we are going to tease you out of your mind.”
All I could do was moan, as I felt the soft touch of their fingers on my body.
Jill said,” we have watched you tease and flirt with all the men you have waited on, and you are good at it.
“You seemed to like to be the center of attention,” Wendy added, and she slid her fingernails under the orange shorts to tease as close to my privates as she could with touching them.
I was moaning and pulling on the restraints; I have been teased before, and have been brought to a high level of excitement, but never anything like this.
Jen leaned forward as she tickled my tits and said to me, “you are such a tease, didn’t your mother ever tell you that it was wrong to tease people?”
I moaned,” yes, but I can’t help it”
Jen replied, “Those 6 collage boys you waited on tonight, I saw you bending forward so they could get a better look at your breasts. I noticed when you reached into the middle of the table to grab a dirty plate you brushed against them with your tits. I noticed how you rubbed your pantyhose legs and ass against them “always by ascendant”. Those poor boys could not get up from the table for 15 minutes because they all had stiff dicks because of your teasing.
I was looking at Jen with pleading eyes, the teasing was driving me over the edge, then I saw Jill standing next to her; Jill unzip her skirt and let it drop to the floor and stood there in her matching white satin lace panties, bra, garter, and shiny tan nylons and I moaned; oh fuck me.
Jill went back to gliding her fingernails all over my belly, smiling at me, knowing she was driving me mad, with her teasing fingers and pretty lingerie.
I said to Jen “I know I am a tease but I can’t help it- I just love the way men and women look at me with such hunger and lust; I no its wrong, but I can’t help it.”
Jen smiled and said, “Kelly I think you are a very naughty girl.”
Jill added, “and what about the 2 couples in their 30’s who you waited on last night, I could tell you knew how they were looking at you, and you took every opportunity to thrust your tits right in there faces.”
Then Jen added, with a huge grin, remembering the 2 couples Jill was referring to, “OH, and that stunt you pulled, bending over and pretending to wash the table right across from them. Sticking your ass out, your ass was only 6 inches from the edge of their table, as you playfully swayed it back and forth. The look on all their faces; their eyes bulged from their sockets, glued to your orange shorts and shiny pantyhose was one of pure lust. You must have washed that same spot for 3 minutes driving those poor people crazy with sexual fantasies about you.”

A long drawn out moan of ecstasy came from me, it was not just because of their teasing fingernails gliding over my body, but also because of the way, they were talking to me.
Jen looked at me and grinned, and asked,” Kelly what were you thinking; what was going through your mind as you teased those 2 couples?”
I said with a very sheepish voice, “I knew how they looked at me in this uniform, and it really turned me on. I thought of what they would do to me if they had the chance.
I fantasied; they took me home with them, and on the car ride to their house, I sat between the 2 women in the back seat, and they started to playfully tickle my stomach and pantyhose thighs. It did not take them long to find out that tickling turned me on.
When we got to their house, they told me I could have a small head start, and they chased me around their house. When they finally caught me, the men held me down and the women dressed in pretty lingerie would tickle torture me until I agreed to let them use my body to satisfy their lustful desires. Then the four of them would do all types of naughty and dirty things to me.”
I bit my lip as Wendy and Kim slid their fingers under my orange silk shorts concentrating their tickling fingers getting as close to my private as they could without touching it. I let out another long loud moan and then screamed,” Fucking pantyhose are making it so much worst; it tickles so badly.” And I desperately tried to buck my hips to get some relief from the teasing fingernails, but it was useless and the girls mocked me again saying,” is poor Kelly getting tickle teased” and they said,” is our poor tickle slave being tortured by our teasing and tickling fingers.”
Jill asked, “Kelly what were you thinking in that dirty mind of yours when you were teasing those 6 collage boys tonight with your sexy body?”
My mind flashed back to those 6 boys, and how they followed my every move with their eyes, I wondered what kinky thoughts were going through their heads, what dirty deeds did they want to do to me..
I looked at Jill, as she softy tickled my belly and sides, and, said, “I was fantasying about delivering Hooters wings to their frat house, and when I walked into the house; the 6 boys surrounded me.
One of the boys said, “This is the girl who likes to tease us dressed in that skimpy Hooters uniform” I looked at the boys who surrounded me, and asked, in a frighten voice, “what are you going to do to me?” One of them said, “Do not worry, sweetie, we are not going to hurt you or do anything to you against your will.” No, he said,” we are just going to tickle you, until you agree, to do everything we ask.”
In a flash, the 6 boys began to tickle me all over. I soon found myself on the floor with my shoes off and hands tickling and groping every inch of my body. They had me pinned on my back for a while tickling my stomach, ribs thighs, armpits, and feet. Then they would roll me over so they could tickle and grope my ass, sides, the back of my pantyhose thighs, and feet. They must have flipped me over 4 or 5 times for my back to my stomach, before I couldn’t take any more and I agreed to let them use me any way they wanted.
Then like a pack of wild animals, the 6 boys tore my uniform off me, and ravaged my body for hours.
Jill said,” Kelly you are a bad, bad, naughty girl, even worst I think you are a tickle slut.”

Jen got my attention again, and asked, “Kelly are you a naughty girl?”
I bit my lip and moaned, “Yes, yes, I am a very naughty girl”
Jen then asked me, “Kelly are you a naughty girl who like to tease people with your sexy body?”
I said “yes”
Jen asked, “Kelly, shouldn’t naughty girls be punished.”
I moaned, “Yes” and then I started to giggle and twist a bit because Jill was gliding her nails up my sides.
Rose walked over to Jill’s desk and took a pair of scissors and cut my shirt and bra off
Freeing my breasts, my nipples were hard as diamonds from the tickle teasing. I arch my back and let out another long moan of ecstasy as Rose, and Jen spider tickled my firm breasts softly with their 20 fingernails.
Jen asked me again, Kelly shouldn’t naughty girls be punished?”
I looked at her and tried to focus on her face, but I was so dizzy from the teasing I could not see clearly, so I smiled, and said, “Yes naughty girls need to be punished.”
Jen with much enthusiasm, said,” yes naughty girls need to be punished”
I said with a smile, “Jen I am a bad, bad, naughty girl, who needs to be punished”
She pinched my nipple and said, “Yes you are”
Then all the girls stopped tickling me and took off their tee shirts off, some left their bras on, others let them drop to the floor, giving me a brief break from their tickling teasing fingers.
I looked at Jen and thought how fucking pretty can a girl get, I looked at her standing there dressed in those short orange shorts and shiny pantyhose, and now in a skimpy black see through bra. She had a full head of shiny and soft light brown hair, the prettiest face in the world, and a killer body. The other thing, I think that drew me to her was the fact; I knew she thought I was hot. I caught her looking at me during work, and I could tell she was fantasizing about me.
Jill smiling at me said,” Kelly, you have been found guilty by your peers of; teasing my customers with your hot body, having sexual fantasy about my customers on the job, and being a tickle slut.”
Jen added, “And being a tickle slut carries a server sentence.”
Rose took the scissors and handed them to Wendy, who cut off my orange shorts leaving me dressed only in the shiny tan pantyhose with my pink satin string bikini panties under them.
Jill looked at the other girls and said, “it looks like we are going to be here a while,”
Then Jill said to me, “Kelly, for your crimes, of being a tickle slut, and teasing my customers, and having a dirty mind; I sentence you to three more hours of tickling and teasing.”
All the girls cheered, and went back to work on my helpless body, they gently glided their 50 tickling fingers all over my body and pantyhose searching for my most sensitive areas.
Jill looked at me with a huge smile and winked, and said,” Kelly tomorrow I will explain what it means to be part of this club, and how Mrs. White fits into it.
I was moaning as Jill spoke, thinking to myself, can I last for three more hours under the assault of their tickling fingers.

Part 1

poor thing, you should have mercy on her ... in some other story on some other site. :)
Here she should be tickled and teased out of her mind and then forced to orgasm until she passes out.

JN

The ULTIMATE

I have had a similar dream only your story makes my dream seam tame. This is so hot!!!!! Looking forward to part 2!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back