• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Control (part 7) wrestling/tickling F/F

primetime

Verified
okay fellas. here it is. the main event. but, because of the magnitude of the match, i will break it up into 2 parts. so there will be a part "8". hope you enjoy this episode and feel free to give me suggestions, criticisms or any other comments. if anyone has ideas for future storylines, feel free. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (she has some great videos, check them out!!) Lana Star has own own website at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!!

Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka made their way back to the tWo locker room. they were greeted by the other members of the tWo. champagne was flowing and everyone exchanged hugs and hi-fives. holding their brand new tag team title belts, Francesca and Ninotchka basked in the adulation.

"GREAT WORK GIRLS!!!! you two are now the tag team champions!!!" Hollywood told them.

"this is so SWEEEEEEETTTT!!!! tag team champions!!! we did it!!!" Francesca screamed out.

"Da!!!! these titles will never leave us!!! the tWo is stronger than ever!!" Ninotchka yelled.

"now, all Hollywood has to do is retain her title and the tWo rules WOW still!! you ready Hollywood?" Chyna asked.

"oh you know it!!! i will have the opprotunity to destroy both Terri and Lana Star. Mcweasel thought he was slick by putting me in a triple threat match, but he wont get the last laugh. i will, or should i say Lana or Terri will!!" Hollywood replied.

Sable walked up to Hollywood. "Good luck tonight. hopefully you wll still be champ."

Hollywood looked at her with a dirty look. "hopefully? oh no my dear, i WILL be champion when the smoke clears."

"I know, but i'm just wishing you luck. teach them a lesson...." Sable continued.

Hollywood nodded her head. "well girls, time for me to destroy those two bitches. tWo FOR LIFE!!!!" Hollywood exchanged hi-fives, then picked up her belt. she strapped it across her waist and left the room, full of confidence.

Beckie and Billie made their way back to the locker room where Terri was. both looked sad, and appeared as though they lost their best friend. Terri comforted both of them.

"Girls, it is okay. you tried your best. you have nothing to be ashamed of." Terri told them.

".....but...but we LOST. to the tWo on top of that. Terri, they have the tag titles. we failed tonight....." Beckie told Terri with sadness in her voice.

"Look, i am proud of both of you. you will get another shot. hey, they only won round 1. next time, you will beat them and become the tag champs. you just have to believe." Terri said with a big smile.

"Thanks Terri...hey, tonight get YOUR belt back. we really need to beat the tWo. Hollywood has been holding that belt for a long time. TOO LONG if you ask me...." Billie told her.

"You're right, she has had that belt for way too long. i finally get my rematch. tonight, i will become the WOW champion again. the balance of power will shift back to WOW....." Terri told them. then there was a knock at the door. Beckie opened the door and David Mclane walked in.

"Terri!!!! i just wanted to come by and wish you luck tonight. i need, i mean i really NEEEEED you to win tonight. Hollywood cant be champ after this." David told her.

"Dont worry David, i will win. but there is Lana Star to think about as well..." Terri reminded him.

"I am confident that you can win Terri. i just hope you are not too upset at me for making a triple threat match." David said.

"well, i was wondering...." Terri tried to say.

"i did it so i can increase the odds of Hollywood losing. look, i dont really want Lana to win, but i would rather see her as champ than Hollywood. but i REALLY want you to win. Lana as champ? that would be another headache in itself. good luck tonight. make us ALL proud!!!!" David hugged Terri. Terri had a surprised look on her face. she hugged him back, then David left.

"Well girls, it is time. time for me to win back my title. wish me luck!" Terri told Beckie and Billie. they had a group hug, and Terri left.

Lana Star was putting her pink cowboy hat on and prepared herself to go to the ring. Patti was finally clean from her earlier ordeal. she pranced over to Lana.

"Lana!!! it is time. your big chance to win the WOW title!!! arent you excited?!!!" Patti beamed.

Lana simply rolled her eyes. "like, DUH!!!! of course i am excited. but i am ready. i waited a long time for an opportunity for a title match. tonight, that bitch Hollywood gets hers, and if Terri Gold gets in my way, i will destroy her too."

"I believe in you Lana. when you come back, we will have a wonderful celebration!!!!" Patti then began doing cheerleader kicks.

Lana chuckled at her assistant's enthusiasm. Lana blew a kiss at her image in the mirror and left. tonight was her big chance....

LANA STAR vs TERRI GOLD vs HOLLYWOOD (tWo) TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Triple H: "hey Lee, is it finally time?"

Lee Marshall: "Oh yeah Triple H!!! it is time for the MAIN EVENT!! a triple threat match. the first time ever in WOW, and it is for the Women of Wrestling world championship. these three competitors are truly the biggest stars in WOW today. one match, three women, only ONE can walk away champion. let's take a look at these three women!"

a video montage began, and it showed clips of Terri Gold as champion. the background music was "Hero" (from the Spiderman soundtrack). the tape showed clips of Terri defeating opponents and defending her title. then it showed clips of the tWo invasion. clips of Hollywood humiliating wrestlers where shown. then her challenge to Terri Gold was shown and eventually their match. the clip of Terri submitting to Hollywood's tickling was in slow motion, showing the drama in that match. the sad look in Terri's face as she watched Hollywood celebrated. Hollywood then defeated opponents and defended her crown. then clips of Lana Star challenging for the title went on. Terri hit Lana with a chair on accident during a match, then finally the big announcement of the main event at TOTAL CONTROL. then the video finished with dramatic shots of Lana Star, then Terri Gold, then finally the champion, Hollywood. the music faded and the video ended. the crowd became pumped. it was time for the main event.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!" Phreakadelic's voice boomed over the microphone. "this next match is scheduled for one fall. it is a special TRIPLE THREAT MATCH, and it is for the Women Of Wrestling's WORLD title!!!! introducing first, the special guest referee!!! he hails from the TMF, the one, the ONLY, KINGHTSHADE!!!!!!!!!!"

Knightshade's music hit and he made his way down the aisle. dressed in his referee's outfit, he strolled his way to the ring. this match was the biggest match of the entire pay per view and he felt honored that he was the guest referee. he got into the ring, shook Phreakadelic's hand and waited patiently in the corner for the combatants.

"Now Ladies and gentlemen......introducing our first competitor. she hails from Beverely Hills California, her is the executive producer and STAR of WOW, i present to you...........LANA STARRRRRRRRRRRR!!" Phreakadelic said with great enthusiasm.

Lana's music hit and the blonde buxom made her way to the top of the ramp. dressed in her pink leather sleeveless top, exposing her belly and underarms, her tight pink leather wrestling shorts, pink boots and her pink cowboy hat, Lana walked down the ramp. she flashed her million dollar smile and walked with arrogance. she knew this was her night she would become champ. she also carried her duffelbag of her "goodies" and then finally made it into the ring. she waved to the crowd and their reaction was mixed. she then blew a kiss at the camera.

Triple H: "Looks like SOMEBODY is stuck on herself!!!"

Lee Marshall: "yeah, that's Lana Star for you. that woman is stuck on herself, but she is indeed one of the best competitors in WOW. in fact, SHE is the one who started this whole tickling concept in WOW."

Triple H: "really? so this is who started the whole thing...this should be real interesting then."

"Now introducing...." Phreakadelic continued his introductions. "....she is from the great state of Conneticut, now making her home in Southern California. she is the FORMER Women Of Wrestling world champion, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the one, the only TERRI GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!"

pyrotechnics went off and Terri's music hit. the former champ appeared on top of the ramp and raised both arms to the sky. the crowd went nuts. flashing her beautiful smile, Terri then made her way down the aisle. dressed in her traditional blue/yellow trim wrestling top, blue shorts, and blue boots, she was full of confidence. Terri never forgotten what happened the last time she face Hollywood for the title. she promised to her friends, fans and most importantly herself that she would conquer her fear of being tickled and win back the title that meant so much to her. she made it to the ring and waved to the crowd. she even smiled at Lana Star who just shot a dirty look over at her. Terri was pumped. she said a quick prayer to herself, then got ready.

Triple H: "well here she is, Terri Gold. you know Lee, Terri is a beautiful woman and a great role model for the kids out there. but this is big for her. can she beat Hollywood? can she beat Lana Star? those questions will be answered tonight. i think the pressure is on her."

Lee Marshall: "You're right Triple H. there is a lot of pressure on Terri tonight. she was devastated, absolutely devastated over losing her title. this is her big chance. the question is, can she overcome her weakness of having her feet tickled. she submitted to it, can she avoid it? you're right, that question will be answered tonight."

"and now....." Phreakadelic continued. "...introducing the final competitor for tonight's match. she is from Southern California, and is the leader of the tWo. she IS the WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION, here is HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

the lights went out in the arena, the the music of the NWO played, and flashing lights covered the walkway ramp and Hollywood appeared. with a smug look on her face, Hollywood then began her walk down the ramp, to the ring. dressed in a black tWo t-shirt, with black spandex shorts and black boots, Hollywood made her way down the ramp with a cocky strut. the WOW world title belt was wrapped around her waist and was shiny and sparkling off the lights in the arena. the purple strap fit snugly around her waist and Hollywood finally made it into the ring. she gave dirty looks to both Lana and Terri Gold. Hollywood was ready for this match. she knew that she had to win in order to keep the tWo in charge of WOW. losing tonight would only shift the balance of power in WOW. this was the biggest match of her career and she was pumped. she removed her belt and gave it over to Knightshade. Knightshade then held up the belt for all to see. he finally gave it to the timekeeper and was about to ring the bell. this epic match was just moments away from starting........

Triple H: "well look who's here. the biggest baddest one of them all, Hollywood. she sure does look confident."

Lee Marshall: "Hollywood is by far the most fiercest woman i WOW. she is one tough lady. but tonight she is at a disadvantage. she doesnt have to be involved in the decision to lose the title. she has to win the match."

Discerning Eye rang the bell and the match was officially underway. the three women just stared at each other. no one knew who went first. it was every women for herself. Terri approached Hollywood and started challenging her. Hollywood got into Terri's face and the two exchanged words. Lana, not wanting to be left out, approached the two other women and started yelling herself. Terri and Lana then looked at each other, then they both turned and hit Hollywood at the same time. they both started punching Hollywood. the flung her across the ropes and they did a double clothesline to Hollywood, sending the champ to the canvas. Terri dropped and elbow, then Lana dropped an elbow. Hollywood was gettting double-teamed from the get go. they each grabbed a wrist and pulled Hollywood off the canvas and again threw her against the ropes. but, they both followed and as soon as Hollywood hit the ropes, the hit another double clothesline on her, sending Hollywood over the top rope and crashing onto the arena floor. Terri and Lana celebrated, the Lana kicked Terri in the midsection. Terri hunched over and Lana did a DDT! she immediately went for the cover. Kinghtshade made the count. 1.....2....KICKOUT. Terri kicked out and Lana continued to tear into Terri. she began to pull Terri up by the hair and when she did it, she then scooped Terri up and slammed her to the canvas. Lana tried hitting the ropes, but Hollywood on the outside, grabbed her ankle and tripped Lana. Lana's face bounced off the mat and she howled in pain. Hollywood dragged the blonde bombshell out of the ring and scooped her up. she then slammed Lana to the arena floor, and Lana howled in pain. Hollywood taunted Lana, but when she turned around to face the ring, she got hit in the face by Terri's feet. Terri did a "baseball slide" under the ropes, nailing Hollywood in the jaw. Terri got to the outside of the ring and quickly nailed Hollywood. Terri was pumped. she began to chop Hollywood across her chest. the crowd went "WOOOOOOOOOOO" with every chop. Terri then flung Hollywood back into the ring.

as Terri tried getting back in the ring, Lana managed to grab a hold of her ankle. Terri then managed to kick Lana off of her and got back into the ring. as soon as she entered, she was hit from a vicious clothesline from Hollywood. Terri was groggy. Hollywood went for the pin. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Hollywood pounded her fist into the mat. she picked Terri up by the hair again, and whipped her into the corner of the ring. she then followed up by doing a running splash on Terri. Terri was crushed. she gasped for air as her arms were draped over the top ropes in the corner of the ring. Hollywood then began to stomp her foot into Terri's exposed belly. Terri's breath went out of her lungs and she was trying to breathe. Hollywood stared at her. then she slapped Terri across the face HARD. Hollywood then grabbed Terri's chin and stared into Terri's eyes. she saw Terri's expression as dazed. then she spotted the vulnerable armpits. she then put her fingers into the armpits, tickling Terri.

"...no no no no no ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha DONT!!!!" Terri screamed as Hollywood continued to tickle her armpits.

Hollywood was beginning to enjoy herself. this was only the beginning. she wanted to tickle and tease Terri into submission. much like she did the first time. then Hollywood was crushed into Terri. Lana Star had gotten back into the ring and splashed both Hollywood and Terri. Hollywood collpased to the mat and Terri fell on her butt in the corner. Lana then began to drag Hollywood out of the corner by her hair. Hollywood was screaming. she got up, with Lana still holding her hair. Lana scooped her up, then slammed Hollywood to the mat. Lana then began to slap Hollywood's face. Lana's palm prints were beginning to show on Hollywood's face. Lana looked over at Terri, who was still sitting in the corner of the ring, trying to catch her breath. Lana then went back to Hollywood. she straddled Hollywood's stomach and she peered into Holywood's eyes.

"You know bitch, i havent forgotten the time when you made me bark like a dog!! now, i think it is time to make you laugh like a hyena!!!!" Lana yelled into Hollywood's face as she plunged her nails into Hollywood's armpits.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT HAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HA HA HA HA MEEEEEE!!!!" Hollywood screamed.

Lana continued to tickle Hollywood. she dug her nails deeper into the armpits and Hollywood began thrashing about, trying to buck Lana off of her. Knightshade watched her shoulders to make sure there was no pin going on. as soon as Hollywood's shoulders were flat on the mat, he would count. Hollywood managed to keep getting her shoulder up after the two count, but Lana's fingers never left her armpits. Lana loved the soft feeling of Hollywood's armpits. she really enjoyed looking at Hollywood's face. her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth was wide open with the beautiful song of laughter coming out. Lana could feel Hollywood's body writhing under her and her legs kicking. it was only a matter of time before Hollywood submitted.

Terri was regaining her senses. she looked over and saw Hollywood's legs thrashing about. she saw Lana on top of Hollywood and she heard Hollywood laughing very loudly. she knew if Lana made her submit, Lana is the champ. Terri got up and dropkicked Lana in the back of the head. Lana lurched forward and off of Hollywood. Hollywood was trying to catch her breath when she felt her bootlaces coming undone. Terri was trying to get the boots unlaced. Hollywood quickly reacted and kicked Terri in the head. Hollywood got up and just as she was about to stomp Terri, Lana came from behind and then Olympic slammed her. Lana went for the cover. 1........2.....KICKOUT. Hollywood was stunned, but she managed to kickout. Lana pouted a little, then turned her attention towards Terri. Terri got up and she stared at Lana. while Hollywood laid on the mat, Lana and Terri both gave each other vicious looks. they then locked up, but Lana raked Terri's eyes. Terri grabbed at her eyes, then Lana did a belly to belly suplex to Terri. Lana went after Terri. she straddled Terri's stomach and plunged her fingers into Terri's armpits.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO LANA STOP!!!!!" Terri screamed.

once again, Lana found herself tickling an opponent. this time it was Terri Gold. Lana remembered when Terri hit her with a chair. accident or not, it still hurt. she wanted to punish Terri. she knew Terri was ungodly ticklish and she would love to make her submit. Lana tickled harder. Terri was in the same position that Hollywood was before. her shoulders would get pinned, but raise up after a two count, but the tickling still continued. Terri was beginning to get weaker. the tickling was taking its toll. Hollywood then got behind Lana and yanked the blonde off of Terri by her hair. Lana screamed. Hollywood then picked up Lana quickly, kicked her in the midsection, then attempted a suplex. she nailed it and Lana was groggy. Hollywood went for the cover. 1..........2.....KICKOUT. Lana managed to kick out. Hollywood then picked Lana up and then placed Lana's head between her thighs. she was about to attempt a pedigree, until Terri Gold dropkicked her in the face. Hollywood hit the canvas. Terri then went after Lana. she executed a neckbreaker and Lana was in severe pain. then Terri straddled her. Terri stared into Lana's eyes.

"so, you want to tickle people huh? well, let's see just how ticklish you are!!!!" Terri yelled into Lana's face, then she plunged her fingers into Lana's armpits.

"HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO STOP DONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Lana cackled.

Terri dug her fingers deeper into the soft, tender armpits. Terri was enjoying this. it was about time that Lana got a taste of her own medicine. Lana's face was twisted in ticklish agony. her eyes were shit and she just laughed and laughed and laughed. Terri dug deeper into the pits and Lana began to snort then laugh. Terri couldnt help but smile at this. Lana was in pure tickle hell. Hollywood then saw what Terri was doing. Hollywood then hit Terri from behind. Terri got up, but Hollywood then clotheslined her. Hollywood then picked Terri up, then threw her out of the ring. she then turned her attention to a still laughing Lana Star. Hollywood then saw Lana's pink boots. she remembered just how ticklish Lana's feet were. after all, Lana must have spent countless hours gettting her feet pedicured and well taken care of. Hollywood then flipped Lana over onto her stomach and reached down and grabbed an ankle. she pulled it up towards her and began to unlace the pink boot. lace by lace came undone, then finally she pulled the boot off. she nodded her head when she saw the pink sock. she already saw Lana's foot wiggling. she stroked her nail across the socked sole.

Lana's eyes bugged out of socket. "NNOOOOOOOOO! NOT THAT!!! LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!!! DONT!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Lana wailed in laughter.

Hollywood continued to tickle the socked sole of Lana. she scrabbled her nails all over the foot, sending Lana into hysterics. then she grabbed the toe of the sock and pulled the sock off. Hollywood gasped. she was in awe of Lana's foot. the sole was a perfect pink. the toes were long, but nicely shaped. her big toe had some meat to it, and her other toes were thin and descended in length. she took not of the silver toe ring on the index toe. she took a peek at Lana's pink toenails and they were even perfectly trimmed. the top of the foot was tanned and the sole was so soft, so delicate, more tender than a baby's bottom. Hollywood was going to REALLY enjoy this. she dragged her nail from the tip of the big toe, down the the toe pad, across the ball of the foot, into the high arch, and finally off the heel. Lana let out a scream that could wake the dead. her foot wiggled wildly and Hollywood had trouble holding on to the ankle. yep, Lana's feet were truly her weak spot. Hollywood couldnt remember other feet being this sensitive, this ticklish. she then attacked the foot with enthusiasm. she raked her nails across the tender ball of the foot and Lana lost it. she was in hell.

"BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FFEEEEEEEEEET!!!" Lana cackled.

Hollywood continued her foot torture. she loved how Lana's toes would clamp shut. Lana's toe tips were turning white, because they clenched so tightly. she found Lana's heel to be amazingly sensitive, so she kept tickling the ball of the foot for a while. Knightshade asked Lana if she wanted to quit and Lana refused. she wanted the tickling to stop, but she couldnt submit. she wanted the title really bad. but this tickling was just so damn horrifying. Lana's eyes opened and saw Terri Gold on the outside of the ring. she wanted Terri to get into the ring so badly, she was screaming towards Terri. Terri saw Lana and in fact enjoyed that the blond bitch was suffering. but Terri knew if Lana submitted, she would lose the chance to become champ. she got into the ring and shoved Hollywood off. Lana breathed a sigh of relief but her feet was still tingling from the tickling. Terri then grabbed Lana's foot and began tickling. Lana roared in laughter again. Hollywood saw this and went back after Terri. both were fighting over who was going to tickle Lana's feet. Hollywood then grabbed Lana's other boot and began to unlace the boot. Lana panicked. they were both going to tickle her feet? she felt her boot come off, then her sock. Hollywood and Terri each had a foot of Lana's and both tickled each foot. Lana screamed like a banshee. Terri attacked her soles, and Hollywood went after her toes. Lana was laughing so hard, her laughs were broken up by her coughing. both feet were being tormented by two different people and two different styles. Terri would methodically raked her nails along her sole, while Hollywood would lightly tickle her toes. Lana was screaming. Hollywood and Terri then both looked at each other. both smiled. they were both happy that they had a chance to make Lana suffer, but they also realized that they couldnt keep it up. the title was on the line. they both stopped tickling Lana's feet and went after each other.

Hollywood managed to kick Terri in the stomach, then nailed her with a DDT. Terri was groggy. Hollywood wanted to end it soon. she picked Terri back up, then executed a piledriver. Terri was almost knocked out completely. Hollywood made the cover. 1.........2........kickout. Terri managed to kick out, but barely. Hollywood stared over at Lana and knew she had to get the blond out so she wouldnt interfere. she tossed Lana out and went back to a weak Terri. she put her face into Terri's.

"Now my little slave.....i think it is time for me to tickle those pretty feet of yours. time to finish you off......" Hollywood threatened. she then walked over to Terri's feet and grabbed an ankle. she then began to unlace Terri's boot. she slowly unlaced the boot one by one. Terri's eyes bugged out and her body grew rigid. she knew her feet were about to get tickled. she had this bad habit of growing extremely tense when her feet were about to be tickled. she saw Hollywood plucking out the laces, then finally removing her boot. just her sock remained to cover her delicate, ticklish feet. she pleaded with her eyes. Hollywood winked back at her. she pulled off Terri's sock, revealing Terri's barefoot. Hollywood loved Terri's feet. Lana's feet were actually more prettier, but Terri's was so special. she loved how the sole was pink and the toes being meaty. she loved how the skin was so soft, so supple, so ticklish. her arch was high and her toes were of medium length. Hollywood clamped the ankle between her thigh and wiggled her fingers at Terri.

".....please....Hollywood.....please dont do this..please...you know i cant stand it....." Terri pleaded.

Hollywood laughed. "this is going to be so much fun!!!! let's just see if these feet are still ticklish!!!!!"

Terri's face froze in fear. she couldnt move. her body betrayed her and stay rigid. she couldnt even wiggle her toes. she saw Hollywood's fingers get closer to her foot. closer.....closer...then...CONTACT!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

UP NEXT: the conclusion of the triple threat main event and pay per view. who will win??

okay fellas, the next part will be the final part of not only the match, but also the pay per view. let me know your thoughts so far. anyone care to give predictions on the outcome? who will win? Terri, Lana or Hollywood? thanks for any replies.....

:bump:

for those of you who missed it.... part 8, and the final episode coming soon

Very nice as always, primetime! Looking forward to the next part. :cool:

This has been a great great series and i hope winding up the pay per view won't mean an end to it. As for a conclusion, one man's opinion - Hollywood's got it coming to her BAD!!! In public, if you will (As Dusty Rhodes use to say!).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back