• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished by landlady Paula F/F

genset101

TMF Poster
Several years back my spouse and I moved into a two family home in a fairly decent neighborhood. The landlady Paula was just an incredibly hot woman in her mid 30's at the time with long legs, and a very ample chest. She was a red head and had a fiery personalty. My wife Mary and I used to hear her screaming at her husband Ernie all the time.

Occasionallly, we would hear Ernie laughing for long periods at a time and pleading to be released. Mary and I summised that Paula was always tickling him. I found this reallly hot. I love to be tickled, but Mary is not into it at all and is extremely ticklish. She would tickle me occasionallly when she wanted something. One afternooon, Mary was on the other end due to her not listening to her landlady.

Paula and Ernie went awat for a long weekend around Christmas time, and asked us to watch the house. We readily agreed and Mary asked Paula if we could have use of their washer and dryer in the basement, while they were away. Mary explained that the local establishment that we usually used had closed down inexplicably, and we were in a bind. Paula said that the washer had been acting up, and she preferred we did not use hers. She very nicely said her sister down the block would let us use her washer. My wife and I thanked Paula for this gesture, and wished them a good vacation.

On the Saturday morning that Paula and Ernie left I came back into the house and heard Mary in the laundry rooom. I was angry and told her she was being inconsiderate by using Paula's machines. She said to relax, that Paula would never know and it was no big deal. I was not happpy but it was a busy weekend and quickly forgot about it.

Paula and Ernie returned from vacation and we briefly said hello. We did not see them for a day or so after, until Paula knocked on our door and asked Mary to come to the laundry rooom.I knew Mary was in for it. I just had a feeling. Mary relayed to me later what transpired.

Paula said the washer had mal-functioned completely. She also found one of Mary's blouses on the floor behind the machine. Mary apolgized and told Paula she would write her a check and pay for the repair. Paula was furious and poked at Mary"s ribs. She seemed to instictively know Mary was terribly ticklish. She backed Mary against the wall and and worked her over by scraping her long nails up mary's ribs to her underarms. After 5 minutes mary was begging for mercy like Ernie did. Paula was bigger and stronger than Mary and more athletic. She flipped Mary over her hip and Mary fell onto her stomach. Paula pounced and jumped onto Marys back and again began a ticklish assault, up and down the ribs for several minutes till Mary was nearly in tears. Mary relayed to me how helpless and excited she was. Mary asked Paula to spank her instead, as she could not take the tickling. Paula went to the coach and urged Mary across her knee. She informed Mary that 25 hard slaps would be delivered. Mary was forced to strip completely. After the punishment, Mary came upstairs with a red bottom and was in a very horny mood.

I had a very good afternoon. Mary and I had incredible sex. I could not wait to displease landlady Paula myself but that is another story.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back