• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 part 12 will be posted on Friday

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Forgive me, my friends, I feel like a terrible TMF writer, but I will deliver on Friday. I've got Thursday and Friday off, so that will give me plenty of time to get it revised and done. I did get a rough treatment of part 12 done, but then I realized that I didn't have much of Rose in that part. I've gone astray with having multiple lees in this sequel, and in doing so, I've sort of neglected my main character in the process. Make a long story short (too late lol) I am in the process of doing a second draft that will feature more of Rose being tickled, but in a different way that she was in earlier parts. Whereas the earlier parts were FFF/F, this time around it will be MFFF/F.

Expect more vampire slaying, more tickling, and a nice action sequence in the cellar. And a better finale than Haunted Mansion 1 as well.

I appreciate all the comments and feedback regarding my work, especially with The Professor and the Hippie, you guys Rock!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back