• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Attitude Adjustment F/F Part 1. Characters from " Everbody loves Raymond"

genset101

TMF Poster
Deborah's Attitude Adjustment F/F Part 1. Characters from " Everbody loves Raymond"

Marie Barone was waiting for this chance. She liked her daugher-in-law Deborah but they always seemed to conflict. And Marie was the type of person who always thought she was right. She felt Deborah was a decent mother but a bit lazy with the kids. They watched way too much TV. She couldn't do anything about Deborah's ability as a housekeeper or cook. She knew that would be impossible to change but she was going to have fun trying.
This afternoon Marie came over to spend some time and actually apologize for a brief spat. Ray had unbelieveably taken the kids out for the afternooon and would be home late. Frank was in the lodge where he would be hours. Robert and Amy were in Pennsylvania visiting Amy's parents. She came into the house with the door unlocked and found Deborah sleeping on the coach. Deborah was exhausted from being up with the kids the previous evening. Marie scrapped the plan to aplogize and began forming a plan in her mind. . .
A half hour later Marie came back with a glass of juice and roused Deborah. "Wake up dear, I know your tired, the house is a mess, if you want I will start cleaning and you can help when you can. . Deborah groggily thanked her mother-in law and accepted the cold juice Marie provided. "'You sleep Dear, and I will wake you in a half hour. Deborah thanked her mother-in law and went back to sleep. Little did she know that Marie had put some knock out drops in her juice, given to her by a doctor friend.
Marie worked fast. She knew exactly what she would do. She was able to get her exhausted and drugged daughter-in law up the stairs to the bedrooom. When there she easily guided Deb to the bed and slipped off her bathrobe and slipppers. Deborah was just in bra nnd panties. She carefully tied Deborahs hands over her head to the bed posts with the belt from an old bathrobe. Deborah barely moved. The drops were working perfectly. , She spread Deborah slightly and used an old towel to secure Deborah's leg to the bottom of the bed frame. She quickly and efficiently tied the other leg the same way. Deborah was still out. Marie estimated that she had another 15 minutes. She had done a good job. No one knew she had once been a nurses aid.

Marie looked down at the sleeping woman. Raymond was lucky. Deborah was a pretty girl with beautiful breasts and a nearly flat stomach. She knew from over hearing Ray and Robbie that Ray got Deborah excited by tickling her. This was going to be punishment instead of sexual. Marie went for a glass of water and a magazine. She was going to enjoy this.

She came back in and sat down and read for a few miniutes. Deb started stirring. In a couple of minuted her eyes opened and she was fullly with it. She looked up and saw Marie smiling. Deborah realized this was trouble. She panicked and started to scream. Marie quickly comforted her, and told her to relax. She '"just wanted to talk". 'What the F---k is wrong with you Marie, you better untie me now".' Ray will be home and you will be in big trouble" Marie smiled and responded. 'If i were you dear, I would save my strength and be quiet for a change" Everyone is away for hours. Its you and me and you need an attitude adjustment. Deborah started to prortest but Marie said'" if you make another sound other than laughing or pleading, I will gag you"
Marie began by dragging her nail down on Deborahs right foot. Deb said 'if you think thats going to bother me, you are nuts'". Marie responded "Dear, I know Ray tickles you and you lose contrlol. I heard him talking to Robert about it. Deborah silently cursed her stupid husband. Marie began to drag her nail up and down Deborah's soles. It did not take long. In 5 minutes Deborah was laughing quite steadily. Marie changed her position on the bed and worked on the other foot. She changed her tact slightly and drew circles on this foot with her finger tips. Deborah was embarrased and humiliated. She was laughing too hard to complain. Marie kept up the tickle torture on that foot for 15 minutes. She stopped and looked down at the exhausted woman. "Dear, from know on, our realtionship is going to change. You will be way more agreeable and listen to my suggestions about children, cleaning, and cooking. You will not be sarcastic. Understand?" Deborah screamed, "Your crazy Marie, you better untie me" Marie continued .
Her next area was Deborah's ribs. Marie easily ran her hands up and down her daughter-in-laws sides and up to the arm pits. Deborah was in distress. Marie said softly, , "Deborah. this will end if you agree that you will just be nicer and take my suggestions". Deborah was a stubborn woman and said, "I will do what I want and I will get you when I get out of here" Marie sighed and said,'Dear, you are going to learn". Marie put her hands up. She showed Deborah her newly manicured long, hard red nails. . She also showed her a bottle of baby lotion. Deborah, who was starting to become aroused by this whole ordeal realized this was going to change her relationship with her mother-in-law forever. (Part 2 coming.)

Agreed!! Patricia Heaton is one foxy lady. I may recall one or two episodes that involve some tickling, although very brief. I like where this is going!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back