• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fight With Girlfriend and Her College Roommate (M/F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
My girlfriend Ella, her roommate Erin and I were playing a board game in their dorm room. The two girls were juniors in college. While we were playing, I started sneaking in some tickles on Ella's incredibly ticklish feet. As she squirmed around she started getting pouty and said, "Cmmonnn!! Stoppp!!"

"What's he doing to you?" Erin asked.

"He's tickling me!"

"Hey," Erin turned to me and said. "Watch it. You're on our turf now...."

I knew that Erin had some interest in tickling - whether or not it was sexual I don't know - but I'd overheard her say, "I'm a really good tickler" before, and I also knew she was very, very ticklish from overhearing her get in a tickle fight with her boyfriend from the other room one time. I'd heard her screaming and laughing hysterically and yell, "You're pinning me down and tickling me!!!!" Erin was absolutely gorgeous - with blue eyes, freckles, and pretty feet and very, very long toes - some of the longest I've ever seen.

To this point, the story is true. Sadly, I left it at that and have fantasized about what might have happen if I'd been willing to be a little playful and engage with what I am sure was Erin attempting to egg on a tickle fight. Here's one scenario that might have unfolded:

"Oh yeah? And what does that mean?" I replied. "No tickling allowed on your turf?" I defiantly placed Ella's bare foot in my lap and started stroking her sole. Ella started flailing and laughing hard. Her curly blond hair tossed itself through the air as she turned her head back and forth.

"It means," said Erin, "That what goes around comes around." With a wicked grin she moved towards me as I kept tickling Ella's foot. She lunged right at my stomach and started tickling hard. It forced me to fall backwards onto the ground and let go of Ella's foot.

Erin was merciless and for a few seconds it was some of the most intense tickling I'd experienced, at the hands of a beautiful 20-year-old girl who was clearly revealing that she was a 'ler. I was able to grab her hands, though, and force my way to a sitting position again, at which point I was able to turn the tables and pin Erin on the ground.

At this point I got nervous - I wasn't sure if Ella would approve of me tickling her friend - but I couldn't resist - the situation was too perfect. I held her arms with one hand and tickled her stomach and ribs with the other as she thrashed, screamed and laughed. "OH MY GOD...OKAY, OKAY, STOP!!! STOP!!! ELLLA HELLLPPP!!!"

Ella came to her rescue by digging both hands into my ribs, causing me to pull my hands away in my own defense. I quickly, though, turned to Ella and grabbed her arms and pinned her down on the ground. I started tickling her armpits, one of her worst spots, and she went into hysterics. Her high-pitched giggle and her signature gasps filled the air.

"Oh no you don't!" said Erin. She started tickling my ribs and stomach and I collapsed myself onto Ella and tickled harder. As Erin tickled m, I squirmed and said, "You know....Ella freaks out if two people tickle her at once....she can't take it.....if you really want to see someone laugh hard, you could help me out here...."

Erin paused...it was a test of allegiance. Was it really about the territory and guys vs. girls, or was it about the best-possible tickle scenario and reaction? Clearly, she could see that Ella was far more ticklish than I was and that double-teaming her would be an utmost delight.

I paused my tickling, too, wondering what Erin was going to choose. I let Ella catch her breath and she looked at both of us in terror.

"Okay," she said. "Sorry, El...your laugh is too cute...."

"No no no no no..." Ella said.

"I want her upper body though," Erin said.

"Okay," I said. "I'll get her feet."

We switched positions as Erin climbed on top of Ella and I went to her feet. I started with a gentle tickle to her soles. Ella kicked. Erin gave a slight tickle up Ella's side. She squealed and giggled. Then I started in. Her feet were soft, toes were long, and soles beyond ticklish. Gasping for air just from the foot tickles, Ella yelped, "No, no, no, please....I can't....it's too much..." Then Erin started in on her armpits. The laughter sped up. Ella never goes into silent laughter - her laughter increases in speed and she gasps more. "hahahaha HEEAH hahahah HEEAH!! hahahah HIIC" her gasps almost sounded like hiccups.

I kept going but noticed that Erin's bare sole was exposed, right next to me. Although I was loving torturing my girlfriend, I couldn't resist the precious opportunity to see how ticklish her friend's feet were. I stopped tickling Ella's feet and grabbed Erin's without warning and started tickling like crazy.

Erin collapsed on to the ground and Ella quickly got up. She caught her breath and then got in on the revenge. We each had a sole in our hands, tickling mercilessly, and Erin was on the ground screaming, laughing, and pounding her hands against the floor. "You guys!!! OKAY!!! Oh my -!! you....guyssssss.....you're tickling my feeeeett!!!!!"

When it came to an end I could barely contain myself, and went into the bedroom with Ella and shut the door....

Let me know what you think of the story - favorite parts, imagining yourself involved, or similar tales!

please more tickling of erin to get totally turned on, and then sex with ella!

orrr even tickling and getting sexual with erin while ella isn't around!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back