• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Attitude Adjustment (part 2) Characters from 'Everybody Loves Raymond"

genset101

TMF Poster
Marie squeezed out a liberal amount of baby lotion and began applying it to the soles of Deborah's feet. She had seen this on some tickling sites as an effective way to make the sensations worse. There was a lot about Marie that her family did not know. The effect on Deborah was immediate. She began struggling like crazy for release. Marie quickly re-inforced her hands with a second towel. She then used her nails in devastating fashion on the bottoms of Deborah's feet. 'Tickle, tickle, little Deborah" she coooed in a soft voice. Deborah could not take anymore. "Marie, please stop, I will do anything you say. I will listen to you, I willl clean better and cook. Please let me go". Marie looked at Deborah with a satisfied look. However, she was enjoying her daughter-in laws predicament more than she thought. It was time to go a bit further......

The older woman pulled Deborah's panties down to her ankles. She then moved closer to Deborah and whispered in her ear 'just another 10 minutes or so, maybe a bit longer." Deborah could not take it. Marie got a scissors out of the drawer and cut the straps to Deborah's bra. "I will buy you another one dear, don't worry. She then teasingly scractched Deborah's breast slowly , and gently squeezed her nipples. Deborah was now openly excited. She started to breathe heavily. She heaved her hips upwards to meet Marie's touch. Marie began to move between Deborah's legs. She said 'Dear, do you want to be tickled down there, don't be ashamed." Deborah cried "yes, please, do it" Marie said, Deborah, I will tickle you there if you promise not to argue with me, and keep a clean house. Deborah could not believe this was happening. Marie looked down and said, "On second thought dear, I think this has gone far enough." Let me just have your ribs for a few more minutes and this can stop. I think we understand each other now".

Just then, a face popped in the door. It was Amy. Marie and Deborah were both mortified.
Marie recovered and looked at her other daughter-in-law with surprise. She recovered by saying .,"Amy, this is between Deborah and me". " She has been nasty and sarcastic with me for years, and I felt a punishment was needed." Amy looked down at her sister-in law and really could not believe what she was witnessing. Deborah asked for release again. Marie said," Ok Dear
I think things between us will be better. Amy interjected, "Marie I will let Deb up. My mom sent some cookies for you and Frank, homemade. . I put them on the kitchen table." The two woman exchanged smiles and Marie left the room.

Amy looked down at Deborah and said, "Holy crap, Deb. what the hell has gone on here." Deborah said, 'that crazy woman tickled me until I agreed to be nice to her. I will fix her for sure. Amy sighed, "Deborah that is not right. If you made her a promise you should keep it. Maybe you should just be nice to her. Deborah said, "I can't believe your taking that crazy bitches side in this. She has been torturing me." Amy was actually skeptical. " Deb,I did hear you ask Marie to tickle your privates. It seems like you were enjoying it a little bit. Amy smiled down at Deb. Her expression changed in a second. She said "Deborah, do you like my manicure'" and held up her hands. Deborah knew she was still in trouble. Amy slowly started towards Deborah's underarms, a smile on her face and blue eyes intent on her target. . . For Deborah Barone, a long afternoon would just get a bit longer.

OMG! I absolutely loved this story!!!

You should definitely write more about Deb, Amy and Marie!!!

luv sarah

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back