• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Posts not being added to my account.

tklr22

TMF Master
First of all, I would just like to commend the moderators of this forum for all of the guidance and support they give to their patrons. I love the way the TMF is run....but I have come across a problem: the last two of my posts (in the story parent/teacher conference and the poll consentual/nonconsentual, my posts have not been added to my running total. Now this wouldn't bother me all that much if the situaton was different but before I posted those I was just 2 away from becoming a Tickling Junior. So now I should be but my post total still reads 48. I wonder if this thread will even register on my account as a post. I need help please! I should now be a Tickling Junior and it is very nerve-wreaking that I am not. Thanks for your time.

See what I mean! It still reads 48. Now including this one, my post total should be 52 and I should be a junior! Oh cruel, cruel world!

Post totals

You might have noticed me and my mods talking about 'problems' that the forum is having. You have found one of them. Post totals are not being updated by the system. It's one small aspect of the database corruption that the forum's system causes from time to time. We have a programer who is going to fix things later today or tomorrow, and then posts should start counting again. I do not know if posts made during the troubles will end up being counted or not. If it's a real horror to you, drop me a line after things start working again with your user ID, and the number of missing posts, and I'll update your total by hand.

Myriads

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back