• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleading Trouble F/F

Awesome story! Just like the others you have done. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Michelle was a leader, but she definitely didn’t feel like one during her cheerleading trip. Her arms were pulled behind her back; black thick rubber bands strapped her lower arms parallel to each other, and another band was wrapped over her elbows. Her arms formed a square behind her, and it caused her upper body to thrust itself out. In addition, thin and long brown belts were wrapped around each of her legs, encircling her ankles and upper thighs, causing each leg to stay bent.

One minute later, Michelle was using her knees to flip herself over like a hamburger, trying to find some way to release herself from her bonds. She knew that hopping off of the bed wasn’t an option; it was over three feet off of the floor. She didn’t even know what time it was. It was dark outside, and she didn’t want to wake up her hosts. After all, having the family see her like this would be embarrassing. But then again she thought – who could have done this to her?

Michelle was travelling with her team across America, cheerleading and competing in a seasonal competition. Volunteer families of competing schools helped to house, and Michelle was lucky enough to have a whole house to herself. She remembered that when she came to the house, she greeted the mother and father as politely as the tired girl could before getting ready for bed. That’s all she could really recollect.

She thought more anxiously, “Why am I tied up like this?! I locked the guest room door too!” She found her pillow and rested her face on it. The pressure on her breasts under her tank top and the wedgie caused by her small boxers didn’t help to ease her anxiousness. Soon after, the door to the guest room clicked and the door silently opened. A ray of light showered the king sized bed. There was a second click moments later, and Michelle flipped her body over to see a shadowy figure walking towards the bed. She shuddered at first, thinking that it could be a robber, and her heart bounced once again as she could make out a young woman, roughly her age, with a small satchel wrapped around her shoulder.

“Who are you? What are you doing?!” Michelle whispered loudly to the approaching dark figure. *click* The dark figure turned on a bright lamp on the square table next to the bed, lighting up the room. Michelle gasped. Right there leaning against the bed in front of Michelle was a beautiful brunette. Her height was middle sized, much shorter than Michelle though, but she had an athletic physique that was flaunted by her tight, gray tank top and v-string red panties.

“Shhh,” the mysterious girl hushed, putting a finger up to her lips. “Guess what? We’re competing with each other tomorrow. And I want you to tell me your team’s routine”, she said with a whisper and a smile, making it hard to tell if she was being serious or not. “What?!” Michelle’s voice croaked, breaking up the silence. “Who are you?” she demanded, her voice growing louder. “I’m Vicky. Now tell me what I want to know,” the brunette demanded. “There is no way I’m hahahaha!” Michelle burst into a loud laughter as Vicky squeezed the side of her stomach.

“Oooo, so you're ticklish,” Vicky cooed. “No, I’m not. Stop it!” Michelle urged, recovering from a fit of giggles. “Tickle tickle!” Squealed Vicky as she began to ravage Michelle’s tank top covered abdomen. “Help! Hahahaha! Help!” She cried. Her hair flailed wildly behind her as she bobbed her head up and down. She was sure the mother and father would walk in any second now. “There’s no use. This room is completely sound proof. See all of the furnishing on the walls?” Vicky said proudly. It was true. Michelle saw in horror that the walls were covered with what looked like carpet. Even the door was protected with it.

“Vicky. Let me go. This isn’t funny.” Michelle commanded, using her leader-like voice. But the playful Vicky was just getting started - she flicked her fingers over Michelle’s bare and sensitive feet. “Eeee, hahaha!” Michelle giggled in glee. Vicky’s tickling was too much for her. She bucked up and down on the bed and wiggled her bent legs as much as she could. Vicky watched Michelle’s slender and toned thighs work themselves as she tickled her unguarded soles.

Michelle rocked herself from side to side and used her knees to flip herself over again – this time onto her tummy. “Hahahaha!” She hollered as Vicky continued to molest her feet. Michelle now discovered how vulnerable she had made her feet as the fingers began to explore new zones. She then began to curl her body so that she could roll over again, but Vicky plopped herself onto Michelle’s muscular back before she could get the chance. “Oof!” Michelle grunted as her face was buried into the pillow. “Nooooo…you’re not going anywhere,” Vicky teased as she flicked her fingers over Michelle’s feet once again. “Hahahaha,” Michelle cried, laying her cheek on the pillow. She grunted in discomfort as Vicky slapped her wedgied butt cheek.

Michelle was starting to think that Vicky no longer cared about her team's cheerleading routine; she just wanted to tickle the crap out of her! Michelle felt the fingers poke at her sides, and she jumped in response, practically sending Vicky flying off of her. But the playful brunette held strong onto her, pinning her down with her butt and thighs. “Hahahaha!” Michelle shrieked, bouncing herself as much as she could off of the mattress. After a minute of nonstop tickling, Michelle was certain that Vicky’s intentions were of the cruelest.

Thankfully, Vicky stopped the brutal tickling of her sides, and let her breathe and rest. “Aw, are you tired already?” Vicky teased. “Let me make you more comfortable.” Michelle shrieked and pushed herself hard onto the bed as she felt her tank top riding up her body. Before she knew it, the soft cloth passed over her breasts and the front side was pulled over her head and left behind her neck.

Michelle was left to think and ponder as Vicky bounced off of her back, assumingly walking away. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Her – the captain of her cheerleading squad. Her – a tall, tanned, and strong woman, being subdued by a little girl on the opposing team.

Michelle’s reactions were slow as she felt something curl around her lower thigh. She shook her leg, and shook her leg harder as it continued to slither just above her knee. “Stop it!” She groaned, opening and closing her thighs. As she opened her legs, something pushed on them, keeping them wide open. “Let me go!” She genuinely screamed as the same "something" curled around her other lower thigh. She breathed hard into the pillow, and gasped in surprise as Vicky pulled on her upper arm to flip her over. Michelle was too shocked and weak to fight back, and she was plopped onto her back, her feet trapped under her butt and her arms under her body.

Her breasts jiggled to a stop as she flipped over, and she was surprised to see how sexy they looked thrust out. She tried to slide her feet from under her butt, but she found that her thighs were somehow connected to each other. She brought her head up to see that they were split open by a wooden bar. This caused her bent legs to stay flat onto the bed, and her abdomen to curl upwards and flex beautifully.

“Here we go,” Vicky chanted as she hopped onto the bed next to Michelle. She stretched her body out next to hers and brought a hand onto Michelle’s bare stomach. “Such a built girl,” Vicky hushed, running her fingers from Michelle’s abdomen to the center of her breasts. “Let me go,” Michelle angrily demanded, her teeth grinding against each other. Vicky hopped off of the bed and ducked under the bed, she then produced two long, white feathers. She climbed back onto the bed and positioned herself in between Michelle’s thighs, her butt sitting on the spreader bar. Michelle looked up and cried,” Stop it! You can’t do this to me!” Vicky put down the feathers, and stripped her own tank top off, her hair cascading down as she lifted it over her head. Her brown nipples were hard, and it was clear that she was being turned on by this.

Picking up the two feathers, she said,” what’re you going to do about it?” And like that, she began to tickle Michelle’s bare abdomen, bringing the tips of the feathers over Michelle’s flexed muscles. “Hahahaha!” She shrieked, struggling to break out of her position, but her arms weren’t going anywhere, and her strong legs were now as immobile as can be. “Hehehehe, *gasp*, hahaha!” Her head bounced up and down on the pillow, her eyes were clenched as tight as possible. She couldn’t believe how ticklish she was!

Vicky then leaned forward and circled the feathers around Michelle’s loose breasts, teasing and tickling her all at once. “Look at these fun bags,” Vicky teased as Michelle’s breasts swayed and jiggled. She could only giggle in humility at the seducing comment. “I bet these jiggle like crazy when you cheerlead!” Vicky laughed. She then brought the tips of the feathers towards Michelle’s nipples, and tenderly flicked the soft material over her suckers. “Stooop!” Michelle whined, nudging herself from left to right, but the cruel Vicky continued to tickle her nipples. “Hehehe, hahaha!” Michelle gasped; she couldn’t believe how ticklish she was in the most god awful places.

“My ticklish cheerleader,” Vicky giggled before hopping off the bed. Michelle continued to giggle, aghast at the realization that another girl had been tickling her nipples. This was like a dream; or a nightmare really. Michelle turned her head to see Vicky hop back onto the bed - this time with a pair of scissors in her hands. Michelle squealed in frustration as Vicky brought the deadly scissors towards her boxers. “Noo!” Stop! Please!” Michelle cried. Vicky giggled in response and snipped one side of the tight boxers. “Show me this pussy,” Vicky seductively moaned, cutting off the other side. With that, Vicky pulled the tattered cloth away from Michelle’s privates, and Michelle slammed the back of her head against the pillow, and screamed,” Help! Somebody help me!”

She continued to plea, and all the while Vicky grabbed one of the white feathers. “Help! Somebo—hahahaha!” Michelle burst into laughter. The devious Vicky stroked the feather over Michelle’s shaved vagina, unleashing nerves that Michelle never experienced before. “Oooooo. You are ticklish everywhere!” Vicky cried in laughter, giving Michelle’s tender pussy another stroke. “Hahaha! Michelle writhed, trying to shake her body away from the simple touch of the feather, but Vicky’s bondage had her done for good. “Hahahaha! Michelle started to laugh continuously as Vicky softly stroked Michelle’s privates with the feather. Michelle’s labia began to unfold like a flower, exposing her clit. Vicky smiled evilly and tickled Michelle’s now vulnerable love button, sending her into a volcano of laughter.

Michelle, so used to commanding other girls, was now being dominated. The helplessness she was feeling made her body tremble in anxiousness, and her nipples swelled up with ecstasy.

“Someone’s getting horny!” Vicky exclaimed, quickly flicking the feather over Michelle’s hardened nipples. Michelle tried to protest, but her own giggles shut herself up. “I think those nipples need something to occupy them.” Vicky suggested as she hopped off of the bed. Michelle closed her eyes and breathed deep, trying to recover from the horrible pussy tickling. How could she be ticklish there?! She couldn’t believe how badly her body could be demolished.

Suddenly, Michelle screamed in pain as she felt her right nipple being squeezed. She threw her head back and rocked lightly; she thought her nipple would explode. As the pain started to subside, the same feeling assaulted her left nipple. Michelle almost jumped off of the bed. Her hair flailed from side to side and her abdomens flexed in beauty. “There we go.” Vicky smiled, drawing her hand over Michelle’s tight stomach. Michelle quietly sobbed and looked down at her nipples, mortified to see small rubber bands pinching each of them. They were standing out as far as a centimeter! The nipple torture affected her body in such a way that she couldn’t comprehend. Her breasts and pelvis felt weak.

Vicky brought a feather towards Michelle’s perky nipple, and as she stroked the nipple, Michelle burst into horrific laughter. She bounced herself up so high that she brought her trapped feet out from under her butt. Vicky wasn’t too happy about that, and she pulled Michelle over towards the bottom end of the bed. Then she moved herself to the top side, sat down on the pillow, and tickled Michelle’s nipple once again. Michelle screamed loudly, and Vicky was so startled that she brought her own hand over Michelle’s mouth.

“You are a ferocious one!” Vicky chuckled, grabbing her satchel from off the floor. She reached into the bag and pulled out a red ball gag. Michelle was familiar with this device, and she struggled furiously, using what leverage she had to slide herself along the bed. “Open wide” Vicky sang, moving the ball gag towards Michelle’s mouth. Of course, Michelle closed her lips tight, so Vicky stroked her finger lightly over Michelle’s aching nipple. The sensitive Michelle opened her mouth in laughter, and Vicky plunged the ball gag deep into her mouth behind her teeth. “Mmmmmphhhh!” Michelle moaned squeamishly, and Vicky finished the job by buckling the ball gag strap behind her neck. Michelle screamed, but her voice was like a whisper. She was frightened to figure out that there was no way she could be saved unless someone came through the bedroom door.

Vicky stood up on the bed and stripped the red v-string underwear off of her, showing her own cheerleading physique to the startled Michelle. Then she picked up the two feathers and stood directly over Michelle’s head. She squatted down and gently sat her butt on top of Michelle’s face until her own soaking and shaved pussy was positioned under Michelle’s nose. Michelle moaned loudly in protest, but Vicky brought her legs down on the bed and locked her wet insides onto Michelle’s face. She then brought the two long feathers over Michelle’s nipples and started stroking the tender pebbles over and over again. "Hahahaahaha!" Michelle screamed and whined under Vicky’s butt, and her feet pushed off of the bed helplessly, only moving her body a few inches. Vicky knew it was too much for Michelle to handle, so she swirled the feathers around Michelle’s breasts from time to time.

After ten minutes of delicious breast and nipple torture, Vicky hopped off of Michelle’s face, which was covered partly in Vicky’s horny juices, and sat in between Michelle’s frog-like legs. With a strong pull, she flipped Michelle over onto her stomach, allowing Michelle’s sensitive nipples to push hard against the soft mattress. Michelle thought her breasts would explode with sensitivity, and she found that she could no longer move her legs one bit now that the bed itself stopped her legs from bending. She noticed for the first time that her butt was naked as well, and Vicky made sure Michelle knew of that by giving her butt a hard slap.

“I know what a girl’s body wants,” Vicky seductively said, giving Michelle’s butt cheeks a nice squeeze. Michelle moaned in frustration, struggling to keep her face off of the mattress.“Don’t worry. Tonight will eventually end. You’ll continue your cheerleading tournament tomorrow as if nothing happened. But until then, you are totally and one hundred percent completely mine.” Michelle shuddered at the statement, and burst into laughter as she felt something skim her butthole. “Oh my god, really? My butthole too?!” She thought. She could feel a feather glide down her butt crack and over her butthole again. And she totally giggled like a tickle slut. Michelle tried with all her might to close her legs, hoping all of her muscle training from cheerleading would come to some use, but the simple spreader bar device rendered her totally vulnerable. Vicky took advantage of this vulnerability as she brought the feather down and up Michelle’s butt crack several times, igniting Michelle’s nerves and causing her body to shake in ecstasy.

Vicky even brought the feather down to the bottom of Michelle’s vagina, which poked itself out from under the bed. "Hehehe! Hahahaha!" Michelle squealed. Vicky giggle gleefully, stroking the feather up and down Michelle’s butthole countless times. Michelle wanted to die here and now - just melt into the ground. The tickling, bondage, and humiliation was unbearable. On top of that, this was a girl doing this to her - a girl who was watching her squirm naked as she tormented her using the cruelest possible methods. Michelle thought the butthole torture would soon stop, but Vicky kept on going, delighting herself and watching the helpless reactions of another female. After ten minutes of non-stop butt tickling, Michelle had tears streaming down her eyes, her ribs ached from all of the laughter, and her nipples were on fire from rubbing against the mattress. Most of all, her pussy was aching to explode and the rubbing against the bed was not enough to get her off.

Finally, and all of a sudden, Vicky flipped the tired Michelle over, trapping her feet under her butt again. Vicky ran her hands along Michelle’s muscular thighs, and kissed Michelle’s seething and hot pussy. Michelle jerked in response. Vicky then brought her lips to Michelle’s open pussy and kissed it long and hard. Then she positioned her mouth a few centimeters away from Michelle’s love button and began to lick it up and down like a dog. Furthermore, she reached forward and pressed down on Michelle's hard nipples, allowing the tight rubber bands to fling off her long puckers. Michelle cried out in horny pain, jerking her body against the bondage ropes. She then moaned loudly, held silent, and then exploded. Her feet shot up from under her butt, her body fought hard gainst her bindings, and she managed to flip herself over onto her stomach again. All the while, she was squirting in orgasmic fury; love juice sprang from her pussy like a fountain, making the bed wet and her pussy even wetter. As the last droplets of love juice oozed onto the bed, Michelle lay down, closed her eyes, and breathed heavily. She felt Vicky’s hand slide over her butt. "Mmmm, that was hot," Vicky smiled, but Michelle was too lost to hear her as she fell into a deep, deep sleep.

The next day...

Michelle finished a double flip and the crowd cheered wildly. The team just finished their routine and Michelle was the center of attention. She looked around the audience and could see Vicky in her cheerleading outfit. She gave Michelle a wink and blew her a kiss.

That morning, Michelle remembered waking up as if nothing had happened. Although, her sore nipples made her remember everything clearly. Her nipples stayed hard and sensitive throughout the day and she had to wear two bras just to cover them up from not poking through her skin-tight uniform. She vowed to get revenge on Vicky, no matter what it took - even if it meant lying to her parents and staying behind on the trip. So that’s exactly what she did.

Michelle went back to Vicky's home, waiting patiently to execute her plan. Hours later, the plan had worked perfectly, and in the dead of night, Vicky woke up with a slap to her face. She looked around to see herself bound spread eagle and naked. Michelle was kneeling between her legs naked as well and when Vicky tried to call out for help, she was silenced with a gag. Michelle then produced two long feathers, holding each of them up over Vicky's vulnerable body. She struggled helplessly and giggled into her gag, already anticipating the unbearable tickling that was about to take place. Michelle grinned an evil grin. “Tickle tickle”, she teased, giving Vicky a wink.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back