• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some stories to come from the imagination of my wife. (m/f) (mmmm/f)

usp45

TMF Novice
It's been a while since I've contributed a story here but I have a few in the works to choose from. they come from the creative mind of my wife who spent most of her high school years being tickled by her boyfriends and guy friends.

She is not at all into tickling and thinks the whole tickling thing is very weird but occassionaly she will satisfy my desire to hear all about her tickling experiences she had in her high school days and she has a great ability to come up with fantastic fictional scenarios with a little help from me.

I'll give her what I call a"ticklish situation" and she provides the details and will tell me the story as if it really happened.
The following are some of the stories she has come up with after given the situation.

The "Two Boyfriends at the same time Tickle" where she has two boyfriends that don't know about each other, one in high school and the other in college. They somehow meet and find out she is two timing them and they plot their revenge on her by catching her alone at her house, tie her to her bed after holding her down on the living room floor and tickling the hell out of her all afternoon.

The"Revenge Tickling" where she is the secretary of a lawn care business and she gets two of the guys in trouble and they make it up to her by tying her to her chair after work one nite and give her an hour long foot tickling. Inspired by her actually getting two of them written up.

The "Christmas Party Office Tickle" where she came up with story of she and I getting into an argument just before we go to the party and she goes by her self and ends up on the floor getting tickle tortured by all the guys who neglected to bring their wives (only girl there).

The " Your Husband is gone for the Weekend Tickle". She came up with the idea of me being out of town and two friends of mine get the idea two come over and spend the evening tickling her in many different ways one of which that stands out in my mind is when they tie her to a recliner and tickle her bare feet with feathers.

The' Las Vegas Tickle" where a couple of high rollers offer her thousands to both tickle her in a lavish hotel room.

The "Tricked into Tickling" story where she meets a handome older man at the store and he tell her about the grand opening of his winery and would like her to attend.. She gets lured into his office and finds herself tied to a large leather chair and subjected to being tickled by this guy and several of his friends,

The "House Sitter" story where she is tickled by the son of her friend whose house she is watching and later a second tickling that includes his friends.

Finally she has this story about being lured to her boyfriend's house by his two younger twin brothers where they tie her to a bed and tickle her after inviting more of their friends. Inspired by a true acount of her boyfriend holding her down while he let his brother tickle her feet.

Now I need for her is to have her tell me one of these again to refresh my memory about the details she is good at describing, and I'll put it on here

OMG bro, where have you been? I have been a huge fan of your stories for the longest time. You and "Teaparty" have posted the best true stories EVER on here(even though this is the fictional section). Your wife's accounts of her ticklings are amazing(I even LOVED the story that she came up with about the neighborhood football game.lol). I can only imagine what she came up with. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them soon. How I wish I was one of the friends that came over to tickle her when your were "gone for the weekend."lol

Iv'e been on here from time to time, not like I used to though. Didn't really have anything to contribute but I'm going to give it a go on these stories. Good to hear from you, how's L.A?

The best is: The "House Sitter" story where she is tickled by the son of her friend whose house she is watching and later a second tickling that includes his friends.
thanks

I like this: The "Tricked into Tickling" story where she meets a handome older man at the store and then she being tickled by this guy and his friends.
Thank you!

Hey bud, well its good to have you AND your beautiful wife back.lol LA is great! Working alot and making it happen. Can't wait to read the first story. Tell your wife I am her biggest fan:)

I've always liked your stories, it's good to see you back :)

I'd vote for the twin brothers or house sitting stories, but frankly they all sound great!

The "Las Vegas Tickle" sounds HOT. The "Your Husband is gone for the Weekend Tickle" also sounds pretty fabulous.

It's funny that we are all requesting different storylines.

When you are planning to write more stories? You have a many good stories and I like them. Thanks in advance!

I love these kinds of stories. "Wife/girlfriend tickled by another guy" stories drive me over the edge! We need more in this forum.

These all sound pretty awesome. If they were a big book of short stories, I'd buy a copy or two haha. Good luck bringing these potential tales to fruition.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back