• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jealous Coworkers Teach the New Girl a Lesson (FF/F)

MaleTickleeDC

TMF Expert
Erin gradually awakened from what appeared to be a loss of consciousness. Everything was hazy. Where was she? What had happened? The last thing Erin could remember was that Valeria had called her into her office to chat. Erin began to wonder if she had somehow blacked out. Why was she staring up at the ceiling? Her awareness now heightened. She was laying face up in what appeared to be Valeria's office. Erin attempted to move her arms and legs, only to find that her limbs had been restrained. As she became fully conscious, Erin realized that she was tied to Valeria's desk, with each limb securely fastened to one of the legs of the desk. Confused, Erin began to squirm in an attempt to break free, writhing in her skin-tight, extremely short leopard-print outfit.

At that point, Valeria and her coworker Gabriella entered the office. Both women were in their late 30s, attractive, but their looks were starting to wane. Valeria was tall, with blonde hair, stern-looking, slender, with long red nails. Gabriella was tall and slender as well, but a brunette. They approached Erin and stood on either side of her.

"What...what's going on? What the hell are you doing?!" Erin screamed. Valeria smirked.

"Oh Erin," Valeria began, "it's about time we had a little conversation about appropriate workplace behavior."

"This has to be some kind of joke!" Erin said as she continued to try to free herself. "I mean, what is this, a hazing ritual for the new girl?"

"Not quite," said Valeria, calmly as ever, "You see, Erin, there are certain unwritten rules in this office that we women adhere to in order to keep the peace. And you've been breaking those rules. We can't officially enforce these rules because, well, they don't officially exist. But when they are broken, they threaten workplace camaraderie, and we can't have that, now can we?"

Erin was confused. "Now Valeria, you know I've followed all the rules in the handbook."

Valeria began to become impatient. "Yes I know. You're Little Miss Perfect, aren't you? I mean, you're what, 25?"

"I'm 26," Erin responded.

Valeria continued unabated. "You're young, and hot, and you've got those perfect legs, and a body to die for, and you flaunt it wearing those short, tight outfits every day. You do realize that all of the men in the office think with their, well, you know. And you do realize that no matter how hard Gabriella and I work, you will be the one who gets the next promotion? In fact, you could come to work and spend all day doing nothing, and you'd still get promoted. It's not fair. And because of that, we will have to even the odds."

"But Valeria," Erin pleaded, "I work hard. You know I do. If I get promoted, it will be because of the job I do."

Gabriella jumped in. "Oh Erin, you're so naive. These men don't care about our work. They care about eye candy. That's why we, the ladies of the office, have to enforce our unwritten rules on the younger girls. If you agree to follow them, we'll let you go. Otherwise, we'll have to convince you."

"Well, what are the rules?" Erin asked.

"That's the spirit!" Valeria said. "Here are the rules: No hemlines above the knee, no low necklines, no tight-fitting skirts, loose-fitting tops only, no heels."

"But you two wear all of those things!" Erin protested.

"But you don't understand!" said Gabriella. "A hot young girl dressed in an unsexy way is the equivalent of women our age dressed in a sexy way. That way, it's fair, and we'll all get judged on our work."

"I won't do it!" Erin said defiantly. "And if you harm me in any way, I'm calling the police."

Valeria smiled evilly. "Oh don't worry, we won't leave a scratch on you..." she said. "TICKLE HER!"

Valeria and Gabriella each dug into one of Erin's sides. Shocked, Erin began shifting back and forth while screeching. "What are you doing?!" Erin managed to blurt out.

"Why, we're convincing you to adhere to the rules!" Gabriella said as she and Valeria continued to alternate tickling up and down Erin's sides. After Erin had jerked back and forth a few more times, the ladies gave her a moment to breathe. "Are you convinced?" said Gabriella.

"You people are crazy!" Erin said.

"Okay," Valeria said as she put her hands on Erin's stomach. Erin let out a loud squeal. "And I haven't even tickled your stomach yet," Valeria said. "This is going to be fun." Valeria began digging into Erin's stomach, causing howling and laughter that had the ladies worried that the night watchman may hear from downstairs. Erin couldn't think at all; all she could do was react to the tickling being done to her ultra-sensitive stomach. Valeria then crept up to Erin's ribs and began spidering them, causing Erin to led out a different kind of laughter, more of a loud belly laugh than anything.

"Please! Please stop!" Erin begged.

"Ah, so you've agreed to the terms?" Valeria asked.

"Please..." Erin continued to beg.

"Hmm, not yet, eh?" Gabriella said. "Let's see if these perfect thighs are ticklish!" A look of terror came over Erin's face. Lots of guys had tickled her thighs and she knew what was about to come. Erin howled so loudly as Gabriella spidered her inner thighs that she shocked even Valeria.

"I've tickled lots of girls just like you," Valeria said, "but you are simply the most exquisitely tickling specimen I've ever touched!" Valeria made her way towards Erin's upper body. "While Gabriella is tickling your thighs, I'm going to try out those pits!" she said. As Valeria dug into Erin's underarms, Erin nearly jumped out of her skin. The combination of underarm and thigh tickling by forty perfectly manicured fingernails was just too much. Erin gave in.

"There, that wasn't so bad," Valeria said as she smirked.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back