• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of When Part 2 f/f, m/f

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks.

Here is part 2 a bit early. This one sort of got away from me and came out a bit longer then expected. I hope you enjoy. As before I value feedback, so if you have a question or comment feel free to ask!

Myriads

You can find Part 1 here

All content, characters, and settings are ©2002 to Myriad Worlds Incorporated. All rights reserved.

World of When
Part 2

Statcha smiled, luck seemed to be on her side tonight. Maribree had asked the house AI, Alex, to randomly pick which two of the six friends should have the honor of being the tormentors of the captive Lillee and Samantha. Alex’s sultry voice had come back instantly, “Aron and Statcha are the pair, Statcha may choose her victim first.” Statcha had her doubts about the ‘random’ part of the selection, the AI had a history of favoring Aron for whatever reason. Statcha didn’t care overmuch though, as she was also getting first choice of who her toy was to be.

Her friends turned their eyes to her. “Who do you want?” questioned Maribree.

It was a hard choice. She let her eyes roam over her helpless nude friends. Samantha’s Indigo skin color vividly contrasted with Lillee’s lightly tanned nordic complexion. The two lovers were as different as night and day.

The skin tones were only the first difference, Statcha mused.

Lillee was lean, athletic, all angles and lines. Her slightly curled golden hair, was cut short, barely reaching her shoulders, and it framed her sharp, cat like face. Almost flat chested, her small breasts were topped by short, but thick, and currently, very stiff nipples. From a very wealthy background, her parents had spared no expense in pre-conception bio design, and cross species genetic additions to her genome. Several retroviral improvements had been done over the years also. Samantha remembered how the subdermal, b-fullerine mesh, added for increased durability, had driven Lil crazy with itching for days as it grew in, when she added it, a few years back. Other procedures boosted her strength, bloods oxygenation capacity, and altered her bones to diamonoid-carbon hardness. Lillee was thus gifted with a athletic body and natural mindset that was the best that any competitor could dream of owning. She’d used these gifts to become ranked in several different sporting areas. She finished in the top 5000 in the last Trans-Siberian run. Lil was a rising force in the long distance underwater swimming world, having recently won the Cuba strait crossing in almost record time. She was a fierce competitor, and rarely lost anything she chose to concentrate her attention on. “She’d certainly won Samantha’s heart, once she chose to have it.” Statcha though, her mind flitting around that sore area. She quickly turned her attention to the other prisoner.

In contrast, Samantha had come from a humbler background, and beyond the basic modifications of intelligence, metabolic control, looks, and height, which most people chose for their offspring, she was not significantly enhanced. True, she’d had her body’s pigmentation pallet shifted, and bought a sexually targeted nervous system upgrade as a gift to herself, but she was basically not far from ‘average’. At 6’1” she carried her curvy body well. Full hips, large breasts, wonderfully long nipples. Statcha was momentarily distracted from her considerations by those very body parts, and fantasized about stroking them, and hearing Sam moan under her touch. With effort, she refocused herself, and continued with her evaluation. Sam’s waist long, black-blue hair, which framed her full lipped face, and was currently in disarray, was often worn in dreadlocks. The word ‘Exotic’ popped into Statcha’s mind. ‘Hot’ and ‘Want’ also appeared. Where Lil was all about competition, Sam was about play. She excelled in music. As a singer-songwriter, Sam was starting to make a name for herself. Her fan base was less then half a million system wide though, so it was still basically a glorified hobby. It was however, a hobby that was poised on possibly becoming more. The singer was working hard to build her career. Statcha remembered when Sam had come home with the indigo pigmentation change, she’d stripped down in the loft to show it off to all of them. She’d done it mere months ago, in a hope that it would aid in boosting her profile, and indeed, it seemed to be working. The color looked stunning on her, and people had started to notice. It fit well with the broody music she produced, and the sultry, sexy, personality she always had projected. Like her singing, Sam spilled emotions where ever she went. The dark skinned woman wore her heart on her sleeve, and was always following her feelings. “You always flirt with everyone so casually.” mused Statcha. Looking at Samantha often tugged at her heart. Since her crush was in full bloom again, she SO wanted Sam...

“Cha?” interrupted Aron. “Who do you want to tickle?”

Jealousy won out over lust. “Lillee.” she said firmly.

‘Sam, you are mine!” exclaimed Aron with glee, as he rubbed his hands together, and glanced over at the struggling singer, and flashed her a smile. “I’ll be nice!”

“Let the fun begin” said Maribree, sitting back to watch, and setting the bet into play.

As the pair approached the bed, the two bound women once more raised their voices in protest again. Samantha who had so recently suffered at Lil’s fingertips was simply begging and pleading. “Please don’t Aron! Please don’t. Cummon Aron! It’s not fair! I was just tickled! No fair. Please?” She managed to look pathetic and sexy at once, in hope of swaying Aron’s mind. Lillee was simply direct. “If you fucking touch me Cha, I’ll get you back so bad that you’ll never forget it! I mean it! I’ll get you! You know I will! Remember what happened last time you pulled something like this!”

As Statcha positioned herself at the bed’s foot near a pleading eyed Samantha’s head, she answered. “Lil, shut up. I do remember, but that was then. This is now, and right now you are not in a position to order me to do anything.” To emphasize her point, she began to vigorously tickle the athletes wide right foot, on it’s arch, just below the ball.

The response was immediate, and if not for the hardened stickstrips that were arranged to hold Lillee’s strong feet immobile, Statcha was sure that she would not have been able to keep her fingers on target. “Ah Ah HA! ah ah hahahahahha! No! Stop! STOP! eeeeha! oh ah ah hahhahahhah! Nooo! Fuck! hahahahaha ah ah oh no no no! ahahahhah. Burst forth from the other end of the bed. “Not so bossy now are we? asked Statcha, as she started to mirror her actions onto the other foot also. Lil’s pleading, and now greater peals of laughter answered her. “AhHA! Plee.. ahha! ..ese Chaaaaa? NO! Fuck! Fuhehakkk! heaheheh! eeeeeh ha! eeeee ha! Oh! oh! HAHA AH HA!” The blond was furiously bucking, lifting both hers, and Samantha’s crotch locked bodies off the bed again and again, in her tickle induced frenzy.

At the same time, Aron had gotten in position near Samantha’s feet. As he settled in, he focused his attention upon the targets he’d been elected to torment. He took a minute to study them. He’d never thought much about Sam’s feet before, so it was new data. They were very long and thin, with lengthy toes that sported nails which had been dyed an even darker shade of blue then the indigo skin about them. The soles were much lighter, a pale blue. The light color caused the darker hued wrinkles which ran their length to stand out in contrast.
“Might as well get to it.” Aron prompted to himself, to aid in getting past his analytical studies. Choosing the left foot, with one finger, he began to gently scratch slowly up and down the sole as if he was taking care of an itch. Samantha’s begging abruptly changed from a flow of words to rich bubbling laughter. “ah ho Ho HO! No! Ahh! ooo no! Pleeeese! Ah Ah! teehee eh he!” The foot also jerked away, and he had to get a firm grasp on it, with his free hand to bring it back into control. He experimented a bit, with locations, and found that he could produce high pitched shrieks by circling the ball of the foot, and outright incoherence by attacking under the toes. Satisfied that he could motivate Sam when he felt she needed it, he returned to the gentle stroking he had started with, and took a look to see how things were going. “NonononononoNO! ah ah oh ho ho Ho!” Sam was chortling away at a nice level he judged, and she was clearly trying to work her hips for effect. That pleased him, after all, he had put his funds on Sam winning this little contest. He was going to do his best to make sure she did.

Through the tickling, Sam was able to keep a partial focus on what was going on with her body while she giggled and laughed. A mixed stream of thoughts and feelings ran through her mind. “He’s not being TOO mean... Fuck not there! Maybe if I crinkle my toes... shit!... I AM pretty worked up... crappy angle... OH! that was a good bounce.... mmm, damn. cummon... mmm can rub my nipple on her leg... ah yesss... mmm... Fuck! Not like that! not there.... not there...”

“Ooohheeehhee heeehhee NO! Bitch! Ahhhh HEH EH HEh heeeheeee.” Lillee had managed to settle out a tiny bit also, for Statcha had also slowed her foot tickling to a nice, lighter, steady pace. It wasn’t pity that had prompted her to do so. Cha was also thinking about the bet, and how she wanted it to come out. She didn’t care about the dozen Sols she’d placed on Sam to win anymore. The credits had become secondary. As she tickled Lil, she’d been struck by how much she was enjoying inflicting this torment on the blond. It felt good to work out her feelings towards her this way. And now making it last, became important. Statcha decided that she also wanted Lil to loose, for an idea had crossed her mind that was going to be even better then the torment she was dishing out upon Lillee now. If only she could pull it off.

Lillee’s thoughts were in high turmoil, and she couldn’t focus long enough to gain much coherency. Her feet were highly sensitive as a result of some of the ‘improvements’ that she’d been born with. The designers had lengthened, and widened her feet considerably, making them disproportionately large for her 5’10” height. This had been done to provide a stronger, better, and more stable platform to carry her higher body mass, and allow the mechanics of her other amped up physical changes to function without causing damage. Significantly Increased nerve concentrations were part of the package. The were present to allow for improved balance and motor control. It was those very nerves that now betrayed her. Statcha’s touch was maddening, and her fingers played those nodes like an unending game of connect the dots across the soles of her huge feet. The athlete could only laugh, curse, and writhe in response.

Statcha was keeping a close watch on her toy. For a short bit it seemed that Lillee was making progress towards an orgasm, thanks to the random chance of a better position she had gotten in the X tie. She was simply able to get some friction on her swollen clit more often then Sam. Cha put a quick stop to that by slipping her fingers under Lil’s toes and making tiny circles with her nail tips. The blond burst forth with a huge “FUCK!” and then loud shrieking laughter, her orgasmic progress forgotten. Exactly what Statcha wanted. “This is almost too easy” considered Cha. All of the gang had sexually played with, around, or just talked about, each other over the many years they had been together. So, they all had a fair working knowledge of their friends sexual quirks, orgasmic patterns, and such. Knowledge that Statcha was now using to frustrate Lil. Lillee had a quirk that arose from her modifications. She has to consciously choose to orgasm, and keep a mental focus on reaching a point of no return, until stimulation pushed her over the edge. Simply put; If she couldn’t focus, she couldn’t cum. Cha was going to make sure that no focusing would take place tonight.

Samantha was slowly getting close to orgasm. Frustratingly she could not find a good position or pattern to get any solid stimulation on her throbbing clit. Occasionally Lil would swivel her hips just right, and clip it back and forth with her pussy lips, but it was a far too rare event. So Sam was concentrating on other avenues. Though it was maddening, the tickling was also making her hot. Touch was touch, and she loved contact. It all felt good on some level to her. Sam worked to loose herself in the sensations. A bright point, was her left nipple, she found that she could rub it against Lil’s bound leg as much as she wanted, and it felt soooooo good. The stimulation there, was slowly pushing her up the hill. She could feel the pattern she needed, and her breathing was deepening as she struggled to get more oxygen around the laughter she couldn’t hold back.

Aron could clearly hear a new breathy counterpoint to Sam’s laughter, she’d even stopped begging he noted. “Aah ah oh ho ho Ho! hmmmm. oh ho ho heheheh heh ummmm” Her head was tossed back, and she had pinched her eyes shut. Her hips slithered wildly against Lil’s. No shortage of lubrication from these women he noted in the back of his mind. “She IS getting closer.” he decided. “Perhaps....” an idea struck Aron. He dipped his head down and engulfed the toes of Samantha’s left foot into his mouth, and began to snake his tongue between and over them in a random pattern.

Samantha’s eyes flew open at the new attack on her foot, and she tossed her head back and forth in an attempt to displace some of the tickling's energy from her mind. “OhHAHAHAHAAA ARROON! Ah AH oh ho oh ho uhn, uhn, oh no! heh, ha ohhgm he he ha. She bust out with. Around her laughs and screams, moans began to intrude. “It tickles so bad!” she thought, “but mmmm... it’s good toooo...” Slowly the dark-hued woman began to synchronize her self inflicted nipple rubs, with Aron’s attention to her toes. A slow tension began to form in her clit. She imagined it as a dammed river filling up. “Yessss... hehe, ah ah oh ho ho hoho ughm...” were the mixed vocals she was still forced to produce, even as she moved toward her goal.

Twice Lillee had managed to gather her splintered wits enough to make another run at getting herself off. She had finally gotten the perfect angle, and would slowly rub the length of her very moist slit up and down against Sam’s curly pubic mound, trying to get enough stimulation, fast enough, to toss her over the edge into bliss. Each time, she had been betrayed by a tiny involuntary moan she’d make from the back of her throat, just as she got close to her trigger point. Ever observant, Statcha would then, once again, attack her poor feet with great vigor at one of their many weak points, and she would have her carefully gathered concentration ripped away once more, and descended into a frenzy of screams, giggles, and now to her shame, begging.

Statcha had discovered that by making endless tiny little check marks with one finger nail all over Lillee’s arches, that she could drive the captive woman mad. It was when the true begging had started. Among the screams and laughs, she could occasionally pick out “Please Cha! Don’t Cha! Please stop Cha! Anything Cha!” It felt so good to be causing. Statcha loved the power, the control. She knew she could get what she wanted now. it was just a matter of timing. Of taking a risk. She was now sure that Lil would be able to not cum until she stopped tickling.
While continuing her heavy torment, Statcha shifted some of her attention to Samantha’s state. The singer was in clearly in another mental place. Most of the sounds she was now emitting were either gasps, or deep moans, a tiny flow of deep throated giggles filled the gaps between them. Aron was clearly enjoying sucking on her toes, and had dropped his tickling to a bare minimum, maintaining just enough strokes to keep Sam wriggling. The disk on Sam’s neck had begun to flicker. Occasional flashes of red were starting to strobe across it’s green surface.

It was time to really gamble.

“Lil!” Statcha shouted. “Sam’s almost there! You are going to loose! But I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll totally stop tickling you now and let you cum, but if you loose I get you for whatever I want, for the entire evening from then out.”

“Pleeehaaahhaaaa STooohaolp! Ohhaaaa Cha! Pleeease! AH AAH AH HAaaaaa Anything! Please!” was the reply that Lillee managed.

“Agreed?!!” Cha yelled.

“Yehahhessss!” Lillee affirmed.

Statcha stopped. Immediately Lillee began to bounce her hips in earnest.

“Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhhhh, Uhhhhh, Uhhhhh, UHhhhhhh!” was the blonds building vocal rhythm.

However, Sam was much farther down that road, and the new round of bouncing was helping her also. “Oh yah, Oh yah! umhum, umhummm... yes, yes, yes, Oh yah, Ohyah! ahummmm! YES! ahummmm, Umhmmm! Yes! Oh! oh! yes!”

Statcha reached down and gave Samantha’s turgid right nipple a long, slow, hard stroke from base to tip. “For you Sam” she whispered quietly, and kissed the woman on her forehead. It did the trick.

Like a flicked switch, the touch to her nipple released the dam of energy that had been building in Sam’s groin. The orgasm hit her in a long rolling wave, and ripped a “OHHHH Yeeeeeeeeeessss! from her as she vibrated with it’s force. Secondary, and further aftershocks rolled back and forth across her. The disk on her neck turned solid crimson, and made a loud beep.

Statcha quickly began to tickle Lillee’s feet again. Attacking with flying fingers, and targeting those sensitive arches.

“Uhhh Uhhh AYIEEE! NO DON’T! Aha! uhhh AH HAh, AH OhhhhHahahhaa. No! No! Bitch!” Was the loud response Lil made as she lost focus and her building orgasm slipped away from her again. Soon she was once more reduced to begging and pleading with Cha, as she had been earlier, though more curses seemed to be mixed in now.

Without breaking off her attack, Statcha called out to her friends. “Guys, please get Sam loose and off the bed, and get my prize here stuck spread eagled. Make sure she doesn’t get away as you do it. I’ll explain after.”

Working quickly, the friends did as she asked, and were able to keep the athletic blond under control while she was repositioned. They all tickled her where ever they found handy to keep her off balance as the work was done.

Once Lillee was safely spread eagled, Cha stopped tickling.

“You fucking bitch!” Lil screamed at her while she panted, and tried to stop her hips involuntary arching in a now hopeless search for some friction. “You promised! I almost was there! You said you’d stop. Why the fuck did you do that!”

“I did.” Cha replied. “But you lost. And by our agreement you became mine to do with as I wanted for the rest of the evening at that point. I chose to tickle you then. I didn’t want you to cum. We have so much more fun ahead, and that would ruin it.” Lillee replied with more loud insults and cursing. She wasn’t really listening.

“Alex silence the play bed please.” Cha asked the AI. A precise counter audio wave form was immediately generated by the house’s system, perfectly canceling Lillee’s shouts even as she made them. She looked like a movie with the sound turned off, her mouth opening and closing as she wriggled about.

Maribree started, “What’s the angle Cha? I saw you flick Sam’s tit. That wasn’t fair.”

A still wobbly, and deeply breathing Samantha agreed. “Yahhh she did. That was niccce... Just what I needed.... oh! Aron,You were fun too! Nice tongue! Thanks!” She gave the surprised man a hug, then plopped onto the couch next to him, settling her head on his shoulder. Aron seemed at a loss as to what to do with the suddenly cuddly nude singer, so he stroked her hair and let her snuggle.

Statcha turned toward her friends, and began to explain. “Yes, I know I sort of cheated. I did touch Sam at the end. But you never said we couldn’t tickle the other person also. I didn’t break a rule”

Don spoke up. “No, but you knew the spirit of the rules. It messed with the bets. We knew you two ticklers were not neutral, but that was a bit over the line, and you knew it.”

“I don’t think it was,” Statcha replied firmly, “but I’ll tell you what, I’ll cover all your bets, I’ll triple what ever you would have won. How is that?”

The friends discussed for a bit and agreed. It seemed fair. And they had had their fun. Furthermore, it looked as if there might be some more amusement to be had tonight at the expense of their helpless roommate. The show was clearly not over.

“Cha?” called Samantha. “Are you gonna to let her go, or at least let her cum? She looks real twisted.”

Taking a deep breath, Statcha met Sam’s languid eyes, and replied. “Nope, she’s going to earn me the money I’m giving the other’s for the bets. So I need her frustrated. And Sam, she’s always tickling or teasing you into a beggy mess, never letting you win, or get her back, just like she did tonight. You want to get back at her a little don’t you?”

Statcha knew she had scored as a sparkle of playfulness flickered across the singers face. In an almost whisper, Sam said, “A little. Whatcha gonna do to her?”

Cha explained, “Well Sam, thanks to you, before she had enough stimulation to cum, but couldn’t, because she was distracted by me. I’m going to make it so she has just enough stim to make her crazy-on-the-edge excited, but not enough to let her pop, no matter how hard she tries. It won’t matter if she can focus or not.”

She called to Alex, “Alex a can of Durastym, keyed to Lillee’s arousal patch please.” The maker whirred to life and a small aerosol can appeared in it’s done tray. “See this stuff Sam? I’m going to spray it on her in a few key places. It will arouse her like crazy. But I’ve had it made so it will know when that disk on her neck is about to turn red, and it will stop until she drops back again.”

Samantha smiled, and got into the spirit of the idea. “Ohhhhh I like that. Make sure you put some on her thighs she luuvs having them stroked, it makes her all hot-like. But how is that going to make ya any creds?”

“Yah Cha, How?” added Marta-lynn.

“Like this!” Cha announced. “Alex, Outside feedlink on please. Release the following to the proper info nodes. Attention! For your immediate viewing pleasure! See the system known athlete Lillee Tsolanger, nude and helpless aroused in total sexual frustration. NOT A SIM! NOT A CONSTRUCT! NOT A RECORDING! REAL TIME VIEWING! Include a copy of her picture and a bio and the usual links to some of her linknews. Price the access at oh, 5 Aurics for the entire night, or 50 Sols an hour. Send now.”

Don snorted in amusement when he heard. Maribree suppressed a chuckle. Even Sam smiled. It was a good trick. Since Lil was a public figure, of course she had already licensed her image, standard psych profile, audio samples, personal scent, taste, and kinetic patterns, and some personal history and thoughts, for download years ago. She made a good, steady stream of royalties on her self-copyrights as people purchased limited use rights to her data to construct sims, and nanopuppets for whatever fun they had in mind. So no one would see anything that they couldn’t fake for a few Grains anyway. It would just be real.

“How are we are doing Alex?” asked Statcha.

“Three Million, Six Hundred Fifty Seven Thousand, Three Hundred and Eleven, and still rising Statcha.” Answered the AI.

“Those busy busy link AI’s. With all their search and notification programs. I’m sure the announcement is splashed across thousands of porn sites already.” stated Aron. “Not a bad sub rate. People sure love the real deal!” He hadn’t stopped absentmindedly stroking Sam’s hair.

“Nope.” concluded Cha. “Time to raise the curtain. Alex, sound suppression off please. Open full nanocam video, audio, and olfactory feeds, allow focus on Lillee from all possible points in the hemisphere covering her. Allow for standard independent zoom and view controls. A sparkly mist shimmered over and around the captive as millions of atom sized nanocams, mikes and sensors sparked into live broadcast mode.

“You fucking bitch! You are so fucking dead! I am going to make you so pay! You are going to be MINE!” screamed Lillee as Statcha walked up to the captive blond on the bed, and sat down next to her. A big smile was on her face. This was a big score in her never ending game with Lil.

Statcha said in a teasing voice. “Calm down. I’m only making you more popular with your fans. Think about how this little show should spike your downloads! We all win! besides you agreed to it.” With that she depressed the nozzle on the can of Durastym, and gave each of the blonds nipples a spray. She then reached down, and spread Lil’s still slippery pussy lips, and gave their length a good spray. She made sure to get a good blast on the aroused clit that was peeking from it’s hood. Cha then covered Lil’s thighs, neck, and gave her lips a little squirt.

“Oh fuck... ummmm thatssss good.” Lil was already responding, her cursing forgotten. The woman wriggled in her bondage. “Ahhh, ummm, mmm, oh goooood.” Her pelvis was slowly arching up in down, in the classic sex rhythm, searching for something to help answer it’s aroused state to no avail. “Ummm, please Cha... don’t leave meee... let meee cum...” The disk on her neck strobed red across it’s green face rapidly a few times, then settled back to solid green again. Lillee moaned in frustration. “noooooo, ohhhhhhh, fuuuck, so clooose. Please Cha... Just touch me..please....ummm.”

“See you in the morning Lil.” Chirped Statcha, as she walked out of cam range.

“Please Cha... ummmm, nooo, don’t... leave me.” Were the last words Cha heard.

Across the system, and beyond, millions of viewers watched the blond athlete wriggle, moan, and beg in full sensory splendor. It was going to be a long fun night of entertainment for many.

To be continued......

World of When Part 3 Coming soon!

Simply fabulous, again Myriads! I love the direction you took with this segment. This is such a brilliant story, with such potential. I can't wait to walk down all the paths, and follow the twists and turns you bring into it as you expand it into further segments. You have a faithfully addicted fan of WoW, here!

Mimi

Mimi,

Thank you once more for the kind words. Always appreciated.

Myriads

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back