• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily.....does that tickle?(adult 18+)

Neo_detarnlix

*Drip, drip drip* Water dripped from a drain pipe in the far corner of a dark room, light up souly by a small maybe 50 Watt light bulb on the ceiling above were she lay.....

*Drip Drip drip*

a puddle was forming under the pipe

*Drip Drip Drip*

suddenly her eyes burst open....."WHERE AM I?!?" She screamed, un-noticing the fact she was tied down, spreader eagle....Arm's Wrenched back by leather straps.....Legs wrenched just over shoulder width apart by leather straps.....she lay topless and in a tiny blue thong which barely covered her pleasure area.....

With a shock when trying to sit up...she found herself to be immobile, tugging hard at the restraint's she found it difficult too except her current position....

are just a few of the thoughts shooting through her head as 15 minutes pass and still tugging away at the restraint's

*CRRRREEEEEKKKK*

the door too the left end of the dark damp room slowly opens as a dark figure about 5'10 enters the room......walking up to the table where she lies helpless and vulnerable....

he looks down into her dark brown eyes, sitting down next too her....stroking his hand thru her long brown hair.....and begins to stroke down her neck. "hope you had a nice peaceful sleep my dear Emily, cause your going not need all the rest you could have got for what I have in store for you tonight my friend...." he slowly strokes his fingers down through the middle of her Double D sized breasts, nipples erect from the coldness around her.....she giggles slightly at his gentle touch....

she suddenly stops, mouth wide open recognizing who it is....." David!!!! why have you brought me here? what do you want...?"

he puts his finger across her mouth "shhhh.....don't worry...I think you'll enjoy what I have planned for you...."

her eyes widen as he straddles the poor girl......fingers at the ready next to her underarms.....

<1....2.....3> he thinks to himself before he lunges in tickling her underarms intensely......stroke her right gently....causing her too relax and giggle slightly then her left rough....causing her to arch to twist to try evade.....

"NNOOO>...Please stop.......HAHAHAHHAHAHA" She laughs hysterically......but strangely wants him to continue.....her eyes rolling back....she can do nothing but laugh......

Beginning too her right side ribs......continuing to tickle her left underarm with the same intensity as before....she can't take it....what will she do? can she last this,......she hopes so.....she loves it...but it's too much for her to take.....

he gets up....."so tell me Emily....are your feet as ticklish as your upperbody?" he reaches down onto th e ground picking up too light...feathers.......her eyes widen at the thought of it touching her but....she can't stop it...her toes wiggle to try and evade...but can't....he strokes gently on her left foot with the feather while gently stroking her between the toes and the arch of her right foot with his tongue........

"HHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH....not my feet, please, please I beg you.....anywhere but my feet..."

silence,......he looks up to see a slight puddle forming round her pleasure area.....and her thong's soaked.....

he gets up while stroking her left foot still and tears the thong from her body...........

he leans down towards her pleasure area and begins to tickle up her inner and upper thigh with his tongue while tickling her stomach with his right hand......

she laughs...she cries, she moans.....what other emotions does he want from her......

he slowly moves the feather away from her foot...and strokes her nipples gently with it....this sends so many feelings through her...

her heads feeling< that tickles....but it sooo nice....please stop....but keep going,.,....>

he decides the second wish would be more appropriate....and he continues across both of her nipples...the light touch of the gentle feather over her erect nipples sends huge shoots of what feels like electrical excitement through her body down to her pleasure area....
he leans down and begins to lick her clit very gently, very orgasmic.....

she begins to moan.....and giggle at the same time......
the pleasure is to much for her...so she can only think it......he continues.....

she gets even wetter....and arches up......as a shoot of pleasure goes thru her body....she thinks she's going to cum.....but he stops...why? is he trying to kill her? no.....

He gets up and slides his penis into her......with a sharp moan.....her eyes roll back.......

gently he thrusts up her body

after 15 minutes she renches back on restraints gripping th leather cuffs and arch's her body...
"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" she explodes with this huge...unbelievable orgasim.....
the feeling last's for ages....what seems like hours.....but she doesn't care the more the better......

he stops....and stands Zipping up his trousers..

"did you enjoy that Emily?"

"oh yes...."she pants as she tries too catch her breath after the tremendous orgasm....

"then i'll see you tomorrow...and we can do it again....."

he winks as he leaves the room...

*drip...drip....drip*

THE END

Last edited:
Please tell me there is a part 2? :( I loved it! Got my blood boiling and ohhhhhh those throbs! :p

hehe I've finally decided to write a part two to this, hopefully this time my writing is slightly better with a lot less mistakes. I'll post the finished article soon

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back