• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Professor and the Hippies (part 3 FFF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here it is folks, Nick and I just got done with part 3. Again, I apologize for HM2. If it wasn't for Nick, I wouldn't of gotten to post this for you guys. He's the true genius behind this story, not me, I'm just the writer for hire lol!

by
Nickdust and Jersey_tickler

One hour later, from the time Barbara passed out and was brought down to the Playroom.

Barbara opened her eyes ever so slightly, hoping that she was waking up from a very bad dream. But when she got a better look at her surroundings, the groggy professor realized it wasn't a dream, but a reality nightmare. She was no longer lying on the couch, but instead standing on a rug with her arms above her head and her wrists cuffed to shackles that hung from the ceiling. Barbara also noticed her ankles were tied together by Ivy's shawl. Her gaze shifted to the rest of the floor, noting that the rest of it was gray concrete. That made her feel a little relieved, because otherwise her poor bare feet would be cold if they weren't planted on the warm rug.

Barbara: Deep breaths...keep it together, Barbara. They have to let you out of here eventually. Though her voice sounded confident, Dr. Kensington knew she was only whistling past the cemetery. Deep down, she shuddered at what her crazed students might do to her in this position. If only she wasn't so damned ticklish...
Then Barbara heard footsteps and wondered who it could be, but her bondage prevented her from turning around to see the owners of the footsteps. She had a feeling it was the same four people that had her pinned down to the couch earlier. Once they spoke, her suspicions were confirmed. Both Violet and Farran walked around, shit-eating grins on their faces, to see Barbara face to face.

Farran: Look, Barbie's awake.

Violet: Hello Professor, did you have a nice nap?

Barbara: Ms. Starr, you know there is no way you're ever getting away with this, right? Expulsion is going to be the last problem you have to worry about, let me assure you right now.

Violet walked over to Barbara and ran her fingers soothingly through the captive professor's blonde hair.

Violet: Don't worry your pretty head, Professor, we're just trying a different position before we take things to the next level.

Next level? Dr. Kensington definitely didn't like the sound of that.

Barbara: Listen, I'm flattered that you feel this way about me, I really am, but this isn't right!

Farran walked over to join Violet and whispered in her friend's ear. Violet gave a sly smile as she did so.

Violet: You're right, Farran, Barbie does need a kiss. Let's both kiss her though, since she has two cheeks.

Both girls stood on either side of Barbara. Then they leaned forward and kissed each cheek. The professor cringed, as she didn't like it one bit.

Farran: Hmmm, Barbie has sweet cheeks, let's do that again.

They did so, but instead of planting just one more, they smacked their lips repeatedly, planting big wet kisses on her blushing cheeks.

Barbara groaned, this was beyond inappropriate. They were her students and had no business being lezzy with their teacher. This was taking the idea of student admiration entirely too far in her book.

Barbara: If you spent as much time studying as you did making out with other women, maybe you'd actually graduate from this place!

Farran: Awwww, that hurts Professor.

Voice: If you think that hurts, try this on for size.

Barbara recognized that voice, it belonged to Ivy. But she couldn't see Ivy, as she wasn't in sight. But she soon felt Ivy's huge hand firmly smack her khaki clad rear.

Barbara: Heeeeey!

Ivy grabbed at Barbara's left rear cheek and gave a tiny chuckle as her captive vainly tried to squirm away.

Ivy: What a nice firm ass, you have, Barbie. I guess being uptight has some advantages, ha ha ha!

The other two girls cracked up at their leader's joke, although Barbara didn't find it too amusing.

Barbara: That won't be so funny when you're all in jail!

Ivy: Ha, if you thought that was bad, tell me what you think about this.

The tall raven haired Amazon walked over to a table and picked up what looked like a large spanking paddle and held it up for Barbara to see. The professor gasped and tried to take back her last statement.

Barbara: Ms Green...Ivy! You know I wasn't serious about that!

Ivy: Too late for apologies now, Barbie, I'm going to show you how we haze, Delta Gonzo style!

Walking behind Barbara once again, Ivy continued to speak to her captive, who was redefining the term scared shitless. Dr. Kensington had heard a few horror stories about sorority initiations and had no desire to find out first-hand how it really was.

Ivy: What do you think, girls, should I give her three or five smacks?

Barbara: Please, I was kidding...really!

Ivy: Ah, what the hell, let's be adventurous and make it ten.

Barbara: Ten?! Violet, you're not going to let her do this to me, are you?

Ivy: Hell, I'll even count to ten before giving you the first one. One, Two, Three.

Barbara: I said I'm sorry! What do you want, money?

Ivy: Four, Five, Six.

Barbara: Take my class next semester! I'll give you an A this time!

Ivy: Seven, Eight, Nine

Barbara: Anything you want, name it just don't hurt me!

Ivy: TEN!

Barbara bit her lip and braced herself for the worst. But the worst never came. Instead, it was just a very light smack that didn't even hurt Barbara. Laughing to herself, Ivy came around to face Barbara again. The poor professor was sweating bullets, half-expecting another blow.

Ivy: Ha, ha, ha, I knew I could mind fuck you. I bet if someone pointed to your shirt and said you had a coffee stain, you'd look wouldn't you, Barbie? True, you may be book smart with your Ph.D, but you lack common sense and are so easily tricked. I guess not getting laid much, and being conservative will do that to a woman, hehe!

Barbara didn't like being degraded like this, and felt obligated to defending herself.

Barbara: Now you listen here! I've dedicated my life to helping young people, you oversized pervert!

Ivy smirked, she was cute when angry.

Ivy: If I were you, I'd be more concerned about what we have in store for you, next, instead of talking back to your captors.

Barbara was concerned about that, but at the same time didn't want to throw more fuel in the fire. Realizing they were going to torture her again, anyway, the blonde professor figured she might as well get it over with. Maybe if she got them to open up, talk about something other than tickling, feet or Barbie! Barbara had loathed that name ever since her long-ago high school days. She wanted to be respected for her intellect, not her blonde hair!

Barbara: Ok, I’m sorry. Ivy, you’re obviously a bright young woman. When you’re not…ummm, tying people up in your basement, what are you majoring in? What really interests you?

Ivy: Good question! As you might be aware of, Professor Barbie, I'm getting my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. I plan on one day becoming a sex therapist, because of.... Well, let's face it, I'm a nympho maniac and almost everyone knows that. That being said, I think a little psychological tickle torture is in order for Phase 2, don't you agree?

Before Barbara could answer, Ivy carefully snatched her thick framed glasses off. Barbara was nearsighted, so luckily her vision wasn't blurred, but her glasses were expensive and she didn't want them damaged.

Barbara: Don't you dare break those!

Ivy: Be smart, Professor, how can I blindfold you with your dorky glasses on?

Barbara realized that was quite true, but then the horror of what was about to happen sunk into her brain. Blindfold her? She felt something soft cover her eyes, and then she felt it tighten around her head. It was bad enough that she was being held against her will but now she couldn't see anything.

Now, Barbara was really scared, and she gave a tiny whimper in response to her predicament.

Barbara: Please…girls…I don’t like this game!

None of them responded, but she could hear their bare feet slapping against the concrete. Goosebumps began forming up her spine, in anticipation of what was going to happen next. The fear of the unknown was everyone's biggest phobia, even a sophisticated woman like Barbara. Then all of a sudden, she felt ten fingernails dig into her sides. Her analytical mind was of no use in this situation, her education completely irrelevant. While Barbara Kensington prided herself on her excellent command of the English language, the frenzied laughter coming from her mouth was a language anyone could understand: the shrieks and squeals of the hopelessly ticklish.

Barbara: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOOOOP!!!

Violet giggled to herself as she tickled Barbara. Her fingers poked and prodded the older woman's sides, keeping her dear professor in sweet hysteria. Farran was off to the side contemplating where and when to make her move, as soon as Ivy signaled her to do so. The taller girl's plan was for the three of them to not gang tickle her, but to individually attack each one of her ticklish spots one by one. The gang tickling would wait until Alan returned from picking up a special package, by Ivy's request. Barbara who had no idea whatsoever of Ivy's dastardly plan could only shake in her bonds.

Violet: My sweet, adorable teacher, oh how I love your laughter. Music, sweet lovely music.

Her hands moved to Barbara's ribs and she goosed them next. The ribs weren't her most ticklish spot, but she did giggle softly at them being prodded like her sides.

Barbara: Hee heeh hehehe stahahap! I'm hehehehe serious!

Violet: Stop, okay, if you insist.

She did stop, and Barbara began to gulp in air to give her body a chance to catch up. When Violet was convinced that Barbara had gotten enough, she resumed tickling again. Barbara wasn't expecting that and roared with laughter. The shock and awe and not being able to see gave Violet the upper hand. Next, Ivy gave Farran a nod indicating that she was now up to tickle the laughing professor. Farran got really close to Barbara and lightly blew air into her ear. Barbara shrieked, and Farran smiled at being pleased with herself. Facing Barbara, she ran her fingernails slowly down Barbara's alabaster arms, reducing the blonde to low barritone giggles. Then Farran got right in her face and gave Barbara's face a lick that went from her chin up to her nose.

Barbara: Farran! That's...hehehe..uncalled for!!

Farran: You are so sexy, all tied up and helpless, unable to stop us from doing whatever we want, when we want.

Violet handed her a feather and Farran used it to tease Barbara's nose.

Barbara: C'mon, not a feather!

Farran used the feather to tickle Barbara's exposed armpit, and used the fingernails on her other hand to tickle Barbara's remaining armpit.

Farran: Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie, Barbie. Tickling is really the pits, aint' it.

Normally when hearing the word "ain't", Barbara would've corrected her being an English professor. But she was too busy in hysterics to care right now. Farran was now raking her sharp nails at a faster speed, up and down those silky underarms of the very ticklish Dr. Kensington. All the while, the dirty blonde kept taunting and teasing the college professor.

Farran(singing): Ticklish Barbie, watch her wiggle and squirm. Ticklish Barbie, hear her titter and giggle. Ticklish Barbie, watch her boobies as they jiggle.

Barbara: HAHAHAHA MY NAME ISN'T BARBIE YOU WENCH!

Farran: Awwww, what's wrong, Barbie, you don't like my song. I think I'm onto something, imagine how much I could make off that jingle.

Violet: We should do a music video, of you and I singing while tickling her. Barbie's laughter can be the chorus, hehe!

Barbara, who watched MTV back in the 90s, including Beavis and Butthead, was not keen on being the star of any music video recorded by these dirty minded hippies.

Ivy had other ideas though, and thought of a good mind fuck to really drive the captive professor insanely mad. Padding over on her big bare feet, she opened a drawer and withdrew a pair of scissors. Then she signaled for Farran and Violet to disperse, so that she could have plenty of room. Using one hand, she brushed Barbara's bangs away from her eyes.

Ivy: Much better, now you don't look like Cousin It from The Addams Family, ha ha ha.

Barbara scowled at Ivy's remark, but it did feel good that she didn't have hair in her face anymore.

Ivy: You know, you're a unique brand of Barbie, Barbie. Do you wanna know why?

Barbara shook her head slowly.

Ivy: Because a Barbie doll's hair doesn't grow back. You, my fair haired friend, your hair will grow back.

The English professor gulped, not liking where this was going. Then she heard the opening and closing of scissors, and she cringed.

Ivy: So, if I give you a haircut, it will eventually grow back.

She snipped the scissors open and closed again, close to Barbara's ear, terrifying her in the process.

Barbara: Please! I can't go back there after you do a hack job on my hair!

Ivy: C'mon Barbie, I think short hair would look great on you. With short hair, you can look like Hope Lange.

Violet: Who's Hope Lange?

Ivy: A not so big named actress, who played Charles Bronson's mugged and murdered wife in Death Wish.

Farran: My boyfriend and I watched Death Wish once, and then the sequel. I liked that one better, he actually found the guys who raped and killed his daughter. As opposed to the first film, where he never found the culprits who killed his wife.

Ivy: Now that you mention it, Jeff Goldblum played one of the muggers who killed Hope Lange, it was his first film too.

But then she realized that she was getting off topic to say the least and returned to her plan to fuck with Barbara.

Ivy: Now, let's chop off these lovely locks, shall we?

She stretched out a long lock of hair and opened the scissors as if preparing to cut it.

Barbara: Think this over, Ivy...please.

Ivy: Snip, snip, snip!

As Barbara prepared herself for the worst haircut ever, she heard the scissors make a snipping sound. Then another. And then she felt cool air on her upper body torso. Ivy had cut off her camisole, not her hair.

Ivy: Hahaha, you really thought I was going to give you short hair, eh? No, I think cutting off your cami is better than ruining perfectly gorgeous hair.

As relieved as she was at not getting her hair cut, Barbara still didn't like the idea of being clad in her bra, which showed off her huge cleavage.

Ivy: Whoa baby, look at those perfect boobs, all snug in your creamy bra.

Violet: Now that's what I call a double barrel slingshot! I never wear one though, I like my girls to have their freedom, like my pretty feet.

Farran: I wear a bra sometimes, but not always.

Ivy: Alright ladies, enough talk, why don't you attack that cute tummy next. I'm going to roll a joint, if you wanna hit it, you have to tickle that tummy good, first.

Violet and Farran loved smoking pot, and Violet was in the mood for some more. So she and Farran got on either side of Barbara and moved their fingers in slowly.

Farran: It's attack of the tummy time now, Barbie!
Barbara: Keep your hands off of me, sicko!

As her tormentors inevitably closed in, Dr. Kensington could only suck in her stomach muscles in anticipation of what was to come..

The two girls plunged their fingers into Barbara's stomach and began to tickle away at the pale skin. Barbara once again found herself in a high pitched giggle fit, as the sharp fingernails gently scratched the surface. She struggled wildly to escape the tickling fingers, but they were relentless, exploring every inch of sensitive tummy.

Barbara: Heheheheeeeep don’t tickle me anymore!! I’m losing hahahahahhehehe my mind!

Violet: You have such soft skin, Professor, it's so soft.

Farran: And so very pleasing to the touch!

Barbara bit her lip. Granted, they weren't tickling her, but she knew it was coming. They were in their lesbian or bisexual mode, whatever their preference was…she didn’t want to know. Sure enough, she felt one of the girls draw a circle around her navel area. Since Barbara was still blindfolded, she didn't know if it was Violet or Farran. Frankly, she didn't care, because it didn't change the fact that it tickled like hell.

Violet: Circle, circle, dot, dot, what a cute belly Barbie's got!

Farran cracked up at her friend's rhyme, and then started to draw imaginary zig zags along Barbara's abdomen, while conjuring up a rhyme herself.

Farran: Criss, cross, apple sauce-

Barbara: Waaaahaahahahaha, grow up! Ahhahahahaha keep your fingers hahaha out of there!

Farran's right hand masqueraded as a spider and she used her fingers to climb up Barbara's bac.

Farran: Spider's crawling up Barbie's spine.

Barbara: Eeeeeep..is this the fifth hehehehehehe grade?!

Farran: Cool breeze.

Then she softly blew air onto Barbara's neck, and then reached down to cup both of Barbara's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze.

Farran: Tight squeeze.

Barbara: Don’t touch me there, you damn dirty hippie!

Violet: Barbie's got some big boobies, doesn't she girls?

Farran: I don't know, Vi, I can't get a good look with that annoying bra in the way.

Barbara had a bad feeling about this. Something told her that she'd be totally topless in a matter of seconds. But Ivy had a better idea.

Ivy: No Farran, leave the double barrel slingshot on. At least for now.

Then she snickered and walked over to Violet and whispered into her ear, so that Barbara couldn't hear. Then she did the same to Farran. Violet grabbed a feather from the table and then went to stand in front of Barbara. Holding the feather in her outstretched hand, she scraped the feather along the alabaster skin in a zig zag fashion.

Barbara: Hahahahahahaha!! You’ve hehehehe done eheheheheheeNOUGH, release me!

Violet: Awwww, what's wrong, Professor, don't you like Mr. Feather?

Barbara: Almost as much as people who decide to give inanimate objects names! This childish teasing was driving her almost as insane as the damned tickling..who were they to treat her like a little ticklish girl?

Violet: Too bad, because he really likes you. But do you know what Mr. Feather likes the most?

Barbara was afraid to ask, not sure she'd like the answer to that question.

Violet: Mr. Feather looooves ticklish BELLYBUTTONS!

The hippie girl swirled the feather into Barbara's soft innie. The professor went mad into hysteria, it was her second most ticklish spot.

Barbara: OHOHOH SHIT!!

The dignified professor broke into full-fledged hysterics and profanity as Mr. Feather explored her perpetually-hidden bellybutton.

Violet: Awwww, what a cute little ticklish innie, cutchie, cutchie coo!

Barbara: NOOOO HEHEHEHEHE I GIVE UP JUST NOT THERE!!!

Violet: Guess who also loves ticklish bellybuttons?

Barbara was too busy laughing to articulate an answer, although she did attempt to do so.

Barbara: NOBODY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOBODY ELSE PLEEHEEHEHEHEHEASE!!

Violet: Viooooleeet looooves ticklish BELLLLLYBUUUTTTTONS!

Farran pushed aside Barbara's long blonde hair and began tickling the base of her neck with both hands. The once sophisticated and mild mannered English professor was now on the brink of ticklish insanity. She roared with laughter and blabbered incoherently, raving like a lunatic undergoing shock therapy. Only the tiny shocks Barbara received were from the tremors through her skin. Tears ran down her eyes and her cheeks began to flush, but luckily she had decided against putting on mascara while dressing for work this morning. Ivy let them go on with their charade for another five minutes and then politely told the girls to stop. Then Ivy approached Barbara and pressed a water bottle to her lips and helped get her hydrated. After Barbara had a few gulps, Ivy dumped the rest of it on Barbara's head.

Barbara: YOOOOW, what the hell was that for?

Ivy: Too cold, oopsie, sorry about that.

The Amazon chuckled as she watched her captive shiver before her. Then she saw that some of the water had trickled down to Barbara's bra clad breasts, her nipples practically ripping through the fabric. Then her gaze shifted down to Barbara's naked size tens. Ivy loved the sight of the professor's feet poking out of her khakis. The juxtaposition of Barbara's dark brown pants and her pale bare feet was highly erotic, being that Ivy was a sucker for contrasting colors. As much as she liked the sight of Barbara barefoot in dress pants, Ivy was more interested in what was underneath them. Very slowly, the raven haired girl started to unbuckle Barbara's belt.

Barbara: Ivy, no, I'm not like that! Please, leave my pants on!

Ivy: Awwww, don't be shy, we're all girls here.

Then Ivy slowly tugged the belt free from the loops. Once it came off, she tossed the belt to the floor. Barbara heard the cling of her belt hitting the floor and she cringed as Ivy undid the fastener and slowly unzipped the pants.

Ivy: Time to solve the biggest mystery of English Lit, what color underwear does Dr. Kensington have on?

Barbara: THAT’S all you got out of English Lit, the color of my underwear?

Very swiftly, Ivy opened the flaps and yanked Barbara's pants down to her ankles. Then she and the girls stepped back and admired the sight before them. Violet cooed, Farran gave a whistle and Violet snickered.

Barbara: Pull them back up right this instant!

Barbara had on cheetah panties, which were high cut. But nevertheless they looked stunning on Barbara's figure, especially to her captors. She tried to close her legs, to preserve some semblance of dignity in front of her students. It wasn’t working.

Ivy: Well, well, well, and here I was expecting you to have matching panties.

Farran: Oh la la, our Barbie doll is secretly a wild cheetah.

Violet: And it just so happens to be a jungle in here, hehe.

Barbara: How dare you strip me like this? Don't you know it's sexual harassment, you can't do this to me!

Barbara's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Never in the five years of being a college professor, did she think that she'd be in a state of undress like this in front of students. The panties had been a gift from her last boyfriend and were the only clean pair in her drawer that hadn't gone into her laundry hamper. She shivered in her bra and panties, not thinking that her situation could get any worse.

Until she felt Ivy's fingers unfasten her bra and then felt cool air on her now bare nipples. Giving a scream, she then felt Ivy's large hand clasp her mouth.

Ivy: Now, you just got underwear on, ha ha ha.

Barbara (muffled): Oh God, noooooo!

Violet: Ooooh, yes, A plus tits!

Farran: Now she's Big Boobie Barbie, hehe!

Barbara whimpered softly through Ivy's hand, and then felt it go away. Ivy then placed her hands on Barbara's breasts, massaging them slowly.

Ivy: Oh my, these are real too. Nothing takes the place of all natural.

Barbara: For the last time, this is..oooooh..mmmm..inappropriate!

Her protests grew ever more confused- this kind of thing wasn’t supposed to happen!

Ivy: Time for a game, girls, it's called Bounce Barbie's Boobies, me first.

Giving the glorious tits a squeeze she jiggled them up and down, while humming the lyrics to I Touch Myself. Barbara didn't know if she was repulsed or turned on, it was a Jekyll and Hyde moment. Her logical mind shuddered at the reality of what was going on here, the complete and utter humiliation…and yet another part of her was starting to like this just a little bit.

Barbara: Ohhhhhhh…I’m not ahhhhhhh lesbian, get your hands off!

Ivy: Hey ladies, why don't you tickle her killer legs while I play. Then you can each have a turn.

Farran and Violet wasted no time getting to their knees and running their fingernails from Barbara's thighs all the way down to her shins. More goosebumps formed and Barbara even gave a tiny moan. It was involuntary, but still a natural reaction to her girls being fondled and caressed. Her laughter returned as well due to the leg tickling. Things were going downhill for the ticklish professor in a hurry.

Barbara: Oooooh! Hahhahahahaha I waaahaahahaant my clothes baahaahaack NOW!

This is rapidly developing into perhaps the best tickling series ever - even rivalling the ledgendary Samantha Storm!
Can't wait for Part 4!

Whoa, slow down there, Jack :)

I appreciate the sentiment, I do, but Samantha Storm. That's a huge wall to fill, sir, and Suikoden (fellow writer and pal) is a far better writer than me lol! But it's funny you mentioned Samantha Storm though, because I think Nick and I will be heading to Europe for our next adventure!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back