• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first, hopefully good, and mostly fiction, story!

onomonopeia

TMF Expert
I just want to start by saying this is my first story. I'm not typing it in a word processor, I havn't brainstormed much at all, I'm just letting it come out right here.

This story is probably 15%-20% non-fiction, and the rest fiction/fantasy. This does pertain to my life, but most of the events that will occur in this story havn't/will probably never happen, and even the ones that did I have slightly tweaked :p.

Please Enjoy.

We grew up together. We weren't ever in the same class, nor really even in the same age group. We were about 3 years apart, which seems like a big difference when your younger. I can't really say I had a crush on her when I was younger... Hell I can't even really say I thought she was cute. That was because my eyes were mostly on her sister. Her sister was always a grade ahead of me. She developed very fast and was very thin. She had a gorgeous body and a nice cup size, even by middle school. As we grew up, it turned out her sister was a real bitch, and I realized that was never going to change. It was almost an adult moment when I realized, "yes she is hot, but I would never want to date her because she is so rude."

As we got older, I ended up moving across town, so we split apart even further, not that we were ever really close. I still visited from time to time as I had other friends to see too (I grew up with 12 kids on the same block). There for a while life got so busy with work and school that I didn't talk to her or see her for months. One night I went to her dads for dinner (Her cousin is my best friend, and we hang out all the time). Of course she was at dinner, and as soon as I walked in, my jaw dropped. There she was, in a knee length skirt that really showed off her legs and her bust. I couldn't believe my eyes. We sat and talked, and caught up, and I couldn't believe how much she had grown. I had heard about her flings, new boy friends, school, etc... but it was just nice to talk to her. While we were there, one of our other friends came by with their kid who was 1 year old. She watched the kid diligently, and as we sat on the couch she said "I know I am young but I really want kids. I just hope they have red hair, you know?" She giggled slightly and smiled at me. Unfortunately, me having medium brown hair, I knew she wasn't talking about me, but her latest boyfriend/fling, who happened to have red hair. At that point I threw in the towel and accepted the fact that she is a girl that I would never be with, no matter how beautiful I thought she was.

Sometime later was her high school graduation. Was I invited? Of course I was invited, I had grown up with her and was still considered a family friend. I sat and watched the whole spiel, and luckily she graduated as saludictorian. I got to watch her on stage, in another extremely cute dress that did a great job at showing off her well developed body. As the ceremony commenced, we were walking out and I looked over at her. My insides jumped with perverted joy as I noticed her right nipple had completely slipped out of her dress. I don't know how or when it happened, but at that point I assumed I was one of the luckiest men alive. Being the gentleman that I am, I couldn't let her walk around like that. As we were walking I turned and gave her a hug, while discreetly whispering in her ear that her right boob was coming out of her dress. I couldn't see her face but she briskly swept her right arm in between us to readjust. As we disengaged, her face was slightly red, but she managed to muster a slight smile and mouth the words "Thank you".

After that point, I didn't see or hear from her much. I would see her at dinner at her dads, but she was always tied up in other boys, partying, and doing the whole renegade teenage drinking/partying thing. Again I reminded myself that she would only be a fantasy, and never a reality for me.

As time went on I focused more on work and school. I obtained my associates with 100 credits in just 3 short years, and that was with working full time. After that I focused on working, just trying to make money and better myself. I always want to be better, as one of my biggest flaws is that I am never good enough for myself. Finally, my hard work paid off, and I bought my first house.

I don't know how the housing market is where you live, but I was able to pick up a beautiful 2,200 sq. ft., 4 bed, 2.5 bath house on a 5th of an acre for just the income of a 23 year old. I was finally fully supporting myself. I paid for my car, my phone, all my bills, no longer lived with my mother, I was proud... but as usual, it still wasn't enough.

I held house warming parties. Had friends from work, old friends from "the block", friends from school. After I got settled in I was starting to get depressed again. When I moved across town my girlfriend decided to leave me because I couldn't afford to house her with me (she worked a minimum wage part time job while going to school), and said she didn't want a long distance relationship. Who knew 30-45 minutes across town was long distance. One Saturday afternoon, as I'm cooking myself some lunch, I felt extremely lonely. Friends were all busy and out of town, and I had worked on the house since I moved in do I decided it was just time to relax. I would loaf, the whole weekend. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Just as I sat down to eat, my phone buzzed for a text.

When I checked my phone I couldn't believe who it was. It was her, the girl I had accepted that I would never experience because she was on a different level of life than I was. She partied, I didn't. She drank, I don't (much anyhow). She was still a teen, I was well into my twenties. The stars and moons must've been aligned. She asked what I was doing, and wanted to see if she could come over and see my new place as she hadn't been able to make it to any of the house warming parties. Of course I obliged as I hadn't seen her in a very long time and still though about her from time to time. She informed me she got off at 5 and would be over by 6:30, and I gave her the directions.

Since my house was still so new, it was extremely clean. I just had to do some light tidying up. I ran to the store to buy some things for dinner in case she decided she was hungry. I wanted to impress, I wanted to look good and feel good doing it. I showered, shaved, threw in my contacts and put on a nice pair of jeans and a collard shirt. After waiting about twenty minutes, my phone rang. "I'm outside." I went to the door and she was just getting out of her car. It wasn't a super nice car, just a plain "college student" car. One of those "from point A, to point B." Luckily that night, point B was my house. Once she got into the light of my doorstep, I couldn't help but beam. She was beautiful. Her hair was done with slight curls that brushed her face as she walked, and her hair ran down almost to her chest. I love long flowing hair. I smiled and gave her a friendly hug and invited her inside.

I immediately began to show her around the house. I did not take her up stairs specifically so that hopefully the subject of seeing my bedroom would come up later in the evening. I try to rely on reverse psychology sometimes, pitiful, I know. We entered the kitchen and she sat down on one of the bar stools. Thats when I first noticed what she was wearing. It was quite cold outside, but she was wearing white booty shorts that were so tight they could have been painted on. She also wore a light brown very loose t-shirt, the kind that some times they let the collar fall over their shoulders. Her white shoes with ankle socks and white shorts really accented her lightly browned legs. I had to peel away. "Would you like something to drink?" She said she wanted a rum and coke. She had heard that I made a very delicious rum and coke. I replied, "Your only 19, I can't condone underage drinking!" I was half kidding, but also serious as I don't really believe in underage drinking... She leaned forward and put her palms on her chin and her elbows on the counter. Inadvertently her loose collard shirt also fell over her left shoulder exposing her perfectly soft shoulder and the majority of her pearl white bra strap. "Please! Just one!" She said in sort of a pouty face. At that point I couldn't resist. I mixed her one of the best drinks I've made, and slid it over to her. She smiled and swung the collar of her shirt back up over her shoulder.

"I love your house! I want to go into the living room again." I obediently followed. As we entered, she immediately drew her attention to the DVD's. "Lets watch this! I love this movie!" She exclaimed. I didn't even know what movie it was. It looked like a sappy chick flick that I must have accidentally taken from my ex girlfriend. I agreed and put it in. Without saying a word we both decided it would be best to sit on the large love-sac in the corner. I loved it as it was so comfy, and this was my first time sharing it with a girl. My stomach had butterflies. We sat and watched. We were sitting together, close, flirting and tickling each other. Without warning she leaned over and her lips met mine. We made out for so long I lost track of time. I didn't care, at that point nothing mattered.

As we were kissing she let off to whisper in my ear, "I've been so wet since I decided to come over." At that point I immediately began to navigate my tongue from her neck down her body. I kissed, licked, and teased every part. I slowly removed her top, caressing her almost perfect boobs. She giggled as I lightly sucked on her nipples. I slowly removed her pants and began kissing, lower, lower, lower. As I removed her boy shorts, I was delighted to see she was completely shaved. This was the way I like it, especially when I go down. I kissed all around and massaged her legs with my warm hands. She couldn't help but squirm slightly in the love-sac as I kissed around and around. I finally took the plunge and began to lick. She moaned and arched her back and immediately began to breathe harder. I hadn't gone down on many girls, but she tasted like heaven. It was so delicious I couldn't stop. The combination of her flavor and her beautiful body was something I couldn't resist any longer.

After I had eaten her to 3 orgasms I invited her up to my bedroom. She nodded lightly with a sexy smile. She slowly walked up the stairs as I stayed a few stairs behind to watch her. She had a beautiful ass. She doesn't go to the gym, I guess it was just natural beauty. We both walked into my bedroom kissing. My clothes came off one by one before we hit the bed. I couldn't believe how long I was lasting. It was almost as if I had prepared myself just for her. As our bodies melted into each other, she came again, twice. Her body was so beautiful, it was almost as if this was my first time again, like I had never seen it before. As I was ready to come I pulled out. She immediately sealed her lips around my shaft and lightly groped my sack. I came harder than I had ever before. It was like a new reality that I had discovered. I warmed up the shower to clean up, and after I was done washing she got in with me. I didn't think she could get any more beautiful, until her skin was wet with water. "Wash me" she pleaded. Again, obediently, I followed. I felt up her entire, sudsy body. I teased her nipples and she giggled. After she rinsed we got out and dried ourselves. "I'm really tired," she exclaimed, and walked to the bed and crawled under the warm covers, wearing nothing. I put my boxers on and crawled in on the other side. she rolled over, slung her right arm and leg over me, kissed me lightly on the cheek, and laid her head down on my shoulder. We both quickly fell asleep, wrapped in each others warmth.

The End.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back