• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat's Punishment

TicklerRickler

Cat’s Punishment​

Her ankles are tied to the bed. She is sitting up, with her arms tied and unable to move above her head. She looks nervous, but not scared yet. She is ticklish, I know. But she can resist it. So I must break through the resistance, and I will.
I move to her and unstrap her shoes, then pull them slowly off. Next come her socks. I raise a finger and slowly wiggle it. She looks at me defiantly. My finger moves toward her foot and when it touches, she jerks a little, but she has braced herself. She can take this.
My finger slowly and gently begins to scratch her bare sole. It tickles, but she maintains her composure, fighting off the urge to tug away. She is determined not to give me the satisfaction.
I gently scratch up her foot to her toes and begin working my way across and under them. I look at her face. She’s concentrating, I can tell, and there’s the hint of something behind her eyes, but she’s refusing to smile or react at all.
The single finger on her left foot is joined by four more and then my other hand reaches out to scratch her left. I step things up but scratch harder, too, and faster. It comes unexpectedly, making her jerk again, and I think I see the hint of a smile touch the corners of her lips briefly before she forces it away.
This torture continues for a few minutes, but she holds steady. Time to switch tactics.
I happen to know that while her feet are ticklish, there are areas of her body which are even more so. I see poorly-hidden relief in her eyes when I stop tickling her feet. Then I move upward.
I hop up on the bed and straddle her legs. We look each other in the eyes. “Do your worst,” hers seem to say. I hardly needed an invitation, as that was my plan, anyway.
My hands move to her sides, slip under her shirt, then just stay there, touching her soft, warm, smooth skin but otherwise doing nothing. Her breathing is almost too even now, as if she’s preparing herself for the onslaught, and we continue to hold each other’s eyes. She’s trying to see if she can tell when I’ll strike and I’m looking for an indication that she’ll break.
A moment later, the strike comes as my hands begin gently massaging her sides. It seems to take her by surprise because she gasps and jumps and a smile lights up her face. She starts to squirm and stifles a giggle, forcing it away, loathe to give me the satisfaction. She can’t stop her squirming, though, and it seems to be impossible for her to push away the smile, too.
My fingers run up and down her sides, then over her waist. Then I begin to attack her left side with my right hand again, while I stick out the pointer finger of my left hand and begin to circle her bellybutton. She looks up at me, fear finally in her eyes, silently pleading with me not to do it. I’ve got her.
My right hand discovers how ticklish her ribs are and I start vigorously scratching them. She nearly laughs again, but forces it away once more. “Give in,” I say, the first actual words either of us has spoken during this tickle torture. “Give in and maybe I’ll leave your bellybutton alone.”
A look of defiance meets my gaze for a moment. “Fine,” I say and the wiggling finger moves a little closer to her bellybutton.
She realizes that she doesn’t have a chance. Her ribs and bellybutton are both way too ticklish and she knows that she will never be able to fight an onslaught to both at once. There’s some resignation in her eyes as she gives in.
She starts to giggle and once she lets herself go, she can’t stop. “Okay, fa-hahahaha-ine,” she laughs. “Ye-heeheehee-hou win!” She’s giggling helplessly now, writhing under my touch.
I smile in satisfaction. “Pleheeheeheeheease stohahahahahahap!” she begs, but the tickling continues. While my right hand continues torturing her ribs, I move the finger closer to her bellybutton. She looks at me fearfully.
“You promised,” she says, fear making the laughter fade away for a moment.
“No I didn’t,” I reply smoothly. “I said ‘maybe’.” And with that, my finger slides into her bellybutton. And starts wiggling mercilessly.
She gasps and jerks away, but then begins to buck forward, backward and side-to-side and resumes her helpless laughter. “Oh, Gohahahahahahad, no!” she cries. “Please, nohohohohoho mohohohohohore!!!”
But she deserves this. And thinking about how much she deserves it just makes me want to make it worse. My hands give her a slight break by starting to run up and down her sides again. By now she’s broken and can no longer resist the need to giggle as my fingers torture her mercilessly. Her protests stop, too, and I actually think she’s beginning to like this. I hop down and move around behind her, just to get a different angle. My fingers move into her smooth armpits and start tickling them. I discover that they’re not nearly as ticklish as her ribs, so after a little while of making her giggle here, I move back down and start working on her ribs again. She starts giggling helplessly again and squirming, trying desperately to escape, but she still doesn’t protest.
Then I wrap an arm around her waist to hold her somewhat still and I reach down with my free hand. I gently begin squeezing the inner thigh of her left leg. She jumps and starts laughing harder again.
“I didn’t…hee, hee…even know I…ha, ha, ha…I was ticklish there!” she volunteers and I know from this that I was right. She’s starting to enjoy this. I release her waist and start working on both of her thighs at once. Her laughter becomes even more helpless and she squirms, but she tries to stay with it now, and I know that I haven’t simply won. I’ve gone beyond success.
The tickling continues for a while longer until I realize how exhausted we both are and I let up. She giggles for a moment or two longer and can’t prevent herself from squirming away when I give her one final gentle poke in the side.
It takes her a few minutes to catch her breath, but once she does, I reach up to release her from her bonds. Before I can, though, she looks into my eyes, not with the defiance that I discerned before, but with a new expression. Shyness, I realize, but with an eager twinkle in her eye, too.
“What,” she says, “you’re not gonna try my feet again?”

very nice! and a style I not read in a long time! I think this is a great piece of work, short but I love the exchanges between characters, an enjoyable read! hope to hear more from you! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back