• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SHEENA, QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
How many on this board remember Sheena, Queen of the Jungle? A little girl brought on safari in Kenya by her parents in the 1920’s, she was the expedition’s only survivor. The mystical witch woman of an African tribe raised her. Sheena has the ability to talk to the animals and a complete knowledge of jungle lore. Think of a female Tarzan – that’s the concept.

Sheena first appeared in a comic book in 1938, and had her own book from the 1940s thru at least 1963. She was played on TV by actresses Irish McCalla (1955-1956) and Gena Lee Nolin (2000-2002), and in a movie by Tanya Roberts (1984).

Like Tarzan, Sheena didn’t often wear shoes. Unlike Tarzan, Sheena’s bare feet always made me want to tickle her silly! Here, for your viewing enjoyment, is a series of images: comic book, 1955, 1984, and 2000.

Strelnikov

Attachments

• 1-Sheena-Comic.jpg
    1-Sheena-Comic.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 457
  • 2-Sheena-McCalla.jpg
    2-Sheena-McCalla.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 279
  • 3-Sheena-Roberts.jpg
    3-Sheena-Roberts.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 4-Sheena-Nolin.jpg
    4-Sheena-Nolin.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 382
As I said above, Sheena had her own comic book, but I lost touch with her in 1963. That’s the year I decided that I had outgrown comic books, and I haven’t bought one since. One factor in my decision was that the price went up from 10 cents to 12 cents, and I didn’t figure they were worth the extra 2 cents. Besides, for just 23 cents more, I could buy a paperback book like this one:

Strelnikov

Attachments

• Angel Cover.jpg
    Angel Cover.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 224
And now… (drum roll) …my very first graphic story on the TMF. Our story:

The place is the British Colony of Kenya. The year is 1938. The world economy is in the depths of the Great Depression. Two safari guides, Buthelezi and De Robeck, go in search of the legendary Elephant Graveyard and a fortune in ivory. How better to find it than to be guided by Sheena?

But before she agrees to do it, she’ll need a little convincing…

The best way to view this story is to download the images, arrange them in numerical order, then view as a slide show.

Strelnikov

BTW, De Robeck and Buthelezi bear a close resemblance to Yours Truly and my old friend Vincent, as much younger men. For those who care, the elephant rifles are a .450 caliber Martini cavalry carbine and a .303 Nitro Express BSA sporter (the initials stand for “Birmingham Small Arms” – motorcycles came much later in the company’s history.) You can’t see the holstered handguns, but they’re .455 caliber Colt New Service revolvers.

Attachments

• 01-A Business Proposition.jpg
    01-A Business Proposition.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 522
  • 02-Sheena Captured.jpg
    02-Sheena Captured.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 542
  • 03-On the Trail.jpg
    03-On the Trail.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 440
  • 04-An Escape Foiled.jpg
    04-An Escape Foiled.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 599
  • 05-In Camp.jpg
    05-In Camp.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
(continued)

Attachments

• 06-The Hunters Hunted.jpg
    06-The Hunters Hunted.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 318
  • 07-Interrogation.jpg
    07-Interrogation.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 08-Rescued!.jpg
    08-Rescued!.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 09-You Can't Win.jpg
    09-You Can't Win.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 466
  • 10-In a Lowlife Dive.jpg
    10-In a Lowlife Dive.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 567
Very nice images and story. :feets: I like the way you show their soles have gotten pink from the tickling. :D

Great set of pics, always nice seeing a barefoot jungle girl get tickled

Strel, I think you've found JUST the element that will return jungle queens to prominence in the 21st Century. Everyone knows that in this day and age, heroes have to face the ultimate perils in EVERY episode.

Quicksand, monster snakes, gigantic gorillas, ornery natives with blowguns, overreaching Nazis, and hungry lions were adequate challenges for Sheena in 1945, 1956, and even 1984. But, they're mere bagatelles compared to a determined tickler!

Ah, you've brought back memories, not only of Sheena...but of SHANNA, THE SHE DEVIL, Marvel's '70's jungle queen, who shacked up with Ka-Zar, their Tarzan, in the dinosaur-laden Savage Land at the bottom of the world...and Nyoka, Republic Pictures' jungle serial queen of the early '40s, whose arch foe was a leggy villainess named Vultura, who had a pet gorilla named Satan, and who would undoubtedly have used prolonged foot tickling against our miniskirted heroine, if the censorious Production Code of the period had only looked the other way...

Thanks for the cool comic! ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back