• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished by landlady Paula (Part 2) FF/M Sexual

genset101

TMF Poster
It had been a few weeks since the incident with my wife Mary and our dominant landlady. Her tickling of Mary seemed to have fueled her appetite. Mary and I could hear Ernie every night laughing and carrying on. Paula would tickle his feet for an hour or so and hAVE the exhausted man beg for release. Afterwards, she would often spank him before they would have sex. How I longed to be in Ernie's place. Ernie always had a smile on his face and life went on peacefully. Mary and I got along, and we were doing some tickling though she was not as into it as before.

One night in a winter storm, Paula asked me to move her car to what she thought would be a spot that would give her easier access to the street. We were very friendly and I agreed to move her realtively new car. I did so, and the storm came and went. About a week later, I noticed a singificant scratch on the passenger door. I saw Paula on a Saturday morning coming in with groceries. I helped her in and mentioned the scratch. She asked when I was going to own up to it. I told her it was not me. She smiled and said it had to be me. She wanted my insurance info and I aked if there was something that could be worked out. She said, "I think we both know what has to happen" I was told to report to her basement 2 hours later. She knew Mary was going to her sisters for the day and Ernie was on retreat.

I came down to her basement excited by the prospect of my punishment. I protested it was not me, and Paula said she knew it was. I was the only one who drove the vehicle in that period. She said the damage was $1000.00 if I wanted to pay. I said I would not, and would talk talk to Ernie about it. She was on me in a flash grabbing on my ribs and telling me "I was in for it." She carefully backed me into the corner. I was excited and embarrassed at being cornered by a woman 6 inches shorter than me and 45 pounds lighter. I tried to run right through her but she stuck out her leg and tripped me as I went by. Suddenly, her sister Naomi appeared from up the block. Paula and Naomi smiled knowingly and the 2 grabbed me and ushered me to the coach. Naomi was a big woman and incredbly strong. Naomi got me in a bear hug and squeezed. I fell to the floor with Naomi tickling me everywhere she could. Her nails were long and hard. I was completely helpless in about 5 minutes. Paula immediately re-appeared with many of Ernie's ties. . I was tied face down to the coach with my arms extended forward. Naomi sat across my legs and Paula immediately began stripping me down. She slowly removed my sweat pants and then laugjhingly slid down my boxers. I struggled but I knew it was over.

Paula tied my feet together with more of the ties. The 2 stood over me and laughed. Paula said'"I think you can't wait for your punishment" I was rock hard and would not argue. She laughed and said '"what do we do first. " Paula began scraping her nails on the soles of my feet. Naomi attacked my ribs. I was in sensory overload. Paula said, 'Ok, you know the drill I am sure". Beg for a spanking, and it will happpen.The tickling will stop. I will forget about the car when this is done. I know you did it " I really didn't but it did not matter. My tickling continued. I was too stubborn and proud to be spanked as I excited as I was. Paula said, "I will give you 2 more minutes to agree or I will take a small, soft feather and tickle your balls and penis till you burst." Your choice. Your lucky I don't tell your wife you provoked this whole thing"

I did not know what to do. My inabilty to fashion a response sealed a certain fate. Paula and Naomi turned me over. I was tied to the coach. Paula had a long feather in her hand, and drew it close to my balls. She teasingly withdrew it and said, 'I will bet you the thousand that I will make you explode in less than 3 minutes. " . For some reason, I agreed. She attacked my privates skillfully, up and down,. Naomi said, "make him burst, sis". Paula continued using the feather up and down my balls. She taunted me that I was going to burst. She said she would kiss it in a second. That was it. The hardest orgasm Ii ever had erupted in about a minute.
I lasted 90 seconds from the time of wager. Losing the thousand was worth it. I still was not sure who damaged the car. She never did tell Mary. We lived there another few years and nothing like that happened again. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
hehehe fun story would love a land lady like that

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back