• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They say the tickles are right tonight on Broadway. Thanks again to my ticklee.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Tickling the Footlights.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Ticklegrrrl.
c.2002

As the closing music from West Side Story faded away, Nicole pirouetted twice then lay across the padded table and bent her right leg back and placed her foot to the back of her head. The city skyline shone through her skylight window like brilliant diamonds and created the perfect ambiance to accent her dance. Silence filled the room and she lay in the position for a few moments then got up. Mike stood up applauded, praising her for a wonderful routine. He came over and hugged her tightly.

“Well done! You’ll be a hit on stage!

“I hope so!” She responded, taking a towel to her forehead.

In two days she was opening in West side Story at the newly restored Pantages Theatre and she was very nervous about it. This was her first lead role, her first real break from playing the side-street theatres and she wasn’t going to blow it. She had to be letter and movement perfect.

Mike could see rivulets of sweat lazily meandering down from her halter-top and from her briefs.

“Time for a break…” He said.

“No I have to keep practicing, I have to be perfect.”

“You need a break and that’s all there is to it.” He continued hugging her tightly.
She broke free of his hug and began dancing again. “You don’t understand. I have to keep going, I have to be perfect.

He grabbed her again and she struggled. “You are going to take a break.”

“Let me go!” She protested. She managed to break free again and began dancing around again. He reached out to grab her but she danced away and smiled at him.

“Sorry, you take a break for me.” She smiled.

“Come here you. You work and push yourself too hard.” As he moved closer, she backed away.

“I am not taking a break and you can’t make me.”

Every time she said that it was a challenge to him to make her do what he wanted. Mike approached her closer and once again she pirouetted away. This time he was only able to grab her left side on her ribs just below her breasts. She squealed and laughed and began to run away from him.

He chased her from room to room, going from the kitchen to the bedroom to the music room and so on. Entering the music room, she tripped on one of her dance shoes and fell to the floor right on a huge throw cushion. He was on her in a moment and spider tickling her sides.

“Let go of me and get off! HAHAHAHA!” She laughed, struggling to get out from under him.

“You going to take a break then.”

“No!” She replied forcefully. Now bucking under him.

“Okaaay!” He replied. “Looks like I have to make you take a break!” He took her legs and bent them behind her then taking the sash from her robe, hanging on a chair next to him, he hog tied her.

“Untie me right now! Come on, I have to practice. I go on in two days and it’s probably the one and only shot at the big time I may ever get!”

“Uh, uh! You need to relax and so do these feet. They must be all sweated out in these sneakers. Perhaps I should-

“NOOO!” she screamed. “Leave my feet alone!” she began to buck harder under him and he had to steady himself and get a firmer grip of her legs. With his left hand he began to pick away at the laces of her sneakers and soon they were both undone. Grabbing the heel of her right sneaker he slowly began to remove it from the heel of her now flailing foot. As the sneaker was slowly pulled off he dragged a single finger up the sole, following the sneaker as it came off. She screamed again and began to laugh and her whole body began to shake.

He removed her left sneaker the same way only this time slower and really slowed up when it came to the finger part. She bucked under and tried desperately to free herself.
“No use you struggling, you’re not going anywhere. And neither are these feet for that matter.” He began to tug at the toe of her right ankle sock and slowly began to pull it off her. The fabric was soft and it tickled as it came over the ankle and then over the rounded heel. She tried scrunching her toes to keep it on, but it was too late. With one final tug the sock popped off the toes and they wriggled intensely.

She had size 8 feet, which were very small for her build. Very high dancer arches and very soft, tan skin complimented these. He assumed that her being a dancer, she got used to being barefoot.

“Well, well, what do you have here? A lint covered foot. I can’t have my dancer girlfriend going on stage with a lint covered foot now can I.”

“NOOO!” She screamed once again.” Don’t you dare do-!” Her sentence was cut short by her laughter, as he began to slowly pick the lint off her sole, one piece at a time.
“Hey! I can’t have you going on stage for your big break, with lint covered feet now can I!” He continued to pick the lint off, paying special attention to her arch and the ball of her foot.

The so-called lint removal was complete torture to her and she bucked even more. Her screams were almost non-stop and her laughter was lush and rampant. She knew that there was no lint on her foot, but in her hog-tied state, there was nothing she could do about stopping him.

“I don’t want my Nicole going on stage with lint covered feet!” As he picked off each piece of the invisible lint he blew on her sole to loosen others. His soft breath on her spasming sole mad her laugh even harder now and she was at a frenzied pitch to get away.

Her sole was extremely soft to his touch and he admired the wrinkle free skin and the plump, rounded, spasming toes. He stroked a finger from heel to toes, claiming that he was looking for any lint that he may have missed. Again there was really no lint and the slithering finger made her rocket off the floor. He firmed up his grip again and then spider tickled the tender high arch. She screamed off the Richter scale and tried desperately to free herself from her bondage. Again he spider tickled, only this time he did it to the sock foot and another scream followed by more hearty laughter pierced the room

“Goddammit, don’t do this to me, don- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finishing sentences was nearly impossible for her, as she crumbled into laughter each time.

“Heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeenooooooooooooooonotbetween that's the worst!!!!!hahahahah ahahaahahcan'tstandithahahhaha!”

As he spider tickled the sock covered arch, he also nibbled the toes of her right foot. He could tell that she was on the edge of oblivion and that suited him just fine. Anything to take away the nervousness that she was feeling about her first big role. Anything to get her to relax.

Her entire body jerked and writhed, and her laughter was still off the Richter scale. He had a ball of fire on his hands and he wasn’t about to let her go anytime soon. He had tickled her before, but mostly it was little playful tickles that lasted less than a minute. This was the real thing and he feasted on her reactions. She was doing a different dance now, a dance that he was choreographing, to a tickle tune that he was composing and playing.

“Nooooooooostopstopnotthehtoesanymorehahahahahahahahahahnotthetoesnoooooooooooooooooooooyou'rekillingmehere ahhahahahahhaha!”

“There see, we’re relaxing already! But I have much more to do on your toes; I’ve only just started in fact.

As he stopped she braced herself for the next round of tickling, but it never came. Instead he lifted her off the floor and laid her on the padded table that she was using. Untying her feet, he rolled her over on her back and secured them to the bottom corners of the table. She was fighting him all the way, bucking and writhing with such ferocity that it was all he could do to retain control. Then untying her hands he managed to get them
above her head and secure them there.

He then came around beside her and smiling he leaned over and kissed her. As he leaned back, he produced a black cloth and placed it over her eyes. Her head jerked and she tried to escape the blindfold, but with her limited movement, she was soon sightless.
Nicole jerked, feeling a soft breeze on her left armpit. The breeze came again, only this time it was longer. She jerked once more and pulled at her restraints.

“Magnificent.” He whispered and a flicker of fingernails in her armpit followed this. The fingers effortlessly explored the deep hollows and caressed the virgin skin. The armpit was soft and tender and he could imagine the nerve endings pulsating with every stroke.

Nicole Shot up off the table and screamed even louder than before. “HAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHCAN'TSTANDIT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaTOOTICKLISHSTOPITSTOPIT!”

Reaching over, mike entered her right armpit as well and spider tickled the soft skin. His fingers caressed the deep hollow swirled about. The taught skin was extremely ticklish and his fingers extremely fiendish. He had never felt so soft an armpit in his life and he was thoroughly enjoying every stroke. He imagined these nerve endings like the ones in her left armpit; hypersensitive and pulsating. As his ten torturous fingers roamed at will and everywhere, she bucked like crazy and screamed again.

“Stop it stop it!” She begged. Ahahahahahahahaha mercy p-pleasenoooonhahaha please hahahahahahahaha about to explode nooooooooooooo mercy mercy hahaahaha.” Her head was shaking from side to side, and her whole body violently shook and shivered

“My we are dancing, aren’t we? And yet we are not going anywhere either. Ahhhhhh, you poor girl, does this tickle, hmmmmmmmmm?”

She growled at him and it was as though she had said, ‘you fucking well know it does! Now release me or I’ll free myself and then make you pay!’

He smirked back at her, knowing full well that she wasn’t going anywhere and wasn’t able to do anything about her predicament either. Anything involving loss of control and/or immobilizing her was sheer torture for her, as she was a bit of a control freak and the loss of it now was making her crazy. He was in control now and he was enjoying every minute of it.

“Is there any piano music in this play? I feel like playing the piano right now.” And with that he entered her ribs and began playing to his heart’s content. She rocketed off the table and screamed for him to stop.

“NOOOOOOoHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHNOMORENOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTOOTICKLISHSTOPITSTOPIT!”

Her laughter was music to his ears and he was thoroughly enjoying every scream. He was creating his own west side story and she was starring in it. In fact she was the entire cast and this was just the opening of many acts to come. This in his eyes was her opening night and she would have a very long run. He wasn’t about to close this play anytime soon.

She was bucking all over, bucking head back and forth and her arms were shaking against the restraints. She was breathing hard, bucking her head back and laughing loudly. This was the kind of dance that he really liked and he wanted to make it a long routine.

NOOOOOOoHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHNOMORENOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHCAN'TSTANDIT

“Are we relaxing yet? Are we unwinding all our tensions?”

“NOOOOO!” She screamed, as his fingers again made contact with her tender arches.

He burrowed his fingers into her arches again and bolts of ticklish lightning went ballistic to her brain. She exploded in waves of erratic ticklish agony and abandon, and rocketed off the table. There wasn’t a movement that she hadn’t made at least several times before, and she was making them all over again. She was ticklish dancing to his whirling dervish fingers and she was going insane. He on the other hand was thoroughly enjoying every second of her dance and was planning on providing her with the opportunity for at least an encore or two.

“Noooooo noooooooo please hahahaahahaah I hahahahahaha stop stop hahahahahahah can't take it hahahahahah!!!” She screamed, bucking hard against the restraints, her head snapping back and forth.

Her laughter and writhing was erratic and frenzied. The table shook under her and the room reverberated with her laughter and screams. Her entire body was one massive tickle spot and every nerve ending was sharpened to the finite degree.

He felt her feet getting hotter with each stroke and he could feel the fires building inside her. He had to really tuck her foot under his arm and grip it tight to keep it still. Burrowing his fingers in between her toes he got an intense reaction from her as she rocketed off the table and begged him at the top of her lungs to stop.

“But this is so relaxing, why would you want to stop!” He replied, all the while continuing to play with her tormented toes.

She was top the point of gasping for breath and he knew it. Stopping his assault on her feet, he let her rest and watched as her laughter and writhing subsided. Her laughter faded away to soft giggles and her writhing faded away to slow movement. He watched as she shivered all over, trying to regain her composure and sanity. He decided to end her tickle right then and there, as he didn’t want to blow her chance for the big time. Untying her he sat her up and began massaging her shoulders and other sore areas of her body.

“The day after tomorrow, you will dance into their hearts.” He said. “Just like you danced into mine tonight.”

Last edited:
fabulous

Thanks Scribe, I love my story!!! You're awesome!! I'll be sure to watch my back when I'm in the studio rehearsing. Heehee..

ticklegrrrl

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back