• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Little Mandy (my first post)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
This is my first post on the TMF, hope everyone likes it.

Mandy Moore nervously waited backstage at the MTV Music Awards. She had a performance in about two hours, but still was going crazy. Its not like this was abnormal, no, she was always a nervous wreck before anything, she just could never let the public find out. Out of nowhere, the sexy Britney Spears walked by, and noticed her frightened comrade.
"You okay Mandy?" She asked.
"Me, ya, i'll be fine i guess... oh who am i kidding, i'm always stresssed out and nervous before a performance, i hate being like this!"
"Don't worry Mandy, i had the same problem in my starting years,but then i found a way past it,"
"What! How! Please tell me Brit!" Mandy asked excitedly.
"One word...tickling." Britney whispered.
"No way! I'm waaaay too ticklish, and besides, how the hell does that calm you down anyways?"
"Trust me, i go to this professional place, it's called Stress Tickles, its amazing, i feel great after they tickle me," Britney explained.
"Well how am i gonna get there in time, i'm on in an hour and a half."
"Don't worry...i could tickle you," Britney offered
"i don't know...but i really want to get stress-free...i guess so,"
"Yes!" Britney said excitedly as she led Mandy Moore to her dressing room. Britney soon had Mandy in her dressing room, and locked the door.
"So nobody disturbs us,"
Mandy looked worrried, she was sooo ticklish, all the memories started to flood back into her mind.
"Actually Britney, i think i'm feeling better, i'll go now," Mandy started to head for the door, but Britney quickly cut her off.
"Too late Mandy, i said i'm gonna tickle you and i'm gonna tickle you,"
"Fine, just hurry up," Mandy moaned.
Britney quickly grabbed a pair of long silk socks, and layed Mandy across the couch. She tied her feet together, and her wirsts together,placing them high above her head. Mandy was wearing a mini khaki skirt and a sleeveless green t-shirt, which rode up a bit, exposing an inch or two of her cute tummy.
Britney then went down to her cute little feet, and slowly untied the laces of her shoes. mandy clenched her teeth and shut her eyes, preparing for the onslaught. But britney dragged it out, she slooooowly pulled off Mandy's shoes, and sloooowly peeled off her socks. Mandy knew her feet were bared, she felt the cool air-conditioning against her soft- white soles. Her cute little toes wiggled. Britney then got started. She slowly placed a nail on her left arch, and gently slid it down her sole. Mandy erupted into giggles, already twisting in her bonds. Britney then repeated this on the other foot, same reaction, and then did it on both feet at the same time. This doubled Mandy's sweet childish giggles and swaying movement.
"No more Britney!Heheheheheehehehehe!!!"
"We're just getting started babe," Britney said as she started to scratch her long nails across the cute wrinkled soles.
"Nono!Hahahaahheheheheehpleaseheheehehehehe!!!!!!!"
Britney enjoyed every second of torturing the ticklish teen. She then softened her tickling to soft strokes, which still got a fit of giggles form the popstar. But when she bent down and slowly sucked her big toe, Mandy screamed out, and then fell back to hysterical laughter. Britney continued to lick and suck each of Mandy's toes, causing her to go insane, and go very well close to passing out, Britney wanted to play with Mandy longer, so she let up.
Mandy gasped for breathe,"Thank, thank you Britney,...now untie me,"
"Not yet, that was just the first stop for the tickle train," Britney exclaimed as she started to move to Mandy's upperbody, on the way squeezing under her knees and skittering her nails along her thighs.
"No don'thehehehehehehehe!!"
Britney then straddled Mandy, and Mandy's movement was demolished due to having the larger popstar on her.
"Now...what about those delicious armpits?"
"No no please!!!! Britney don't you dare! i swear i'll..."
But her threats failed, as Britney lowered a nail to Mandy's forearm, and trailed it down into Mandy's hairless and smooth armpit, they were truly an amazing site. Britney gently plopped a nail into her armpits, and then gently stroked all five nails , back and forth, causing Mandy to explode with a mix of laughter and extreme high pitch giggling. Britney repeated on the other armpit, and soon had Mandy close to crying.
"Hahahahahahahahahhehehehhahaaahahahahahaahhhehehehehehehe!!!!!"
Britney then turned the tickling in the left armpit to a soft rubbing, while in the right she quickly drilled her nails into the soft skin.
"Nono!!ahahahahaahahahapleaseeheheheeheehehehbritney!!!!!!!!!!"
Britney continued this torment for a good ten-minutes until Mandy clearly was soon to passing out again.
"How do you like it so far?"
"I can't take anymore, please Britney, pleaseeee!" Mandy begged.
"Don't worry, one more stop for the tickle train,"
Britney didn't say where, but mandy clearly knew. Her mind swelled up. It couldn't get any worse, she was off the scale ticklish in the next area, everywhere..her ribs, sides, belllybutton and most of all her tummy where insanely ticklish! She wouldn't last for long.
Britney started quickly though, and slowly but firmly started to massage Mandy's delicate ribcage through her thin t-shirt which provided very little protection. Mandy was instantly turned into a laughing maniac, her ribs were extremely ticklish and Britney had rubbed her the right way :) Britney turned the massage firmed, and softly probed all the ticklish skin there. Britney then let up, but for only half-a-second as she slid her hands beneath her t-shirt and gooses her tiny sides.
"No!!!!Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!"
This sent Mandy to a new level of laughter and insanity, her sides were perfect for tickling, not too tan, soft skin, and very smooth.
Britney then pushed mandy's shirt just below her breast line to reveal the perfect tummy. equal to her sides in perfect color, soft, smooth, her tummy was baby-sfot but not any fat could be found, nice and firm and flat. britney then wiggled a single nail into her tiny bellybutton as she goosed her left sides with her other side. Mandy screamed out with surprise and ticklishness, she'd never been tickled this much before. Britney then placed both hands at the top of her sides, and quickly skittered the down, she repeated this many times, it caused Mandy to thrash her body around with new found strength. Mandy was sweating, and the worst was soon to come.
"gee Mandy, you have such a soft, cute tummy here, is it by any chance ticklish?" Britney asked.
"No!!!!!!!Britney!!!"
Britney's hands turned into "lobster-claws" as she dug into her soft tummy, sending mandy off the scale. She dug even deeper, Mandy's laughter got louder. She then skittered one hand all across her smooth quivering tummy, as she watched her tummy muscles tiwtich all over the place, with each new touch.
"Nonono!Hahahahahahahahheehehhahahahahahahahhehehehehehehahahaahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!"
Britney kept up the tummy-torture and then turned her hands into a tickling tornado. She goosed Mandy's sides, wiggled in her bellybutton, massaged her ribs, lobster-clawed her tummy, all the while dancing her nails on every inch of skin. Mandy then passed out.
She awoke an hour later, tied spread eagle on a huge bed wearing only her bra and panties. Mandy was scacred, too scared to call out for help. Where was she anyways? All she remembered was being tickled like crazy by Britney Spears, the Award Show! She was missing it! What was going on!
"I'm glad you're awake Mandy, we're gonna have lots of fun tonight," Britney said with a devilish smile framing her beautiful face.
"What are you doing brit, let me go!" Mandy yelled.
"Sorry mandy, you're ted up to my bed, in my country house, no one will hear you scream...in laughter."
To Be Continued

CLEAR!! *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPT* CLEAR!! *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPT* (Jolts upward)
Wow. That was a great story! ESPECIALLY for your first post, welcome to the TMF, thank you very much for contributing such a wonderful story :)
Scooby

hey everyone, i just wanted to bring back my first story(and post) for all the new people here to enjoy, kinda like a little present since i've reached TMF Expert
i hope everyone has enjoyed my stories over the span of these 300 posts and i plan on writing many more to come:)
everyone's friend,
TummyTicklish01

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back