• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vow starring Channing Tatum & Rachel McAdams

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
On Wednesday I saw a pre-screening of the romantic movie called "The Vow" and was pleasantly surprised that tickling was mentioned and seen a few times in this movie. The first time is in the beginning scene of the movie they are in the car and Channing's character is singing badly to a song and Rachel's character is teasing him about liking the song and he reaches over and seems to be tickling her knees as she lets out a squeal. it goes on for a couple of seconds before he stops. The second time is about a half hour into the movie when Rachel's character is working in her shop and Channing comes in to get her to come inside but she is too focused on her project and he starts kissing her neck and she starts to giggle and then he pushes her to the floor and begins to tickle her sides(which you do see) and her laugh seems pretty geniune. The last is a mention he is talking with a fe-male coworker(halfway through the movie) and she asks what his wife's turn on is and he says "she likes to be tickled" so be on the look out for those! :) it is a very cute movie i enjoyed it alot.

Sweet! Me n' Mrs. Po were planning on seeing this, now we have to!

Just to echo some of xticklefanx's sentiments and observations, and to add a few of my own - I posted this in the discussion section, but I thought it was also fitting to post my movie review here.....

I was so amped up to see this movie I could barely keep still during the previews – which, by way, seemed ENDLESS. I don’t think a single preview registered because my brain was too busy playing out the possible tickling scenarios that might occur in a movie where one of the characters was a professed tickle lover.

I don’t remember at what point the first tickle scene occurred, but I do remember the circumstances. The characters Leo and Paige were in her art studio. She was fretting over her upcoming art exhibit, the date was fast approaching and she had no idea what her sculpture was going to be. Paige was slumped down on her stool, and Leo stood behind her, trying to comfort her. Then he leans down and gives her a kiss on the neck, which elicits a ticklish reaction. Paige starts to giggle, and ends up off her stool. The next thing I remember is the two of them on the floor of her studio, her kneeling down in an almost fetal position, and him behind her, tickling her ribs. The whole time she’s laughing and yelling, “No!” Sadly, the scene was over fairly quickly…. which I guess is true for most mainstream tickle scenes. The scene ends with them making out.

Then right before the accident that erases Paige’s memory, there is a very brief, and almost off screen, tickling between them. Leo is driving the car, and he reaches over and tickles Paige – the only reason I knew he was tickling her was because she was laughing, otherwise, you couldn’t see his hands or where he was tickling her. Then at a stop sign, she unbuckles her seatbelt, and they start to kiss – which ends when they get rear ended by a huge truck and she goes through the windshield. Let that be a lesson to you, TMFers, only tickle in the car with your seatbelts on!

Then came my favorite scene – which oddly enough had no actual tickling in it. It was after the accident, and Leo was outside his recording studio (where he worked), talking to one of his co-workers (a girl), and telling her how he and Paige have grown apart because she can’t remember anything about their relationship. His co-worker asks him what turns Paige on. Leo gets embarrassed, asks her “you mean in bed?”, and then when she nods, he tells her that it’s private. The co-worker says that she’s not going to judge them, so he relents and kind of shyly admits that Paige likes to be tickled. (It was right about this moment that my stomach was a blizzard of butterflies and my heart was pounding so hard I could hear my pulse in my ears). The co-worker says something to the effect of, “Oh you’re into that kinky kind of stuff.” To which he jokingly responds, “Oh, thanks for not judging.” But then he jumps to Paige’s defense and explains, “it’s not like that.” He then says how tickling just helps Paige “get out of her head” when she’s stressed out and it helps her to relax. The co-worker suggests he tries tickling her to help rekindle their former connection.

I could barely keep still in my seat, thinking about the possible upcoming tickle scene. I was hoping that fireworks would go off when he tries to tickle her, or that she suddenly gets her memory back - guess I’ve seen one too many chick flicks. Here’s the spoiler… it doesn’t happen like that. Actually, it’s NOTHING like that. She is in their dining room, constructing a photo timeline of her life to try and see if she can make sense of all the people/places. Sadly, it seems Leo is the only person she can’t remember. She’s obviously frustrated at her lack of recall, and she is hunched over the table, leaning on her elbows, and he’s posed behind her. He starts to massage her neck, telling her that everything would be okay. I could practically read his mind as the smile spreads across his lips. This is his chance to tickle her. He kind of chuckles to himself, and reaches out to tickle her underarms. Much to my dismay, she jumps back with a look of shock on her face and accusingly asks, “What are you doing?” It was all I could do to not groan out loud. You can see that Leo is heartbroken – this isn’t the same girl he married, and he has NO idea how to bridge the gap anymore. Then it dawns on Paige that tickling must mean something to him. She says, “Oh, was that a thing with us?” He just blows it off, saying that everything is fine, and he leaves the room in a hurry.

Okay, so at this point, my Hollywood moment was blown, and I sat waiting for the two of them reconnect somehow – I knew it had to be coming, otherwise what the hell kind of movie would it be if they both divorced and went their separate ways? They actually do divorce (another spoiler), but it doesn’t last. So when they come back together, I keep waiting for the next tickle scene to happen – only this time when he tickles her, she’s going to respond to him the way she did before the accident. She’ll get all turned on, they’ll kiss, and I’ll probably get to see Channing Tatum naked. Waiting… and waiting… and waiting. My jaw nearly hit the floor when the credits started to roll and the realization hit me that there wasn’t going to be another tickle scene that remedied their fractured relationship. WTF???

I’m sure all you guys are familiar with the phrase “blue balls”, right? That is the only phrase that fits how I was feeling as I exited the theater. If I had a pair, they would have been blue as hell. It was like two hours of foreplay and then I was just left hanging there, unfulfilled. Completely frustrated as hell. I spent the ride home concocting the scene in my head that I WANTED to have played out, but never got. But the fantasy in my head wasn’t nearly as exciting as it would have been to see on the big screen.

So, I thought I’d write this little TMF synopsis so any of you guys going out to see the movie would know what to expect. Maybe if you have a ‘ler/lee ready for you after the credits roll, to release some of your pent up frustration, it will help the blue balls situation. But blue balls aside, there was quite a bit of tickling or talk of tickling for a mainstream movie – and hell, it was Channing Tatum who is just ridiculously hot! But needless to say, I’ve been having wild Tatum fantasies since I saw the damn movie. I’m thinking that the only way to get him out of my head is to write about the tickling scene I wished would have happened. Might just have to happen if I’m going to get another decent night’s sleep….

Last edited:
I too was waiting for Channing to tickle Rachel after the couple came back together at the end to show she again trusted him enough to let him tickle her. Her character was clearly quite ticklish. Alas. Hollywood came so close.

This movie was based on a true story. I read that the actual couple the story is based on liked the movie except for the fact that the film didn't mention their strong religious faith. But it made me wonder if tickling was a factor for the real life couple.

I missed this when it was first posted. That's awesome that Rachel Macadams seems to be ticklish. She has been one of my favorite actresses for many years.

I didn't like when his co-worker told him that it was kinda weird. But it's what most people think. I was watching the movie with my mom, so it became kinda wierd for me also, i didn't said a word but I was too excited and In some way I was expecting his anwser.

Anyway, he tickled Rachel and that would have to be great!

I remember this movie well, and had a similar reaction to the scenes you described, Daisy. :(
What a lost opportunity.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back