• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (part 12) A Continuing Thread

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey guys, here is the next part of HM2. I'm doing something different this time and just adding to this thread to avoid wasting more thread space lol. Nick and I are taking the weekend off, but we should have part 4 of The Professor and the Hippies either Monday or Tuesday.

Enjoy

Tom and Doug raced through the mansion's lawn, after hearing the screams. People were running amuck from the mansion's front door and heading towards the parking area to their vehicles. Doug grabbed at a random girl, who was clutching her torn shirt to keep her boobs from pooping out. She looked relieved to see cops, but still looked scared shitless.

Doug: Hold up, Miss, please. It's okay, calm down. What's going on inside there?

Girl: They're they're, they're attacking people!

Tom: Who is?

Girl: These, these, freaky looking people. One minute, me and my friends are dancing to David Bowie, and the next minute we see all these people surrounded the dance floor, growling at us. Their eyes flashing red, like they were the spawn of Satin himself. One of them was trying to tear my clothes off, he wanted to rape me.

She started to cry and Doug tenderly put his hand on her shoulder.

Doug: It's alright, you're safe now, just stay here outside and all will be well.

Girl: Stay outside, fuck, I'm getting in my Impala and never coming back.

She raced away to her car, still clutching her torn shirt. Doug and Tom looked at each other and nodded. Approaching the steps to the front door, the two cops devised their plan.

Tom: About how many do you think are in there, Doug?

Doug: I don't know, ten, fifteen, maybe twenty.

Tom: Something tells me that these aren't just a bunch of emo kids pretending to be vampires.

Doug: C'mon Tom, you really think vampires exist?

Tom: Hell no, what I mean is that maybe they're a cult who drinks blood and call it Kool Aid.

Doug: Well, you could be right. The question is, whatta we do? Burst through the door, guns blazing, and shoot anybody who's got blood dripping from their mouth?

Tom: No, we give them a warning to surrender. If they refuse, then we shoot them.

Doug: Sounds good to me, but I want the shotgun.

Tom: No way, you had the shotgun when we busted those drug dealers last month.

Doug: But I'm a better shot with you.

Tom: How do ya figure?

Doug: All the years of hunting with my father, his weapon of choice was in fact, a twelve gauge.

Tom: I'm not exactly a novice with a Mossberg either, Doug.

Doug sighed, there was only one way to settle this, something that he and Tom always did when they couldn't decide without arguing. He made a fist and put his arm out toward's Tom's hand.

Tom: Rock, paper, scissors, it is.

He and Doug counted to three and then opened their fists. Tom had scissors and Doug had paper.

Tom: Scissors cut paper, I win.

Doug scowled and reluctantly handed Tom the shotgun, which his partner slung over his shoulder. Both cops withdrew their 9mm Barettas and stood in one by one cover formation. Giving each other a nod, they both leaned forward and together they kicked the door in. Guns drawn and outstretched in both hands, Tom and Doug slowly made their way into the mansion, their eyes searching for signs of danger.

Doug: I know this might not be the best time to bring this up, but I have a confession to make.

Tom: You can tell me anything, partner, let it out.

Doug: I gotta go to the bathroom.

Tom: Shit.

Doug: No, I have to piss.

Tom: No, Doug, I mean this is the worst fucking time in the world to use the restroom. What are you supposed to say; "Put your hands up and wait there, so I can go take a piss.

Doug: Of course not, I'll cuff them first and then use the bathroom. I mean, how far can someone get in handcuffs.

Tom: Just don't think about it, and you'll be fine.

Doug: But Tom, I really gotta go man, I'm already scared piss-less, and I don't want to drench my shorts.

Tom: Just give me ten minutes, for God's sake.

Doug: Okay, I'll try.

Making their way past the hallway and into the living room, Doug and Tom heard screams coming from the hallway fifteen feet away. Tom stood on one side of the split wall which was in between the hallway space, and Doug took the other. The screamers turned out to be three teenaged girls who raced down the hallway. One of them was barefoot with no shirt on and the other two were half naked and held the remains of their clothing against their partially naked bodies.

Newborn 1: Aw come on, ladies, don't be like that.

Newborn: Get back here so we can sample a taste of that young pussy!

Tom and Doug gave each other a nod, indicating that they should act immediately. Springing from behind the wall, the two cops aimed their Barettas at the girl's assailants, who looked to be three white males dressed in civilian attire. The first two were standing side by side, while the third one stood behind the other two. They glared at the policemen and bared their fangs.

Tom: Stop right there.

Doug: And don't try anything stupid.

Newborn 2: Likewise, Bacon Boy.

Tom: You two, take three steps forward and drop to your knees.

Doug: You in the back, up against the wall, facing the wallpaper.

The third one obeyed and the other two vampires stepped forward, only they didn't get on their knees, they continued forward.

Newborn 1: Sorry, but we don't suck cop cock.

Tom: You're under arrest, stop right there.

They took two more steps.

Doug: I said don't try anything stupid!

The two vampires growled, and their eyes flashed red. Doug and Tom started to get scared now, but masked their fear with Dirty Harry bravado.

Tom: We don't wanna hurt ya guys, c'mon now!

The two vampires raised their hands as if preparing to attack.

Doug: Stop! I said, STOP!

The two vampires lunged at the two cops.

Tom: Open fire, Doug!

He shot the vampire on the left, hitting him three times in the chest, while Doug fired one shot at the other newborn, winging him in the shoulder and then firing one in his leg. When the vampire didn't go down, Doug fired two more shots into his abdomen. Stunned by the bullets, the two vampires fell, and Tom and Doug broke character in alarm at what they did. That mere hesitation was all the third newborn needed, and he fled.

Doug: Fuck, c'mon Tom, he's getting away.

Tom sighed and followed Doug's sprint down the hallway which lead towards the ballroom, study, and lounge.

Downstairs in the cellar, Tanya's mind was sprinting towards the brink of insanity.

Tanya: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOH NOOOOOOOO PLEEEAAAASE DOOHOHO DON'T!

With Huey and Louie tickling her nipples, Dewey reached inside the Amazon's underwear and started to stroke her clit ever so gently.

Tanya: OOOOOOOOH GET THE FUCK OHOOOHOOOOOH OUT OF MY UNDERWEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEAR!

The troll liked that idea and even considered dropping his pants and granting the tall blonde's request. But instead, he stopped stroking and tickled Tanya's pussy, which had gotten warm and was on the brink of erupting like a volcano. The trolls were having such fun that they didn't even notice Olga coming down the stairs. The ogre watched from a distance, enjoying the show, while her cousins played with Tanya's nipples like they were the joystick on an X box controller.

Louie: Man, Hugh, you could cut glass with these nips.

Huey: This bimbo is really horny. And I think it's safe to say that she's contagious with her horniness, ha ha ha!

The troll leaned down and licked Tanya's nipple, as did Louie. They licked and nibbled the turgid nipples like newborn kittens, but Tanya felt far from maternal.

Tanya: GAAAAAAAAWD, STAAHAHAHAAAP MOLESTING MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEE YOU LITTLE FUUUHUUUHHUUCKING MOOHOHOHOO MONSTERS!

She wept and moaned some more and felt a drop of premature love honey slowly pumping out of her raging pussy. Dewey could feel his fingers getting sticky and saw a damp spot forming on the front of Tanya's panties. He brought his sticky fingers to his nose and sniffed with delight. Being a troll, he wasn't exactly the right fit for a human companion as most women found his appearance hideous. But he did find female human pussy to be ten times better than troll or ogre (I should hope so, lol)

Dewey: Hmmmmm, sticky sweet, from your head, to your feet!

Louie(singing): POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dewey punched his brother in the face, knocking him out cold in the process, much to the surprise of Huey too.

Dewey: Lou always knew how to ruin the moment, especially when singing Def Leppard songs just to annoy me.

Huey: He's annoying, I know, but how about you forgot about him and pull those knickers down.

Dewey nodded and seized the waistband of Tanya's underwear, the blonde girl whimpered and shook her head pleadingly.

Tanya: No, no, no, please don't take them off!

Dewey: But we can't eat your honey if we leave them on.

Tanya: I don't want you to eat my honey!

Huey: Sorry, it's two votes against one.

Dewey swiftly yanked Tanya's Supergirl panties down to her bound ankles. Tanya closed her eyes and more tears of shame glistened from her eyes. Huey took a feather from his hat and swiftly ran it up and down the Amazon's love nubin. Dewey copped another feel of both Tanya's breasts, as he liked the way they felt. Tanya having double Ds, made her even more of a goddess. There were rumors around school that they were fake, but not the case. Being over six feet tall, she was quite busty and all natural. In fact, when she was in high school, the football team voted her Best Busty Babe when they were having locker room sessions discussing the fairer sex. But Tanya wasn't one to flaunt her tits, or flash them like most girls at school did. Tanya knew she was beautiful but didn't like to be stuck up about it, much less show her naked side.

But tonight was different, these three perverted trolls and their fat ogre cousin had stripped, tickled, and molested her in the process. She screeched and moaned loudly as the feather worked it's way all around her bald pussy. Dewey watched his brother and frowned slightly.

Tanya: WAAHAHAHAHAAAWAAAAAAA NO MORE, NOOOOHOOHOOHHOOHOH QUIT IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Dewey: Why are you doing that?

Huey: Just stoking the fire of arousal, dear brother!

Dewey grinned and grabbed his own feather. Then both brothers were tickling Tanya's pussy at the same time. With two feathers tickling her raging pussy, Tanya lost her mind. She screamed out in orgasmic bliss and yelled incoherently, babbling with unclear annunciation, and involuntarily pumped and pumped all the love juice she could. Part of her enjoyed it too, as it took a lot to make her orgasm and she almost respected these pervs for doing a good job at getting her off. The two trolls worked the blonde into four orgasms, and then took turns licking up all the cum.

Huey: Amazon juice, ain't nothing better.

Dewey: Except when she gets wetter.

The two laughed at the rhyme, easily entertained. Louie got to his feet while rubbing his sore jaw and looked disappointed to see Tanya half asleep from orgasmic bliss.

Louie: Hey, I didn't get any Amazon juice.

Huey: So what, you got to suck her toes, quit your whinning.

Olga came into the room, and clapped her hands.

Olga: Well done, laddies, you conquered the Amazon. Now, it's time for you to earn your Halloween treat.

Dewey: What, earn it?

Olga: It seems we have some company upstairs, two uniformed policeman. I want you to go upstairs and take care of them.

Louie: Take care of them?

He made a slitting throat gesture with his finger, but Olga shook her head.

Olga: No, knock them out if you have to, but don't kill them!

Dewey: Why not?

Olga gave a sly smile and eyed her fingernails.

Olga: Because I haven't gotten any tickle fun tonight. Last year, I had a young man in his underwear at my mercy. This year, I want a bonus, two young men. And there just happen to be two young men up there who are so incredibly handsome. Now, go upstairs and bring them down here to me.

Huey: What about Supergirl?

Olga: Oh don't worry about her, Zoe is bringing Frankie down here so that he can lose his virginity. Now, go, make haste.

The three trolls walked toward the stairs and past Olga. The female ogre approached Tanya and stroked her hair, but the poor girl was too exhausted to notice.

Olga: That's right, lass, rest up. You're going to need it when handling Frankie's wide load, hehe!

More to come, keep checking this thread for more postings. The next post should hopefully be Sunday or Monday.

Dr. Hanley and JT approached the mansion's doorstep. Setting down his duffle bag, Hanley pulled out what looked like a flashlight with a gun handle on it. He handed it to JT who looked at with confusion.

JT: A flashlight?

Hanley: No, dear boy, a ultraviolet flashlight which has the same effect as sunlight. Since vampires are creatures of the night, this little device will ward them off.

JT: You sound just like Peter Cushing.

Hanley: Why thank you, James. Come now, we must enter the house slowly, but also inconspiculously.

The door opened, Hanley entered first, followed by the younger man. Hanley held the crossbow, with a wooden stake clipped to his belt. JT had a similar stake in the side pocket of his leather jacket.

Hanley: Alright, you know this place better than I jolly do, so you lead the way.

A scream could be heard coming from upstairs.

JT: That sounds like Megan.

Hanley: Let's move.

They rushed up the stairs, to the second level. Four newborn vampires were huddled together, but broke the huddle when they saw humans approach. Growling with fury, they prepared to strike.

Hanley: Let there be light, dear boy!

JT nodded and aimed the flashlight at them and shined the ultraviolet light at their faces.

The vampires screamed and then split up to hide in seperate rooms.

Hanley: There's a good chap, I'll take the two who fell off the ugly tree, and you take the two dressed as rock stars. Then we shall find the owner of that scream we just heard.

Then they went to work. Hanley set down the crossbow and pulled out his handheld crucifix. He couldn't wait to kill those evil bastards.

Up in the attic.

Mum and Zoe had found Megan tied to the X where Rachel and Kylie had left her. She was having her third orgasm, but the electric toothbrush they left humming inside her underpants was starting to run out of batteries. Much to Mum's delight, he had other ideas. Megan opend her eyes and looked at the two monsters pleadingly.

Megan: Heeeelp meeeeheeeheee, pleeeheheheheassse get thisssss oooohooooout of my crotch!

Mum: What do you think?

Zoe: I think we relieve the poor girl of her misery, and give her what she wants.

And with that, the female zombie pulled the electric toothbrush out of Megan's panties, and thumbed off the dental device. Megan sighed with relief, and gave Zoe a look of gratitude.

Megan: Thank you very much, now can you please untie me before those lesbians come back. My goodness, I can't believe they did that to me, my undies are soaAAHAHAHA WHAAHAHAHAAAAT ARE YOU DOING NOOOOHOOH!

Zoe grinned to herself as her fingers danced all over Megan's stomach, making the poor girl laugh once again. Why was everyone tickling her? Did she have a transparent sign on her forehead that said HI I'M TICKLISH. Megan continued to giggle as Mum joined in the fun too, and tickled her armpits from behind the X frame.

Megan: Heehehehehehehehehee OH no no no ha hahaahahhahaaaa whhhhy?

Zoe: Because it's fun, and laughter is good for the soul. Speaking of soles, why don't I see if these cute feet are ticklish too.

Megan: Eeeeeheheheehhehehe NOT THE FEEHEEEEEHEEET!

Zoe got down on her knees shoved her fingers under Megan's bound feet and tickled the bottoms of each one. Like she had done with Zach and Cat last Halloween, she gave Megan a thorough foot tickling. Hitting the arch, the balls, the heel, and saved the toes for last. Megan's terrified toes curled at Zoe's sharp fingernails, but Zoe uncurled them with little difficulty by attacking the spaces in between each toe.

Megan: NOOOHOH I'M REAAAHAHAHAAHAALLY THE MOST TICKLISH THERE!

Zoe: Yes you are, silly little girl!

Megan: AYEEEE AM NOT AAHAHAHAHHAAHA A LITTLE GIRL!

Zoe: Little girl, little girl, little girl, little ticklish girl with ticklish toes! Nah, nah, nah, nahhhhh!

Megan: HEEEHEHEHEHEEELP MEEHEHHEEHHEEEEE!

Zoe: Help you? I'll do better than help you, I'll give these little tootsies of yours, a nice little treat.

Reaching into her satchel, Zoe pulled out a bag of Tootsie Rolls and placed each little thimble sized candy in between each toe on her left foot. Then did the same to her remaining foot.

Mum: Well done, and quite ironic if I don't say so myself, Zoe. Eating tootsie rolls out of her tootsie toes, how brilliant. Say, since she's got two feet, why don't I take one.

Zoe: Sure, and I'll even raise the stakes. The first one to eat all the tootsie rolls out of her feet, including swallowing each candy, gets a prize.

Mum: What kind of prize?

Zoe: A pussy prize.

Megan didn't like the sound of that prize one bit.

Mum: So the winner-

Zoe: Gets to lick that damp pussy underneath those mean green underwears.

Mum: I like this game.

Zoe: Ditto.

Mum: Shall I say one, two, three, go.

Megan: No, please don't!

Zoe: Ready, set.

Megan: Pleeeeaassse!

Mum: One, two, three, GO!

Megan: EEEEEEEEEEEEK

On the second level.....

Dr. Hanley entered a bedroom, crucifix raised in one hand, and a wooden stake in the other. Flicking the light on, he could hear the vampire in the closet.

Hanley: Alright, enough hide and seek, show yourself!

Sure enough, the vampire popped out of the closet, but then saw the cross and froze with fear.

Hanley: I guess you have more balls than I thought.

Then he kicked the vampire square in the testicles, forcing him to his knees. This amused Hanley slightly.

Hanley: Well, creature of the undead or not, everyone needs their two best friends, eh?

Using both hands, he drove home the stake. The male vampire went down to the floor, back first. The red eyes closed and he lay perfectly still.

Meanwhile, JT was having a bit of trouble in the billard room.

These vampires were tremendously strong, as he had underestimated Hanley's warning. Had they been mortal like himself, he could've easily kicked their asses with ease. He found himself being thrusted against the wall and then felt a hand around his windpipe. Panic raced through his mind as the vampire squeezed his neck and then licked his lips while staring at what he was holding. Thrusting his head back slightly, JT head butted the vampire. Stunning him long enough to bring up his leg to plant a drop kick into the vampire's chest and knocking him onto the pool table. Withdrawing the stake from the inside of his jacket, the young man stabbed the vampire through the neck instead of his heart.

JT: Instant Karma is a motherfucker, ain't it ya bloodsucking bastard!

Grabbing a pool cue, he brought the large stick down on the vampire, breaking the pool cue in two. Then he used the cue as a stake and rammed it through the vampire's heart. After making sure, the vamp was dead, he withdrew the stick and the stake turned to the vampire behind him, who looked a little scared.

JT: You're next, asshole.

The vampire grimaced and then started spitting blood. JT looked confused at first, but then when he saw that Hanley was behind the vampire, he got the jest. Hanley pulled out his stake and the vampire went down immediately after. Although grateful for assistance, it wasn't enough to boost the young man's ego.

JT: Dude, I had him.

Hanley: Now, now, it's not a game, it's survival. Now let's find the fourth one, she's bound to be in one of the other rooms here.

JT: You do that, I'm going upstairs to the attic. I'm pretty confident it's Megan, I know that scream anywhere.

Hanley: How do you know it's your friend for sure?

JT: Because I heard her scream once, when I put a frog in her shoe.

Hanley chuckled, remembering a time when he was a young prankster too.

Hanley: Let's stick together, and then we'll go up there together.

JT nodded, but didn't like waiting.

Hanley sense his tension and patted his shoulder.

Hanley: Alright, let's go right now and then go seek out the fourth vampire. Sound good?

JT: Yes, thank you.

The two made their way up to the third floor, brandishing their wooden stakes.

The mummy and zombie chowed down on the tasty treats in between Megan's ticklish toes. Zoe engulfed one tootsie roll, chewed and swallowed, then moved onto the next one. Mum took longer to chew because he had less teeth, but Zoe was in the lead. Megan howled and shuddered at the feeling of warm slimy tongues darting in between her sensitive digits. She had experimented with kinky pleasures in the past, but never had anyone stick edible objects in her toes and taken them out with their mouths. This was a whole new level of weird and she hoped it would end soon. After three minutes, both creatures finished at the same time.

Zoe: Damn, looks like it's a draw.

Mum: Wouldn't be the first time we've shared pussy.

Zoe: Probably won't be the last either. Let's get these off her first.

Megan: NO! Please leave my underwear on, I beg you!

The zombie seized the waistband of Megan's panties and started to roll them down, but then heard footsteps down below.

Mum: Dammit, somebody's coming.

Zoe: Who cares, it's probably one of the newborns, I don't care if they watch the show. I want that pussy!

Mum: Whoever it is, they are human, I can sense an unfamilar pressence. I say we bail now!

Zoe: Well I guess there's two pussies up here, eh you coward?

Mum: What if they have guns?

Zoe: You're right, let's bail.

Mum: Good, the window, quick!

The two thrust open the shutters and made a break for it out the window. By the time, JT and Hanley got upstairs, the mummy and zombie were gone. Relieved to find Megan alive and not a vampire, JT rushed over and hugged her. Only Megan couldn't hug back due to her bonds.

JT: Boy am I glad to see you, gal pal!

Megan: So am I, JT, but can you please do me a favor and PULL UP MY FUCKING UNDERWEAR!

JT stepped back, his ears a little sore. Without being a perv, he pulled Megan's panties back up to her waist.

Megan: Thank you, now please free me, I'm so stiff from being tied in this uncomfortable position.

Hanley: There, there, luv, we'll get you free and dressed.

Then he got a better look at Megan's ripped up clothing and scratched his head.

Hanley: Well, maybe not dressed in the clothes you had on, but we'll find you something to cover your starker state.

After freeing her from the X frame, Megan grabbed her torn shirt and tried to tie it around her breasts to cover them. JT decided to be a gentleman, so he took off his leather jacket and white tee shirt. Then he put his jacket back on and handed the shirt to Megan who wasted no time putting it on. Then she took her Willy Wonka coat and tied it around her waist to cover up her panties.

Megan: We have to find Tanya, Christine, and Rose.

Hanley: Yes, let's go!

Next up, a pretty awesome action scene to put Army of Darkness to shame!

Down in the ballroom, the only ones who remained were Vladimir, Rose, Elsa, Lucy, Rowan, and the newborns who were cleaning away the party mess. Rose had taken a seat, while staring at the vampires working to please their master, who wanted Rose's hand in marriage. Before she drank from that bottle, Rose never would've agreed to such a proposition. But with the blood of the regal vampire soaring through her body, she could now see how attractive and brilliant he was. The wife of a vampire with a title like Count, seemed like it belonged in a movie. But this was no movie, it was really happening. She remembered what he told her, his words echoing through her mind.

"You'll never grow old, and always stay young".

Aging throughout the years and eventually being put in a position where she could develop dementia, terrified Rose more than anything. Perhaps this was her chance to take away all that pain and suffering that she could easily skip. Live in this mansion, her mansion, soon to be their mansion and have a whole brood of newborn vampires to do her bidding? It was too good of an offer to turn down. Rose's thoughts were interrupted by a masculine hand touching her shoulder. She didn't need to turn around to see who it was, she knew.

Vladimir: Are you alright, my dear?

Rose: Yes, I'm fine.

Vladimir: Does my bride to be have a case of cold feet?

Rose: No, they're actually quite warm in these pumps. Wait, if you can read my mind, then why did you ask?

Vladimir: Well, it's not that easy. I can choose whose thoughts I can hone in on, and it requires complete concentration. When you become a full vampire, I will teach you how.

Rose: I look forward to what you can teach me.

Vladimir smiled, this young girl was something special. He ran his hands through her hair but without messing it up. Then he lowered his lips down to the shoulder where his hand had been and kissed it.

Rose got all tingly from the kiss and had a sudden urge to ripping off her clothes and thrusting herself in the vampire's arms, so he could take her up to the bedroom make love to her. The blood she drank was also making her so horny, that she was almost drunk on lust. His lips then moved to the nape of her neck and he planted two kisses on it. Closing her eyes, Rose started to purr like a cat.

This amused Vladimir.

Vladimir: Within the hour's next half, we shall begin the ceremony. And then, I will give you what you so crave and desire.

Rose: Oh yessss!

Vladimir: Patience, my love, it won't be long now!

Then he went to go hurry his minions, as he desired Rose's naked body more than she his.

Meanwhile, Tom and Doug weren't that far away. They were exactly one hallway from the ballroom, which meant they were not too far away from stepping in a hornet's nest. With their barettas still raised, the two cops continued in one by one cover formation. In other words, Tom walked in front, while Doug advanced backwards to provide cover from behind. Both Tom and Doug had never shot anyone in the line of duty before tonight. Tom had drawn his gun on a couple drug dealers he busted, and Doug had shot at an armed robber during a holdup that he foiled back in June. Other than that, the two cops hadn't killed anyone.

But little did they know that the bogies they shot, weren't dead.

Tom walked farther ahead of Doug, creating a wide gap between them. Which gave a female newborn the chance to rush in between the cops, coming to a skid. Doug whipped around, but too little and too late as the female did a outside inside kick that sent Doug's gun across the floor. Then she violently shoved the surprised young cop to the floor, and away from his gun. Tom fired a shot at the female, but she dodged the shot like Trinity from the Matrix, and slide to the floor while using her right leg to aim a sweep kick at Tom's legs. He landed on his back, but didn't hit his head. Staring up at the ceiling, Tom gropped around for his fallen gun. But as soon as his fingers found the handle, he felt cold naked skin push his hand away. Getting a better look, he saw that it was a slender female foot. He knew it was feminine because there was purple polish on the toenails that looked like it needed a touch up. The other naked foot kicked the gun out of Tom's reach. A worried Tom Fuller looked up at his assailant. Her name was Maya, she had dark hair with purple streaks, along with an emo girl costume. Back when human, she was a blue belt in tae kwon do, and had won a medal for efficent board breaking. Giving a tsk gesture with her index finger, she leered down at Tom.

Maya: Naughty, naughty, Officer Cupcake.

Tom: I think you mean, Officer Krupke.

Maya: No, Cupcake, because I'm going to rip off your clothes and frost your body with my cream. Then I'll fuck your brains out while draining the blood out of your neck.

Tom: No thanks, I'm more of a pie guy.

Then he raised his legs and kicked Maya into the arms of Doug, who had gotten back to his feet and put Maya in a chokehold with his nightstick.

Doug: Alright, Kick Ass, you're under arrest.

He reached for his cuffs and began to go into his Miranda Rights speech, but Maya slipped out of Doug's grasp and turned the tables. Now, Doug was in a headlock with his own nightstick. Maya had planned to save Doug for later, but now wasn't the time to nit pick. Baring her fangs, she aimed her sharp incisors at Doug's neck.

Tom retrieved his baretta and shot two bullets into Maya's right leg, her best kicking leg. Crying out in pain, she let go of Doug, who snatched his nightstick back and brought it against Maya's ribs. Then he backed away and waited for the girl to fall. But she didn't, instead she looked furious and glared at them like she wanted to rip them apart.

Tom: Fuck it, Doug, let's drop her.

He and Doug fired three shots a piece and then Maya fell to the ground. This was their third kill, and neither of them were happy about it. No longer were they the proud and cocky cops who introduced themselves to Hanley earlier. Instead they had become horrfied at the damage they'd done. It was one thing to talk about being a bad ass with a badge, like Bruce Willis in Die Hard, or Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. But going through with it was a whole other story.

Doug: Fucking bitch.

Tom: What is going on here, Doug?

Doug: I think the Doc may be right, about his theory on vampires, I mean.

Tom: No, I mean we actually killed people. The old man is mad, they are not vampires. Obviously they're high on something, but vampires don't exist.

Doug: We did what we had to do, we tried going by the book and arresting them, but they resisted so we had no choice but to open fire. That's what I'm going to jot down in my report.

Tom: I guess I will too. We still need to check out the upstairs and the basement, if there is one.

Doug: Right on, but we still have more ground to cover down the hallway first.

Tom nodded and they continued their search. But then a tall woman in a long black dress came rushing down the hall and looked relieved to see them.

Elvira: Thank goodness, the police are here. Please, you must help us.

Tom: Maa'm, are you alright?

Elvira: Yes, thank you. But I'm afraid the remaining two hoodlums who crashed our party have gone to the greenhouse. It seems someone let it slip that the owner of the mansion has been growing marijuana there, and they went to go claim the plants for themselves.

Tom: Okay, Doug, let's split up. You accompany her to this greenhouse and bust these clowns. I'll check out the rest of the house, starting with the basement.

Doug: Sure thing, partner. Do you feel up to that, maa'm?

Elvira: Of course, I just want this to be over, I'm so scared.

Doug: I understand, but you're safe now. Stay close to me and everything will be alright.

Elvira lead Doug back to where they entered previously, and with the cop behind her, she couldn't resist grinning to herself. All too easy.

Down in the basement.....

Tanya: Heeehehehehehehe no more, no more!

Olga was running a feather across each one of Tanya's long toes. Her other hand was tickling the tall girl's heel to add more torture. Tanya's laughter had been reduced to soft, mellow giggles. The ogre had given her water and a rest, but that was ten minutes ago. Olga had been playing with her right foot for awhile now, and was starting to crave her left one.

Olga: Lefty's turn now, lassie!

Tanya: Oh no.

Setting the feather in her mouth, her wax looking teeth holding it in place, Olga used all ten of her fingers to attack Tanya's high arched sole. Raking her nails all over the soft surface and guiding the feather along Tanya's terrified toes, it was a new technique that Olga had mastered. With Tanya wiggling her toes defensively, it caused them to spread as well. This gave Olga an opening to use the mouth clamped feather in between her captive's wiggling digits.

Tanya: Haaahahahaha not in betweeheeheheeen theheheeeheem!

After a minute or two, Olga spit out the feather and kissed all ten toes.

Olga: Ahhhh (kiss) delicious (kiss) these are the biggest (kiss) yet daintiest feet (kiss) I've ever had (kiss)

Tanya: Thahahahaahaank you!

She meant it too, because Tanya had always hated her feet. Being able to wear a men's size eleven shoe didn't exactly make her attractive. Even though she was a pretty girl, it didn't stop people from teasing her over the years and calling her Big Bird or Bigfoot. Tanya couldn't deny the fact that she appreciated the attention her feet were getting, only she preferred human males instead of three male trolls and a female ogre.
Snapping back into reality, she began to protest once more.

Tanya: Okahahahaahaay, thahahahat's enough, right? Cahahahaahaan you please stop molesting my feeheheeheet?

Olga had reached the baby toe, and gave it a playful nibble, making Tanya yelp in surprise and causing her to curl all ten toes as tight as possible.

Olga: Awwww, are the piggies scared of the big bad ogre?

Tanya: Ye-ye-yes, they are.

Olga: Good.

Then she nibbled the other nine toes, starting with Tanya's chubby big toe.

Olga: Yum, yum, yum, tasty toes, tasty toes! Especially your big toe, almost as big as a human cock, ha ha ha!

Tanya: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA YOU AAAAAAH MONSTER!

Olga: You compliment me so well.

Then she stopped her toe feast, and caressed Tanya's Supergirl underpants.

Tanya: Don't, please!

Olga: Oh I won't, but I can't speak for Frankie.

Tanya: Frankie?

Olga: Yes, he'll be arriving here shortly.

Then the sound of footsteps could be heard from afar. Tanya gulped, and Olga smiled.

Olga: Sounds like him now.

But it wasn't the hulky monster, it was Tom. He burst through the room, his Mossberg shotgun raised.

Tom: What the hell is going on here.

Olga and Tanya exchanged their expressions, with the tall girl smiling and the ogre gulping.

Tanya: Thank God, the police! Please, help me!

Tom: Stand up, and back away from the girl!

Olga didn't budge, calling Tom's bluff. But Tom grew angry and his expression hardened.

Tom: I said; BACK THE FUCK AWAY! Or I'll blow your fat fucking head off!

Olga shrugged and stood, taking five steps back, her arms up as if surrendering.

Tanya: Please, they stripped me half naked and have been molesting my body.

Tom: Don't worry, miss, you're safe now.

Tanya: I don't suppose you could find me some clothes after dealing with tons of fun here.

Tom: You have my word, miss. (turning to Olga) Up against the wall, with your back facing me.

Olga complied, but did a whistle while doing so. Acting as if she didn't have a care in the world. Tom set the shotgun down, and withdrew his handgun. With one hand gripping the Baretta, his other hand grabbed the cuffs from his belt. He was going to cuff this hulky woman and then free the half naked girl on the table, then hook back up with Doug and see if he made any progress.

Tom: Place your hands behind your back, with press your wrists together.

But before he could snap the cuffs on Olga, he heard heavy footsteps and a loud grunting noise from behind him.

It was Frankie, the man child monster of a science experiment gone wrong. His head was bald and his skin looked grayish, and he was taller than Tom, standing 6'4'.

Tom instinctively drew his gun on the monster, forgetting about Olga, which gave the ogre a chance to grab Tom from behind and put him in a sleeper hold. Gasping for breath, Tom dropped his gun, and felt the lights start to dim. Within seconds, he was out cold, and laid limp in Olga's arms. Tanya's heart sank, and she almost burst into tears in despair. Her only hope of rescue was now just a memory.

Olga: Excellent timing, Frankie. This boy in blue here, almost foiled my plans regarding your virginity.

Tanya's eyes almost bugged out of her head, not her!

Frankie: Virgin Tea?

Olga: No, you fool, Vir-gin-ity. As in you've never made love to a woman before, mostly due to your size and strength. However, this angel haired lass is almost as tall as you and is quite strong. That and she's equally proportioned to fit your size and something tells me her tunnel should be able to withstand the passage of your truck, hehe.

Frankie: I like trucks!

Olga: So does she.

Frankie looked down at Tanya, and gazed hungrily at her half naked body. Like a teenaged boy, he felt something growing in his pants, and started to rub it. Tanya shuddered with fear and looked at Olga pleadingly.

Tanya: No, please Olga, don't let him rape me!

Olga: My dear, Frankie is not a rapist, he's a child in a bodybuilder's physique. Just don't make fun of him, and he'll play nice with you.

Tanya: I don't want him to play with me!

Olga: Go on Frankie, pull down her undies, and do everything that I taught you.

Frankie: Okay.

Olga: I'll be in the other room if you need me, dear. I think Officer...

She looked down and studied his name tag.

Olga: Thomas, needs to be taught a lesson and punished as well. He reminds me of young Zachary, dark hair and baby faced. But he won't be needing this anymore.

She snatched the badge off his shirt, and tossed it to the floor.

Olga: Or this, either.

And then she undid the belt which held his holster, cuffs, and mace. Only she pocketed the handcuffs, as they would come in handy for what she had planned next.

The ogre's nose traveled from Tom's neck all the way to the top of his head.

Olga: Ahhhh, the fountain of youth. From his handsome haircut to his shiny shoes. Have fun, lassie!

Olga dragged the unconcious Tom away, with Tanya more scared than ever. She cringed as Frankie touched her hair, admiring it like it was a puppy.

Tanya: Please, Mr. Frankie, don't do this.

Frankie: So pretty, so yellow.

Tanya wanted to correct him, but her fear overruled that decision. He then pet her on the head like a Master would his dog, and then his huge hands found her breasts.

Frankie: Wow, big bobos.

He massaged his breasts, and Tanya felt herself moan ever so slightly in reaction. Then she closed her eyes and pretended that Brad Pitt was fondling her boobs. She couldn't help but giggle when she felt his nail scrape her nipple while rubbing her breasts.

Tanya: Heheeeheee that tickles, don't tickle!

But Frankie didn't continue, instead he walked toward her legs and massaged them from her thighs to her knees.

Frankie: Nice legs!

Tanya: Ehehehehehhe down boy!

Then he rubbed her ankles and found himself messmerized by her large bare feet.

Frankie: Big feetsies, like mine!

Tanya: No Frankie, my feet stink really bad!

She hoped that would dissaude the gentle giant, but he took her foot in both of his hands. Tanya's toes tensed up in fear of being tickled again, and she prepared herself mentally.

But Frankie didn't tickle, instead he started to massage her foot. Tanya found it relaxing and quite enjoyable.

Tanya: Good boy, Frankie, rub my feet.

Perhaps with someone rubbing her other foot and another feeding her grapes, Tanya could feel like royalty. Tanya Jurgenson, Queen of the Amazons, had a nice ring to it.

Tanya: Now, could you please free my poor feet.

Frankie nodded happily and did so, and Tanya brought her legs closer to him, making his job of rubbing her foott easier. Her other foot traveled to his groin and softly stroked him through his pants.

My goodness, he's rock hard thought Tanya.

But she had a plan, she would use her feminine charms to get him very relaxed and turned on, then she would offer more with the use of her hands. And once her hands were free, she'd make a mad grab for that shotgun and escape. She didn't want to hurt the poor hulk, but it was all about survival now. And Tanya would swallow her pride and do whatever it took to escape, rather than swallow Frankie's wide load.

Soon, he would be putty in her hands.

In the greenhouse......

Doug: HEEEEELP.

Not even thirty seconds after stepping inside the warm glass box, did Doug realize that the plants were alive with minds of their own. Two vines wrapped around his arms and lifted the terrified police officer off the ground. Then he looked down to see that same woman in the black dress, who cried wolf earlier. She looked up at Doug and started laughing, pleased with how easy it was to lure the cop into a trap.

Elvira: Hello up there, Officer Douglas, what do you think of our little shop of horrors, hehe?

Doug: Lady, you better find some hedge clippers and a ten foot ladder if you know what's good for you.

Elvira stopped laughing and sneered at Doug with gloatness in her eyes.

Elvira: If you know what's good for you, young man, you'll keep that mouth shut.

Doug: Fuck you, bitch.

This one sure had balls on him, didn't he. Well, perhaps she could make those balls turn purple. But for the time being, his silence would do. Pulling a thin tube out of her satchel, she held it up for Doug to see.

Elvira: You're a cranky boy, and it sounds like you need a nap.

Pressing the tube to her lips, she aimed it up at Doug and blew hard. A tiny dart flew out and hit the side of Doug's neck.

Doug: Ahhhhhh fuck!

Within seconds, he was out cold like his partner. Satisfied with herself, Elvira went over to the service elevator like Rose had done earlier. Only Elvira took it down to the basement, where she knew Olga held up at. She knew that her ogre friend would be delighted to know that there were two male cops, and that they would both be her playtoys.

Last edited:
The next part I am currently working on, Mr. Guy, and I know you're really, really going to love it :)

Dr. Hanley lead the way down from the attic, with JT and Megan right behind him. Upon reaching the second level, Megan glanced down at Rose's bedroom, the master bedroom. When JT turned around and saw that Megan was not following him and Hanley down to the first level, he frowned and called after her, which slightly irrated the aging anthropologist.

Hanley: Lower your voice, James, for God's sake, lad.

JT: (whispering): Sorry, my bad. Pst, Meg, what are you doing.

He entered Rose's bedroom and saw Megan rumaging through her closet, which was empty.

Megan: Fuck, what happened to Rose's clothes?

JT: Maybe she decided to buy a whole new wardrobe, then ordered it off Amazon and it's due to arrive on Monday.

Megan rolled her eyes at his lame joke, and then padded on her still naked feet to the bureau dresser by her bed. Opening all four drawers, she cursed a second time.

Megan: No underwear, no socks, no bras, is she living as a nudist?

JT: Okay, so she decided to invest in some brand spanking new lingerie too.

Megan was about to smack JT, but then she saw a robe hanging from the master bathroom door. Closing the door behind her, she quickly undid her Wonka coat around her waist and wrapped herself up in the red bathrobe and the matching slippers as well. Then she exited the bathroom and winked at JT, who shrugged and ushered her out of the bedroom with him. Hanley waited at the bottom of the stairs, and nodded in approval at Megan's robe.

Dr. Hanley: I'm going to check out the rooms down here, and try to find Rose. You two check downstairs and see if you can find any more of your friends.

Megan: What if they've been turned into vampires?

Hanley: Take them out as quick as possible.

JT: Exactly, fight now, cry later.

Megan nodded, hoping she wouldn't have to kill Tanya, Christine, or Rose. She didn't even know if she could bring herself to do such a thing, vampires or not.

JT: Are you sure, splitting up is a good idea, maybe we should stick together?

Hanley: Normally I'd agree with you, but i plan on laying low and trying to scout out how many vampires are left. I certainly hope that Tom and Douglas are alright, perhaps i shouldn't of left that radio outside.

Then he brushed off that thought and hurried across the corridor. JT and Megan heard a scream coming from downstairs. An all too familar scream that JT knew like the back of his hand.

JT: That's Tanya, I know that wail like the back of my hand.

Megan: Let's go, come on!

They raced down to the cellar......

Now here is the "right before" scene that caused Tanya to scream.

Tanya was now using both of her feet to rub Frankie's huge boner. The fact that her feet were a size twelve in a womens, made it easy to stroke Frankie's well endowed member. The poor giant was a failed experiment of an aspiring Dr. Frankenstein who thought he could create the perfect specimen. But unfortunately the machine that generated enough volts to bring Frankie to life had disfigured him mentally and physically. Needless to say Olga killed the scientist for trying to kill his creation. Since then, he had been the muscle of the motley crew of monsters, and had been doing their bidding.

But today he was being rewarded, but didn't expect his cock to be sandwiched between two female feet.

Tanya: Does that feel good, Frankie?

Frankie: Wowwweeeee!

Tanya: I'll take that as a yes. Do you wanna know what would feel even better?

Frankie: What feel better?

Tanya: If I can kneel down and use my hands and mouth to give you the best oral sex ever? Do you like blowjobs, Frankie baby?

Frankie: I uhhhhhhh already uuuuuuh have job?

Okay, so he was not smart enough to know what she was asking, but no matter, she had other tricks.

Tanya: If you untie my hands, I can wrap you in a big hug and kiss your pretty lips. Then I can suck your beautiful penis, would you like that?

The thought of that excited Frankie more than anything in his simple head. It excited him so much, that he dropped his pants and accidentally ejactulated which blew a tiny mist of man juice into Tanya's face. It happened so fast that it freaked Tanya out and she screamed. For not being very bright, Frankie had excellent cock spitting distance.

Tanya didn't find it impressive, and it caused her to break her seductive persona.

Tanya: AAAAAAAAAAAAH, WHAT THE FUCK, EWWWWWWWW, YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!

Frankie didn't like that, he had heard that enough in the world he and the monsters came from. His eyes fueled with hatred at Tanya for being like the others.

Tanya: OH GOD, OH GOD, IT'S IN MY HAIR, FUUUUUCK!

Frankie then felt his limp cock get hard again, and he decided to skip the foreplay and go straight to intercourse. He ripped off Tanya's Supergirl panties, causing the Amazon to forget about the cum in her hair and she realized that her plan to escape was now ruined. As the well endowed Frankie got closer, Tanya began to panic, she pissed him off and now he was going to rape her.

Tanya: Please, please, I'm sorry, Frankie. I'll be good, I swear, I didn't fucking mean it!

Frankie: Fuck ning bitch!

Then the cellar door burst open, it was JT and Megan. Frankie pulled his pants up and growled at them.

JT: Holy shit, it's the attack of Herman Munster!

Grabbing a shovel from against the wall, he raced over and tried to ward off Frankie with it.

JT: Get away from her, you big bastard!

Then he swung at Frankie, who grabbed the shovel with one hand and twirled the shovel along with JT across the room. JT hit the floor and then reached to grab his snub nosed revolver. Bringing the gun up, he managed to squeeze off a shot which flew past Frankie's ear. It was so close and so loud that Frankie went deaf in that ear. Angrily he knocked the gun out of JT's hand and then grabbed him by the neck and held him off the floor. He started to squeeze the young man's neck, as JT struggled to breathe.

Megan: Hey, BFG!

Frankie could still hear with his right ear and whipped around to face Megan. Megan had her robe and was flashing the hulky monster. Dropping JT to the floor, he walked toward Megan with his arms stretched out.

Megan(smiling broadly): JT, you better hurry up and think of something, because if he touches my boobs-

Frankie: Boobs!

JT scurried on all fours over to a tool bench. On the floor next to the bench was a chainsaw, which brought a gleam to his eyes.

Megan was backing up slowly, with Frankie advancing toward her. She was confident in her plan but scared of being molested by a monster.

Megan: Come on, JT, I don't feel like being molested by a monster.

Then she realized that she could back up no further and felt her back hit the wall. Gasping, she felt Frankie scoop her up like a toddler and lick her from the nape of her neck to the top of her cheek.

Megan: EEEEEEEE JEEEPERS CREEPERS!

Then Frankie grinned and did the same to her other cheek, licking her like a dog would it's master's face.

Megan: STAAAHAAAP YOU MAAAHAHAAA MONSTER, THAHAHAT TICKLES!

Frankie: Me like tickle!

JT: Put her down, ya motherfucking munster!

Frankie growled and gently set Megan down after petting her head and then went back to confront the annoying young man.

JT: I bet you think I'm a real cock blocker, you might be right. But as of right now, I'm gonna go Texas Chainsaw on your ass!

Pulling back the jump cord on the chainsaw, it buzzed to life. Holding it firmly in his strong hands, JT slowly advanced on Frankie. Then without taking his eyes off the monster, he swung with the chainsaw.

But unfortunately missed, as his nemesis ducked out of the way.True, Frankie may've been a slow joe schmo, but he had keen a keen defense mechnisim when it came to facing danger. Right now, he knew that JT could easily cut him in two, so he shifted his feet and kept moving around. JT swung a second time with the chainsaw and Frankie took a big step back.

Tanya: Careful JT, he's not as dumb as he looks.

JT: Neither am I.

And he charged at Frankie while raising the chainsaw like a lumberjack would an axe. Frankie moved out of the way and grabbed the side of the power tool, trying to wrestle it out of the young man's hands. As the two played tug of war, Megan looked on with a worried expression forming on her face. If that monster got a hold of that chainsaw, JT would be chopped to pieces. She had to think fast. Glancing down at the floor, she saw JT's fallen .44. Giving a slow jog, Megan came to a slight bend with her knees and picked up the gun. Holding it steady in both hands, she aimed it at Frankie's large head. But her inexperienced hands and little fingers were not accustomed to firing a handgun. Squeezing off a shot, it almost knocked her over in the process. The bullet didn't hit Frankie's head, but it grazed his ear. JT was startled by the shot that he let go of the chainsaw at the same time as Frankie. The whirling power saw fell to the floor behind the two scrappers. Holding his sore ear, Frankie glared angrily at Megan and moved toward her once more. JT jumped on his back, and put his arms around the monster's neck in sleeper hold fashion. Or rather, he tried to. Frankie brough his huge elbow forward and then straight back into JT's chest.

JT: Fuck me..

Then he let go and fell to the ground. Frankie walked over to the wall and grabbed a giant spear from a wooden display case. Holding it in one hand, he walked toward Megan and snarled. Megan panicked and tried to fire the gun, but it was out of bullets. Not knowing what to do, she chucked the gun at Frankie, which didn't even phase him. When that didn't work, she dove under the padded table that Tanya was strapped to and curled into a ball. She was firghtened that she was on the verge of wetting herself. When Frankie's big black boots got to be several inches from her own feet, she closed her eyes and prepared herself for the worse.

Tanya: Leave her alone, you fucking bastard!

Frankie held the spear at his midsection level and prepared to lance Megan under the table. But then JT lunged forward, chainsaw in both hands and sliced off his weapon bearing hand.

Frankie: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Black blood oozed out of his maimed arm, and he looked down to see his severed hand cluthcing the weapon still. Falling to his knees, the monster continued to scream in pain. JT was about to finish him off, until he saw Tom's discarded Mossberg a few feet away from the table. He rushed over, and picked it up. Holding the stock tight against his shoulder, he took aim and fired a single shell into Frankie's chest. Frankie stopped screaming and started to make gagging sounds. Then JT fired a second round, and Frankie fell onto his back. Then he moved as if to do a sit up, but failed to do so. His body went limp and he laid motionless on the floor.

JT: This is by the far, the most fucked up night of my entire life. Vampires, and now Incredible Hulks? Who else is going to try and attack me next?

Megan crawled out of the table and threw her arms around JT, relieved that it was over. But incidentally, it wasn't over by a long shot.

Tanya: I hate to ruin such a tender moment, but can ONE OF YOU PLEASE GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE?

Hanley made his way down the hallway, clutching the crossbow. He could hear voices coming from twin white doors up ahead, which the ballroom was behind. There were shell casings on the floor, which from what Hanley could see were from 9mms. And police issued 9mms at that. A cold fear trickled down the older man's spine, had Tom and Doug been killed? But he shook the thought and promised himself he wouldn't think the worst until he found bodies. A small part of him worried about not contacting Sherrif Wyatt, because if Tom and Doug were dead, then the cynical cop might blame him. Looking up, he saw three bullet holes in the wall, and got close enough to peek his blue eye through one.

What he saw was worse than he anticipated...

He saw a horde of vampires, around twenty or so, gathering seats, while some carried a podium to the center of the ballroom. Then he scanned the rest of the interior and saw Rose with three other women. The three women were wrapping a black shawl around her bare shoulders and fitting her for a black veil too. The kind of veil one would wear to a funeral, which puzzled him so. But then when saw that one of them had a boutique of roses, the professor got the message.

An unholy union between her and the mythical Count Vladmir.

And it all made sense, Vladimir was looking to find a place in this world, and what better way to avoid deportion to his own was by taking a wife. A sinster loophole that could extend his stay, and do God knows what else. If the two of them had children, they'd be half mortal and be able to walk in the daylight. A brood of vampire children walking in the sunlight could have catastrophic consequences for mankind. The only error of mystery was why he had chosen Rose as his bride, wondering if it had something to do wtih her inheriting the mansion. But he didn't care, it didn't matter. All that mattered was stopping him and foiling the alpha vampire's plans.

Hanley(whispering): So it begins.

Then he treaded carefully and back tracked his steps. He would join his newfound comrades in the cellar and organize a plan. Hopefully JT had found more survivors, so they could form a vampire slaying posse. As he walked away, he had no idea that a camera was watching him from inside a statue.

INT: The Study- same time

Janet had watched Hanley peek through the bullet holes and was about to alert Vladimir. But she was afraid to do so, being that he was focused on his marriage to Rose. That man had to be stopped and whoever else was with him. Elvira had taken care of the two policemen, which wasn't that difficult, and she felt that she could've done a better job as well. She had to do something, if Vladimir failed to take Rose as his bride, then the following year, he would go after her daughter, Jennifer. Like a lioness, Janet was determined to protect her only cub, by any means necessary. Storming down the hall, she followed the scent of Zach and Cat who were in one of the bedrooms making love. Zach was just getting the foreplay started when she burst into the room. Cat shyly wrapped the covers around her breasts and shot the witch a glare. Zach wasn't too happy either.

Zach: Hey, do you mind?

Janet: What do you think you're doing?

Cat: Have you ever heard of knocking?

Janet: I asked you first.

Zach: The party is over, Rose's friends are gone and the ones who refused to say are now part of the Christopher Lee fan club.

Janet: Do you think this is funny?

Zach: Not at all, because we did our part and we're still werewovles.

Cat: So break this werewolf curse, already. Your promised us, you would.

Janet: And I'll keep that promise, but there's been a development. It seems some loony old man has been going Van Helsing on the newborns with a younger man.

Zach: So why should that concern us?

Janet: Because if he foils the ceremony, my daughter is doomed.

Zach: What do you mean, doomed?

Janet: Nevermind that, I need you and Catherine to stop him and whoever is helping him.

Cat: You want us to kill him?

Janet: Yes, i do!

Zach: All due respect to your daughter, but I'm not killing anybody, especially an old man who isn't hunting either me or her.

Janet: Yes, you will! You both are to get dressed and pretend to be survivors of the party purge. When they let their guard down, unleash your inner beasts and kill them.

Cat: Fuck that, we did our part. If you were stupid to get your daughter involved in this game you all are playing, that's your problem.

Janet: It's going to be your problem if Rose doesn't marry Vladimir, because I won't change you back until she is.

Zach: That wasn't part of the deal, Janet.

Janet pulled out a nickel plated .45 and aimed it at both of them.

Janet: I could easily kill you with one silver bullet each, just like poor Wolfy last year.

Zach and Cat froze, this was getting worse.

Janet: Now, I am altering the deal, and you better hope I don't have to alter it any further. Now get your clothes on and get down there.

Then she slammed the door shut, leaving the two lovers in dismay.

Cat: Zach, let's just go, right now. Wolf out and go far away from here.

Zach: I refuse to live in fear, Cat. And I'm tired of full moons and killing chickens. Let's go down there and take care of business.

Then he hopped out of bed and pulled on his underwear and jeans. Cat slowly got up and followed suit. A few tears slid down her cheeks, she knew if she took the life of an innocent, she could never take it back.

Regardless if they were human again, there would be no going back after tonight.

Zach: This reminds me of Empire Strikes Back.

Cat: The second Star Wars movie?

Zach nodded.

Zach: Lando Calrissien was forced to help Darth Vader or the evil Sith bastard was going to take over Cloud City. All Lando had to do was lead Han Solo and co. into said trap and then make sure Leia and Chewie never left Bespin. Which wasn't part of the deal to begin with, mind you. And then, Vader decided to take the sexy princess and hairy beast with him. Makes sense when you think about it, Wookies made the ideal slaves, and Princess Leia would've made an excellent ransom score. But still, that was the last straw, and Lando realized that when you make a pact with the devil, it turns into a snowball effect of neverending demands.

Cat: So, kind of like, if you give a mouse a cookie, then he'll want a glass of milk.

Zach: No, I like my analogy better.

Cat: Fucking film geek.

Zach: That's right baby, and don't you forget it.

Cat: Fuck you and your high horse.

Zach: You already did that.

Cat: You came in third.

Zach: So, who got first and second?

Cat: My left tit and my right tit.

Zach: Fucking shame.

Cat: Well, my girls are weapons of seduction.

Zach: Touche'!

This was an ab lib game they played quite often, as a defense mechnism to a tense situation. Still, the wheels in Zach's head were turning faster than usual. As he tried to figure out a good comeback for his sassy flame, the young werewolf also tried to figure out a middle way out of their snuffing task. Cat walked up and placed both her arms around his middle while rest her head on his shoulder. What to do with so little time left to think, as they had less than two hours until midnight, when Halloween would be over.

Last edited:
I do apologize that my last post didn't have any tickling aside from Frankie's licks, but I do have some more tickle fun planned for the next one. Two more lees before the tickle finale, which will feature an encore of Rose. It's ironic really, because she was the first lee of HM2 and she'll be the last before the story ends. It's going to be quite a climax, pun intended!

Hey folks, next part will be posted this coming week!

I also made some edits to the end of my last post, with Zach and Cat. Including a Star Wars reference :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back