• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chcagoland Tickling Munch and Play Party 3/2/12

TickleChgo

Verified
March comes in like a ‘ler and out like a ‘lee, or something like that. Let’s all get together for a munch on the evening of Friday, 3/2. And, for those who want to continue the evening and play, the restaurant is close to the SINS Center and we can adjourn there for a free Free-ky Friday.

If you would like to attend sign up for the event here on FetLife - https://fetlife.com/events/89218/v2, or pm me here on TMF. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up, but, for your planning purposes, it is on the Near North Side, on Touhy in Niles, and there is public transportation available. It is a casual burger and brew type of place, and the burgers start at $9.

The munch starts at 7, and then for those who want to play, we can go to the SINS Center afterward. To register for the SINS Center you will need to go to register here the week before the event - http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm There is no charge to get in to the SINS Center that night, but you will need to register and bring proper ID, i.e., a drivers license, and you have to be over 21.

People have been asking to have a tickling event in Chicago, so here is one. Be there, or be square, or forever hold your peace, or whatever. We’ve already got a few of us signed up – 3 couples, so we are bound to have some fun. Hope you can join us…

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Registration for Free-ky Friday at the SINS Center is now open. If you want to join us for the play party after the munch, you must register.

To register, go the SINS Center home page - http://sinscenter.com/ Scroll down to the Free First Fridays announcement and click on the link. This should take you to page describing the Free Friday events. Click on the Eventbrite link. This should take you an Eventbrite registration page. Scroll down and register for Free-ky Friday. There should be no charge.

Please let me know of you have any questions.

Note that registration is limited at SINS for Free Friday (limit of 75 people), so if you are planning to go to SINS after the munch, don't delay in registering.

Registration for Free-ky Friday at the SINS Center is now open. If you want to join us for the play party after the munch, you must register.

To register, go the SINS Center home page - http://sinscenter.com/ Scroll down to the Free First Fridays announcement and click on the link. This should take you to page describing the Free Friday events. Click on the Eventbrite link. This should take you an Eventbrite registration page. Scroll down and register for Free-ky Friday. There should be no charge.

Please let me know of you have any questions.

The Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous (CTA) Munch and Play Party is less than a week away! Are you all excited?!? Are you ready for some foot-ball?

So, here’s the deal – for the safety and security of those attending, I have contacted those who have registered who I don’t already know to get to know you. If you don’t know me and have not received a private message from me, please contact me.

The event starts at 7:00. Again for the safety and security of those attending, I will send out the name of and directions to the restaurant a couple of days before the event by private message. For your planning purposes, it is on Touhy Ave. between Niles Center Road and Lehigh. If you do not receive a private message from me before Friday morning with the details, please contact me.

Again, for those who plan to go to SINS Center after the Munch, you must register prior to Friday at sinscenter.com. As stated during the registration process, you will need to bring a proper id, i.e. driver’s license, to get in to the club. Don’t delay in registering – there is a max of 75 for the night. p.s. – I have notified SINS Center management that there may be an excessive amount of laughter and screaming that night ;)

A few people have asked about what to wear. The restaurant is a very casual, vanilla, public restaurant, so dress accordingly. As for SINS, well just about anything – or nothing! – goes. So feel free to let your freak flag fly. There is a dressing room at the club for your convenience. And did I mention that flip-flops are mandatory for the women? Just kidding – maybe…

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday!

IMPORTANT LOCATION CHANGE for CTA Munch and Play Party

IMPORTANT - there is a LOCATION CHANGE for the CTA Munch and Play Party tomorrow. I have sent out private messages with the details. If you have RSVP'd and did not get the message, contact me.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back