• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tortured at the Doctor's Part 2: Revenge

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
This story is a continuation of Part 1 here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?210299-Tortured-at-the-Doctor-s-Part-1-(F-F)

Lauren looked down and noticed Dr. White playing with her shoe while standing up. Her foot slipped out of her flat and revealed beautiful, soft, dark blue painted toes.

"Nice toenail polish," Lauren said.

Dr. White looked surprised and blushed a little bit. "Thanks," she said, looking down and wiggling her toes.

Lauren's heart started to pound as she realized she was willing to push the envelope. "Can I take a closer look? I really like the color."

"Sure," said Emily. She sat down at the edge of the exam table, kicked off her shoes, and lifter her feet into the air. They were beautifully shaped, moderately long toes with a little, tiny bit of thickness to them that made them extra juicy. Her feet were soft and sweaty from being in her shoes without socks all day.

Lauren put her hand on Emily's foot to look closely at her toes. Just the simple touch made Emily flinch, and she tried to pretend it didn't happen and she hoped Lauren didn't notice.

"So pretty! Dark blue!" said Lauren, and with that she moved her fingers up to Emily's toes.

Emily threw her head back and burst into instant, sudden laughter. She put her hand over her mouth as if she were embarrassed and also didn't want her colleagues to know what was happening.

"Oh my," Lauren said tauntingly. "You are ticklish."

Emily nodded while still laughing, and before she had a chance to say anything, Lauren started running her fingernails up and down Emily's left sole. She kicked her other foot in the air and collapsed backward into a fully-lying-down position on the exam table. "no...noo....." she panted, getting out of breath already.

"Dr. White, you tickled me so much during that exam. You really should know what it feels like so you understand what you're doing to your patients," Lauren said. With that she walked her fingers slowly up each of Emily's legs until she reached her waist. Then she said, "Do you know what that abdomen exam feels like?"

Emily said, in a panic, "Yes, yes!! I do, I've had them before. I can't take it."

"Let me show you what mine felt like. I think it was worse than any you've ever had." She lifted up Dr. White's shirt so that her bare stomach was exposed. Then she started pressing on her stomach.

Emily screamed. "Oh my god!!!" she yelled as she gasped for air between hysterical laughter. "You've got to stop!! I'll do anything - you've got to stop."

"Okay, but we're moving onto the breast exam now...or should I say, the armpit exam."

Dr. White was starting to sweat from the intensity of the tickling. "Please, no more, I know how it feels, I know how it feeeeeeelllllsss!!!!" But before she could even finish the sentence, Lauren was holding her arm above her head, tickling her underarm. With the abdomen exam she had pretended to actually do a physical exam, with extra ticklish intention, but now she was just all-out tickling.

Dr. White was in hysterical laughter and couldn't get a word out. She was gasping for breath as the tickling continued under each armpit for at least two minutes. Eventually, Lauren stopped.

"See?" she said. "It tickles." She turned to head to the door and smiled. "It was nice playing doctor with you, Emily." She winked.

Dr. White, flustered and disheveled, smiled back an exhausted but seductive smile. As she went for the doorknob, Lauren ran her finger up Dr. White's bare sole one more time and Dr. White's foot jerked away. Then Lauren walked out the door.

THE END!

Let me know how you enjoyed it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back